Bad Girls Have More Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Lindsay enjoys her new prisoner.
1k words
3.92
54.7k
16
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Max opened his eyes he hoped to see the ceiling of his own bedroom. Never before had he had such a desire. But alas it was not his own. He tried to move but he found the ropes still in place. No matter how much he wished it weren't so the last few days had happened. He had been chased by a bully. He had run into Lindsay who saved him only to kidnap him. He had spent the last two dies bound and gagged on her bed being treated as a body pillow.

This day however something was different. She wasn't laying on top of him as she had been. Before he could wonder where she'd gone the bedroom door burst open.

"Good morning sleepyhead," she called.

She plopped down on the bed next to him carrying something he couldn't see.

"I've got great news," she said pulling the gag out.

"You're letting me go?"

"God no. My folks just left for their two week second honeymoon in Cancun."

"How's that great news?"

"It means we have the whole house to ourselves. I don't have to hide you for the next two weeks."

"Two weeks?!"

"I knew you'd love it. Here I got you some breakfast."

She pulled out the object which he could now see was a box of white powdered donuts. She shoved one into his mouth.

"Eat up."

He did and shoved in another and another. She ended up making him eat the whole box. His mouth was covered in powdered sugar and he felt ready to hurl.

"Oh you made a little mess, here let me get that for you."

She held him down and licked the sugar off.

"Wow," he said when she was done.

"What?"

"It's just that ... I've never had anyone even want to do that to me before."

"Well now you do."

She pulled him up and undid the rope on his legs. She walked him out to the bathroom, pulling down his pants and sitting him on the toilet. She had said this would be easier. While he did my business she brushed her teeth and did her hair. Afterwards she dragged him into the living room. He found an office chair waiting for them.

"What's that for?" he asked.

She didn't answer but instead shoved him into it. Grabbing three belts she strapped his body to the back of the chair and his arms to its arms.

"We're gonna play a game," she told him, "If you can keep from throwing up you can spend the rest of your time here with your feet unbound."

"And if I do?"

"Well after I make you clean it up you'll spend the rest of your time here hanging upside down in my closet."

Before he could protest she grabbed ahold of the chair and began to spin it like a merry-go-round faster and faster. The donuts in his stomach were fighting their way back up. Oh God this was torture. It felt like hours passed but it was only about five minutes. She freed him from the chair and he fell into her arms.

"Good, so we won't have to bother retying your legs."

Still dizzy she led him over to the couch laying him down.

"Now rest up we've got more games to play today."

He let out a moan. This girl was going to kill him.

It certainly felt like she had by the end of the day. They had played her little game three more times. He had won the freedom of his body and arms leaving only his hands tied. He had lost the last round. Now not only was he back in the same bondage that he had been in at the beginning of the day but he had lost the right to wear pants for a few days. This was humiliating.

"Bedtime!" she called sing songily before slapping him on his underwear covered butt and dragging him off to her bed.

She pushed him onto his stomach.

"It's gonna take me forever to get that smell out of the living room."

"Sorry."

"You will be."

"What?"

She pulled down his underwear and began to spank his exposed ass.

"Ow!"

Laughing she spanked him several more times. His butt felt like it was blistering. He cried out for her to stop eyes watering.

"Why?" she teased.

"I'll do anything," he pleaded.

"I already own your sorry little ass, you have to do what I tell you anyway."

"Please!"

"I'll tell you what I'll agree to stop spanking your sweet little ass here if you agree to oh I don't know steal me some cash from your folks."

"Never."

"OK then," she said cheerfully before smacking his ass as hard and as fast as she could.

"OK I'LL DO IT!"

"Goodie."

She then proceeded to spank him again though far more gently than she had.

"What gives I agreed."

"I never said I'd stop right away. I'm having too much fun."

She spent the next hour swatting and massaging grabbing big handfuls. At one point she started kissing and biting his ass as well. Finally warn out she climbed up onto the bed next to him and pulled him up against her.

"Good night."

"Don't I get my underwear back up?"

"Nope."

With that she was asleep. He could feel the warmth of her womanhood on his exposed dick. He hardened up instantly. God he hated the effect she had on him.

The next morning he awoke to find himself naked in his binds. He also found Lindsay snapping photos of him with her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure you don't do anything stupid when we get to your place."

Max felt awful. Here he was in his parents' bedroom shoving any money or valuable he could find into a small bag. There was a phone down stairs he could call for help. She was out front in her car he could slip out the back. He couldn't do that though and he knew it. If those photos got online he'd never live them down. Besides part of him liked the attention and didn't want it to end so soon.

That's why he was climbing back into the car with her. That's why he was letting her take him home again. That's why he would probably spend the next two weeks bound and harassed. But it was the look of joy on her face that told him it may never end.

To be continued ...