Bad Grandpa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers

It meant however that my cock was trapped deep in her bowel, so all the motion was generated by her hips revolving, plus her inner muscles clenching and releasing around my thickness.

"Not going to last much longer," I warned. I was surprised by the fullness in my scrotum, given how many loads I had pumped already that day, but it was roof positive that fucking my granddaughter's ass was an extra special treat. Maybe not as hot as it might be to fuck her mother's ass, which promised to be as tight as a retroactive virgin could be, but plenty hot enough.

Kelli was moving from moaning to groaning to grunting, but somehow managed to spurt out a few words.

"Yeah, Gramps, flood me as soon as you are ready, I'm almost there. Close your eyes and pretend I'm Mommy if that helps. Maybe it'll help my climax if I close my eyes to, and imagine that I'm watching you ass fuck Mommy for the first time. THAT would be so hot to see. Promise me that you'll let me watch?"

I closed my eyes as instructed, thinking about just how fucked up a family we were - me fucking my granddaughter who liked to watch me fuck her mother, who cheated on my son with his father, because she missed fucking her own dead Dad.

Despite that, I croaked out the words, "I promise" just as my balls drew up tight to my groin and my seed surged up my shaft, erupting out my tip deep into Kelli's bowels. I tugged her quivering clit at the same time as the first blast made her quake. The fingers of my other hand gave a nipple a swift tug for good measure.

Kelli's young body convulsed as she came hard, her muscles milking every last drop out of my cock and balls. When her spasms finally subsided she unhooked her feet from behind my legs. I quickly grabbed her hips and lifted her off my slimy shrinking stem, bending her forward so she could support herself with hands on the table while I lowered her feet to the floor.

"Fuck, I needed that," Kelli said as she turned around to face me, still breathing heavily and red in the face. I could see a tiny trail of goo running down the back edge of her thigh as my come leaked out of her ass.

I stayed silent, my own chest still heaving from exertion. Kelli stepped closer, linked her wrists behind my neck and drew my head down until our lips met. Her tongue danced along my teeth tauntingly.

"I want to have you thinking about that the first time you get to fuck Mommy in the ass."

"Not sure if she'll ever be ready for that."

"Oh I'm sure that she will work up to it. She knows how much I love it. I'll tell her how great it was with you, and she'll talk herself into it. She won't be able to stand the idea that maybe I fucked you better than she could. But I hope she takes her time enough that you need to repeat fucking my ass to stay in practice. You really are better than anybody else that I've let fuck me there."

Her praise made my cock, tired as it was, throb slightly.

Kelli then dropped to her knees and without saying a word, licked my cock clean. She carefully lifted it with her palm to make sure that she ran her flattened tongue all the way along the underside from balls to tip, and then took each ball into her cheeks to complete her mission. Amazingly, my cock started to chub up.

Just then, we heard the garage door open.

Kelli jumped to her feet and grabbed her dress off the floor. It settled smoothly around her hips just as we heard the doorknob turn. I had my pants around my hips

"For you to enjoy later," Kelli whispered as she slipped her used panties into my pocket, her other hand helping me stuff my cock into my fly and do up the buckle. The bulge was still present, but noticeable only if somebody really wanted to look hard at my crotch. I was sure that my son would not be tempted.

The twins flashed past in a blur, headed upstairs in a rush of sugar.

"You better make sure that they behave," Cami instructed my son as they entered from the garage. As usual, he did as he was told.

As he climbed the stairs, I noted that my daughter-in-law was indeed staring at my package. She turned to her blushing daughter and asked, "So, did you take good care of Grandpa like I asked?"

I assured my daughter-in-law that her daughter and I had both enjoyed a wonderful visit.

"Well, I'm glad to see that she didn't wear you out totally," Cami replied, swiftly turning, pushing her ass up against me. "I might need your help in the garage or the laundry room later on."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,480 Followers