Bad Idea at Work, But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deidre moaned and let her legs slowly drop to the floor, "Fuck, I feel like a fuck toy after a long night, and I like it!" she laughed and sat up, "Damn boss you're a mess! Let's take another shower, come on," she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. Turning on the shower she pulled him in and wrapped her arms around him kissing his mouth passionately, "Damn boss you sure know how to fuck!"

Peggy followed them and said, "Hey wait for me!" she slipped in and started to wash them both from head to toe. When she was finished Deidre did the same to her then Sully rinsed them both off."

As he was finishing he laughed and said, "I can see it's going to be very interesting around the office from now on. I'm going to start taking vitamins when we get back."

The girls laughed, Deidre said, "You better start soon because the company picnic is coming up and I was thinking we might have it at your house. With the new contract and the extra cash flow I want to introduce both of you to the other perverted employees and watch the fun. Well I may not watch all the time!"