Bad Luck at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
In the back again.
2.9k words
4.35
32.1k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

In the back again, Suzie was relieved to see she was mostly alone. Only a few other people going back and forth. She too joined them as she carried stuff out and back through the store. She was smart with what stuff she worked with too, making sure she always would get a chance to keep her pants up.

While carrying a box out of the way, Suzie's grip slipped as she was tugging up her pants with one of her hands. The box fell straight to the floor and the shattering of glass could be heard. "Crap!" She exclaimed realizing she had just broke one of the store's lamps.

She figured she could sweep up and no one would notice. She didn't want to have to pay for it. "At least for once today my bad luck didn't end up with me being exposed," she thought to herself.

"Hey, what you doing there?" Came a voice from behind Suzie as she was grabbing a broom.

"Stevie! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Suzie said as she turned around to see it was just one of her coworkers.

"Saw you broke one of the things. You weren't about to go hide that, were you?"

"You didn't see anything, just keep quiet!" Suzie demanded.

"Rules are rules. I better go run and tell," Stevie began to say.

"No you can't! I'm already in trouble. I'll do whatever!" Suzie begged.

"Well if you can't pay the boss, then pay me."

"How much you want?"

"Well how about your bra?"

Suzie wanted to be offended. She didn't want to give Stevie her bra that easily. However the cost of the lamp was more than her bra, and not having a job didn't seem too good either. She figured she'd be fine without one anyways.

With no shoulder straps, Suzie was able to retain some modesty by being able to slip the bra off while keeping her shirt on. Stevie claimed the bra as a prize and left Suzie alone to clean her mess up. She sighed realizing that she had jinxed herself for pointing out that she hadn't lost any clothing with that last stroke of luck. "Me and my big mouth!"

"Suzie, I have to hand it to you. You are doing quite a good job. You need a bit of a break from the harder stuff." Suzie's boss said storming into the back room.

"Oh thank you sir," Suzie said. She had luckily just gotten the remains of the broken lamp hidden.

"Just remember though, I expect you to be on time from now on, and you won't be allowed to go slacking off either now. I just think you should get a chance to walk around on the floor for a bit and help our customers if they need it."

Suzie did enjoy this part of the job. It was nice when there wasn't anything to do and you could just walk around and wait for someone to ask for help. She loved to spend her time in the clothing section when she could.

She aided a few people looking for a different size or color and other easy stuff. It also meant she could stay on top of keeping her pants up.

"Oh come out of there dear!" Suzie heard a few clothing racks away. She also could hear the rattling of clothing on the hooks shaking about rapidly. She went off to investigate to see a lady with her hands sticking into the circular contraption holding up the clothes.

"Something I can help with?" Suzie asked.

"Oh I'm sorry. Just my little boy has found his way in there and won't come out. I'll get him out in a moment before he wrecks something or bothers someone." She said as she continued to ask the kid to come out.

"Oh I'm great with kids; I know how to get him to come out." With that Suzie ducked down and stuck her head between on the clothes. She saw the little kid sitting in there, grinning madly, obviously having fun hiding from his mom. "Hi little boy, what's your name?"

"Tommy!" He said happy to see a visitor. He couldn't have been older than 4 really.

"Well Tommy. We better get out of here. The evil barbarians are coming to attack this castle. Since I'm your friendly dragon friend, I can fly you out of here before it's too late." Suzie had said the right thing, because the kid began to crawl out with her, obviously wanting to go for a dragon ride.

Suzie pulled the kid out and began to lift him up in the air and flew him around. He giggled and laughed obviously enjoying himself.

"We made it. Good job. Now it's time for you to go back with your mom," Suzie said as she began to hand him off. However as he got in his mothers arm, and Suzie turned to walk off, something was obviously snagged, because there was some resistance. The little boy had grabbed hold of Suzie's shirt.

Too bad for Suzie though, her turning, the kids pulling, and the mother about to walk away were all the right amount of force to cause some damage to poor Suzie's shirts. The buttons all snapped and flew off her shirt. Suzie's shirt flew open and her braless breasts bobbed into all threes view. The little boy didn't really see the problem with what happened, however both Suzie and the mom were shocked.

"OH dear! OH I am sooo sorry! He is much too clingy. Here, let me find a bit of pay for the damage!" The mom said as she tried to dig in her purse. Suzie grasped the ends of her shirt and pulled them shut.

"It's fine. I guess I'm better with kids than I thought. Don't worry. It's a work uniform, they'll pay for it if I tell them it was done while on duty," Suzie said with a forced chuckle. She was awfully embarrassed to have a stranger see her bare chest, but she wanted this moment to end fast.

The lady apologized and left though. Suzie couldn't believe how all her clothes were falling apart now. If holding her pants up wasn't bad already, she now had to keep her shirt closed. She also had lost a pair of her matching pink underwear on top of it all. She was praying her shift couldn't last too much longer.

"Ship out time, boss wants any spare hands to help," one of Suzie's coworkers said as he ran by. Suzie knew she had to stay on the boss's good side. Assuring herself lightning doesn't strike twice, she headed back to the backroom to help move the boxes and things again.

Like last time, her pants weren't going to help her keep her bottom out of people's sight. However unlike before, they weren't seeing her panties. Suzie was almost glad that their eyes were on her butt half the time. What was adding a new tone of red to her face were the people getting peeks between her shirt. The shirt refused to stay closed. When it was showing her modest amount of cleavage, her nipples were at risk of coming into view. She felt like her clothes were about to vanish and leave her naked right in front of everyone.

Suzie was so worried about her state of dress though, that she didn't think twice when Sammy again called for her help with a large box. The two were tugging it along last time when Suzie's pants were again heading towards the flow.

"Sammy, could we slow down for a bit?" Suzie asked as she realized that again everyone around her was getting a view of her bouncing bottom.

"Of course not. Just keep going. This drop and we're both going to get fired," Sammy warned. Suzie had no choice but to continue. "Only my lucky would get me struck by lightning twice I guess." Suzie mumbled to herself as she was again shaking her legs out of her pants so that the two could continue to carry the box. She couldn't believe that her pants were now left behind.

There was one fortunate side to her being bottomless now. Most of the other workers weren't around. Only a small batch was still tidying up back there. Suzie's show was at least more minimal. The extra amounts of exposure though just added to it. She couldn't help but gasp when she felt the sides of her shit flap at her sides. If it weren't for the box, she'd probably be showing even more.

"Woo, finally done." Sammy said as she set the box on the truck. Again she was shocked as she found Suzie without her pants. "Again? Wait, where's your bra and panties?!" She asked.

Suzie would have been running to get her pants again, but when she turned to run, something was wrong. Her shirt wasn't letting her go. She had one hand between her leg now, and the other tugging at the shirt that seemed to be stuck on the side of the truck.

"Everyone clear the way, I'm moving this baby!" came a loud voice, most likely the truck driver. Suzie panicked. She wasn't about to be dragged off by the truck. The only thing she thought to do was get rid of what was holding her to the truck. She slipped out of the sleeves of her shirt as she stepped away. She watched as her last piece of clothing was taken away by the truck.

She had an arm clung across her breast, and a hand between her legs. She was left naked, right there at work. The people around her either just stared blankly or chuckled. Suzie felt so embarrassed at this point she wasn't sure what to do.

"My pants!" she thought. She had to retrieve them, they were her last thing.

Dashing across the floor, Suzie wanted to get to her pants. Yet in the distance she could see her boss approaching. He hadn't seen her yet, due to his nose being buried in some form papers he was viewing. Suzie wouldn't make it to her pants in time, and even if she did she would still be topless. To avoid trouble she quickly made a sharp right to avoid him.

Suzie noticed though she was heading for a dead end. She had no hiding places, and the boss could walk right by and see her at any moment. Everyone else had reduced their laughter to quiet chuckles and giggles now. They were enjoying Suzie's bottom bouncing about on show as she had been running off.

"The elevator!" Suzie exclaimed quietly. There was one exit there. An elevator to help employees take product to the store's second floor was not too far from where she was. She ran over and began pressing the up button rapidly to call the elevator to her. When she looked behind her, she could see her boss had indeed started walking forward. All he would have to do is turn his head to see her.

The elevator doors open and Suzie quickly stepped inside and began to rapidly press the close button. She was left standing with her breast on show, but she didn't care at the moment as long as her boss didn't see her.

"Oh come on, hurry up!" Suzie whined as she waited for the things to close. She sighed in relief when they finally creaked shut. "Oh thank god that is over," Suzie said as she took a moment to catch her breast. Beyond the fear of being fired, being on show had also made her lose her breath. She was so embarrassed. "God I can't believe how much everyone probably saw." Her heart was beating like mad though. She didn't get why, but she could tell she had gotten a rush from it too.

Suzie's break didn't last long. She was quickly being taken somewhere else all of a sudden. The elevator had begun to move up. She had been viewing the thing as a way to stay hidden, not as transportation.

When it had reached the second floor, Suzie had been cowering in the back corner afraid she'd be meeting someone up there. However out the doors no one was waiting. It entered right into the store right away. Knowing she couldn't go back down and meet her boss again, she had to leave the elevator and find someone to help her or a place to hide.

She looked around and saw no customers nearby. She was in the middle of the dinnerware and other fancy fragile house wares that they carried. Getting down low, she kept herself hidden so she could begin sneaking down stairs.

Suzie's bad luck had now placed her in quite the situation. She hadn't any form of cover now, her naked body completely exposed. She now had to get down stairs without being caught by customers or others workers in the large department store she worked for. She felt that her luck had finally done its worse. Never before had she been in such a tight spot.

"If I can get to electronics, I won't have much farther till I can get to the customer elevator," Suzie reasoned. She obviously was going to avoid the escalator. She made sure her coast was clear. Someone had entered the area, but Suzie figured if she sneaked around right, she'd be able to avoid being caught.

For the whole mad dash Suzie held her breath. She zigzagged around her obstacles and tried to stay hidden. It wasn't long until she was lay back against a glass case in the electronics section, catching her breath. She made it the whole way without being seen. She also had a good spot she figured. She had two escape routes, and would be able to hear people coming if they were near.

She had her back against the glass case, her legs out forward, arms at sides. She was just trying to relax for a moment when she suddenly heard some voices. They weren't close to enough to discover her yet, but she would have to listen carefully to know if she should escape.

"Whoa dude, check out those tits!" One of the two guys said.

"This has to be some hoax; they can't show this type of thing here!" The other said. She then heard the two high five. She looked up over the counter to see what they were talking about. She told herself they couldn't be talking about her.

The two guys were staring at some of the TV's set up. On the screen was a naked lady. Suzie couldn't see the woman's face, but she could see her heaving breast and even a bit of her bare pussy. She also was shocked to see that on the screens. Who would put that type of thing on the TV's? Whoever it was would probably get fired.

"Damn that's a nice bod. She aint doing much besides sitting though," one of them complained.

Suzie then realized something. There wasn't just some DVD in some machine showing the naughty images. Suzie looked forward and saw that the case in front of her was holding on the camcorders and cameras. The girl on the screen was her!

Suzie thought about covering up or running. However if she did any of that, the boys might get suspicious. If they found out it was a live girl on camera, they'd come looking for her. "God I'm glad it's not showing my face," Suzie said under her breath.

She didn't know what to do really. She had to stay where she was sitting and continue to give her show. She had to make them think it was actually some really dirty video. Suzie wasn't and expert, but there were things she could do to make them think that. Although she was humiliated to do so, she began to toy with her nipples. She kept telling herself that the boys didn't know it was her, so it barely counted as her being the one they saw.

The two boys were obviously enjoying the show, Suzie didn't hear them move one bit. She turned over and began to wag her bottom towards the camera. Her blush grew deeper and heart pounded more when she thought about how much of an eye full they were probably getting. Suzie even threw in a little playful slap to her bottom.

"Damn, they even got this going on surround sound. I could swear I actually hear that slap from over there," One of the guys commented. Suzie bit her lip thinking about how much farther she would take this. She wasn't sure if she had a way out of this.

"Is there something I can help you two gentlemen with?" Suzie heard her boss say. She lost her nerve and quickly crawled away from the cameras now, preparing to mad dash out of there.

The two boys stammered a bit but one of them finally got the joke out, "Yeah, where can I get the movie you got playing here?" Yet when the three looked at the TV, all they saw was the empty floor Suzie had been.

"Funny guys, but that's live footage from the cameras over there," the boss said, thinking they were pulling some prank. The guys moved over to where the cameras were to take a look, but Suzie was already on her way out of there.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers