Bad Habits Pt. 02: Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put that thoughts out of my mind as Camilla knelt down next to me again. She smiled and caressed the back of my head, before gently dragging her fingers down my back and legs. The music played softly in the background as she moved her body over mind, and started sliding her torso over mine. I closed my eyes and immersed myself - once again experiencing that familiar feeling of her pressed on top of mine, and feeling her breath on my neck. Every now and then she would pause, and just rest on me, a moment of intimacy which I realised I had missed.

Then I heard the familiar whisper, "Please turn over."

I was so eager I almost flipped myself onto my back. As she laid down on top of me, I automatically moved my hands up, caressing her wherever I could, while she expertly manoeuvred herself, gliding her oiled up figure up and down my front, stopping occasionally to smile, and to brush her cheeks across mine, planting the occasional kiss on them. This was a surprise to me - in the many times I had seen her before, she had never kissed me at all. I had no idea why she would start, but I took this as a cue to get more involved, kissing her neck whenever it was within reach. Then she moved even further up and dangled a breast over my mouth; I reacted immediately, taking it into my mouth, circling her areola with my lips and flicking her nipple with my tongue. The other breast was then offered, and I did the same, enjoying the increased sexual activity that I wasn't allowed before.

After a few minutes, she laid down on her side next to me on the mattress, and I knew that the final act was beginning. She gripped my cock, which was now at full attention, and started stroking. At the same time, I had one hand on her derriere, and the other playing with an exposed breast. Nuzzling her neck, I felt her breathing in my ear, and it wasn't long before she was milking the cum out of me, as I convulsed in pleasure.

--

Oh I know you want me, but I want you more

Something in-between us that we can't ignore

Chasing, giving in, want to feel something

--

My sessions with Dina were now forgotten as I went back to my old routine of seeing Camilla on a regular basis. With the summer over, I didn't need to travel so much for work, so I could establish a routine where I would see Camilla every 3-4 weeks. My experiences with Camilla were changing too, and we soon started to move beyond the boundaries of what were set before. I was encouraged by the fact that she had started kissing me, and not long after, we started kissing properly. Often we would start with gentle pecks on each other's bodies, then a few on the lips, before fully engaging our tongues together as I was reaching my climax. It may not seem like much, but that only served to heighten the intimacy I felt.

Eventually Camilla left Naima, and set up on her own as an independent. She moved into a flat of her own, and ran her business out of it, setting up one room as a massage room. Somehow I ended up helping her with some of the trials of moving, like building wardrobes and putting chairs together. Funnily enough, when I did that we never acted as intimate around each other as we were during the massages. It was an odd relationship for sure, but it seemed quite natural as well. From the outside it probably seemed like I was being far too accommodating to someone who was effectively providing a service to me, but in reality our professional relationship had developed into a friendship of sorts. I compared it to having a drink with the manager of a local bar, or the owner of a favourite restaurant. One would still go there regularly as a customer, but there was the added bonus of a chat, and some favourable treatment. Sometimes we would even discuss our respective love lives, a topic that would seem somewhat surreal while were naked together.

One day, I felt like something different. Now that Camilla was in her own place, she could manage her own time, so the next time I went, I asked her if I could massage her first. I wasn't sure if she would agree, but it seemed that some of her other regular customers liked to do it, so she was willing to let me try it too.

What I didn't tell her is that I was actually a pretty good masseuse. As a child, my mother had often got me to massage her shoulders or back after a long day at work. I was naturally strong, and so was quite good at it. So good in fact, that my mother had even bought me a book on massage, so that I could do it properly for her. Typical for a Chinese parent, my mother often bragged about how good I was, so sometimes my aunties or older relatives would ask me to massage them as well. When I started getting older I realised that having massage skills would improve my chances with the ladies, and so I often exploited that ability to help me charm them. I enjoyed it too - what straight man doesn't enjoy being able to feel a woman's body, and bring her pleasure?

Since I'd been single for a few years, I hadn't had the chance to massage anyone in a long while, so I thought I'd try and reciprocate for the numerous massages I had received from her.

She seemed a little apprehensive as she lay down on the table. I later learned that this was because most of the customers who wanted to massage her had no idea how to actually give a decent massage, and would instead just use it as a chance to touch her body for a bit. However, once I poured the oil on her back, and started using the techniques I knew, she relaxed and commented with surprise at how good I was. I was enjoying myself too, and I also took the opportunity to work in some of the techniques that I had experienced on myself in the many times that I had indulged in a sensual massage. So while I manipulated her pressure points, and tight muscles, I would occasionally extend a stroke of my hand down to her groin. When I actually moved my attentions to her legs, I would frequently brush her yoni with my fingers as I massaged her thighs, groin, and buttocks. She didn't say anything, so I took that as a good sign.

When I asked her to turn over, I carried on, massaging her legs first. By then Camilla was nicely relaxed, and she even fondled my cock whenever it was within reach. It was only fair - when I was the one receiving, I often took the chance to touch her intimate areas whenever I could. Slowly, I worked my way up her body until my hands were massaging her bust. I say massage, but really it was more like caressing. I was completely into it now, and I lowered my head and started kissing her, firstly on the lips, then the neck, mixing in strokes of my hands, before moving my attention to her breasts. By then I knew that she wasn't going to stop me, so I took my time, kissing them, and dragging my tongue all over them. She started to sigh in pleasure, and I became bolder. I edged a hand down to her groin, and she automatically moved her legs apart, allowing me to gently massage her yoni. I ran my fingers down the side of her pussy lips first, trapping her clit in-between them, and she started to moan. I alternated between her kissing her breasts, and kissing her on the lips, as my fingers then penetrated into her moist pussy. I positioned my hand so that my palm would massage her clit as I slid my fingers in and out. For her part, Camilla was gripping my cock whenever I would allow her to, and had her eyes closed, moaning gently as I slid my fingers in and out, establishing a rhythm. Her cheeks started to flush, and I could feel her juices soaking my fingers as she eventually shuddered to an orgasm.

After that memorable event, it became our routine that I would massage her at the beginning of every session. She would even allocate extra time so that I could do it. However, she would stop me after I did her back and legs, and wouldn't give me the chance to bring her off again. What did change though, is that when she was stroking me, she would move up a bit so that I could play with her yoni at the same time. Every time, it would be moist to touch, and I knew that she was also enjoying herself.

--

Temptation walking away

Cause I could never let you stay

--

My personal life continued to develop positively. After 10 months, my editor retired as promised, and I was promoted to Sports Editor. My pay increased as well, and I could pick and choose what events I wanted to cover. I had always enjoyed my work, but my new position meant I could really focus on the sports that I loved, and let other journalists cover the ones I wasn't so keen on. I would get the high profile interviews, and my editorials became some of the most popular articles on the website. Professionally, life was good.

As for my love life, it had been on hold for a long time, but once I was promoted, I decided to give it more priority. I was quite satisfied with the single life, but recently I had started to feel a bit lonely, so I wanted to find a partner that I could really settle down with. I was seeing Camilla regularly, and I always enjoyed it, but it had started to reach a point where I needed more. In truth, if Camilla had asked me, I would have settled down with her in a heart-beat, however, I knew that she would never do that. We were friends, and got along very well, but there were some fundamental differences in our outlooks. One of the things I admired about her was her free spirited nature - if she wanted to, she could close her business the next day and happily move to another country, something that I could not, and would not do. While I felt a deep connection with her, the same connection also told me that I would have to look elsewhere for a relationship.

Really, it came when I least expected it. A close friend invited me to a Chinese New Year dinner, and I happened to be seated next to a woman called Clair. She was beautiful, intelligent, and friendly, and the next day I asked her out. After a couple of dates, I knew that things were going to get serious with her.

With this in mind, I booked one last session with Camilla. In our discussions about our personal lives I had always said to her that if I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't see her anymore. The reality was that I had been single for a long time, so I had just carried on seeing Camilla. I knew she had gone through a couple of boyfriends, and short term relationships, but she had always been determined to carry on her business throughout.

In that last session, I filled Camila in about Claire. She reacted with interest, wanting to know more about her, and how I felt. When I said it was likely to get serious, Camilla acted like a good friend, showing happiness for me. But when I added that I wouldn't see her anymore, she went quiet for a moment. In truth, I was waiting for some sort of response, to see if she would say anything, but she didn't. We continued with a change of topic, but when the time came for the ending, there was a melancholy feeling to it, as both of us knew that it was the last time we would see each other.

When it finished, I showered and changed, and as I walked to the door, Camilla had a sad smile on her face. She kissed both my cheeks in the European style, said good luck, and good bye, and opened the door. As I walked out, I almost turned around to ask that all important question, but then I thought of Claire, and I couldn't bring myself to do it.

It was time to stop my bad habit.

12