Bad Love, Good Love

Story Info
Daisy finds love after a bad boyfriend.
6.8k words
4.27
10k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there fellow readers and writers. I decided to do some writing myself, even if I'm not sure exactly how it will end up being. This is my first story. English is not my first language and although I believe I am good at it, if you find something in my writing confusing, or if you see any mistakes please warn me so I can correct and learn from them. Thank you for the attention so far, I won't waste anymore of your time now. I hope you all enjoy your reading.

*******

There it was, another day getting out of bed and marching to work, it's the damn summer! I should be out with my friends! But no. This is what happens when you decide to study abroad, now suck it up. Suck it is probably not the best expression I could have chosen. My boyfriend is still right there next to me, and from the looks of it so is his hard cock. But if I suck his juicy piece of meat I'll be late, because I know myself, deep down I'm a slut and I'll end up fucking him. No! I have to stop thinking about that and get dressed! I have to go to work, now! Even if the only thing in my mind is my sweetheart. My Andy. We met at school. When we were both 18. He was so unbelievably handsome, with his dark blonde hair, his brown eyes, and his perfect lips. Now after 2 years we just can't live without the other.

I still remember seeing him the distance. Admiring his astonishing physique and wandering how it would feel to be pressed against him. I was still a virgin at the time and had just arrived to Dundee to study Forensic Anthropology, and he sat next to me in class. It was what you might call a lustful love at the first sight, even if I was still a virgin.

-

10:30 am, my god! If Carl and Lacy weren't here I'd be sleeping. You see working in a coffee shop to pay tuition fees isn't fun, but I was lucky, I had my besties with me. Carl is a handsome man, he has deep sexy green eyes and black hair, half our costumers only come here to look at him in the morning to start the day well. He's tall, about 6'5" and quite strong, and to top all that he's a true gentleman, at the tender age of 20. Lacy sure is lucky to have him as a boyfriend. She is everything I'm not. Lacy has shoulder high blonde hair, blue eyes, a pair of lips that is simply to die for, the kind that was made to be around a big hard dick. At 5'9" she had a nice pair of B cups, and a delicious round ass, that starts those legs that go on for miles. Me? I'm 5'1", with a long black hair, brown eyes, and lips that are neither small nor full. I wear glasses, and I have quite a big set of hips, so my arse is big, but round and firm regardless of it, and I have F cups, it runs it the family really. Not that I like them much, they're too heavy and a braless day outside is nearly impossible, they bounce too much.

"Daisy! Come here!" Lacy was sporting her question face so I knew something was up.

"Yes milady what may I do to assist you?" I asked playfully.

"I was just talking to Carl, and we realized that we know you for nearly 2 years, and that we find it very strange that your name is Daisy."

"Strange? What's strange about it?"

This time the answer came to me in Carl's deep voice.

"Well you're Portuguese. Daisy doesn't exactly sound Portuguese."

"Oh! Right! I never explained that? Sorry babes. My name isn't Daisy. It's Margarida. But when I got here 2 years ago no one was able to say my name. One day I had a Daisy Duck hoodie on and someone asked who it was. I said 《It's me!》 Because in Portugal her name is Margarida, and I also explained the person that. After that Daisy just, stuck, I guess. How the hell did my 2 best friends not know my name?"

"Well that wasn't exactly our fault was it?"

Lacy interrupted Carl. "Fuck that, it's almost 11am, do you know what that means Ms. Daisy Duck?" she arched her perfectly designed eyebrow at me.

I didn't answer. I turned away. But I knew what she meant. She was referring to one of our regular costumers. I didn't know his name but that man makes me crazy, I can't stop staring into his mesmerizing blue eyes, and his gorgeous lips that would look much better glued to mine. His brown hair is perfect with his light skin tone, and his body is amazing, about 6'6" and every muscle in his body is hard. Just seeing his eyes looking at me soaks my panties.

"Good morning Daisy" Oh fuck, he's here and he brought his sexy voice with him.

"Good morning Mr. What can I get you today?"

"Just the usual Daisy." Right so he wants an expresso and a cheese sandwich. Oh god he's so hot he's just standing there looking sexy. I would honestly knock him over right now rip off my clothes and his and just fuck him senseless right there, but I can't, I'm working and I have a boyfriend. Get a grip you dumbass.

"There you go sir, that will be 2,5£. Unless you'd like something else." Like me, you know, on the floor, the table, against the window.

"Actually I have a question, why do you always say Mr. or sir instead of my name?"

"Well that's a rather silly question. My name's on a tag, yours isn't."

"I never told you my name? Really? Oh my god I'm so sorry! How could I could let my favourite waitress spend all this time not knowing my name?"

Favourite waitress? That's flirting right? No? Am I crazy? I just might be.

"Well what is it Mr.?"

"Aaron David, choose whichever pleases you more."

With that he got up and left. And I got wet. Fuck me how did I get wet with just that?

"Ohhh, Lace look at her she's blushing, what happened?"

Oh god! Great now Carl and Lacy will get me to spill it all out and laugh at my silliness.

"Yes Daisy, tell us what Mr. Hot Stuff did this time." As she said this all I could do was stare into her big blue eyes and think about how could her eyes and Aaron David's be so similar and so different.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you" and I did that conversation ended with a shared opinion that Aaron David has a crush on me, because I needed reasons to get wetter.

"I'll tell you what!" Lacy started " If you ask me you would be better with AD over there. I don't like Andy. He's not good enough for you. There's something creepy about that guy."

--

"Andy! Sweetie are you home?" I was getting tired of knocking but I had left my keys at work so this was my only chance "Andy! I forgot my keys open the open the door babe!"

This was one of those things that I hated about Andy, his car was outside, I can smell food being cook, I can hear the TV, but he doesn't fucking hurry to open a fucking door!

After 5 minutes of yelling he finally opened the door for me. And as mad as I was that he had just left me outside screaming like a mad woman when I stepped in he grabbed me by my waist he started kissing me while he pushed me against the wall.

His hand started to crawl up my shirt and into my bra, as soon as Andy found my left nipple he pinched it, and I realised that it was time for his favourite game. The one where he has a personal slut that will do whatever he wants her to do, or she gets punished. His other hand found my right nipple and he began pinching both of them at the same time. His mouth found my neck and he started nibbling along it while he so wonderfully tortured my nipples. All I could do was moan.

He spun me around pulled down my pants and slid a finger inside my warm wet pussy.

"Why are you wet slut? We weren't together all day long, and all this juice can't from just now."

"But it was you sir, you know how much you turn your slut on."

Then suddenly he slapped my ass. Then again. And after that he slapped my ass each time he said a word.

"Tell. Me. Why. You. Got. Wet. Now. You. Filthy. Slut."

"Ahhhh. Okay sir but please stop slapping me. There was this hot guy at the coffee shop, he flirted with me sir, and I got wet."

"What. A. Dirty. Whore. You. Don't. Deserve. Mercy. I. Will. Slap. You. Until. You. Are. Raw."

By now it was really starting to hurt a lot, and he just wouldn't stop slapping my ass, I was about to start crying and he kept hitting me.

"Andy stop! Please you're hurting me! Stop please!"

That just made him go harder. We had done domination stuff before but he was pushing the limits here. I didn't understand what was wrong with my Andy. The man I loved was hitting me even if I had asked him to stop.

"Whores. Don't. Get. To. Decide. When. It's. Time. To. Stop."

He put his hands around my neck, threw me into floor, grabbed me and forced himself on me. I begged him to stop because he was hurting me but he just squeezed my neck harder and fucked me with more fury. At some point I was unable to breath and passed out.

--

I was starting to regain my senses, my neck and my ass felt sore, and I realised that I couldn't move my arms or my legs, they were tied! I was in pain, inside and out. I could feel my pussy all sore. Andy had raped me. My boyfriend, my love had hit me, chocked me and raped me. I cried. I was alone and I cried all I could because I couldn't trust the person I love the most.

"Why are you crying you slut?"

That voice, the voice that just the day before meant love, respect, and trust, now meant fear, I was truly terrified.

"I asked you a fucking question you whore!"

"I'm... Scared" I kept crying I couldn't stop, I wanted to because I knew it would be better for me but I couldn't. "I don't understand why you did this Andy... I thought you loved me"

"I do love you... you're my slut, I adore you... but you misbehaved, and I don't tolerate misbehaving are we clear whore?"

"Clear? What do you mean?"

"I'm asking you if you understand that you are my slut, and that I do with you whatever I want whenever I want. ARE WE CLEAR SLUT?!?"

He grabbed my neck again and once more he choked me.

"We... are... clear... please... don't... do... this"

"Alright slut, I'll let go of your neck, because I love you, now remember if you keep behaving badly, I will keep on doing this. Now it's time for me to take something that should have been mine since the beginning."

"What... what... are you talking about?"

"SHUT UP!" with that he slapped my face, and repositioned the hands in my neck, only to remove one has he placed himself on top of me to guide his cock into my asshole, and bring it back to my neck. "Now this! This is good! I'm gonna fuck your ass hard and fast. And you won't make a sound, if you do I'll choke you, okay?"

I nodded but once he started the pain was too intense and I screamed even if I tried to keep quiet. And he did has promised. He choked me, once again until I passed out.

--

It was 3am when I woke up, feeling even worse than the time before. But I wasn't tied anymore. And I was alone in bed, everything hurt so I decided to go take a shower, I needed to at least try to wash away the memories I had of that awful day.

I washed myself with a care I had never used before. Slowly and gently so my bruises wouldn't hurt. It took me nearly 2 hours to properly clean myself. After that 1 hour to dry myself without getting hurt. I had to find some clothes that hid the bruises I had all over my body. I cried during all that time, it was 7 am already when I was a done and not for a second did I stop crying. About 15 minutes later, as I headed for the kitchen to have breakfast, the door opened, and Andy came in. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hi honey" he walked to me and kissed me. "How was your night?"

"How was my night? Are you kidding me? How you think my night was after what you did to me?"

"Daisy don't go that way, I'm telling you this won't end well for you, darling."

His smile vanished what was left now was an evil grin, his mind appeared to be consumed by what he had done to me the day before, and worse it looked like he had enjoyed it. By then I was sure that he would do it again soon.

"I'm fine, I'm just going to have breakfast and leave to work."

"Do you want me to drive you princess?"

"No, I'll walk like I do everyday."

"Nonsense, we can spend more time together before you have to be at work if I drive you there. It's decided."

I was angry and scared. I choose not to answer since I was trying not to cry.

"Daisy, baby?"

"What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Andy you raped me!" I stopped trying to hold the tears and just let go. I kept remembering Lacy's words from the day before.

"Raped you? What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Excuse me?! You fucking hit me! You choked until I passed out twice and you fucked me even then! I asked you to fucking stop! You raped me you sadistic prick!"

"Daisy, baby I swear I though that was an act! We've done bondage before baby!"

"Fuck off Andy, I'm going to work, alone!"

-

As I walked to work couldn't stop myself from crying, I was feeling every little pain as I moved and it was killing me. My glasses were all fogged up from the tears and I couldn't hear anything, not even the cars passing by me, my head was filled with my own painful feelings, trying to understand why had Andy suddenly become this monster. And then I hit someone in the street and we both fell down. We both got up, him first and then the nice gentleman helped me up.

"I'm so sorry, I was distracted, it was my fault, are you okay?"

"Yes miss. Pardon the intrusion, but are you feeling well?"

"No Sir, but I have to work to get money so I can't do anything about it now. I appreciate the kindness. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes miss. I hope your day gets brighter. Flowers need sun to grow."

Flowers need sun to grow. My aunt said that to me once. My aunt who died because her husband would hit her.

-

"Daisy? Are you okay? You look like you've been crying, like you still are." Lacy immediately said when I walked in at the coffee shop.

"It's nothing, it's sweet of you to worry but you can't help me. Me and Andy had a fight. That's just it." Well a fight is probably not the most accurate way to describe what happened but what was I suppose to say?

"If you need anything just ask okay?" then she paused, and looked at me from top to bottom and pushed her perfectly designed eyebrows together " Why are you dressed like that? It's the middle of the summer. You have a turtle neck sweater. You must be burning in that."

"Actually I'm very cold." I lied.

The rest of the day was spend with concerned looks my way from Carl and Lacy, I was scared to tell them what had happened. Then the clock reached 11. And the door opened. And in came Mr. Aaron David. Fuck was I developing a crush on this man? Probably, specially after last night.

He was dressed as usual, in a black form fitting suit. Wildly overdressed for this jeans/t-shirt environment, but fuck did he look sexy, I guess he must be around 23 years old.

"Good morning Daisy!"

"Good morning Aaron David!"

"Going for both of them? My mum must be happy she always loved the combination but most people chose just one."

"Well your mum is a wise tasteful woman. So what may I get you today?"

"Guess!" He said with a playful smile. A beautiful, sexy, playful smile.

"Well you sound like the type of men that would enjoy a tea and a cake full of sugar." He arched an eyebrow at my suggestion and smiled "No? Just the expresso and cheese sandwich then?"

"Yes Ms."

"Well look who doesn't know names now!"

I left to go get his order and when I was returning to his table I felt someone grabbing my waist and then kissing me.

"Hi babe!" It was Andy, I was horrified that he had shown up at my work place, he never did that! Why was he here? I couldn't speak, I didn't know what to say, but I had to go give Aaron his order so I told Andy:

"Let go of me, I'm working!" His face got red, I'm guessing it was anger, but he wouldn't hit me there, and I wanted to believe he wouldn't hit me at all. I walked up to Aaron's table. "Here's your order, I'm sorry for the wait."

"It's you were busy with your boyfriend." He rolled his eyes? What?

"Now why are those pretty eyes rolling?" Did I really just ask this? Oh god why?!?

"I just didn't know you had a boyfriend, I wasn't surprised, pretty girls always have boyfriends, I was just caught off guard."

I laughed, as he blushed slightly calling me a pretty girl.

"2.50 Aaron David," I bent down to whisper in his ear "and I'd be surprised if you told me you don't a pretty girl taking care of all that."

I was walking back to the counter and Andy grabbed me by my elbow and dragged me to the bathroom.

"What the fuck was that you whore?!"

"Fuck off Andy I'm working I was taking to a fucking costumer, one that treats me better than my own fucking boyfriend does!"

He slapped me and grabbed my neck pinning me against the wall.

"You're such and ungrateful whore!" he slapped me again and the sound must have been loud enough because the next thing I saw was a fist hitting Andy's face. I felt down too since he had a hand in my neck holding me but while my head landed on his chest his hit the floor and he had fainted, that I could tell since I could feel him breathe.

"Daisy! Oh my god I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Did you get hurt when you fell?"

It was Aaron David. He had kneeled next to me. I started crying and I held on to him.

"Thank you." That was all I was able to say. I kept crying and I felt his arms around me and one of his hand caressing my hair. Next thing I knew Carl and Lacy were in there too and I had not choice but to tell them all what had happened, I chose to keep it simple.

"He raped me, yesterday, he raped me twice and he hit me, and he was hitting me again now." I didn't say anything else I just kept crying onto Aaron's chest.

--

"He will be spending 3 years in jail Ms. We know it doesn't change what he did to you, and it surely doesn't erase the trauma you had to endure, but at least you can sleep sound at night knowing he won't hurt you anymore."

It had been 2 months since the incident at the coffee shop. I finally knew what would happen to Andy, I still couldn't believe that a man I had loved so much for such a long time had turned out to be the biggest disappointment off my life. Of course it also had a bright side. After I pressed charges against Andy, I found out that Aaron was a lawyer, and he helped me through out that whole process. That also meant that we got to spend a lot of time together, and I loved every second. Today I was taking him out to have dinner at a nice restaurant to thank him for all his help, and to be honest to try to take our relationship a beyond what it was now, I had realised in these 2 months that I liked Aaron, and that I wanted him, all I could do was hope he liked me back.

--

"Good evening!" I said as Aaron opened his front door, he was wearing a suit and his tie was undone, he had no shoes on and his hair was a mess, I had never seen him so beautiful.

"Good evening!" he said as he leaned to kiss my cheek, and give me a lingering hug. "I was expecting you'd be a little late, as you may have noticed I'm not ready yet." He said giving a little turn so I could look at him. "Please come in, have sit I'll be right back." He held my hands and gave me another kiss in the cheek. His lips felt like velvet on my skin and I was left wondering how it would feel to have his lips crushed on mine. "And before I go, let me just say, wow! You look absolutely gorgeous, that dress is stunning." He gave me one final look from top to bottom and left to get dressed, I'm pretty sure that if his eyes could undress me I'd be naked. And I liked that. Hell I loved that. I wanted to be naked in his bed later tonight, more importantly to be naked with him, also naked.

"Okay, I'm good to go. I know I'm not as stunning as you are, but I think I pass." Pass was definitely not the appropriate word to describe the way he looked. His black form fitting suit was like a second skin, his silky hair was now brushed and his tie, it was blue a while ago.

12