Bad Girlfriend Ch. 02

Story Info
Justin lives out his x-rated thoughts of Alexa.
5.7k words
4.05
12.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin couldn't believe his luck. The x-rated movie that had been playing in his head depicting his sexual fantasy episodes with Alexa was coming true. He was glad that he had relented and continued his date with her. He almost deprived himself of the thrill-ride of the decade.

It was a gorgeous, breezy summer night, perfect to be outside having the fuck of his life up her tight, broiling hot pussy. Alexa had made it pretty clear that she was all for sex outside, especially after their first encounter with him ramming his fingers inside her walls. She was one f the hottest girls he had ever been with. His senses were already starting to overload, especially since he hadn't had sex in a couple of months. The view of her voluptuous, sweaty body had completely jarred his memory, as he got his rhythm back in the groove.

"Mmmm Justin, your dick is soooo thick, damn, you got me filled up...oh...yeah...ram me... harder with that shit!"

The feeling he was getting was incredible, looking down at her face, her mouth hanging open trying to keep up with her breathing, while she was moaning and writhing, grinding her ass against the table. He had laid her out just as he saw in his head. There was a sturdy teak patio table in her backyard, with the perfect height for fucking. They had walked through her house quickly, kissing all the way. He wasted no time stripping her down, completely forgetting about the food they picked up from Portillo's along the way to her place.

She had gotten him smoking hot in the car, nearly making him come while he was driving. She eagerly shoved her hands on his crotch as soon as they hit the interstate, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. Before he could shift into fifth gear, she had pulled his half-erect dick out, licking on the head like she had her favorite flavor of popsicle. He prayed he could control the car and keep it on the road, as she expertly licked up and down his shaft, then slowly sucked down on him, taking more of him in each time she slid her lips down around his girth. Her mouth was as hot as a fire pit, getting his pole soaking wet with her saliva and the mixture of his pre-cum. He thought he had died. He had no idea how the car made it to her house. His mind had left his body and was watching the erotic scene from above.

Justin felt even more invigorated experiencing the cool night breeze blowing over his sweaty chest and his ass, as he stood between her legs and slammed his rock-hard dick inside Alexa's steaming hot tunnel. He had her sexy, long legs pulled up over his shoulders, giving him deeper access inside. She had one hand gripping the side of the table, and the other hand rubbing over her throbbing, overly engorged clit. He had never seen one as big.

He was ramming her forcefully, causing her to nearly slide off the table at times. Her big, heavy breasts were bouncing over her body in time with his strokes. Her nipples were large and hard, and he leaned over and sucked them occasionally.

The sight of her mouth forming a perfect "O" as she groaned, the sweat forming over her body making her skin glisten in the night light, and the sight of his dick disappearing as he invaded her body, had him on the verge of an mammoth explosion. His body and his balls were tensing up, as he let his mind go numb, immersing his senses in the feeling of her glove-tight pussy wrapping around his shaft, gripping him and massaging him as he ripped into her muscles. He wanted to hold out until she came first, and from the look on her face, it wouldn't be long.

"That's right baby, grind those hips down on my dick, throw that shit at me...damn you feel so hot."

"Justin, oh shit, I'm about to come, fuck me harder, slam it into my pussy...oh...oh..."

She was breathing hard and short, rubbing her clit frantically. She bucked wildly against him, as he grabbed her legs so he could hold her steady and apply greater pressure. He slammed his pelvis into hers, grinding against her as their bodies met. His balls slapped against her taut ass, driving him even closer to the edge of orgasm. He could feel her getting hotter than lava, her muscles tightening like a wrench clamping down on a nut. There was barely room for his dick to move, as her wet hole kept getting smaller and smaller, until he finally felt a wave of hot liquid drenching him inside, overflowing to the outside, running down her thighs.

"Oh Justin! Shit! Oh shit!" Alexa gasped, now grabbing at his hips and grinding herself against him hard. Her whole body was shaking on the outside, as he experienced the earthquake and tsunami on the inside. She was delectable, and it drove him right into an earth-shattering release.

"Awwwww shit, Alexa, here it comes baby! Damn!" His final pump up into her slippery cavern pushed him over the cliff. His body convulsed, forcing his dick to twitch and throb and pulsate against her flooded pussy walls. He had never come that hard before. He held her hips in place against him, as he leaned over to rub his body against hers, sliding his hairy chest over her stiff nipples. He held her tight, enjoying the heat that had built up from the friction of his thick shaft twisting up in her delicious pussy. His lips found hers, and she eagerly devoured his tongue onced he gained entry.

Too many sensations were rolling through his body at one time. He couldn't remember ever feeling such tingling in his balls and dick, and even his nipples. She had all his senses on high alert. She was the sexiest woman he had ever fucked. He couldn't even remember what he ever did with Tonya. Her memory had been erased.

"Damn Alexa," he breathed, trying to catch his breath, feeling Alexa's big breasts pushing out against his chest. "I think you drained every drop of liquid out of me! Girl, your pussy is fiyah!" He was still trying to collect his senses after that explosive episode. She had her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling his head back to hers. He impaled her with his tongue again.

She delighted his senses by dancing her tongue against his, nibbling at his lips. "I don't think I've ever been on a ride like that, Daddy! That was some wild shit, with that big ass dick. Where the hell have you been hiding?" She started clamping her muscles down on his dick again, forcing him to get hard again.

"Don't tell me you still got energy for round two, after all that!"

"Yes, I need you to ram that gorgeous fat dick up in me again. Let's change positions, cause now I want to slide up and down on that giant pole."

"Lead the way, sexy!"

He had totally lost memory that they were out in her yard. He let her up and pulled her to her feet. She grabbed his hand and led him to a chair that was positioned next to her back door. He sat down, waiting for her to position herself over him. He blinked his eyes in disbelief. He still couldn't process how they had gotten together and seemed to be clicking well, at least sexually. He watched as she slid up and down on him, watched her breasts moving in front of his mouth, inviting him to suck on them. He felt like he was living out a porn fantasy, and if he was dreaming, he sure didn't want to wake up. He was thoroughly intoxicated with this woman. As he worked her into her next eruptive orgasm, he now hungered to get to know more about her.

After satisfying their animal desires outside on the moonlit patio, Justin finally tolled Alexa back into the house, into the normalcy of the bedroom. They had completed rounds three and four, and now Alexa was stretched out on his chest, her breasts pressed against his sculpted pecs. He ran his hands up and down her back, exploring her skin, palming her perfect ass. His fingers wandered down the length of her thighs, rubbing over the muscle on the outside, then onto the warmth on the inside. She got hotter as his hand got closer to her nether lips, still moist from the eruption of her juices.

Justin strained to see the clock on the nightstand next to the bed, without moving his body and upsetting her slumber. 3:15 a.m. He let his eyes adjust to the darkness of the room, using a small stream of light shining through the mini blinds as a guide. The room was cozy and inviting, spacious and airy, with large windows reaching from the floor up to the ceiling. He could tell Alexa was neat, with nothing out of place in the room. The items on her dresser were sparse, and there were no clothes in sight, except for the ones they had shed.

Normally, he would have been looking for his clothes by this time of the night, readying himself to make a planned departure. But he felt like staying. Not only because he was dying to fuck Alexa again, but he was longing to enjoy a deeper connection with a woman again.

Justin closed his eyes, and let the night's events replay. Unfortunately, the entire evening wasn't perfect. He still seethed over the actions of his best friend, Devon. He was still trying to wrap his mind around why he was taking this matter so personally, acting as if Justin had stabbed him in the back. Then to bring his ass down to the club and openly try to seduce the woman, knowing that he was meeting her for a date, defied all logic. He didn't know how he was going to end this standoff. He and Devon had competed before, and usually, he would triumph over Devon. Justin figured he may have to implement a different strategy to appease Devon this time.

Justin felt Alexa starting to wiggle against him, rolling her head from side to side. She threw her arm across her face, rubbing her eyes. She finally lifted her head from the position she held on his chest, moving her hair back out of her face.

"Mmmm, Justin, you awake?"

He adjusted his head to get a look at her. "Yeah, I'm awake. Just watching you. Tired?" he grinned.

She plopped her head back down to his chest, moving her hand down across his torso. "Hell yeah, you wore my ass out. I lost count of how many times you made me come. Damn, you really do know how to move your ass."

Justin beamed. "I can't remember ever having an experience like that myself. Sex outside. We're definitely going to have to do that again!"

"Sure thing, just give my pussy time to recover. Damn, I can't even feel my legs." She continued to rub his body, her voice sounding like it was trailing off into a dream.

Justin was ready to doze back off himself, but the sudden ring of the doorbell jolted him awake. He picked his head up from the pillow and looked towards the bedroom door. Apparently Alexa didn't hear it, because she didn't move. The doorbell rang again, this time with a frantic tune. The person ringing meant to get somebody's attention. Who the hell was coming by her house at 3:30 in the morning?

"Uh, Alexa, there's somebody at your door." Justin shook her gently, trying to rustle her back to consciousness.

"Huh, what?"

The doorbell tunes kept going. Then the person started knocking on the door. Then banging.

Alexa picked her head up and looked in the direction of the clock.

"Aw hell."

Justin figured she must have some idea of who this was. Did people always just come by at this time of morning making noise?

"You gonna get that?"

Alexa started to roll off him, swinging her long legs to the floor. She groped around in the darkness, looking for a robe or some clothing to cover herself. She found a short robe, threw it on and tied a belt around her waist.

"Stay here. Don't make any noise."

Now Justin knew he didn't like where this was heading. Thought she said she was unattached? The last thing he needed was to be shot, and found naked in her bed. Killed by some crazed lunatic boyfriend.

As soon as she left the room, he got up and started collecting his clothes. He wasn't going to wait around for the fireworks to start and be caught in the bed. He hastily pulled up his pants, and threw his shirt back on, as he stood by the bedroom door so he could hear what was being said. He heard her open the door, curse, then he heard the sound of a deep voice speaking at a low level. They both spoke softly at first, nearly muffled. Suddenly, the volume of the deep voice exploded, with decibel levels that could wake the entire neighborhood.

"What the hell happened to you Alexa? I thought you were supposed to be bringing your ass to my place tonight. Where the fuck have you been?"

"Look Antwon, I told you something came up, and I couldn't make it. Didn't you get my message?"

"Naw, I didn't get no fucking message! And what's this? Why it look like your ass is naked under that robe, huh? You got somebody here? Is that why you didn't bring yo ass out? You been up in here fucking somebody, right?"

Justin heard Alexa's voice respond, keeping it cool and steady. "No, I'm not fucking nobody. Ain't nobody here. Look, I told you something came up. You know what time it is? You lost your mind coming over here beating on my door and shit like you crazy? You need to take your ass home, Twan."

"I'm not going anywhere, until I see what you got going on in there. How come I see a strange car in front of your house? Now, you gonna keep lying, or admit you got somebody here?"

"I told you, there's nobody here. Go home!"

"If nobody's here, how come you got the door locked? How come you won't let me come in? Any other time you'd be begging for me to fuck you. You'd be all up on my dick. So why you not begging for it now?"

"I'm tired Twan. You need to leave. You sound like you been drinking, and I don't feel like your shit tonight. I'll talk to you tomorrow, when you sober up, or whatever. Get off my porch."

"I'll get off your porch, but I'll be sitting right here until your little boyfriend comes out. He's got to come out sooner or later, and I'll be sitting right here. You want that? So you better let me in, now, cause I ain't going nowhere."

Justin had numerous thoughts running through his head. Should he just come out? Should he try going out another way, like the window? He was nobody's punk, but he had no idea who the angry man was, how big he was, or if he was carrying something extra. This was the last situation he wanted to find himself in. As good as Alexa's pussy was, it sure wasn't worth him getting killed over.

He finished shoving the buttons through the holes on his shirt, and started looking around for an exit. He creeped down the short hallway, to see if he could get to the back door. Nope. If he tried to go to the kitchen, the guy would see him when he came down the stairs. There was no way out. Even if he went out of the window, the guy would still see him when he tried to go to his car. The only way to get back to the street was down the side of the house. He couldn't even get through the neighbors' yards, due to their high security fences. He stood frozen at the top of the stairs. What the fuck should he do next?

Antwon continued his tirade, banging and pushing on the screen door. "Look Alexa, open this fucking door and quit playing games! You never should have started back up with me, if you weren't going to be real with me. This is just like the shit you used to do. I'll break this mutha down, so you better open it now!"

Justin was tired of the back and forth, and obviously there was no good conclusion coming from this no matter how he played it. He took a deep breath, made sure he had all his belongings, and casually walked down the stairs. He was a big healthy guy. Surely he could take on this Antown, or whoever he was.

As he got to the last stair, Justin saw Alexa turn and look at him with horror on her face.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. Just as she made her declaration, Antwon caught a glimpse of him, and went ballistic.

"So nobody's here, huh? Who the fuck is that, the fucking plumber making a got-damned night call? Who the fuck are you, and what the hell are you doing in my wife's house?" Antwon motioned, pointing at Justin.

Justin stopped dead in his tracks. Wife?

"You mean ex-wife, Twan. I'm free to see anybody I want. You got no papers on me anymore." Alexa stood strong, with her hands on her hips. She glanced back and forth between the two men.

"Then why have you been fucking the hell out of me lately, talking about you want to get back together? What the fuck is that all about? And just who is this fool?"

Justin felt the fire rising inside him. His reticence dissipated. He didn't feel intimidated in the least. He was six-two, with plenty of muscle, and he knew kickboxing. This guy was a little shorter, and a little slimmer, so Justin felt like he had an edge.

"Look man, I don't want no trouble. Alexa and I were just getting to know each other. I didn't know she was attached."

Alexa threw Justin a look of disdain. "I'm not attached. We've been divorced for a year, and Antwon won't leave me alone. We're not getting back together. That's all in his mind."

"Look, I don't care what you two do, hash it out amongst yourselves. I'm not trying to get in the middle of somebody's drama, so I'll be going home. Brotha, you can do what you want. Alexa, open the door and let me the fuck out." Justin was standing next to her, motioning to the door handle, which was still tightly locked, shielding her from Antwon's rage as he increased his invective.

Any thoughts Justin had of getting with Alexa on a regular basis were quickly extinguished, given this new turn of events. This kind of headache was the last thing he needed. He should have known, from the way she had herself out in the club. He was more than ready to go. He pointed to Alexa to open the door again.

"Come on Justin, you don't have to go. He's the one who needs to leave. I'll just call the police."

"Bitch, I'll..."

Justin threw his hand up. "Look, you don't have to take it that far. I'll leave. Unless you feel you're in some kind of danger. Otherwise, just open the door and let me get the fuck out of here."

"Yeah Alexa, let the mutherfucka out, so I can kick his ass!"

Now Justin felt his temper reaching the end of the line. If this fool so much as looked at him the wrong way, he was going down, and going down fast. Apparently, Antwon must have thought he was punking out, just because he was leaving.

"Look man, I told you I don't want any trouble. So you need to back up and stay the fuck out of my face. Cause if you start something, I'm about to end it for you. No joke." Justin had dropped his voice a few octaves, as his eyes locked on to Antwon's with an icy glare. He stood solid, with his shoulders squared, and his hands clenched at his side. He was stepping out the door like he was stepping into the ring. The bell rang when Alexa opened the door.

Justin kept his eyes fixed on Antwon, as he brushed past him, swinging the door out and almost smacking Antwon in the face. To his surprise, Antwon moved back, allowing him passage without moving a muscle. His only attack was the piercing stare he fixed on Justin, sucking his teeth as Justin stalked down the driveway towards his car. Alexa was still trying to salvage her plans with him.

"Justin, call me later, ok?" She yelled through the door, as she locked it.

Justin mumbled under his breath, "Yeah right!" He kept it moving, not looking back to see if she had let the irate Antwon in the house or not. At this point, he didn't care. He just wanted to get the hell away from the two crazies. She was the fuck of the century, but not worth all the drama on the side. She was bad.

*****

Justin was happy to wake up in his own bed Saturday afternoon. He had come home, lathered up in the shower, and stretched out, letting the events of the night replay in his head. First, Devon challenging him. Then, getting his brains fucked out, thinking he had found the woman of his dreams. His dick was still tingling. There was no denying that she had him strung out on her tight-ass pussy. The shit was the best he ever had. Which was probably why her husband, or whoever in the hell he was, was still sweatin her. He could see being totally hooked on her shit, strung out like a crack addict. He grabbed his dick and tugged at it, just as his phone started going off and buzzing, vibrating across his dresser.

12