Bad M.I.L.F 04

Story Info
Trying to regain my manhood; EXPLOITED all the same.
6.2k words
4.67
42.3k
38

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

Carry Anne had gone for twenty minutes and I was still fully erect and hard as a rock. My cock was pulsing with visible veins on the surface. I'd been drugged with something and was feeling the effects becoming a little dizzy in the process.

"Hey, hey, hey Brotha, you don't so good; you okay?"

"Fuck no, I think I need a shower or something." I leaned back rubbing my temple unintentionally putting my much-used endowment on display for Tammy Drysdale.

"Is there something, uhm, something I can do for you hon?" She didn't even attempt to hide the fact that her eyes were all over my crotch.

"She drugged me with something; Viagra or some other shit."

"That's really bad hon, I mean you could be seriously fucked if you don't get that taken care of right away Brotha." Tammy cautiously walked into the room eyeing me and my package leaving no doubt about her intentions.

"I think I should call an ambulance."

"NO, DON'T DO THAT, I-I mean, what about your little girlfriend there Brotha, you don't want her to find out about all of this, I mean it would be like, the fucking end or something." Tammy wasn't fooling anyone as she slid onto the bed sitting on its edge.

"What do you care?"

"I just think a swell guy like yourself shouldn't be caught with your pants down; self-respect and dignity notwithstanding Brotha. You seem like a really stand-up guy and a good fucking egg; no reason to get yourself put out on blast like that, Brotha." Her east coast accent was grating; her right hand was kneading and pinching her erect nipple.

"Well, what the fuck am I supposed to do about this?"

"Uhm, I might be of some assistance; if you don't really mind Brotha." Tammy looked as desperate as she sounded. I cupped the back of her head grabbing a handful of her locks pulling her into my crotch.

She didn't miss a beat slurping my throbbing cock into her mouth and running her tongue over the head teasing it for all she was worth. Tammy ended up lying on her stomach with one hand cupping my balls while the other massaged the base of my cock pinching and kneading the sensitive skin there. There was no doubt that she'd been waiting for a chance to pounce since watching me take Carry Anne earlier. I rubbed her back noticing the deep tan lines from her bra before tracing a finger down her spine until the fat off my hand was resting on her right butt cheek. I pinched her with three fingers making her moan and hum on my length. White, gooey saliva was drizzling down my cock from her inspired actions as I pushed two fingers into her cunt massaging the grooves inside.

"OOOOOOHHHH WOW; that feels REALLY GOOD, Brotha. You've got some fuckin' good, got-damn hands I tell ya, Brotha; anybody ever tell you that?"

"You did."

"YEEEEEAAAHHH, I most certainly did; didn't I?" Tammy sounded like she was tripping balls as my thumb rubbed her backdoor in tandem fingering the enthralled thick, busty cougar. She punctuated her trippy statement with pistoning head motions fucking my cock with her mouth until I slapped her chunky, squarish butt making it jiggled in a watery motion that betrayed her age.

I got up off the bed never letting go of the handful of hair in my fist to mount her face directly. Tammy looked up at me frightened with her mouth agape realizing what was about to happen. Half of my cock slowly invaded her mouth stretching her thin lips wide before I hit the back of her throat. I let it sit there until she eventually gagged before slowly drawing it back out for her to stare at addled. She coughed and drooled a bit before licking the tip and slurping it back inside. More webs of saliva and precum mixed with lipstick coated my cock as it methodically fucked her mouth. I cupped the right side of her head for leverage moving a little bit faster. I could feel the spunk building up in my tightening balls taking me to the edge. Tammy worked to keep her balance planting her palms down on the carpet letting her huge, pendulous breasts hang over the end of the bed. Both of my hands locked around her wealth of long, brownish hair drawing it tight on her head. Her jaw went slack allowing more of me inside. My knees went weak causing me to lean forward nearly choking the poor woman who finally pushed back against my thighs.

"Sorry 'bout all that; I'm fucking done Brotha; you'll break my jaw if we keep going babe." She was gasping and spitting up phlegm and precum in labored bursts.

"But I thought you said you were gonna help me out with this problem Tammy; look how hard it still is ma'am." I waved my cock in front of the clueless woman who seemed to have no idea that I was trolling her.

"Well, yeah but I-UUURRRKK!!" She'd rolled over on her back fanning herself never expecting me to shove my cock back in her mouth.

I kind of dipped it inside with three fingers while kneading the closest breast I could get my fingers on. They were really buoyant and meaty. I ran my length along her lips harmonica style dipping it in at odd intervals pushing her inner cheek outward.

"Yuh, just gotta give me a minute to get myself adjusted to this big fucking cock of yours. Don't just fuck my damn face like it's going out of style, jeez!!" I just wanted to get off any way possible beating my cock on her glistening lips. Tammy clenched her teeth denying more access to her mouth.

"You want to help me right, Tammy?"

"Yeah; but you're being a little rough and shit; man, your cock is like so fucking big that you should be careful with that thing, Brotha!"

"But you paid Carry Anne to fuck me, didn't you?"

"Yeah but you really can't blame me for that Brotha, I mean look what you're working with ovah here!!"

"You don't like it?"

"No, I like it just fine Brotha, but-AAAARRRRGGHHH!!" Tammy shrieked as I suddenly hopped over her body positioning myself between her legs. Her breathing was palpable as I pushed only the head of my cock into her opening. She tensed up around me moving her hips a little trying to engulf more of my length.

"You don't want it?" I began slowly drawing myself out of her a she furiously shook her head locking her legs into the small of my back. I slid in effortlessly as Tammy squirted around my girth drenching my crotch with her lust. There was almost no friction as I rutted furiously filling the room with loud, wet squelching sounds. Her huge breasts melted into her arm pits as I mashed into her with the force of a Mack truck. He gasps and brief, stunted mutterings made it sound like someone was garroting her narrow neck.

"You don't want it Mrs. Drysdale?" I'd stopped screwing her pulling backwards as she dug her nails into my bicep. She scooted down trying to get me back inside her and I obliged with random spearing motions into her oily box.

"GIVE ME THAT FUCKING COCK; I WANT IT BROTHA, PLEASE FUCK ME!!" She gasped in desperation wriggling profusely until her cunt was quickly plugged shut once more. Tammy locked her arms around my neck along with her legs digging into the base of my spine. I let my dead weight flatten her to the bed humping her with long intense strokes that bottomed out on every other thrust. Her lips caught my ear sucking and licking it in a trade off to avoid kissing me directly. The sheets under her chunky, butt was soiled from her near constant squirting. I grabbed her wrists using my strength to force her arms above her head so that I could rise over her torso. We struggled and wrestled a bit until I drew her slightly flabby arms down locking her wrists into my fists right over her navel. This had the effect of pushing her huge breasts together into a masterpiece of cleavage.

"PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME; NEVER-STOP-FUCKING ME!!" Tammy completely lost it yelling at the top of her lungs while I pistoned in and out of her thick frame making her captured tits bounce all over her chest in a jiggly, enticing display.

"(N-WORD) I'M GONNA CUM-I'M GONNA CUM ALL OVER YOUR BIG ASS DICK (N-WORD)!!" Tremors ripped through her body as she went into a screaming fit. Tammy's sopping wet box tightened in a vise around the base of my cock as she went into a hysterical, crying fit orgasming until she went completely limp. Her limbs fell weakly to the mattress like they were weighted down as she brought a single hand up to her heaving chest. There were stars in her eyes from what I could tell as she looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm forty-eight years old and never in all my long, tortured life have I cum so fucking hard." Three of her fingers were rubbing her mound producing a pronounced wet sound. She looked completely drained and immobile as I surveyed the situation before unceremoniously rolling her over on her stomach.

"Hey, I'm kind of done here Brotha; I got all I need just now-WHUH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Tammy panicked when my hands began kneading and groping her cheeks. Like I mentioned before, Mrs. Drysdale didn't have a huge ass, but it was compact and chunky with age. I sawed my cock along her crack pushing her tanning bed colored cheeks around my meat. Tammy balanced her torso on her elbows looking over her shoulder at me in a panic.

"I don't really go for that "backdoor stuff" Brotha; can't you use my tits or something? Nuh-No seriously, I am NOT-ON-BOARD with that there "Hershey Highway" at all; that fucking club you're working with would puncture my damn colon!!" Tammy Drysdale was definitely panicking at the prospect of what she believed were my overtures towards anal copulation. Her frenzied babbling was making me even more hot and bothered.

"I'M TELLING YOU, MY POOR LITTLE ASS CAN'T TAKE IT BROTHA; I'LL SPLIT IN TWO!!" A steady stream of precum was dribbling from the head of my penis lubricating her gluteal cleft. It made for an oily lubricant as my cock slid back and forth along her ass crack. Tammy was trembling and shifting on the bed trying to dislodge me. My fingers dug into her doughy waist locking her in place as I placed a leg up on the bed near her elbow and forearm.

"YOUR COCK'S TOO BIG FOR MY SHITTER; YOU'LL CRIPPPLE ME (N-WORD)!!" I was close to climaxing as she finally made me laugh aloud at her ignorance. Tammy was pushing her palms into the mattress trying to stand in a futile attempt to dislodge me. My cock slid around the crack of her ass occasionally rubbing her right cheek leaving a slimy trail of precum.

"I haven't cum yet Tammy." Her squirming was making me harder while her legs went rubbery and her nails dug into the bed clawing for leverage. She suddenly stopped looking back at me with eyes full of fear.

"Yup."

"Oh-Oh FAAAAAWWWWK MEEEEE!!" My turgid member pierced her honeypot encountering almost no resistance until it hit the back of her tunnel with severe impact. Tammy seized up around me so tight I could barely move.

"That's-my pussy; you didn't go in my ass after all, Brotha." She sounded relieved as she continued offending me.

"What kind of guy do you think I am?"

"Well, I just thought-AAAWWWW FAAAWKKK!!" I didn't wait for her answer spearing her to oblivion yanking her chunky bottom back into my pelvis until the room was filled with loud, watery slapping noises anointing our hasty union of convenience. Mrs. Tammy Drysdale was treated with all the respect of a cheap fleshlight for the following fifteen minutes until I yanked my cock free pressing it against her olive hued ass. My much in demand semen spurted against her butt before running a trail down the back of her trembling left leg to the carpet below. Tammy was completely addled with three fingers in her mouth as she rubbed her aching mound.

"I'm going to take that shower now, you can have it when I'm done."

"Yes Master." Tammy replied dreamily.

"WHAT?!!"

"Oh, nothin' Brotha; I was out of my freaking head for a minute." I slammed the adjacent bathroom door before she was finished talking. I felt every pellet of the water hitting my body realizing that I'd been running a sexual gauntlet of sorts since meeting Carry Anne McIntyre. The hot water was welcome relief as I used to shower head to remain upright. Every sexual interlude seemed to escalate starting with his own lack of discretion when he'd inadvertently groped his girlfriend's mother. Chrystal's soft features came into view bringing with it a wave of crushing guilt.

She'd made me truly happy since we'd met providing a perfect counterbalance to my decidedly stuffy personality. I loved her fun-loving personality and live for the day credo. What can I say about her playfulness and wild child "Go for Broke" attitude? Chrystal had me at hello for lack of a better term and I'd betrayed her. Betrayed her with her own mother no less. I chafed under the steaming hot water realizing that I'd also pounded out Tammy Drysdale. I knew I had no supporting arguments morally after letting myself be used by Carry Anne and Tammy Drysdale. There was no mistaking what I represented to the two women; a sex toy for their enjoyment.

Chrystal's face came into view as I wondered how I would be able to look her in the face. There would be no way I could make sense of my actions or justify them either. How could I explain that her mother had been manipulating me since we'd met using me at will for her sexual gratification? Carry Anne was akin to a sexual force of nature mastering my body over a twenty-four-hour period. I'd tried to tell myself that she was just a lonely older woman seeking company but at this point there was no denying my culpability in the whole affair. I liked the way she touched me; liked her mouth and huge, monstrous ass. It was the same as her daughter's providing this sort of preview of what her daughter had the potential to become.

"HEY; YOU DROWNING IN THERE, BROTHA?!!" Tammy shouted through the door reminding me where I was at the moment.

"Sorry." I mumbled feeling awkward in spite of my aggressive rutting of her body earlier.

"YEEEAAH; WELL HURRY IT UP IN THERE ALRIGHT?!!" It suddenly seemed like I was in an East coast flophouse at that moment. I switched off the shower pulling my clothing on as quickly as possible before opening the door. I didn't want to look at the middle-aged woman's face; didn't want to be reminded that I'd been bought and paid for by Tammy Drysdale. Maybe she didn't feel that way, but I didn't want to find out either. I didn't have anything to worry about as she quickly pushed by me slamming the door shut behind her.

"Well, ain't that about a bitch."

I found two one hundred dollar bills along with a small piece of paper on the disheveled bedding outside. Her number was scribbled on the paper along with a smattering of her lipstick where she'd kissed the note.

"I AM NOT A PROSTITUTE!!" I yelled at the closed bathroom door.

"Yeah, yeah yeah honey, listen don't you like, gots somewhere to be, Brotha?" Tammy blew me off satisfied as the sound of the running shower filled the room. I stormed out to the bedroom and the bungalow fuming. After I'd cleared the doorway, I realized the money was still in my hand. Also, my cell phone was missing leaving me with only the key to the McIntyre bungalow next door. I looked back towards Tammy's bungalow door figuring maybe I could finagle a ride back to the house when I heard the door lock click cutting off that option.

I was left with little choice but to walk over to the adjacent bungalow letting myself into an identically furnished unit. Just like the other it was a one bedroom kitchenette with a single bathroom. I noticed a large gift basket sitting on the coffee table which gave me pause. I quickly checked the rest of the bungalow finding no one there much to my relief. I was trashed after consecutive run-ins with Carry Anne and Tammy Drysdale so I crashed into the plush bedding letting my body finally rest.

*DARKNESS*

"Come on, wake up doofus." My vision was blurred but not enough to realize that the room was bathed in darkness. I could feel her alongside me lying prone. One of her arms was draped across my chest in tandem with an oversized, shapely leg on my thigh.

"What do you want?" I was in no mood for Cary Anne's shenanigans.

"Wow, that how you wanna talk to me?"

"After all I've been through because of you; what'd you expect?" Her face was a pool of darkness with her hair backlit by the window into a blonde corona. The bed shook a bit as she adjusted position looking directly into my face.

"I expect you to be happy to see me; I expect you to rain kisses down on my thighs babe and I FUCKING expect you to tell me how much you LOVE ME!!" My eyes went wider as I forced the sleep from them.

"Chrystal?"

She flipped a switch on a bedside lamp illuminating her pretty face as my heart leapt into my throat. It was a miracle I hadn't called her Carry Anne. Her brow furrowed as she studied my features.

"Who else is going to be here in bed with you? Take care with that answer considering I'm jealous as fuck and what I'm holding. Her right hand was enclosed around the base of my semi-erect cock in a fist. Whatever her mother had dosed me with hadn't completely worn off. Her face was made up with a bit of smoky eye shadow and a bit of lipstick. Chrystal didn't need anything to be attractive in my eyes.

"Guess I just woke up cranky, sorry."

"Is this about how my dad treated you? I really had it out with him today and I didn't expect to come in here tonight and get shitted on by my boyfriend."

"It's not that."

"What is it then; my mom piss you off too?"

"NO!!-I Uhm, feel fucking unworthy, I guess honey; it's been a little-HEY, what are you WEARING?!" Chrystal was wearing a sheer one piece teddy clinging to her outrageous curves like a second skin. It was silky and completely sheer leaving nothing to the imagination.

"A mistake apparently; are we having a "thing" babe?"

"No?"

"NO? That makes me feel real confident here and another thing-Your DICK is so fucking HARD!!" Chrystal was as distracted as I was running her hand along my shaft. It had always been her practice to "Drain my Balls" as she put it since we'd begun dating. Chrystal shamefully admitted to having jealousy issues a month after we started dating. I didn't care because I considered her my perfect girl and getting a scintillating set of handjobs every day left me a little addicted. My overworked cock was sore sending jolts of pain mixed with pleasure across my body. I gasped, moaned, and winced as she worked me with a feather soft touch.

"Fuck you wearing?"

"You like it?" She was using only her thumb and index finger watching the head of my cock intently.

"Yeah, I love it Chrystal."

"Mom got it for me; said it would drive you wild."

"WHAT?!!" I sat up quickly but Chrystal pushed me back down on the mattress leaning further across my chest to reassert her dominance.

"Don't spoil it, we do a lot of things together babe; she's my best friend." A wave of guilt shot across me as I looked away only to have her cup my chin sealing the deal with a kiss.

"Carry Anne buys you lingerie!!" Chrystal shot me a look when I mentioned her mother's name informally ramping up her actions.

"Your cock twitched when you mentioned her name; you got a thing for my mom?" More fingers were added to my length in this gentle twisting motion.

"NUH-NO!"

"There, your cock did it again babe; you wanna fuck mom, don't you?" Chrystal watched as precum bubbled out of the head of my cock.

"That's silly." I'd known Carry Anne in the biblical sense, in every way fashionable in less than forty-eight hours.

"Is it; well she does look a lot like me after all. We'd be twins if it weren't for her big tits; wouldn't you like to put your cock between those puppies?" Her grip seemed to get tighter but I was unsure it wasn't me getting more turned on.

"What's going on; got something you wanna confess honey? You've been looking at my mother's huge ass, haven't you?" Her fist was jerking my tortured cock wreaking havoc with my foreskin.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
12