Bad Grades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my body seize up, my toes and fingers curling, as my eyes closed tight. I opened my mouth to scream but I leaned forward and bit down hard on Shane's shoulder to muffle the sound. She kept toying with me as I came, legs shaking, body sweating, pussy clenching down harder and harder until I felt like I would pass out.

She waited until a few moments after I stopped trembling to slide her fingers out of me. I let go of her shoulder and looked at her. She pushed my hair back and away from my face, which she took in both hands before kissing me deeply. When she pulled away I looked at her in a daze and smiled weakly.

She gave me a few long minutes to catch my breath. I spent that time leaning against her chest, lingering even though she probably wanted her personal space. She surprised me with a kiss on my forehead and put her arms around me gently.

"Are you okay?" she asked me, resting her cheek on my head.

"I'm great. Still a little... I dunno. Not surprised. What's the word?" I pulled away to look at her face. Her hazel eyes were dark, almost a hunter green. Her gaze shifted from my face to my breasts, making me blush. I crossed my arms in front of me and she grinned again, that playful mischievous grin that I was starting to like.

"You didn't think I would go for it," she said matter-of-factly, lifting her gaze to my face. I shook my head. She leaned over the side of her chair, her fingers hooking themselves under the waistband of my skirt and pulling it up from the floor. I took it wordlessly, taking the retrieval as a sign for me to get up. I stood uneasily for a few moments as I couldn't find my shirt but I remembered where I dropped it and quickly moved to the other side of the desk to get it.

Shane remained seated while I gathered my clothes. I ended up back on her side of the desk so I let her watch as I pulled my skirt up over my ass. She beckoned to me when I shrugged on my blouse and reached for me as I came closer. I shivered as she trailed her fingertips up the backs of my thighs, felt her hands squeeze my ass as she pushed my skirt up to my hips.

"No panties?" she asked, looking at me curiously. I made a face and shook my head.

"They're wet," I told her.

Shane started buttoning my shirt, starting from the bottom and working her way up. I watched her fingers work nimbly but when she reached the top three buttons she stopped and spread my shirt. She kissed the space between my breasts gently and squeezed them together firmly. My nipples stiffened almost immediately. My pussy started to throb again but painfully. She finished buttoning my shirt and, after fixing my tie, pulled my skirt down. I didn't want to leave but I knew without looking at a clock that it was getting late. I stepped back carefully, taking a few moments to find my balance before walking to the other side of her desk to gather my books. Shane glanced at her computer and frowned, then glanced out the window.

"It's too late for you to walk home," she said, "I'll give you a ride." I nodded and sat down, waiting while she did some things in her computer. I was surprised when she printed something out and handed it to me, the paper still warm from the machine.

"What's this?" I asked, "I thought..." Shane shook her head at me.

"I can't just go in and change everything around. Once everything is graded it's locked into the system," she explained, "What Icando is give you an assignment that kindaoverrides the bad grades. Do that assignment, Alice. I only want a paragraph, I just need something on paper that justifies your grade change." I nodded, glancing at the paper. I had to write a paragraph on my favorite thing, whatever that happened to be. Shane stood up, grabbing her coat from her chair. She hefted a book-bag onto her shoulder and looked at me expectantly.

"Let's go," she said. I stood and followed her out.

The air outside was brisk, making me shiver and hold my books closer to my chest. Shane draped her coat over my shoulders and put her arm around me casually. I felt a little uncertain about what had transpired would mean for the future. I looked up at Shane. She looked calm, like this was just part of her routine night. I leaned against her comfortably, enjoying her company. I didn't like walking home at night by myself. The uniform was reason enough to be uncomfortable but I also didn't like the idea of running into a wild animal.

"Here," Shane said, pulling me from my thoughts. She was holding the passenger side door to an old Impala open for me. I ducked into the vehicle and sucked in air as the cold leather touched the backs of my legs. The door closed and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as Shane walked around the back of the car. It was quiet for a few moments, then her door opened and she slid into the driver's seat quickly.

"I like your car," I told her as she buckled her seatbelt. She smiled appreciatively and turned the key in the ignition. The car roared to life like a wild beast. I could feel it vibrating under me, making me cross my legs quickly. I shivered in the cool air and looked over at my professor. She was drumming her fingers on the steering wheel and humming something to herself. She glanced at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Shane said quickly, reaching for the dashboard, "Do you want the heat on?" She pushed some buttons, turned a knob, then there was heat washing over my feet. I sighed with relief. The car warmed up quickly and soon we were pulling out of the parking lot. I had to give her directions but my house wasn't far from the school. To say I wasn't disappointed when we pulled up to my house would've been a lie.

The lights were off, which was a good sign. I didn't really want to explain to anybody why I was so late coming home. She put the car in park and let it idle.

"Is somebody in there?" she asked curiously, ducking her head to look out of my window.

"My father should be in there but he's probably asleep," I replied quietly, my eyes lowered to the floor. I was unsure of what would happen when I saw her at school tomorrow and it made me uneasy to think about her ignoring what had happened. She put her hand on my arm gently and I lifted my gaze. Shane must have picked up on my uncertainty because she turned off the car and turned her body towards me.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"What's going to happen when I see you tomorrow?" I asked back.

"That depends on whether you do that assignment or not," she replied with a shrug. I shook my head.

"That's not what I meant," I told her sharply. My tone surprised the both of us. I bit my lip, afraid of whatever backlash she would give me but she was quiet. She appeared deep in thought.

"I thought you just wanted a quick fix," she said honestly. I wasn't sure but I knew I didn't want her to pretend like it never happened.

"I just don't want you to sweep me under the rug," I replied slowly, "I don't want you to act like we didn't do what we did." At that her face brightened.

"Of course not," Shane said, smiling at me, "You're too good for that." She leaned over and kissed me. Surprised, I turned to look at her and she took the opportunity to kiss me again. She threaded her fingers through my hair gently and pressed her lips against mine, touching my thigh with her free hand. My body responded almost immediately. I moaned into the kiss and squeezed her arm tightly. "You're a beautiful woman," she told me again, caressing my throat with her fingertips.

"Th-Thank you," I replied, blushing.

"We can continue this if you'd like. You have to realize though that we have to operate on my schedule, not yours." I nodded slowly. Her hand slid up my skirt, grasping and squeezing my inner thigh firmly. I spread my legs enough for her to reach my pussy and cried out when she slipped her fingers inside of me easily. "You're still wet," Shane said with a touch of surprise in her voice. I nodded again, this time eagerly, and lifted my hips so she was deep inside of me. She kissed me firmly and used her thumb to play with my clit.

This time my orgasm didn't take long at all. A few minutes after she started I was moving my hips in time with her fingers, then I was shivering and moaning her name. Shane pulled her fingers out and slipped them into my mouth. This was new to me but it was incredibly sexy and I took them in as far as I could. She bit her lip and started pushing them deeper and deeper into my mouth until it felt like she would go down my throat. Then she pulled out and kissed me deeply, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

"I like that," she murmured, "You taste good." I rubbed my cheek against hers affectionately before pulling away.

"I have to go," I said apologetically, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Of course," Shane replied, smiling broadly, "Sleep well, Alice. Don't forget that assignment." I got out of the car and made my way down the dark walkway. I looked back and waved at her before stepping inside the house. The engine rumbled to life and she drove off. I made it up to my room without anybody noticing. After I showered and threw my clothes in the wash, I went back to my room and looked at the assignment on my desk. A paragraph on my favorite thing was nothing difficult. I typed it up in less than twenty minutes, printed it, and stuck it in my notebook so I wouldn't forget it.

Glancing at the clock I was surprised to see that it was nearly eleven o'clock. If I didn't go to bed soon I wouldn't wake up in time for school. Turning out the light, I crawled into bed but I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking about Shane, the way she touched me and kissed my lips, until I was almost shivering with pleasure. Soon I was drifting off and I could feel her fingers on my skin. Not surprisingly, my dreams were all about sex.

They were almost as good as real life.

12