Bad Influence: Shar's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should ride around for a while" Tia responded.

I felt as though it was a nice enough night, with the sunroof back, and the unseasonably warm weather. The guys had been really great, so another twenty minutes or so was fine by me.

Bobby drove for a while, as I heard Tia in the backseat, trading kisses with Kerry and giggling in between our conversation.

We ended up on a hill that overlooks our city to cap the perfect night. Bobby pointed out what a cool moon that was in the air that night. I looked, and noticed its strange orange tint.

"Hey Tia, check out the..." I started to say as I turned to the backseat.

When I did I stopped in mid sentence. Tia was leaning over, with her mouth wrapped around Kerry's hard dick. I had seen her in action before, but never quite so close, or grapically. Bobby turned to the backseat, to see what was going off, and he too was at a loss for words.

Tia was not just givig this guy head. She had her eyes closed, and the look of passion on her face was palpable. No wonder guys liked her so much. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, as I sat there, and watched her make love to this guys cock. She was going up and down nice and slow, at some points taking his entire cock down her throat. The picture of his beautiful cock in her lips was something I will not soon forget.

Before I knew it, Bobby had his hands on my tits, and I was rubbing his dick through his pants. The times before, at the concert, the clubs, and at Charles house, I was tipsy. But unlike Tia, I had nothing to drink at the bar...stone cold sober I was, and still horny as could be.

After about five minutes of this action back and forth, Tia made her move. She reached behing her, hitching her skirt up, and climbed on Kerry after pulling her thong to the side. She was about to fuck this guy right in front of us. A good thing Bobby had leather seats. And speaking of Bobby, he began to suck on my tits.

"Let's go outside, and get some room" I breathed in his ear.

Bobby led me outside, both of us partially clothed at this point, and took me around the back of the car.

He bent me over the trunk, raising my skirt in one motion, and taking my panties down on the other. He spread my cheeks with his hands, and stuck his face in my wet pussy. I opened my eyes just then, and noticed my friend through the back windows glass, riding this guy Kerry for all he was worth. It was dark in the backseat, yet I could still make out Tia bouncing up and down as her auburn hair flew everywhere.

Bobby increased the speed of his licks, lapping at my cunt like a thirsty dog. It was then that I lost the sight of Tia. She probably had made him cum fast, as I still had the impression, that these two didn't quite expect this that night.

When I opened my eyes again, I found out different. All of a sudden, Tia's bare feet pressed against the back and side window. The bottoms of her feet, the only pale part of her body, were plastered to the windows, as she spread her legs wide, obviously on the bottom of a hot fuck.

I screamed for Bobby to fuck me from behind, and waste time he did not. He had his dick in me instantly, as I watched the show inside the car. Kerry had taken all his clothes off by now, as I could make out his tight butt thrust into Tia repeatedly. Her feet pressed harder against the glass, which I feared she would break at any time. Meanwhile, the car began bouncing up and down as Kerry gave it to her hard.

Bobby just kept plugging away from behind, as my hard nipples brushed the trunk of his car. All this was too much, when I began hearing Tia scream. I could pretty much just make out Tia's feet with the windows fogging up, but the occasinal "fuck", "ohh", "big dick", "cumming", comments drove me wild. I kept staring at those feet, my breasts now flopping on the trunk while Bobby gave it to me in my favorite postion.

Eventually we made it to the car and the guys drove us to my place. The car smelled like a mixture of perfume, sweat, and sex. I couldn't believe, how even that smell, aroused me on the drive back. Once again, I was shocked at my behavior.

Things were getting out of control. Now I was having serious sex with complete strangers. Now I had seen my friend clearly in the act of fucking. And now I had done it stone cold sober. It seemed as if things were getting worse, and the stakes were raised each time.

That was right before my next break. And I was relieved, as Tia was heading back East for the entire time, and I could try to recoup life away from her for four weeks. I had to get away from her.

And things went well for my first two weeks at home. My mom had no idea I had become a slut. My friends from high school and I hung out...I didn't tell them about my adventures. And most of all I met a boy, and began what I thought might becomme evovle into a normal relationship.

Actually the boy was a guy I knew from high school, Brian. He was a year behind me, and had always had a crush on me. I always though he was cute, but one of us always had someone, and we never got a chance to go out. My mom even liked him, and was glad to see I spent my time with a good guy like him.

We dated, going to movies, dinners, and parties. When we were alone, we messed around a lot, but I successfully held out on sex for the whole time. I thought this would be a good chance to develop someting normal away from Tia, and Brian thought I was a nice girl. After all, I was until just two months ago. We even went as far as to exchange presents, conservatively priced, but it showed we liked each other nonetheless.

One night, when Brian had to work late, I got a call from Tia. It was good to hear from her, as she and I had played phone tag for the last three days.

She was calling from her stepdads. Apparently she had never met his extended family, and there were tons of people that kept her busy all the time. She also informed me that one of those people, her stepdads nephew had a nine inch cock. I couldn't believe she did him, but she said "No blood, no foul." Apparently they fucked in the basement while everyone else sat upstairs drinking eggnong and watching Its A Wonderful Life. Tia went on about how she gave head to a guy she met on the plane, and the manager at one of the dinner clubs up there.

When I told her about Brian, she congratulated me, and asked me if the sex was good. When I told her I held out, she said I was great...that she couldn't do that if her life depended on it. She said she wanted to meet such a great guy, adding that she "would keep her hands off him." We laughed and set up a time to call later in the week.

I had kind of a new boyfriend, who was handsome and happened to be a great guy. Why was I envious of Tia? Why did the daily calls and trustworthy nature of Brian and I now seem so mundane? I shrugged it off and went about my week.

Then Friday came, New Years Eve. Brian and I had plans to go downtown for a celebration. My mother actually had plans with her girfriends, as they went out of town for an overnight stay. Maybe she would let her guard down and meet a man.

It was late in the afternoon when I began to get that bored again. Bored like I was after the converation with Tia. Bored of my day, and bored of the last three weeks. I got bored enough and called Charles. Charles from down the street.

"Hey Charles, mom made some more Menudo if you'd like some" I asked.

"Sure Shar, I'm always up for Menudo...Cindy and Danny are working on a project, so I"ll pick it up on the way to the store."

As you can imagine, the inevitable happened. Within ten minutes I was kneeling on my kitchen floor, sucking Charles's dick as if it was the last one I'd ever have. We proceeeded to my room, where he fucked my lights out for the better part of an hour. It was dirty, nasty, and everything I unknowlingly craved for the last three weeks. I thought about Cindy, working with little Danny as Charles came on my chest, leaving me drenched in his seed.

Charles said the he loved Cindy, but sex with me and Tia gave him something she couldn't. He said that he loved my figure, and would like a threesome with the two of us someday. A thrill coursed through my body when he mentioned it, and I told him so.

When I said bye to Brian, when it was time to come back to school, I hoped he would forget about me. I initially thought I wouldn't cheat on him, but after Charles I knew better. I realized I liked having sex with strange, horny guys...just like Tia.

12