Bad Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Devon, the girl invited me to her house. She chose me, I didn't go after her."

"Yeah, but I don't hear you declining her offer, either. Again, the Code."

Justin frowned. "Look, you know I haven't seen anyone since I broke up with Tonya. You pick up a different girl every day of the week. I like this girl and I'd like to see her again. You didn't even spend that much time talking to her, so I really don't see the difference. It's not like you dated her or something."

Devon shook his head. "It's foul Justin, and you know it. But if a broad is more important than our friendship, go ahead man. Go right ahead."

"Look, I brought it to you first, ok? This should have nothing to do with our friendship."

"Go on ahead, Justin. Have a good night. See ya tomorrow."

Justin knew Devon was pissed, as he expected. He shook his head and headed for Alexa's table.

"You ready to roll Miss?"

"Yep. Everything good on your end? Looked like you boys were a little tense."

"Yeah, we're good. Let's go."

Justin put his hand on Alexa's back, guiding her out to his car.

"This is me." He stopped and pressed his remote to unlock the doors.

"Oooooh! You've got the new Camaro! This is slick!"

"Yeah, wait til you ride in it. Where do you live anyway?"

"Matteson."

"Oh, what a coincidence! I live in Olympia Fields, right next door. Now, let's see how fast we can get from downtown Chicago back south."

Justin had the car practically flying, getting to her house in a half hour. He didn't know how he managed to drive without crashing, since Alexa had her hands all over his thigh and crotch all the way down the highway. He thought he was going to have to pull the car over and go for a quickie, but he managed to keep his body in his seat. Alexa was laughing at her handiwork, looking like she was getting off on his arousal. He would have had his hands on her tempting thighs, but with the stick shift, he could only steal away a few touches here and there.

After getting her address, he pulled up in front of her condo.

"Here you are Miss." Justin shifted in his seat to face Alexa. He was dying to get his lips on her. "So, what time you want to meet up tomorrow?"

He let his hand roam over the top of her thigh. She leaned in a little closer to him, unbuttoning his shirt partially, running her fingers through the hair on his chest.

"You tell me. I work close to downtown, so I can get to the club fairly quickly. Where do you work?"

"Orland Park."

"Ouch, that's quite a way from downtown. You sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all. I can be there around seven."

He pulled her face a bit closer to his, putting his finger under her chin. Her lips were so close to his that he could lick out his tongue and taste her.

"That works for me, handsome."

Just as she got out the last word, he pressed his lips into hers. Her lips tasted as good as they looked. They were soft and moist. He felt his head swimming, as he got lost in the heat that was starting to build in his body. He was breathing harder, moving her lips apart with his tongue. She groaned, sliding her hand down to his growing bulge. His erection was nearly complete, as the little movie of him fucking her started playing in his head again.

He finally released her lips, looking into her eyes. He could have sat there all night with his lips on hers. Her lips were sizzling, sending shocks through every nerve in his body.

She was still rubbing him, pulling on his now fully erect shaft through his pants.

"I want to see it."

"Now?"

"Yes, now."

"Take it out."

She wasted no time in unbuckling his belt, unzipping his pants, and getting her hands inside his boxers. She let her hand linger there a few seconds, just tugging along the length, running her hand over his head, into the hole, and down to the base. She wrapped her hand around it, and pulled it out into view.

"Damn, you've got a big one! I knew I felt something big down there pressing against me while we were dancing. I'm going to have fun with this."

Before he could make a comment, she had leaned over and plunged his dick in her mouth, engulfing his head with her lips. He thought he had gone into a coma, and was dreaming. Her mouth was hot, and she started sliding down on him farther and farther until she had almost all of him going down her throat. He pressed back against the seat, thrusting his hips towards her face, letting out a deep groan.

"Shit, that feels so good." He was impressed that she was able to take as much in her mouth as she did, with his length and girth. He grabbed her hair as she worked her lips and tongue up and down on him, increasing the suction as she went down. Her mouth was the best thing he had felt in months. He was about to come, if she kept licking and sucking on him the way she was.

"Awww shit, Alexa, you're about to make me explode."

She groaned, taking her lips off his dick, and put them on his lips, now using her hand to finish him off. She started sucking his tongue, as her hand pumped him up and down, gripping him tight. The combined feeling of her hand and her lips rubbing against his sent him over, causing him to burst. She kept pumping until he stopped throbbing. He had reclined his seat back, as his entire body went into a gut wrenching release.

"Ooooooh shit, Alexa, that feels so good! Damn, now you made me want to fuck you even more."

She kissed his neck. "So, do it." She put her lips back against his licking his lips.

His eyes darted across the car, looking at the clock on the dash. It was already a little after midnight.

"Damn, I really need to get home. We're gonna have to finish this tomorrow. Are you ok?" He ran his fingers through her hair.

She kissed him again. "I will be once I get inside."

He guessed what that meant. "Come on. Let me walk you to your door. Before I change my mind."

They got out, after he pulled a towel from his gym bag to clean up, fixed his clothes, and he followed her to the front door. She unlocked the door first, then turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing against him. He enveloped her waist with his hands, sliding them around to her back and pulling her even tighter. Their lips met again, only this time he felt more of an explosion inside, as their bodies exchanged heat. She let her hands slide down his back and down to his ass, like she did while they were dancing. She was grinding her pelvis into him, kissing him wildly.

The new movie was playing in his head, replaying her lips going up and down on his dick, sucking him off. He felt himself about to rip her clothes off right on her front porch. He pressed her against the wall by the door, pushing her dress up, exposing the red thong he saw while she was dancing. He let his hand roam over the material, getting his fingers under the material, and touching her skin. He felt no hair, and that really turned him on. She moved her legs apart, allowing him access. He moved his fingers between her lips slowly, taking his time, caressing over her clit. She was pressing against him harder, starting to moan out loud. He hoped nobody was looking.

"Justin, oh yesssss, keep it right there." She moved her legs apart more.

He finally breached her hot,wet slit, as he continued to massage her clit with his other hand. She was starting to fuck his fingers, and he felt her getting hotter inside, her clit getting more engorged.

"Baby, you like that?" He was kissing her neck, and licking her ear.

"Justin you're going to make me come, don't stop doing that, oh yeah, just like that..."

He didn't, and he could tell that she was just about ready to explode by her body movement and increased shallow breathing. She was biting her lip to keep from making so much noise, but he could tell she was about to let out a yell. He buried her mouth with his, muffling her cries. He could feel her muscles clamping down, winding up on his fingers, right before she erupted into wild convulsions.

"Oh hell, Justin!" She was getting louder, her body writhing against him and the wall next to the door. He couldn't believe he was doing something like this outside, where he could be seen. This was out of character for him, but he had forgotten all about decorum. She had pushed him over the edge.

He nibbled on her neck while she calmed down. She had her hands back around his neck, breathing deeply.

"You ok?" he asked her, smiling.

"Damn, no, now I want more of you." Her lips searched for his, kissing up his neck until they met his again.

"You'll get more. Tomorrow. Damn, I can't believe I just did this shit out here." He glanced around the area, looking to see if there were any spies.

Alexa laughed. "You don't do sex outside? If you want, tomorrow we can do it my backyard."

Now he was getting a more detailed and graphic visual. It was really time for him to get going, before he ended up with her out there all night, her long legs spread open on a patio table with his thick dick rammed up in her tight pussy.

"That's a thought, and I'm sure I'll have that one on my mind all night. I really have to go." A thought hit him. "You know what, I didn't get your number."

She reached for her purse, which had landed on the doormat when they started kissing. She found her cards and handed one to him.

"Here, my contact info is on there. You got one?"

"Give me one of yours, and I'll write my numbers on the back."

She handed him another card, and pulled a pen out of her purse. He scribbled down his numbers.

"I'll give you a call tomorrow, ok?"

Her answer was her lips sinking into his again. The movie started to roll. He needed to advance to the credits.

"Mmmm. I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. But you be sweet, and we'll talk tomorrow."

"Good night Justin."

He watched her enter and close the door. He felt like he was floating back to the car. The energy between them was more explosive that a power station. He didn't even give a thought to how she had come on to him, after hanging all over Devon. Oh no, he'd have to deal with Devon at work. That killed his buzz.

*******

Justin kept watching the clock. Even though he was buried in work, meetings, and phone calls to the software engineers, his mind still drifted back to last night's episode with Alexa. As soon as he got a chance, he got her on the phone.

"Stevenson Real Estate, may I help you?"

Justin recognized her sultry voice. "Yes ma'am, I'm looking for a property with a large private yard." He tried to stifle a chuckle.

"Justin? Is that you? I've been waiting to hear that deep sexy voice all day."

"I've been buried in work, but I needed to take a break to check in with you. How's your day?"

"Busy. We have a couple of closings today, so I've been buried in documents. Still on for tonight?"

"Wouldn't miss it for anything. Seven right?"

"Seven it is."

"Well, I've got to get ready for another meeting, so I'll see you tonight. Be sweet."

"Bye Justin."

He was getting that floating feeling again. He looked around his desk, grabbing together all the reports he needed for the meeting with the software vendor and his managers. His throat felt dry, so he decided to sprint down to the lounge and grab a bottle of water before he got bogged down again.

Just as he turned to enter the room and make his way to the vending machines, he spotted Devon. He hadn't spoken to him since he left the club last night. Devon must have detected him in the corner of his eye, and he turned slightly, glaring at him. He was holding a hot cup of coffee. Justin felt his face getting warm, knowing Devon would have something smart to say.

Justin continued his approach to the vending machines, trying to ignore Devon's icy stare.

"Hello Devon."

"What's up, Benedict?"

Justin declined to respond to the sarcastic remark, and continued his pursuit of getting his water. He felt Devon's eyes burning a hole in his back. He decided to turn around and confront him.

"Devon, what's up with all this hostility, huh? Why are you acting like a baby over this dumb shit?"

"Oh, now I'm dumb, because I begged you to go out, I go through the task of setting myself up with a girl, then you waltz off with her, after flashing your gigolo charm. I'm dumb."

"Look Devon, I didn't go after her. She told me point blank what her intentions were. I didn't encourage the shit. She was sitting right next to you. As forward as she was with me, if she had wanted to go home with you, I'm sure she would have. So do we have to keep fighting about this petty shit?"

Devon shook his head, setting his coffee cup down on the counter. "You know how we play it Justin. When we go out, we don't go after the same girls. We don't interfere with each other's game. Last night you interfered. You should have stayed in the background. But I guess you're right. It shouldn't bother me 'cause it won't last anyway, not with the type of girl she is."

"And what type is that?"

"Obviously willing to go home with anybody. You saw how she was hanging all over me and every other man around there. How many guys has she picked up like that, do you think? She's not your type anyway. You like class, not ass."

Justin felt his blood pressure rising to the level of boiling. "Thank you for your professional opinion, Dr. Phil. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend."

Justin bent down and grabbed the bottled water from the slot on the machine. He straightened up and glared at Devon, turned and walked out without another word. He refused to believe that Devon was being so obstinate over a girl that he didn't know, and who obviously didn't want him.

The meetings ran longer than Justin would have liked. Now he was going to be pushing it, trying to get downtown on time. He only had about forty minutes. He hurried to clear his desk, stuff some manuals in his briefcase to review over the weekend, grab his jacket and bolt for the door. He glanced around for signs of Devon, but since it was after six, he knew he'd be long gone.

Justin was thankful that he was able to navigate around most of the normal Friday night traffic. He made it to the club just past the hour. He pulled down the vanity mirror over the visor and checked his hair, running his fingers through it to make sure it was smoothed down. He took his tie off, and grabbed his bag from the back seat, taking out his favorite cologne by Calvin Klein. He poured out a little, rubbing it inside his shirt, over his slightly hairy chest.

He exited his car in his usual fashion. The remark Devon made earlier about him flashing his "gigolo" charm replayed in his head. Ha! He never paraded himself out on the scene. He liked to be low-key. But Devon was always making comments about how he was stealing women away from him.

He didn't set out to pull anybody. For whatever reason, women gravitated to him. That's how he and Tonya had gotten together at the bank. She worked for Devon, but she was always making sure she put herself in his path. Eventually, he decided to take her out. And he lived to regret it, after finding out about her cheating ways. Devon never did want him to date her either, and always seemed to be jealous.

Things at the club were hopping tonight. The music was blaring and the dance floor was packed with bodies shaking and gyrating to the thumping bass. Justin looked around, trying to spot Alexa amongst the crowd. He headed over to the bar, to get his favorite drink first before walking around.

As soon as he got the glass in his hand, he gulped down a swig. It had been a long week, and he felt tense. He was looking forward to relieving plenty of tension pumping it hard into Alexa's hot ass tonight. He figured she'd be out on the dance floor somewhere.

He looked out at the floor full of dancers and he did see a familiar body – Devon. He looked a little harder to see who he was with. It turned out to be Alexa, grinding all up on him again, while Devon had his hands roaming all over her body. Justin felt his face immediately get burning hot, observing the site. He took another swallow from his glass, keeping his eyes on the pair, until they left the floor. He watched to see where they would head. The dancing stopped, and they headed to the other end of the bar. He grabbed his drink and marched down to greet them.

"Well, what have we here? Alexa, Devon. Fancy running up on the two of you here," Justin smirked. Alexa had been grinning up in Devon's face, but upon Justin's intrusion, she jumped up to greet him.

"Hey Justin, Devon was just keeping me company until you got here." She came closer, and pecked his lips.

Justin was disturbed by their behavior, and didn't mind sharing his feelings. He was particularly annoyed with Devon, since this was supposed to be his friend.

"So this is your idea of waiting for somebody, hanging all over another man?" Justin was talking to Alexa, but clearly aiming the comment at Devon, who now had a thin smile breaking across his lips. He seemed to be enjoying the fallout. Probably planned it.

"Justin, we were just having a dance, man. You need to relax, isn't that what you told me? When you walked off and left me here last night?" Devon quipped sarcastically.

Justin licked his lips and rolled his eyes, thinking about his earlier conversation with Devon.

"You know what, I know we have always had some rivalry issues, but I never thought it would come down to simple stupidity. I don't have time to play games. At 36, game time is over for me. So you sit here and play them by yourself, brother."

Justin grabbed his drink and turned, heading back to his original spot at the bar. He wasn't about to stand there and argue with Devon over a piece of ass. He didn't even notice that Alexa was right on his heels, until he sat down, and she was standing next to him.

"What was that all about Justin? We were just dancing, the same way we were last night. I dance with a lot of guys. You didn't have a problem with it last night, when I was doing it to you."

Justin turned to face her. He hadn't even had a chance to let his eyes soak in what she was wearing. She looked even sexier tonight, in a champagne colored tunic dress, with a low cut front that seemed to expose more than it was covering. It wasn't tight, but the material was so skimpy that it didn't need to be. Justin's anger subsided for a minute, as he contemplated her without the dress, wondering what colored thong she was wearing underneath. Screw that. What was her behavior all about?

"Look Alexa. I know you danced with both of us last night, and I don't know who else before us. But I thought we had some kind of connection last night, so I wouldn't expect to walk in here to meet you, only to find you grinding your ass up against some other man, and his hands rubbing all over you. Maybe I missed something."

Now it was her turn to get an attitude. "I come to the club to dance. I dance with everyone, and that's just what I do. I had no other idea in mind except having fun, when Devon came in. I knew him and I figured I'd hang with him until you came. But obviously, you two have some kind of issues that have nothing to do with me."

She grabbed the empty stool next to Justin and sat down. He tried to ignore her, but he could see she wasn't going anywhere.

"Are you going to continue to ignore me Justin, or are we going to have the evening we planned to have? You said you thought we had a connection. We did. I really like you, and I was eagerly anticipating spending time with you again. But if you're going to sit here and sulk, I will leave you alone and find something else to do." She continued to stare at him, tapping her fingers on the bar.

Justin turned his head a little to the right and cut his eyes at her. He wanted to leave with her, he liked her too, but it was still bothering him that she could throw her body around so freely. Should he just forget all that? He took another swallow from his glass and stared into it, hoping that the answer would magically appear.