Bad Idea at Work, But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked her slit then plunged his tongue in her wet opening sucking out her juices. She was soaked and he tried to suck as much out as could but there was no way to keep up with the volume. She was humping his face and saying his name over and over. When his tongue found its way to her clit he had a wild woman on his hands and face.

Deidre had her feet behind his shoulders and her hand holding his head. If his head would fit in her cunt she would have stuffed it in there. He was enjoying the sensations as she started to cum, but the real surprise was when she almost drowned him squirting out her pussy juice. It shot in his mouth and up his nose making him cough.

She continued to babble, "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Standing up he wiped his face and with a quick thrust planted his whole length deep in her cunt. She screamed, 'Fuck!' and tried to pull him deeper. He let her come down a little then started to piston her with his dick.

Both of them must have had pent up feelings of frustration for a while because it didn't take him very long to fill her with his seed. He kept pumping her after his orgasm staying hard enough to make her whimper every time he slowly pushed in pressing her belly to belly.

He thought she may have gone without sex for a while when he was ready to slow down she placed her heels on his ass and pulled him in tight. Grinding her mound against his cock made him harden up; which she took advantage of.

Deidre had started to breathe a little heavier, gasping as he filled out deep in her cunt. Their combined juices ran out on the desk letting him slide her back and forth while they fucked. "Oh God Sully, faster baby, faster. I'm almost there, almost ready! Fuck me, fuck me harder, harder!"

She had her arms around his neck and planted her mouth on his as he pounded her faster and faster. Her tongue snaked its way in between his teeth rubbing his tongue, teasing it into her mouth where she sucked on it like a cock. Only several minutes passed until she dropped her head back opened her mouth and gasped. He could feel her vaginal muscles clamp down around his dick as her orgasm started. She released his neck and lie back on the desk pulling her legs open and up as he got deeper and deeper in her pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, cummmmmmmmng!" pulling her knees to her chest she grunted and sprayed him with another stream of her pussy juice. It squirted around his cock buried in her box helping him have another orgasm too. This time after he felt the first shot of cum shoot out of his cock deep in her box he pulled it out and jerked off on her tits, spraying her pierced nipples with cum. Taking his diminishing cock he rubbed her gaping hole with the head squeezing the last drops of sperm inside her.

Moving her up to a sitting position he started to plant little kisses on her face, neck and nipples. She grabbed his face and looked in his eyes then kissed him deeply, "Sully I have waited for that way too long sweetie. You are a wonderful lover boss," She sighed and put her face against his kissing his cheek. "Oh dear, what will the children say if they find out?" she giggled.

Taking a deep breath he kissed her neck, "They won't hear anything from me! Wow Deidre you must have been saving up. How long has it been anyway?"

He felt her face smile against his neck, "If you count Barbara in research last weekend, only a week," she ran her hands across his ass caressing it.

He laughed and shook his head, "I didn't know Barbara swung both ways. Was her husband out of town?"

She laughed, "No silly someone had to run the camera!"

That really made him laugh; Barbara was a cute petite blond and her husband was a tall skinny nerd who sold insurance. Man you just don't know people.

She sighed, "There's a lot about your employees you don't know boss. Did you know Don who works with Barbara is a multi-millionaire? He developed and sold software. Justine and his wife back in development run a nudist camp every summer and are both bi-sexual; they hooked me up with Barbara. Melinda who everyone assumed is married to this great guy Max is a dominatrix and he likes to get spanked and humiliated. That's just the ones I know about but the rumors about some others, well lets just say are this company's bread and butter," she had leaned back to see his face and then started to laugh, "Oh honey have I burst your bubble about your peeps?"

"I never knew! Man you think people are normal and then BAM their just like our customers, different," he shook his head.

She kissed him again, "Sometimes you are so naïve, I think it's cute. Ok you sex machine let me down so I can get cleaned up. Can't have the help smelling like they just fucked and got fucked by the boss, can we?"

His office has a shower so they slipped in and washed each other off, played around for a little while then they both got dressed. She was pulling up her skirt over her cute little ass, "You have the cutest ass cheeks Deidre."

She pulled up the skirt and turned around pulling up the front exposing her smooth shaved snatch, "What do you think about the front boss?"

Smiling at her he raised his eyebrows licked his lips and said, "I think it looks very edible baby!"

With a smirk she picked up her panties and walked over to stuff them in his pocket, "Just give them a sniff once in a while to think of me," looking down she rubbed his cock through his pants, "Umm, I know I'll remember you," kissing him on the lips she waved and left.

He sighed when she left then cleared his mind with work.

Peggy had come back from her orientation and saw Deidre come out of Sully's office with a little skip in her step and a big grin on her face. "Deidre! Hey are we still going to lunch?" she called out to her.

Turning to Peggy she smiled and started to walk to her desk, "Hey how was orientation?"

Peggy got the very distinct impression Deidre's mind was on something else, "Oh it was fine, the usual stuff. Are you ok? You seem a little distracted."

Looking at her she blushed, "Who me? No I'm fine, just a little distracted that's all." She had her vest over her arm and her nipples were poking out firm and hard. Deidre was toying with the stapler on the desk, "It's just that something has happened that should have happened years ago when I first started here and it was wonderful," she smirked then sighed.

Peggy crossed her arms and smiled. She leaned next to Deidre and said, "Had sex with the boss didn't you?"

Deidre leaned back quickly looked at her and whispered, "Did you hear us?"

"Actually I wasn't sure what you did to look that way but by now I do! So tell me everything, was he any good?" Peggy sat next to her on the desk and put her arm around her shoulder.

Deidre told her about how they had tried to get together in the past but it never worked out. She told her about the new virtual sex DVD she brought in his office and how it seemed to start the ball rolling. Then she told her about how big his cock was and how good a lover he turned out to be, "Oh, I forgot you two are going out on a date!" she put her hand over her mouth in surprise.

Peggy pulled her close and said, "Don't worry about it we're going on a date not getting engaged. This helps me decide if there will be other dates too," looking down at her lap she cleared her throat and said, "Do you think he likes to be in charge or should I, you know, start the ball rolling?"

Deidre giggled, "Well he is our boss, but I think he likes to be led in the right direction, you know?"

Smiling Peggy looked at her and kissed her lips, "Thanks sweetie, I think he's going to enjoy our date."

Deidre held her gaze for a few seconds and said, "Do you like to, uh, you know, be with women too?"

Peggy smiled and kissed her again pushing her tongue past her teeth swirling it around her mouth, "What's that tell you?" raising her hand she rubbed Deidre's nipple ring with her fingers making her press towards her.

Placing her hand on top of Peggy's she said, "The employees have an hour and a half for lunch. Do you want to come over to my apartment to spend some quality time together?"

Nodding Peggy released her and grabbed her purse.

They left the building and after getting in Deidre's car they went to her second floor apartment. She had decorated it just as eclectic as her wardrobe and only a little of it registered on Peggy as they clung to each other in anticipation.

They had their lips locked in a passionate embrace stripping their clothes off as their feet stumbled into Deidre's bedroom. Peggy hit her legs on the mattress and stopped, Deidre stepped back from their kiss and pulled her skirt and shoes off watching as Peggy unsnapped her clothes and dropped them on the floor.

Reaching out she caressed Peggy's breasts running the palm of her hands across the hard nipples. Bending her head down capturing one in her mouth and sucked it hard getting a gasp from Peggy. Moving to the other one she did the same. Placing her hands on the top of her panties she pulled them down until they fell away and hit the floor. As Peggy rose her leg to get them off Deidre ran her fingers in her slit, sliding one in and slowly fucking her with it. Still sucking Peggy's nipple and fingering her pussy she pushed her down on the bed bending over her while on her knees.

Peggy was moaning, "Yes baby, suck me honey. Suck momma's titty."

Deidre was switching from one nipple to the other sucking them hard and soft making the areola dark red and the nipple stick out hard and angry looking. She switched from one finger to three and was fucking her cunt slowly and deeply rubbing her thumb across Peggy's clit loving the feeling as she would jump and groan.

Leaving a trail of saliva and kisses she moved down Peggy's stomach and got between her legs hanging off the bed. Pushing her legs up and out she continued to fuck her with her hand but replaced her thumb with her mouth and tongue swirling the clit faster and faster.

Peggy pulled her legs up and put her knees behind her shoulders giving Deidre full access to her soaked pussy. Reaching between she put her hands on the back of Deidre's head and pulled her mouth closer, "That's it baby lick my pussy! Make me cum in your mouth, oh shit honey. Faster, faster, faster! Mmmmmnbnnnnngggggg!" as she had a huge orgasm she held her feet up letting Deidre suck out her juices.

Deidre let her come down slowly then kissed her way up to suck on those wonderful nipples again; it had been a long time since she had a nice set of tits to play with. They scooted up on the bed until Peggy had her feet on the mattress.

Kissing her face, lips and mouth Peggy said, "Oh thank you sweetie, I needed that so much. It's been way to long since I had an orgasm that I didn't do to myself. Your mouth is fantastic."

They kissed like that for a few minutes when Peggy smiled and started to suck on Deidre's nipples. Between mouthfuls she said, "Sit on my face baby and let me eat you too."

Deidre said, "But I just had Sully dump a load of his cum in me. You don't want to do it now do you?"

Peggy looked up and nodded with a smile, "Sure, I used to have one of my friends fill his wife's pussy just so I could lick her clean. She didn't know I was fucking him too so it was a double treat." Pulling her up she let Deidre straddle her face then buried her mouth and nose in her still wet cunt. Breathing in the smells of their sex she started to lick and suck Deidre's pussy as she held on the headboard.

Just talking about Sully filling her with his seed got Deidre wet and ready. Her juices were dripping into Peggy's mouth as she stuck her tongue in as far as she could fuck her with it.

Deidre was going to cum soon from Peggy's expert tongue lashing. Pressing her mound against her mouth she said, "Oh shit baby that feels good, but I have got to warn you I squirt when I cum! Fuck, fuck, shitttttttt!"

Peggy heard her and wanted to get a mouth full of girl cum so she started to lick her clit faster and faster until she felt Deidre start to quiver and moan. Then she got her wish Deidre let loose a long stream of her pussy juice in Peggy's mouth almost drowning her, struggling to swallow it all she clamped her mouth over Deidre's opening and sucked it all in until the last small shots landed on her tongue. As Deidre calmed down she slid off Peggy's face and sat next to her on the bed trying to catch her breath.

Laughing she bent down and licked off her own juice from Peggy's face, "See I told you!"

Peggy's face was soaked, she was using her fingers to capture what she missed with her mouth then sucking them clean, "Yummy, that's the first time I had a woman do that! I love it!"

They spent time snuggling and talking, Peggy propped her self on one elbow and said, "Let me ask you, was it the first time being with Sully? You two act like you've been together for a while."

Deidre laughed, "That's because I was the first person Sully hired for his business and we've been together since the very beginning. We tried to get together for years, but it just never worked out. I don't know why we stopped. To answer your question, yes it was the first time we had sex together and let me tell you sister he was worth the wait!"

Peggy raised her eyebrows and looked at her, "No lie? He's that good?"

With a smile Deidre slid off the bed and grabbed her clothes, "let me say this, if you play your cards right you'll find out yourself whether he's worth the wait." They got dressed and after cleaning up got back to work.

Peggy came in and saw a note on her screen, 'Contact me as soon as you get in, Sully.' She grabbed the internal phone directory and called him, after several minutes he called her back, "Hey thanks for calling. Are you busy Thursday instead of Friday night?"

Curious she said, "No I'm not doing anything I can't change, why what's up?"

He cleared his throat and said, "Well I know its short notice but one of our potential clients wants to meet at their offices in San Antonio, Texas and I'm going to need someone to take notes. I have to see if Deidre can go too. Are you interested in an all expense paid weekend in Texas? We'll be gone until Sunday night late."

Not hesitating at all she said, "Sure no problem. I thought Deidre did work here in the building though?"

"Your right she very rarely leaves her cave, but the DVD she gave me to look at is very interesting. It's a virtual program that has graphics in another realm altogether. I contacted the developer and they want to meet us so I can pitch a marketing plan to them. Deidre is the only one that has had a chance to look at it so she needs to go too. I need you to help us keep all the information straight. The meeting is on Saturday morning but they want to take us to their offices, lunch and sightseeing on Friday," he said.

Peggy agreed and soon got distracted with the marketing proposal he was putting together.

He got off the phone with Peggy and called Deidre, "Hey sweet cheeks, are you busy this weekend from Thursday night to Sunday night?"

Deidre had her feet on the desk, "Now darling, what will the rest of the help say if we run away for a weekend together?"

He grinned, "If that was it I wouldn't give a shit, but this is almost all business. That DVD you used to seduce me? I called and they want us to pitch a marketing plan to them ASAP. Since you have been the only employee that has masturbated using it I need you there to pick it apart and help me sell it. Well are you interested in an all expense paid weekend in bed with the boss?"

When he said that she laughed, "Ok smooth talker, but who said I'd sleep with you anyway?"

He laughed at her, "Oh you want to, I can hear it in your voice and the way you're rubbing your legs together. Oh yeah, Peggy will be there too, still game?"

Dropping her feet on the floor she said, "Who told you?"

Confused he said, "Told me what?"

She figured out quick he didn't know yet, "Oh nothing, just teasing you. Yeah that will be great. I'd like to spend time with both of you, we never did this before, you know, away from the office."

He knew something wasn't right, "Well ok then, I'll e-mail you both the itinerary and when we need to be at the airport etc. Hey wait a minute, you seduced her didn't you?"

Deidre got quiet on her end and then cleared her throat. Sheepishly she said, "No it was by mutual consent."

With a snort he said, "Shit Deidre first you take advantage of me then my new secretary. I guess we'll just have to share a room so I can keep tabs on you two. I didn't realize you were like that?"

She laughed at him, "Ok smart ass you just want a three way don't you? And you have no idea what I'm really like, but you're going to find out this weekend. Another thing, little Miss Peggy isn't so innocent either buster. She is going to rock your world boss, and if I have anything to say about it you won't get a soft dick until we let you, how's that sound?"

He got quiet thinking about what they could do together for the whole weekend.

Deidre held the phone away from her ear then pulled it back, "Oh my God! You're thinking about us now aren't you? Man what a horny bastard, if I had known about this side of you before we might have polished that desk more often using my ass. Keep that thought for a while and I'll call Peggy so we can plan our attack," she hung up giggling. Grabbing the phone she called her, "Hey it's me. I just got off the phone with Sully and he figured out we had a lunch 'date' together."

Peggy was surprised, "How did he figure it out, what is he using a crystal ball?"

Deidre explained what happened and then told her of his desire to have them share a room for a three way.

Peggy laughed, "Well it's ok with me, but should we let him have his way with us that easy? Shouldn't he have to work for it just a little? I mean I'm looking forward to having both of you in bed, but I think he has to earn the privilege, not expect it. My ex-husband did the same thing to me a lot of times. He would bring home some client and then expect me to perform like a trained fuck bunny. There were times it was fun I'll admit, but come on."

Deidre sighed, "Yeah you're right he shouldn't just expect it. That's not fair to us, uhmmm. I've got an idea. Why don't we set it up to............" so she told Peggy about her way of making him earn it.

When Deidre was finished Peggy giggled and said, "Oh that's sweet! I'm in, have you got everything we need? If not I'm sure I do, those were some of the things I got in the settlement. Look I'll bring mine and you bring yours and between the two of us we should be covered, ok?"

They set it up and for the next day it was all the three of them could think of. Thursday morning brought on a nervous start to the rest of the day. Deidre buried herself in the DVD program, Peggy and Sully worked on the presentation until it was time to go. They met at the front entrance and hopped in the Limo.

Sully sat between them and had a huge grin on his face. Placing his hand on their knees he squeezed them, "I'm really looking forward to this trip with you two ladies," he said looking at each of them.

Deidre leaned forward and glanced over at Peggy, "Should we tell him now or wait until we get in the air?"

Peggy leaned forward and smiled at her then him, and then she said, "Oh I think he should wait until we get to the room. Don't you?" she picked up his hand off her knee and crossed her legs. Placing his hand back on her leg she said, "You can wait just a little while Sully can't you?"

Deidre took the hint and with a smile she did the same, "Yeah Sully, have patience boss. It will be worth it we promise."

Not having a clue he said with a grin, "Oh sure, no rush. We'll get settled in and relax for a while, have dinner, drinks whatever!"