Bad M.I.L.F

Story Info
THICK M.I.L.F blackmails her daughter's boyfriend for sex!!
6.5k words
4.32
193.2k
216

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,980 Followers

All characters appearing in this story are of legal age.

*****

I'd been dating Chrystal McIntyre for about three months when she decided that I should come over and meet her parents. I was a little nervous because I didn't know how they would like their daughter dating a black guy but Chrystal laughed off my concerns with a "They voted for Obama" that didn't make me feel any better. It kind of annoyed me a little because most people always assumed I voted for the sitting president because we sort of shared an ethnicity.

"Please, do it for me?" She begged batting her long lashes pursing her juicy lips to sway my decision. Chrystal was somewhat of a free spirit never seeming to let anything really bother her with a flirtatious nature that just threw you off guard enough so that you didn't realize you were doing her bidding until it was too late.

"Don't I do "ENOUGH" for you McIntyre?" I'd run into the curvaceous blonde while ironically running from a blind date set up by my friend Jeff at a house party. That thin brunette was a walking mess in sharp contrast to Chrystal's happy go lucky attitude. We'd found much to talk about ending up in bed latter that night and spending the following weekend together.

Chrystal joked that we were uniquely suited for one another because of my big cock and her big ass. It was related to me that she'd grown up surrounded by three picture perfect sisters on either side of the age range making her the whipping girl for their deep-seated neuroses. She was the biggest of them height and weight wise with an exaggerated pear shape and small almost nonexistent boobs. Chrystal joked about being referred to as "Fat Amanda Bynes" by some of her classmates and taking it in stride before learning to appreciate her shape. I didn't care about any of that nonsense because I to my deep personal shame was an out and out "ASS MAN" with a hidden collection of porn that would make any well-adjusted young woman run away in abject terror.

"Quid Pro Quo baby?" Her hand was already blanketing my cock as we sat in her beamer staring across the large meticulous lawn at the two-story colonial McMansion her parents called home.

"What are you doing?"

"Hand magic; haven't you ever seen Borat?" I knew the movie well because it was her favorite comedy that we'd watched several times since the beginning of our relationship months ago.

"Come on Chrystal, we're sitting in front of your parent's house in broad daylight."

"So what, man you need to learn how to live a little." Her fingers had drawn my zipper down revealing the bulge of my tumescence.

"But-Your parents...!!" Despite my words, she was already palming my cock weighing it in her hand for her own amusement. Chrystal spit in her palm reapplying it to my length jerking it profusely. She loved playing with my cock almost making it a habit to get me off with her hand once a day. Chrystal lovingly referred to my member as her joystick twisting and stroking it with wild abandon. In fact, we'd ended up together that fateful night as a result of her daring me to bare my member. I'd returned her dare to reveal her won huge posterior before showing her my endowment. Chrystal immediately lost it going down on me on her dorm steps no less until some passing students yelled their approval of our public display moments later. I thought that was the end of it until I was pulled into her room realizing the curvy blonde never pulled up her pants.

"There now, be a good boy and give me a quick load." I had to admit that she knew her business bringing me to the edge in less than ten minutes.

"Boy?"

"Really, you're going to get offended while I'm jerking on this fucking rod? You're so uptight dude, you probably take a crap and a square block falls out of your ass. It's a shame because you've got this fucking weight bar in your pants and all I'm asking you to do is have a little fun every now and then brother." Her hand was a blur pumping my meat lubricated by precum.

"Buh-buh-Brother?" She had me stuttering and trembling pushing me close to the edge as she licked her lips waiting for me to cum. Her thick horn rimmed glasses sat on the tip of her thin nose a little fogged up from her actions.

"You're almost there, I can feel you pulsing through this thing; I want to see you cum all over the place."

"Uh-Ooooohhh; shit girl you got me-!!" The head of my cock was swollen and I was at the precipice of an tremendous orgasm when she snatched her hand away.

"Hey I have this awesome fucking canopy bed in my old room, why don't you fuck me doggy and save that load for my fat ass kay?"

"Hey, wait a minute; I was about to cum." She was already halfway out of the car leaving my cock throbbing with a visible amount of precum pouring from the head.

"Yeah sure, it's cool man; you're gonna love my old room and shit." I watched that wide, chunky butt bounce and jiggle as Chrystal jumped up on the raised lawn running off towards her front door. She was wearing a faux mechanic's shirt and jean print leggings that seemed to clash with her pink Chuck Taylors.

"Chrystal!!" She bent over taking a key from under a mat at the front door and let herself into the house. She left the door cracked as I sat watching unsure if it was wise to follow her when my phone rang.

"Nobody's home moron, come on upstairs and get some of this before I do it myself!"

I sat there for another two minutes before giving into my basic instincts and running into Chrystal's home finding the interior to be much like the set of the Cosby Show. It was easy to find Chrystal because she'd left her door slightly ajar at the end of the hallway. The first thing I saw when I opened the door was her huge round ass staring me right in the face. Chrystal had rolled her skintight leggings down her thighs to the knees assuming a kneeling position on the edge of her aforementioned canopy bed. I walked over to the edge of the bed cupping the outsides of her rounded cheeks pushing inward until a mountain of rear cleavage presented itself to me. I placed my member inside her luscious crevice sawing deep along her soft, jiggly expanse.

"Better hurry up, my parents will probably be home before you know it." I took Chrystal at her word plunging deep inside giving her something to live for with an inspired rutting.

My girlfriend liked to brag about being genetically predisposed to the doggy style position and I wasn't going to argue with her considering the sight right before my eyes. Chrystal proudly sported a 34C-38-58 figure that she was more than happy to share in any manner necessary to keep her man and I wasn't complaining. We'd both admitted our dominant fetishes to one another freeing ourselves from any nascent guilt which would have hindered the relationship. I loved the sight of her big, thick ass jiggling whenever I slapped it and she spent a lot of time walking around my apartment wearing the smallest volleyball shorts humanly possible making sure that more than enough cheek cleavage was visible to drive me wild. I'd fucked her every way humanly possible and invented a few new ways taking advantage of the little known fact that my large girlfriend was double jointed able to fold her legs behind her head with almost no effort. We called this her "Ultimate Combo" as it allowed me access to every available sexual orifice on her body.

Chrystal was a dream come true for me with her easy-going manner that kept me enchanted as well as some solid cooking skills. She was studying to be a Cordon Bleu chef and I was reaping the rewards with the tradeoff being extra hours in the gym to keep my waistline in check. She was currently on break between classes and decided that we should visit her parents to kind of break the ice if our relationship got any more serious. It was something I hadn't thought about because I'd been caught up in our mutual love affair.

"Fuh-Fuck man; you know I love it when you put in work but you'd better hurry it up before my parents get home." That would make for an interesting visual of her parents walking in on some brother stuffing the crap out of their daughter.

"I'm trying; you could help me out you know."

My words prodded the competitive blonde into action twerking and bouncing her huge butt into my abdomen and pelvis making this loud, wet clapping sound. Chrystal spread her legs wider dipping low to create the ultimate big butt arch stoking my pending climax. I became lust crazed spearing her honeypot, grunting loudly, sweating from the exertion.

"You ready to give it to me baby?"

"Yeah." I was close to exploding; she was moving her entire lower half into me with the force of a wrecking ball.

"Yeah?" Her voice trembled from her own impending climax.

"FUCK YEAH BITCH!!" I fished my raw cock out in time to make a spectacular mess all over her mountainous backside. Chrystal knew how I liked it twerking hard as I worked my spunk evenly across her pinkish backside. She pushed her thick thighs together allowing me to rub my cock deep in the crack of her ass for the next five minutes cooing encouragingly.

"Maybe we should have stayed home after all."

"We could still bounce out of here before your parents come back."

"Rude much?" She faux-frowned at me resting on her stomach inspecting the glazed mess that was her big, chunky butt. I appreciated the tan lines on her ass feeling they added much to the proceedings. Chrystal had a wide assortment of panties and thongs all purchased one size too small to make her butt look even bigger than it was. She preferred a thong tan line jokingly referring to it as a "Real Whale Tail".

"I love it when you mess me up with your big ass dick." I felt slightly embarrassed at her penchant for frank dirty talk. Her girl next door features and happy demeanor made her dirty words sound a little fake.

"Sure, right Chrystal." I fed my cock between her plump lips and she went right to work sucking hard on my girth for a few moments suddenly stopping.

"You're so bad, I need a shower quick before you know."

"The parents, yadda, yadda yadda." I was disappointed as my cock pointed straight up at the ceiling. I watched Chrystal lose her top revealing a Rubenesque figure that didn't help my condition. Chrystal playfully swatted at my tumescence making me curl up into a ball.

"Play your cards right, maybe I'll come back and sit on that nightstick." Her nude body had me aching to toss her back onto her bed for a serious pounding.

"Nightstick?"

"Shut up fool." Chrystal went into her closet retrieving an Indian print muu muus-type dress covering her body with it before slipping out into the corridor. I watched mesmerized as she walked down the hall disappearing around a corner. Her thick backside made the material of her frock dance and bounce. I pondered my luck at ending up with such a complete woman realizing there was a bathroom inside her room. Puzzled, I got up wandering to the end of the hallway searching for my girlfriend failing to find her upstairs. I slowly descended the stairs to the large living room that was nearly as big as the home I'd grown up in during my childhood. I noticed a large number of antiques and in the open door of the study before being drawn further down the corridor by some noise in what appeared to be the kitchen. This home had some deep, rich history permeating every corner and I was struck by the origins of my plump, carefree girlfriend.

I found Chrystal in the kitchen near the back of the house facing the countertop, her actions obscured from view. I stood in the doorway admiring her lush, pear shaped body covered by what amounted to an ornate embroidered poncho. It was large and billowy barely managing its purpose and failing to hide the huge, boulder like cheeks under her frock. I thought about how I'd waxed her butt minutes earlier cursing this coerced trip to meet her parents. Everything about the woman was just too sexy as my tented slacks immediately proved. I decided to give Chrystal a surprise for leaving me hanging with my junk fully erect silently creeping up behind her.

"READY FOR SOME MORE OF THIS MAGIC STICK BIATCH?!! I'M GONNA BEAT THIS FAT ASS UP RIGHT HERE; NOW ASSUME THE POSIITION TRICK!!" I never actually talked like that in real life but wanted to up the shock factor of my aggressive actions. My hand roughly slapped her huge cheeks with my middle fingers ending up along her slit. Her massive butt jiggled uncontrollably as she turned to regard me.

I found myself looking at an older woman who was apparently Chrystal's mother. She was wearing a matching muu muu dress with the same Indian-styled print.

"Shit."

She just stood there in front of me staring a hole right through my chest. Time seemed to halt in those few moments I stood in front of her. It's funny how you can take in so much about a person in the first few seconds you meet them. My girlfriend definitely got the majority of her looks from her mother as both women could have been twins. This attractive woman had a few crow's feet at the corner of her blue eyes and plump lips; there were a few strands of grey in her blonde hair. Her body was also eerily similar to Chrystal's except for a prominent set of large breasts that strained against the fabric of her muu muu. There was a bottle of J&B on the counter next to a half-filled glass.

"Oh god, I am so sorry ma'am; I-I thought you were Chrystal and uhm-SHIT MA'AM, I-I mean not that I treat your daughter like that and uhm, well sorry." I was stammering drowning in embarrassment while she stood there taking light sips from her glass looking me up and down.

"Relax." She was serenely calm.

"Sorry again; I'm so sorry for that ma'am. I can assure you that I was just joking around; I-I uhm, respect women and your daughter is a great woman...Sorry."

"It's okay young man, get a hold of yourself." Her voice had a calming effect as she took another sip from her glass.

"I'm so glad you understand ma'am."

"Sure, now top me off."

"Excuse me?"

"Top me off; that's what they call eating pussy nowadays right?" I did a double take at her calm, measured demeanor noticing a familiar scent from my teens. There was a lit joint in an ashtray next to the bottle.

"Uhm, excuse me ma'am but did you just say you wanted me to eat you?"

"Yes, I want you to lick my pussy young man and make it quick. I don't think my daughter would understand you groping her mother and my husband...well, let's just say that he has a full arsenal of weapons as a card-carrying member of the NRA. He's been a little pissed the last eight years and don't you think he wouldn't appreciate someone calling his little girl a uhm, trick? Kind of like calling my daughter a fucking whore, right? That's not cool at all sir. So, I think you should lick my pussy." She hopped up planting her own equally huge butt on the counter.

"Mrs. McIntyre?"

"Don't worry, I shaved and make sure to pay attention to the clit." She pulled up her frock revealing a pair of thick, muscular legs. I noticed a henna tattoo on her left ankle. Her bald crotch was staring me right in the face.

"You're serious?"

"Fuck yeah, now hurry up before I start screaming my ass off young man."

"But Chrystal?"

"Would dump your ass but I'd be more worried about the elephant gun hanging over my husband's weapons case if I were you." She took a hit of the joint before putting it out in the glass.

"You're blackmailing me?"

"Yes, because I want you to go downtown and take care of this." She used her fingers opening her flower for me. She was visibly wet going so far as to finger herself. She diddled herself for a few moments before looking up at me with a familiar easygoing smile. I was like a dear caught in the headlights.

"Decisions, decisions." Chrystal's mother sat casually waving her big legs in an imaginary breeze. I felt completely helpless in front of the otherwise glib woman. She was still massaging and caressing her mound staring back at me impassively. She was done talking shooting me a stern look full of malicious intent.

I leant forward placing my face close to her sex feeling completely humiliated as she spread her lips open revealing just how wet she was. She shuddered as I lightly touched her clit making circles before taking it between my lips. Her hand cupped the back of my head prodding me into action. Her muscular thighs began moving together as she hunched over watching my progress.

"Lick that pussy, make me feel good you little shit." Her tone sounded friendly but the intent was clear.

She palmed my head pulling my face forward into her crotch. She was dripping wet and her womanly scent assailed my nostrils ass I trembled worrying that Chrystal could appear at any moment.

"MOM, ARE YOU DOWN HERE?!!" I gasped hiccupping into this woman's sex as she shoved me back with a powerful push of her foot. Before I could react, the woman began shoving a multitude of boxes and cans onto the floor around me. She snapped her fingers at me motioning towards the mess on the floor as she hopped down from the counter covering herself.

"MOM!!" My heart leapt into my throat as Chrystal approached. I was on all fours gathering up the mess of pasta boxes, and canned foods as her mother stepped over me obscuring Chrystal's view.

"Oh, dear your handsome boyfriend startled me a little bit and I made this mess."

"REALLY, THAT'S SO JUVENILE!!" I was relieved to be scolded.

"Now now dear, he just thought I was you and I'm sure such a fine young man wouldn't intentionally startle an old lady. We had quite a laugh about it after all." My girlfriend seemed to calm down as her mother spoke in a motherly tone.

"Well okay; want some help?"

"I-I got it Chrystal, just spend some time with your mom." I gulped on some residual essence from her mother's sex.

"Don't worry, I'll help him out darling; I feel so guilty for causing you two to quarrel."

"Well, I don't know." The women were almost picture perfect twins standing there with matching muu muus and nearly identical hairstyles.

"Honey your father is closing a deal in his study, go let him know you're home." My girl bounced off to roust her father as I continued cleaning the floor. Her mother leaned over me looking at my progress.

"I'm Carry Anne; nice to meet you stud." I could feel her breath on the back of my neck and her fingers palming my package from the back. The manner in which she was groping me was disturbing in that it was designed to get a sense of my endowment.

"Uh-okay, nice to meet you too." I yelped.

"We're not done yet, see you around." Carry Anne delivered an exceptionally hard slap to my rear that had me seeing stars.

Fifteen minutes later I found myself at the end of the dining room table looking directly at my girlfriend's father. He was not happy to see me. He reminded me of an evil version of Stephen Collins from 7th Heaven. He was wearing a suit even though he'd been in his den on calls all day.

"So, you're Chrystal's gay friend?" He said after staring me down for so many minutes.

"No." I could only manage a single word answer before my girlfriend spoke up completely flustered and reddened.

"HE'S MY BOYFRIEND DADDY!!" He raised an eyebrow turning to regard his daughter.

"Why?" Carry Anne delivered a hard slap to his shoulder while smiling at me.

"Dad's always joking around; he's just playing with you, kind of like me joking around about his penis size." The resulting look of worry on his face nearly made me laugh aloud.

The rest of the evening was a non-event spent listening to Mr. Robert McIntyre converse alternately with his daughter and wife while doing his best to ignore me. Every now and then he would shoot me a challenging look. I considered walking out but remembered that I'd rode here in my girlfriend's car. I felt trapped and it was pissing me off. Carry Anne would slip me a few looks of a salacious nature that worried me considering her last words. In front of her family members Carry Anne was every bit the perfect, stereotypical nuclear mom. In private, there seemed to be something cynical and pent up waiting to escape.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,980 Followers
12