Bad Influence: Shar's Fall

Story Info
A good girl goes bad.
5.5k words
4.34
54.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Dr. Jocelyn,

My friend Tia is a slut! Well, maybe that it is too strong a way to start off a letter. But she is a big part of why I am writing you. She had a role in what happened that night. And she has much to do with the confusion I now face, confusion that has become a part of my life in the last six months.

I guess this letter isn't making too much sense at this point. They say you should give some background in therapy...if that is what this is. I don't know why I'm writing...I don't know if you can help. It all started about five months ago. Maybe I should start from the beginning.

My name is Sharlene, and I live in a city in the Southwest which will remain nameless. I grew up with a single mom, due to my dads death when I was four. My father, a military man, met my mother, who is Puerto Rican, when he was stationed there. They fell in love and relocated to the States. Although my father came from a middle class White background, the couple was loved immensely by both families. As a matter of fact, my mother and I still remain very close to my grandmother and aunts and uncles.

My mom, my conservative Latin mother is a great person, and even better mom. She does tend to be doting and old fashioned, as I am the only child. Even my fathers family tells her to relax, to date, to remarry. But my mother won't hear of it.

"James was a great man, I won't allow another to live in his home" she always says. My grandparents and aunts and uncles reassure her that no one should be alone this long- fifteen years it has been. One time my grandmother got drunk at Thankgiving and let her hair down.

"Consuela may never marry again. She and James were such a couple. Hell, they never left the bedroom the first six months they were married. I had to go over to the house to make sure they were still alive" my grandmother said.

"Those things are proper between a husband and wife" my Mom said as she smiled sipping her wine. "A woman and man can have relations, very often if you will; so long as they are married."

I was fifteen at the time, but it stuck in my head. So my parents had a very high sex drive. Hmmm. Who would have thunk it. My mom certainly would not have volunteered the information. As far as I knew my mother was a virgin when she and my dad met, and she constantly instructed me to behave that way until I was married. She kept a close eye on my dating while I lived under her roof.

I did manage to lose my virginity though, with a boyfriend in high school, and another in the summer after graduation. They were guys I dated and the few times we could have sex, took place at their homes, or friends places, when parents were out of town. I enjoyed sex immensely, but didn't want to disappoint my mother; who worked so hard, and gave me everything a girl ask for. She would have been crushed if I let her down. But in my mind, the sex was always in the confines of a relationship...nothing risqué or wild. I was still a good girl.

But that began to change when I went to college. And it really changed when I met Tia. We became friends in my sophomore year in school.. I had a casual "hi and bye" relationship last year (we lived in the same dorm), but got to know each other better over the last summer.

Tia and I both worked at the mall, Ishe for a small boutique, and me for a large department store. It seemed she was skipping the Fall semester to work more hours, and would take a class at the local community college. This fit in better with her "Fashion Merchandising career." That, she said, and it gave her more time to party.

Partying was something Tia was good at. I heard things in the dorm, and often seen her take different boys up to her room on many occasions. I had my share of casual sex, but was not quite as blunt as she was. It may have been something to do with Tia's appearance.

Tia has the kind of body that guys lust after. Long tan legs, a tight butt, flat stomach, and breasts that stand straight out. She is one of the few redheads, auburn actually, that have dark skin, to go with her green eyes. She dresses quite well, except for weekends, when I must say, she can closely resemble a stripper.

I, on the other hand, inherited my mother's body. I am short, with dark hair and brown eyes. My Latin mom gave me her big Latin butt, and I also inherited her very large breasts. One of the boys in my gym class said I was built like a short brick shithouse. It was supposed to be a compliment, but I was embarrassed as all my girlfriends laughed when I told them.

But it wasn't just Tia's appearance and choice of dress that made her a bad influence. It was her libido and willingness to sleep with complete strangers. It all started when we attended an outdoor music festival last October.

We went to a series of concerts held outdoors with some of our favorite bands. The music was good, and the crowd was quite wild. We had been there for about three hours before the action really began.

During one of the numbers, some guy passed Tia a joint. She took a quick hit on it and casually handed it to me. Although I had drank before, marijuana was a new thing to me. I took a quick drag, and handed back to Tia, coughing as I did so. After she had a quick giggle, she took a very extended drag on the joint, who handed it back to the guy...the guy who now had his arm around Tia. By the time I turned my head back to the stage, I realized his friend had come behind me, rubbing my shoulders with his big hands.

"I'm Jim, and this is my buddy Keith", Sandra's new friend said. We introduced ourselves to the guys, and continued to pass the joint back and forth. Before the song was over, Tia and Jim were making out.

"Let's go up on the hill" Jim said ten minutes later, motioning the three of us towards the hillside about 40 yards away.

The guys held our hands as Tia and I walked, with our shoes in our free hands. I had no idea of where we were going, but the buzz was beginning to make me lose any inhibitions I may have come with. When we got to the spot were Jim stopped, I noticed a sleeping blanket and a blanket already laid out. Jim looked at Keith and informed him that they would be taking the sleeping bag.

Keith and I laid down, as Tia almost raced to get in the bad along with Jim. When I felt Keith start to give me a massage, I looked over at her. She was on her back, with Jim on top of her, making out heavily. She had her arms about him, and their tongues were in each others mouth. It was very intense and heavy kissing. Keith was now sucking on my neck and reached around to touch my breasts. When I didn't stop him, his hand went under my shirt, tugging it out of my cutoffs. I turned to kiss him and his hot mouth was right there waiting for me. When I broke from our kiss, I turned back to look Tia and Jim.

Now her tank top was off, and it, along with her bra, were lying on the grass. Keith continued with my shorts, as I vaguely felt him unsnap my shorts. I watched Tia and Jim going at it, almost as if they were wrestling with hands underneath the covers. Keith's hands slowly moved down my belly and into my panties...then he started to nibble on my ear. As I looked across, I noticed Jim now kissing Tia very hard, as she mumbled something inaudible. Then I saw her mouth opened wide as she gasped. It was then that I noticed, by squinting, that somewhere along the line her shorts and panties had joined her tank. I couldn't believe what I was seeing- he was inside her!

Tia gasped over and over as I noticed the sleeping bag shaking almost violently. She was letting this guy fuck her in the middle of a concert full of people! Only then did I feel Keith's finger in my pussy. I spread my legs wider, as I watched my friend being pounded only five feet away. By now she was moaning loud, with her arms, and likely her legs, around this total stranger. Jim just grunted, as he now fucked Sandra so hard that the top of their torso's came out of the bag, Sandra's tits flopping for any passerby to see.

"Let me eat your pussy" was the first thing Keith said to me all night. I unconsciously moved up as he removed my shorts and underwear in one swift movement. I lay back on the blanket, as he dove between my legs. I was already wet from his finger, and Tia was only making it worse.

"Fuck me baby" she cried, as Jim kept thrust in atop her. I closed my eyes and listened as my friend talked dirty, and traded obscenities with this man she had just met maybe thirty minutes earlier. And I was getting oral sex from a man that had barely said five words to me. I screamed through an orgasm from the near perfect stimulation and dirty movie that was taking place next to me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Jim buck for another minute or so, before he locked up and obviously shot his seed in my wanton friend. She just pulled him in tight and squeezed anything left that was in him. Minutes later we merely kissed the guys goodbye, and headed back to the car.

"I can't believe I just did that" I said. "It must have been the marijuana" I remarked, looking for some sort of rationale explanation.

"Did you cum?" Tia asked.

"Well, yea, but still"

"Sharlene, you shouldn't feel weird. Hell, you should have fucked him. I bet he had a big dick. I know his friend did. And I'll let him fuck me again after what he just did to me."

"You don't feel guilty?" I asked. "I mean we barely knew those guys...I mean we didn't even know them"

"We were horny and we fucked" she said casually. "That's how it works." Tia said in a casual tone. "What can I say, I love cock."

The next morning I woke up still confused. I had sex, oral sex at least, with a guy I barely knew and barely spoke with. I saw my friend partially naked and it aroused me. I watched my friend have sex and it really excited me. And I had relations in public and it thrilled me. It didn't seem right, certainly not how my mother raised me, and contrary to anything I had done before. It was the marijuana I thought dismissively, that is what caused such a bizarre night.

And I could have lived with that, but it didn't end there. I started hanging out with Tia more and more. After all, she was a good person. So she slept around, and sure she had a much older guy paying part of her rent for her place. And then there was the matter of her smoking, drinking and casual drug use.

But Tia was a genuine friend as funny as it may sound. She would listen to any problem I had, and offer to help in any way she could. She brought food to my apartment when I had a test....too busy to leave my studies. She took me to lunch at one of the most expensive restaurants in town for my birthday. She always rented movies, when I needed a break from my schoolwork. But there of course she would talk about how "hot" the male actors were, and how she would love to suck their dicks or get fucked by them.

And on weekends we would still go out and drink and smoke. I began to develop a cigarette habit. My mother would kill me if she found out! She said women who smoke look like prostitutes.

Tia would always find some guy to make out with, and give her phone number to. And I would usually be beside her, making out with some guy and getting felt up on a dance floor or in the corner of a bar. Two weeks after our concert incident, I had a guy finger fuck me in the booth of a new dance club that just opened. Tia gave her date a handjob across from us. I wasn't aware what happened, until I heard the table shake and her long arm banging it as she whispered in the guys ear. No doubt she was saying dirty things to him. Why was this exciting me so?

Then Thanksgiving came, and I decided to have Tia home for dinner. Her mother and stepdad were going back East for the holiday, and she declined since she had to work that weekend at the store. I only lived two hours away, and Mom thought it would be good to meet one of my school friends. I saw it as a chance to get back to my previous, normal life.

As soon as Tia came in the house, my mother flashed me a suspicious look. Tia actually looked respectable in her long dark dress and conservative shoes, but my mother could tell she had a "bit of the wild in her."

We spent the morning helping my mom prepare some Menudo, a dish she made every year. It was a treat for my dad's side of the family, as we went over there for Thanksgiving dinner every year. Tia and I spent the morning telling my mother of our daily routine, of course leaving the part about sex and guys, and partying. The three of us had a good time with our edited girl talk.

Tia seemed to really enjoy discussing Puerto Rican culture, and my growing up with a semi- Spanish upbriging. My mom seemed to loosen up as she was impressed by Sandra's knowledge, particularly her excellent grasp of the language. That was when I recalled in my head, Tia had told me she fucked her Spanish teacher in high school. When I started giggling my mother told me I may want to take it easy with the wine.

"Oh, girls, Momma needs a quick nap before the big dinner". My mother said as she folded her apron. Can you girls do me a favor and take some of this down to Charles down the street? His fiancée had to go back home to take care of her mother, and he and Danny are alone."

Charles was the neighbor down the street. He and his son had moved in when I was a junior in high school. He was a handsome guy, newly divorced then, with a two year old son at the time. I remember babysitting for him, poor guy, he had just had a painful divorce and had to take care of a young child. My mom knew how tough that was and helped him out. I watched little Danny free of charge, and mom made food for them all the time.

I used to love to go over there, because Danny was such a nice child, and Charles was nice to look at, and it seemed he liked to look back also. Pretty flattering stuff for a high school girl. But with his emotional state, I looked at him more as a friend to help out. I was so happy when Mom told me he met a nice girl, who loved Danny as if he were her own.

When Tia and I went over, Charles was very glad to see us. He hadn't seen me since this summer, and always loved my moms cooking. Tia shook his hand when I introduced them, even going as far as to kiss him on the cheek. She was really too much. Little Danny was sleep on the living room couch. He was getting so big! I went over and brushed his hair aside.

"He is such a cute boy" Tia said as she stood over me. "He looks just like his Dad" she continued on.

"Thank you Tia" Charles said, looking surprised, but pleased at the same time. Tia, of course stared at him the whole time, just smiling that smile of hers.

"Oh, I forgot the pie Mom made you Charles, I'll be right back guys" I said rushing out.

"OK, I'll just hang here Shar" Tia said still smiling.

I went home and got the apple pie Mom had made the night before. I checked in on her, and she was still resting. When I went back through the house, I poured a small glass of wine, and headed back over to Charles and Danny's.

When I got back over, the kitchen door was still open. I put the pie down and went in to the living room and saw Danny still sound asleep. Where were Tia and Danny?

"Hey guys, where are you?" I asked as I began to make my way through the house. I knew I had sipped some good amount of wine, but hadn't I just spoke to those two just ten minutes ago.

I got about halfway down the hall when I heard the noise. It was a sounded like something in the walls. When I got outside of the bedroom, I couldn't believe my ears. The door to Charles's room was cracked ever so slightly...it was his bed, his headboard actually, banging the hell out of the wall. I could only make out a bit of the room, but from what I saw, Tia was on top of Charles, riding his cock and gripping the wrought iron headboard with her free hands. She was moaning and saying all kinds of dirty things to him.

Immediately my hand went straight to my pussy. I began rubbing slowly at first, and then increasingly as the situation took hold in my mind.

I was at home, home for the holiday, standing in my neighbors house, watching my best friend fuck him senseless, while his fiancée played nurse in another state and his young child slept in the living room. I held my drink in my free hand, barely able to stand up. I had to lean against the wall for support and pull my dress up even further. It was so dirty, watching Tia fuck this man, this man who so loved his fiance. Seducing him in the bed they shared, as a picture of the couple occupied the nightstand next to their bed. Tia didn't care, she just wanted to fuck. It was so animal, so primal.

I continued to rub my pussy as the bed began to shake more. Tia told Charles to "take it", as I could only makeout her hands ramming the headboard, and imagined his hands gripping her firm ass, as her hot tits bounced as he did so. This was too much for me, as I shuddered in a quiet, but very intense orgasm. Struggling back to the living room, I made it to the couch before I fell. I could still hear the violent shaking of the bed in the distance, as it nearly caused me to finger myself again if not for little Danny.

Charles and Tia eventually made it out to the living room. She adjusted her skirt and undergarments, and Charles looked at me rather happily.

"Please tell your mom thank you Sharlene" Charles exclaimed. "And thank you for everthing you have done" he told me in a rather revealing tone. "Make sure you come by again when you get in town" he said, looking quite devious. He hugged both me and Tia and kissed us each on the cheek. It was as if we all knew what had just happened, but didn't mention it. I thought to myself, the mouth he just kissed me with, had likely sucked on my friends tit, or maybe ate her pussy. Why did that excite me so?

"You ought to fuck that guy the next time you come home...just get him alone from that fiance of his....he sure knows what he's doing" Tia said as we began the walk home.

"By the sound of the way that bed shaking, I guess he did" I said, as we both laughed.

"Well, I was horny and"

"And you love cock" I said, completing her sentence.

"You know me too well, and if it had been me that went back to your house, you would have fucked him too" she said.

I thought about it. Maybe I was getting as bad as her. All through dinner, all I could thnk about was how hot it was to see her fucking Charles like that. And how hot it was to finger my pussy to it. My relatives asked us questons, Tia entertained them in her casual way, so casual after just fucking an almost married man. Me, I was in a trance just trying to figure out when I would get my chance to go back home and masturbate to the memory of what I witnessed earlier.

When we left for school, Mom hugged me goodbye and told me she really enjoyed our visit. But she also told me to be careful around Tia. A nice girl, but still "too much of the wild in her." She could be a questionable influence. How right my mother was.

It was just a week later, when I found myself on a double date with her. They were two guys we had met at a party a few weeks earlier. One of the few sets of guys that didn't finger us, or get a handjob, or some other depraved sexual act.

They picked us up wearing very nice suits, while driving a nice luxury sedan. These two took us to dinner in a very expensive restaraunt, and treated us like ladies.

My guy Bobby, pulled my chair out for me, and told me how beautiful I looked. Kerry, Tia's guy ordered for her in French, and bought her the most expensive champagne on the menu. These two were real gentleman.

Kerry and Bobby said all the right things. They were well dressed, tipped the staff generously, and listened to all of our stories. At the end of the night, we were driving on the way home.

"Should we drop you all by your place Sharlene, or Tia's?" Bobby asked like a sixteen year old on his first date.

12