Bad Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I have to go back to work.' I mumble the words between the sobs. I open the door to the car and step out.

'Oh God Crystal, please don't cry. I am so sorry. Please come back.' He gets out of the car and follows me. He touches my shoulder, but I pull away.

'I can't do this right now; I have to get back to work.' I run into the store, still crying, past Ilona, the supervisor, the customers and head straight into the ladies bathroom. I do not care what they think; I just want to be alone to pull myself together and figure out my next move.

I am in one of the stalls, when I hear the door creak open and Ilona asks me if I'm ok. I do not answer her. I feel like I have no voice. All I do is just sit on the toilet cover and sob. I watch as she carefully opens the stall door and walks towards me.

'Crystal, sweetie, what happened? Please tell me. I promise I will help you. What ever it is it will be okay. Please tell me.' I do not know what came over me I just get up and run into her arms and hug her and start to cry all over. She just holds me and strokes my hair.

'There is no way to fix this problem. I am so stupid to trust him.' I sob into her shoulder.

'Please tell me what happened.' She pulls me away from her warm body and holds me by my shoulders.

'Talon drugged my milk last night and molested me while I was completely out.' I blurt it out to her in one breath.

'He did what?' I watch her face go from concern to anger in less then a second.

'He just told me in detail everything that he did and tried to apologize for it. What am I going to do Ilona? Should I report him?' I look at her for answers.

'Okay, let me think about this. Pull yourself together and let's get back to work. We have two more hours here then we will go for a drink and figure out what to do with that scum bag.' She walks me to the sink so I can wash my face.

We both walk out of the bathroom and head for the cashiers. Everyone is staring and wondering what is going on. The remainder of my work day just dragged. I am here doing all the things but I feel like I am miles away.

We finish our shift at 9:00pm and go next door for a drink. My head feels heavy. All I want is a strong drink and just to forget about everything. We sit down at one of the tables and order our drinks. While we wait for our drinks I tell Ilona the whole story. When I get my drink, I down it so quickly I get brain freeze.

'So what do you think I should do? I am so angry at him for doing this to me.' I look at my empty glass.

'You can get even with him. I will be more then happy to help.' She smiles at me.

'How can I get even?' I ask

'Well he took advantage you, would you like to see someone take advantage of him?'

'He will love it if a woman tried to take advantage of him. I want him to be humiliated and hurt and violated. If I did to him what he did to me he would get off and beg for more.'

'If we do it right, he will be humiliated. He needs his ass pounded with a 10" cock, and I have the equipment for that.' She winks and smiles at me.

'You mean like a strap-on? He will be angry if we do that, but it's worth it. Okay let's do it tonight. We will not hurt him, just humiliate him and make him beg for forgiveness.'

On the way home Ilona laid the plan out for me. There are a few aspects of it that I am worried about but I am game if it means teaching Talon a lesson.

Ilona pulls into the driveway and points at Talon's cruiser. He is home and most likely resting. I know he does not have to go to work till tomorrow evening, so we have time to do what we want to Talon.

We walk into the house laughing very hard; knowing that when he hears us he will come to see what is going on. We walk into the living room and plop onto the sofa.

'Are you ready?' Ilona whispers into my ear.

'Yes I am. I hope he buys this act.' I smile at her.

'Trust me, just follow my lead and don't pull away or he will know something is up.' She leans into me and starts kissing me.

I am a little unsure and hesitant; I have never kissed a woman in my life. But Ilona makes me feel safe; her kisses are soft and demanding. She is a good actress, the kiss are so believable. If I did not know better I would think she is not faking, but is actually enjoying every kiss and touch.

Her hands start to move up my thigh and between my legs. Each kiss and stroke becomes hotter and more demanding. I know we are just acting but it does not feel like acting. It feels very real; I just close my eyes and let myself go. It feels so good to be kissed with passion not force. Ilona's hand slides between my legs and gently pushes my panties into my pussy. A groan escapes my lips as her fingers push against my clit. It takes us both by surprise so much that Ilona pulls away to look at me.

'Was that me?' I ask Ilona innocently.

'Yes, it was.' She smiles at me and starts to kiss my neck. It feels so good to have her lips on my neck biting, sucking and kissing it. I weave my fingers into her long blond hair and moan louder. Ilona's body is on top of me and I am pressed into the sofa enjoying her weight on me. Her kissing and fondling starts to get more passionate; she pulls my panties to the side and slides her finger inside me. I can not help myself, I start to moan and Ilona thrusts harder. Her body is between my legs and her hand is practically buried in me.

It is then that I feel something hard and warm pressing against my pubic bone and something warm oozing down my pussy lips. I slide my hand between us and grab a fully erect cock. As soon as I wrap my figures around it, I hear Ilona groan and a jet of hot cum squirts all over my outer pussy lips and oozes down into my slit.

'What the hell?' I scream and push Ilona off me. She lands on the floor with her skirt pulled up and her dripping cock protruding between her thighs. I insert my fingers into my pussy, when I look at my hand it is covered with cum.

'Crystal please, don't be frightened, I can explain everything. I wanted to tell you, but there was no easy way to bring this up.' She stands up and pulls her skirt down.

'You bitch; you came all over my pussy. What the fuck are you?' I sit up and pull myself together and look at Ilona.

'It's very complicated. I was born a man, but feel the need to be a female on the outside. I changed my appearance enough to look like a female but function as a male sexually.' She looks at me for a reaction.

'So you are a female with a cock who fucks like a man?' I look at her in amazement.

'I do not want to get rid of my cock, I enjoy sex using my penis and I love to fuck men and women with it. I want the best of both worlds.' She sits down next to me and smiles.

'Now I understand what you meant when you said that you had the equipment for it.' I stand up and start pacing.

'Don't worry, just let us continue where we left off, nothing has changed, it's still me just with an extra part. I am still the same girl you know. If it helps, think of it as a strap on dildo.' She walks over to me.

'Maybe we should scratch this revenge thing.' I stagger back a little, hesitant about proceeding; this is an unexpected variable that I was not prepared for. I am fascinated and a little confused and not sure if I want to continue. I keep backing away as Ilona approaches me until I hit the wall.

'I think, we should continue exactly where we left off, but minus your clothes.'

'Are you joking, I am dripping cum all over the rug. I need to clean up.'

'Don't worry; I will clean you up in a minute.' Ilona leans over and starts kissing me. At first I do not respond, but her tongue manages to open my mouth up and enter it. I just relent and respond to her kisses. Her hands start unbuttoning my blouse and I let her.

In seconds my blouse and my skirt is on the floor and my bra quickly follows. I start to shiver a little as the cool air hits my nipples and makes them hard. It does not go unnoticed by Ilona; she cups my left breast and starts sucking on my nipple. She practically has my whole breast in her mouth. I moan and play with my right nipple as a wave of heat and pleasure starts to run thru my body.

She finally let my breast go and pulls me to the couch. She slightly pushes me to sit on it and kneels in front of me. She hooks her fingers in my panties and starts to pull them down.

'Wait I'm not sure about this Ilona.' I grab her hands to stop her from pulling my panties further down.

'Talon will come in any second, there is no going back. Just enjoy this. I know I will.' In one quick yank my panties are on the floor and her hands are parting my legs. She takes one leg and puts it on her shoulder the other she pushes to the side to expose my hot cum drenched pussy. She does not waste any time and just buries her face between my legs. She flicks my clit a few times then bites on it and then slowly inserts her tongue deeper and deeper into me. I grab her head, grinding myself into her face hoping her serpentine tongue will extend all the way into me. She is relentless and just keeps fucking me with her tongue. I was so close to cumming, I moaned and pleaded for her to go deeper. Then she stops and inserts her tongue into my ass. I just lose it. My orgasm just erupts and I can feel my slick cum run down into my ass where Ilona is still fucking it. She stops long enough to lick all my sweet nectar off my pussy and the remainder of her cum and then continues licking my ass.

I hear Talon calling out my name and walking toward the living room. I knew that there is no turning back once he sees us. I start to moan louder to make sure he hears me.

'Crystal I want us to talk about what...'He does not finish the sentence once he sees me naked on the couch and Ilona buried between my legs. His jaw locks and I see jealousy and anger in his eyes.

'Talon you are still up. I thought you were asleep.' Ilona and I pull away from each other and I grab a blanket to cover up.

'I did not know you were going to bring a guest home. I guess you got over Eaton. I will leave you two alone.' He shakes his head and turns to leave.

'Wait, don't go.' I scamper off the couch and run after him, dropping the blanket.

'What for, so you can flaunt your new love interest in my face? Why is everyone good enough for you, but not me? Forget it, I'm going to bed, enjoy your night.' He looks away, visibly upset.

'No, you don't understand, I want you to join us. I asked her to come here for the both of us. But, when I got home, I saw no light, so I thought you went to bed. But since you are up, I hope you will join us and I will get to experience your tongue, cock and fingers and actually remember it.' I lean into him, pressing my thigh against his cock and gently kissing him on the lips, hoping he will respond and swallow the lie that I am feeding him.

He does not waste a minute and responds to the kiss with full force, shoving his tongue down my throat and managing to slide his hands down my ass and pull me even closer against him. He then pushes me away and smiles at me.

'You seemed very angry and upset with me earlier today, why the change of heart?' He steps away and picks up the blanket that was on the floor next to our feet. He opens it up and covers me.

'It's true, I was angry and maybe I still am. But, I had time to think and Ilona explained to me that your initial intentions were pure. If you only cared about getting off, you would have fucked me and not tell me. But you told me, knowing that I might leave or worse have you arrested. So, I asked Ilona to come home with me. Hoping we can have fun tonight and put that incident behind us. So, do you want join us?' I looked at him as innocently and lovingly as I could. But inside I am boiling with anger. Okay, I will admit I am attracted to him and yes I want to have him inside me. But I want him to suffer first. I need to even the score.

'So, you want me to believe you went from angry to horny within hours of seeing me. You have to do better then that Crystal.' He leans against the wall and smirks at me.

'I do not have to do anything. I did nothing wrong, unlike you. So if you want to stay here alone, that is up to you. But, Ilona and I are going to my bedroom and picking up where we left off. You can believe whatever you want, I really don't care.' I motion Ilona to come upstairs with me. She quickly jumps off the sofa and follows me up. We are all the way at the top when I hear Talon.

'Wait, I'm sorry. I guess I sometimes don't know when to stop being a cop.' He starts walking up the stairs. 'I would love to join you, if you still want me.'

I look at Ilona and she nods her head to say yes. Nothing like guilt to shame him and squelch any suspicion he might have.

'Okay, go take a shower and we will be waiting for you in my bedroom.' I enter my bedroom with Ilona in tow.

'I can't believe it, he bought that. You deserve an Oscar for that performance.' Ilona whispers into my ear.

'Let me show you the bathroom.' I grab Ilona by the hand and drag her to the bathroom.

'I don't need the bathroom.' She looks at me in a weird way.

'Look, we have to be careful, he is a cop first, and man second. He is already suspicious. I want you to get some Scotch from the kitchen and bring it up. I will get his cuffs from the basement.'

Walking out of the bedroom, I see the steam coming from his bathroom down the hall. We quickly go down and pick up the items we need. I stop by the living room and get my clothes to wrap the cuffs in, just incase he sees me. Walking back into the bedroom I see Ilona sitting on the bed with a drink in her hand and her top off.

'Wow, nice tits.' I stare at Ilona.

'Well, I did have them done. Do you like?' she squeezes the left breast.

'Who wouldn't? They look great.' I bring the cuffs over to her.

'Do you have something I can wear? I don't want him to ask why I have my skirt on or about the pitched tent.' She lifts her skirt to show me her hard erect cock, dripping pre-cum and so ready for action. I feel my skin heating up and blushing from Ilona's display. I overt my eyes from her cock; stand up and head for the dresser.

'How about a nice teddy, it can hide all your equipment till you need it. I still have a few items left from when I was thinner.' I throw her a black chiffon teddy with marabou feathers trim, to cover certain areas and black ruffled panties.

'I love this, where did you get it?' She starts to dress.

'Never mind, just hurry and go stand by the door. He will walk in any minute.' I quickly usher her to the door and I position myself on the bed right across from the door, so he can see me when he walks in.

It may have been 30 more seconds when I hear a knock on the door and it creaks open.

'Crystal can I come in?' He sticks his head in then pushes the door fully open and sees me naked across the room.

'Finally, we thought you changed your mind. Come in, unless you plan to fuck us in the doorway.' I walk towards him.

Talon steps inside, taking his robe off and drops it on the floor, he takes two steps when Ilona jumps out from behind the door and tackles him down to the floor. I quickly run up to them and make a grab for his arms, Ilona and I manage to cuff his arms behind his back. He is genuinely taken by surprise; he does not put up a fight at first.

'What the hell are you doing to me Crystal? Get these cuffs off me right now.' He starts struggling and trying to get himself free. He rolls himself on his back and looks up at me. I straddle his chest and sit on it. Knowing that my weight will make it very difficult for him to struggle further and it will give Ilona time to cuff his legs.

'Don't worry; I won't hurt you, much. But you will pay for what you did to me. I brought Ilona to help me with this. Let's just say she can do something that I cannot.' I smile and kiss his lips.

'What are you talking about Crystal?' Talon pulls away from my kiss and looks at me with angry and hurt eyes.

'Did you get his legs?' I turn around to see what Ilona is doing.

'I got them.' Ilona pulls on the chain to show me they are secure.

'Help me get him to the bed.' I get off his chest and we both grab him under the arms and pull him to his feet. He does not struggle with us in any way.

'Crystal, I know you are mad, you have every right to be. But please don't do anything you will regret.' He pleads with me.

'Shut up and start walking to the bed.' Grabbing him by the arms I guide him to the bed and push him over the cushioned footboard. We got his ass in the air and his head resting comfortably on the mattress.

'Talon, you will know what it feels like to be used and not have any choice in the matter. Let me tell you about my friend Ilona. She is a very special girl. She has beautiful tits and something even more amazing.' I position Ilona by his head and pull her panties down exposing her cock.

'What the fuck is she?' He recoils from the 10" cock that is only inches away from his face and mouth. He turns away and tries to get himself up, but Ilona moves behind him and pushes him and his face back down.

'So Crystal lube or no lube, it's your call. I can't wait to sink my cock into this ass. I get to fuck a man's man in the ass. I get to nail a cop and he will take it like a real man. Won't you baby?' Ilona slap his ass hard leaving a red mark.

'Nooooooooooooooooooooo' he yells on the top of his lungs. 'Please don't, I beg you. Crystal, please don't let her fuck me. I will do anything you want. I will give you anything you ask of me. Please not this. I beg you. Please forgive me for what I did to you. I promise I will never do it again.' He struggles against Ilona's grip on his neck.

Taking the lube from my bed stand and putting some on my palm, I walk over to Ilona and grab her cock and lube her up for action. I dribble a few drops down Talons ass.

'You have no choice Talon. Its Ilona's cock or I file criminal charges. You will be ruined and I will show everyone pictures of this. This is your punishment. You need to pay for your actions.' I step away from him and get on the bed.

'You stole my heart, so why not my dignity.' He stops struggling and turns his head away from me.

'Relax Talon; I promise you, it won't be so bad, you might even enjoy it.' I look at Ilona and give her a wink.

I watch as Ilona grabs her cock and positions herself behind Talons ass. As she starts to guide her cock into him; Talon grits his teeth and grunts as Ilona slides all the way inside him.

'Oh god, he is so fucking tight.' She smiles as she starts pumping into his ass.

I grab Talon by the hair and lift his head up. I position my pussy right under his face.

'Well Talon, you want to eat my pussy, now I give you permission to eat it all you want.' He looks up at me still wincing from Ilona's steady pounding. He buries his face in my pussy and savagely starts sucking on my clit. With every thrust from Ilona, he bites down harder on my clit. He is devouring my pussy with such intensity that I could not hold out and just cum all over him. The sight of his ass being pounded by a beautiful woman is just an added bonus that sent me over the edge. It feels amazing. I recline on my bed enjoying the orgasm and the feeling of Talon licking me clean with his tongue.

'You have a wonderful ass Talon, I am so happy Crystal let me fuck you raw. Let's see if your cock is hard.' Sliding her hand under Talon, she grabs his cock and pulls on it.

'Is he hard?' I question her.

'Yes indeed he is, very hard.' She pumps his cock with her left hand and holds on to him with her right. With every thrust she pulls harder on his cock. I watch as Talon's eyes roll back into his head from pleasure and pain that Ilona is causing him.

Moving closer to Talon I watch as Ilona fucks him and gives him pleasure. I start playing with myself. It is mesmerizing to watch her in action.