Bad Influence

Story Info
New neighbor expands a wife's sexual horizons.
4.1k words
3.95
246.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Porlock
Porlock
18 Followers

When Sally Grayson became my wife's close friend, I had the feeling that she'd be a bad influence on her. What I didn't know is just how good a bad influence can be.

They met when Sally and her husband Tom moved to the area and she joined a small amateur theatrical company where my wife, Carolyn, was a regular on the stage. They discovered they had a great deal in common and soon became fast friends. Carolyn works part-time and has her mornings free; so in a short while she and Sally were getting together for morning coffee and girl-talk most days of the week.

Sally was a late-twentysomething who could get away with playing characters younger still. My wife, on the other hand, is the definitive MILF--or perhaps better, WILF; we have no children--with a trim yet very womanly figure and that certain heart-melting look that not many 35-year-old women manage to achieve. I can recall a time or two back in high school when someone's mom would momentarily eclipse the nubile young ladies of my own generation and provoke some rather wild fantasies. Carolyn was just that kind of woman; and there is evidence that a young man or two is getting some of the same feelings.

Sally is more glamorous, with voluptuous curves and a supermodel face which manages to be seductive and girl-next-door wholesome at the same time--not an easy trick. Side by side, Carolyn's and Sally's respective brands of sex appeal were damn potent stuff, complementing and amplifying each other.

My wife and I enjoyed a satisfying sex life, not exceptional, but quite solid. We'd indulged a few mild fantasies along the way, but nothing that would so much as merit a line in an afternoon soap-opera.

In the months after Carolyn and Sally struck up their friendship, a gradual and very subtle shift in my wife's sexual nature was taking place, one so subtle that I did not notice it consciously for quite a while. She was becoming a bit more assertive, initiating sex more often, and growing increasingly intense and passionate in bed. She was also doing more playful things: greeting me after work in seductive outfits, staging little stripteases now and then, and just generally turning up the sexual heat. Eventually it became clear that this was not just part of the normal waxing and waning of sexual interest that are part of ordinary life. Needless to say, I was very pleased; but I also found myself wondering what was behind the change. Was it a natural kind of sexual awakening on her part? Or was there some influence that was prompting the change? From time to time an impulse to ask her would surface; but I'd let it pass in the belief--the correct one, it turns out--that it would be better to let her bring up the subject herself.

And so she did, one evening as we lay in bed, just relaxing a bit before heading off to Z-land. It was surprising how closely what she said mirrored my own thoughts.

"I hope you don't mind the time I'm spending with Sally," she said in a casual, offhand tone. "You should know that she's quite a wild child; in fact, she and Tom are quite a pair. You might worry that your innocent little wifey might be getting her head filled with a lot of salacious suggestions--or something of the sort."

I grinned.

"Well, Love, I have to admit that my 'innocent little wifey' seems to be putting on a little wildness of her own. If Sally's corrupting influence is helping that along, I can only say, corrupt away!"

She smiled, turned and nestled her head against my shoulder, her hand softly caressing my chest.

"You might be shocked and amazed at some of the things she's told me," she continued. "I thought those things only happened in soap operas and steamy novels."

"You're beginning to ignite some powerful curiosity here, I hope you know."

"Well, sweetheart, I just don't want you to worry. Some things, I'll admit, do get my sexual motor running, but I only do my driving right..." She gave my chest a playful poke. "...here."

"Well, I've never worried about you and our marriage and I see no reason to start now," I said. "You're perfectly capable of making up your own mind. As far as I'm concerned, if you two want to share your hot fantasies--or, perhaps, her accounts of her realities, if I get your drift--I'm getting the benefit, and that's more than fine with me."

She pressed her lithe form against me a little harder.

"You're too good for me, you know?"

"Of course."

"That's the wrong answer, you!" she said, laughing, tickling me playfully. Soon her hands strayed further south, her tender touches reaching my already half-erect cock. She proceeded with her expert ministrations; and soon our mouths joined in a fiery kiss, a prelude to another kind of joining...

Weeks passed, our lives continuing happily, our sex life continuing to heat up. I had to silently thank Sally for whatever it was that she was radiating to Carolyn. My wife was not disclosing those secrets she'd hinted at before. I thought at first she was just teasing, tantalizing me; but I later got the impression that she had perhaps divulged more than she meant to and felt she had to protect her friend's confidences. My occasionally burning curiosity would have to wait.

The waiting ended one day, and in a most unusual and unexpected way. I had returned home to find my wife in a strangely reserved mood, morose, and, it seemed to me, almost ashamed. I could not recall a time when she'd been this way, and I was highly disturbed. I could not begin to imagine what it could be about, and I sensed that probing her about it would make things worse. I held my tongue and waited, not without a great deal of trepidation.

The evening wore on, Carolyn seeming to drift, almost trance like, through the hours. When she spoke her eyes would not meet mine; her voice was little more than a weary exhalation. But it was when we retired that the worst happened: I reached to touch her, not in a particularly sexual way, but she turned away sharply, seeming to collapse into a huddled, pathetic figure. I could hold back no more.

"Carlolyn," I said, a bit more sharply than I had meant to. "I know something's wrong. It's plain as day. What is it?"

Her head remained averted; but I could see well enough to see tears escaping from her closed eyelids. I felt as if ice water were coursing through my veins.

"Look. What could possibly have happened to make you feel this way? What are you afraid to tell me?"

There was only the same tense silence. I lay back on my pillow, horrid, sickening thoughts racing through my imagination.

"Come on, Carolyn," I said, aware of a wisp of desperation in my voice. "Let's hear it. Whatever it is, it will come out eventually. Might as well get it over with."

She turned slowly to face me, the tears streaming down her cheeks. I wanted to reach to her and dry them, but I felt it best to keep a little distance.

"Oh, Sam!" Her words burst forth like a failing dam. "It's...it's just...I..."

"Go ahead, Carolyn."

"Well...I was over at Sally's, like I usually am in the morning."

I felt a sudden churning in my stomach. What sort of evil could have happened to my wife at Sally's? I waited as Carolyn continued her narrative.

"You know, as I've told you, she's quite a free spirit--she and Tom. Now and then I've known that something or other she was planning for the day was over in that--how should I say it?--over in that territory and I've just returned home then.

"You have to know that she has always been totally respectful of me and our marriage. She's never even hinted that I should get involved with anything she might be doing that isn't OK with both of us."

The churning in my stomach worsened, greatly. I found myself strangely torn between the need to know and a wish hide from it, whatever it may be.

"Well, today, there was something she'd told me about that she expected to happen. In her view a small thing, a bit of the sexual playfulness that the two of them indulge in. I would normally have finished my coffee and come home; but I found myself getting curious--overwhelmingly curious. I wanted to see for myself--just see if this little thing was for real.

"So, I persuaded her to let me stick around. She wanted me to be sure I wouldn't be shocked or hurt; I told her no; I knew what it was; I just wanted to see it. It just seemed so minor, the way she's always talked about it, just a little sexual game."

She stopped, choking on her words. I tried to hide the tension I was feeling; I didn't want to intimidate her into clamming up again.

"It's a silly thing, but every Wednesday a young man comes to service their swimming pool. It's become a custom..." She halted again, struggling for breath. "...her custom to give the guy a little...attention. He's really a nice fellow."

I could see where this was going. I noticed with great surprise that I was actually relieved, as if this was, indeed, a small thing. I silently awaited the rest of the story, unsure of what to make of the feeling.

"Sally asked me again if I was sure I wanted to stay. I said yes. So, we went out to the yard; and she stripped naked and got into their Jacuzzi. I was finding it hard to believe that this was really happening; but even more unbelievable, that this was really one of the more mild of her...their...sexual games.

"So, the guy arrived. As soon as he saw me, I thought I saw just a tinge of disappointment in his face, as if my being there meant that something he was hoping for wouldn't be happening. But Sally called him over and introduced us. When he saw Sally was nude his eyes seemed to light up.

"Then Sally said, 'Carolyn here has been a little incredulous about this little game of ours. She wants to see if it's really true; so I guess we'll just have to prove it.' By now she was no longer worried about offending me; after all, I'd said repeatedly that I wanted to stay and see."

She then turned her eyes to me, expecting, no doubt, to see anger. What she did read on my face seemed to puzzle her for a moment. Then, it seemed to me, she became a bit more relieved. She must have sensed that same feeling in me. She continued, a bit less apprehensively.

"So, now she started unzipping him, and got his...you know...out and started going to town on it. He seemed shy at my presence at first but it didn't take long before Sally got him past that. She started sucking his..."

I couldn't help but smile at her reticence. I took as soothing a tone as I could manage.

"I think we both know what it's called. Actually it's called a lot of things; take your pick."

She looked again at me with, I saw, more relief. It wasn't what she had expected, not what she had feared.

"His cock. Then she got up so he could reach her breasts and started caressing them. Pretty soon they had maneuvered themselves around so he could tongue her pussy. As I watched, they got each other to climax. The guy was going crazy, and Sally was going off like a rocket."

By now every trace of apprehension had left me, replaced by waves and surges of excitement. My cock was stiffening rapidly.

"Carolyn, this is hot stuff! Don't stop now."

At this she seemed to retreat again, a little. I couldn't understand it. She continued, a bit haltingly now.

"I thought so too. I couldn't believe my eyes, even though she'd told me about this and plenty of other things before. I...well I think it's not too surprising...I started getting a bit hot. I should have just gotten up and said good-bye, but..."

With that she started crying. I understood; things hadn't stopped with merely observing. Yet, even now, I felt my excitement growing, my pulse starting to race. I was enjoying it! I was hoping for the very thing she seemed so afraid to admit.

"Go ahead, Love. It's OK."

She looked at me, found reassurance, and continued.

"I felt as if I were slipping into a trance. Something came over me and... Please don't hate me!"

"Hate you? Not a chance. Go on."

"I told myself I just wanted to see closer. I went over there and got into the Jacuzzi, dressed and all. It was crazy! For some reason I had this sudden notion that it was silly to be in the Jacuzzi dressed and...and...started taking off my blouse. Sam, I swear, I've never done anything like that before.

"Sally and the pool man looked over to me. Sally's eyes got wide. I think she wanted to cool me down, to caution me; but she was too hot to stop, and now I was, too. I took off my blouse, and then started unzipping my jeans. I wanted them to see, to get every bit of it.

"I was wearing that thin bra, the one you like. As soon as it got wet it was completely transparent. I knew then that I was not going to stop. My panties were the same way, and when I got close to them, the man started fondling my breasts. Pretty soon I was touching his cock and...and...

Once again she looked at me, fearing anger, and saw only growing excitement. I think it was at that moment that Carolyn knew. At that moment everything changed for us. Now I could understand the kind of sexual wildness Tom and Sally enjoyed, and Carolyn knew it. None of what she was describing had anything to do with any problems between us, no sign of dissatisfaction with our marriage; it was fun, playful pleasure, and I was loving it!

"Well, now it was I who was sucking him. I felt him reach behind me, and then suddenly my bra was off. I felt wild, wicked, crazy. When he leaned me back and took off my panties and I felt his tongue, it was dizzying. It wasn't that he was doing anything special--nothing that you don't do, and do better--it was just the place, the craziness of it all."

I reached for her and embraced her passionately.

"Carolyn, I don't see any harm in this at all. As far as I'm concerned, if you feel like any more wildness like this, then go for it! Just be sure to share all the juicy details with me afterward."

"It's really OK with you? Promise?"

"Absolutely. I'll make this promise to you, here and now: If there's anything Sally is into that you'd like to try, go for it. If it turns out that anything bothers one or the other of us, let's agree to forego that in the future. No regrets, no recriminations. What do you say?

I'm sure there was more she could have related; but there were more important things to do as we celebrated this new dimension to our sexuality with frantic, explosive lovemaking.

I was a couple of weeks later when I got a mid-morning call. I heard Sally's voice, with the unmistakable giggle of my wife's in the background.

"Hey, Sammy, there's a party in the making and we think you oughta get out of that monkey suit and come on over!"

"Sally, I'd love to," I replied, "But I'm on the clock now, you know."

"Oh, come on," she retorted. "I'm sure they can survive without you for a while. Tom's tearing himself from his ball and chain too; he'll be here in a few minutes. I don't know if he can handle two oversexed wives here by himself!"

I needed no further persuasion. I have considerable freedom in my choice of working hours; so I took off and was over at Tom and Sally's in minutes. There I found Sally topless, her incredible figure half-revealed, with the bikini bottom she wore doing nearly nothing to conceal the rest. The sight sent my pulse racing, not only from her sheer sexual intensity, but as much from the open invitation to savor it. Carolyn had made a point of wearing exactly the same things she had worn that day a few weeks before, and sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi, her feet dangling into the water, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Well, don't stand there gawking! Get that monkey suit off and get in here!" Sally shouted over some slightly over-loud music from a nearby radio.

"No problem!" I said, shucking shoes and socks, trousers and shirt, but rather shyly stopping before the shorts."

"Shy one, isn't he?" Sally said to Carolyn with mock derision.

"Oh, I think he'll come around in time." There was a slight emphasis on "come" which sent shivers up my spine. Suddenly I felt two strong hands gripping my shoulders and Tom's deep baritone.

"Now, just who do you think you are, standing there staring at my wife's luscious, curvaceous, lust-inspiring tits?"

"Tom, you're crazy!" I said, shaking hands. "How ya doin', you devil? Hey, let's not forget that there's another hot lady in our presence."

"Oh, I could hardly forget that," he replied with a wide grin. "This much feminine charm is close to overloading my circuits, fella."

"I know the feeling well, Tom."

He was stripping down. When he got to his shorts I saw a momentary glance at Carolyn and me, as if to make a final check that this was really OK with us. Seeing no disapproval, he dropped his shorts and dropped his well-developed body into the Jacuzzi.

"C'mon guy, get those things off and get wet!" Sally said.

With a glance at Carolyn, I complied. I wondered why Carolyn remained fully dressed. I didn't have to wonder for long.

When the three of us were settled in and relaxed, my wife put on a sly, crafty grin that sent surges of expectation coursing through me. I knew I was hardly to only one.

Slowly, undulating sinuously, she lowered herself into the water, refusing to rise until the tantalizing raised us to fever pitch. As she left the water, her light blouse and that same thin bra clung to her breasts, the transparency of the fabric heightening the allure. I was already fully erect at the sight when I felt Sally's fingers steal down to my tumescent member. I recall hearing a little sigh of approval.

Carolyn was playing with her prominent nipples as she caressed her breasts. She then lowered herself again into the water, this time to her knees between Tom and me, arching her back and thrusting her breasts toward us. There was a moment's hesitation on our parts at which she said, "What are you waiting for?"

Needing no further encouragement, Tom and I each reached down and began exploring my wife's breasts, kissing and sucking on her hardened nipples and delighting at the sound of her quickened breathing as arousal took her over.

Suddenly she rose, pressing us back and then stepped out of the Jacuzzi. The wet, clinging gloss of her jeans was electrifying. She began to strut, like a practiced stripper, but a hundred times more exciting than any professional. She teased us with her breasts and swayed her hips in ways I'd thought I'd never have the pleasure to see.

With excruciatingly delicious slowness she reached for the buttons of her blouse, making a production of the unfastening of each one, using the fullness of her breasts to open the blouse ever wider as she progressed.

"Damn, Carolyn, those moves ought to be patented!" cried Sally. "I think you should know that you've got a pair of first-rate hard-ons here!"

Even now I felt a little twinge of concern to think that my wife was up there, doing a hot strip, knowing that Sally was at that moment stroking my turgid cock. Of course, that faded quickly.

Carolyn's blouse was now draped over a deck chair where she had tossed it. After what seemed like delicious ages she unclasped her bra, and with perfect moves, teased us with it before tossing it high in the air. I let Tom catch it as Carolyn began pulling down the zipper of her jeans, taunting us again with the slowly widening V. Finally it reached bottom; and after giving us a flash of rear view, then turned back and began wiggling out of them. I couldn't help but reach over and help pull them down.

Down to her soaked and sheer panties now, she gave a final tease, moving her hips with the grace of a master of dance, and slipped the wispy panties from her hips. She stepped into the Jacuzzi, stopping before me.

Like one in a consuming trance, I ran my hands over her hips, then her ass, and then stole to the firm expanses of her breasts. It was captivating, intoxicating; but I wanted to see something more. I drew my wife's lips to mine, kissed her, and nodded in Tom's direction. Sally gave a girlish squeal of glee as Carolyn seated herself on Tom's lap, drawing his lips to her nipples and caressing his neck. I saw their hands stealing to each others' nether regions and heard Carolyn's little gasp when her hand closed over Tom's cock--after all, despite all this, it was for the first time--and soon I could see that he was quite vigorously entertaining her sensitive clitoris. Then, with a voice breathy with excitement, she spoke.

Porlock
Porlock
18 Followers
12