Bad M.I.L.F Vol. 03 - The New Batch Ch. 03

Story Info
Meeting a slim thick girl before the trouble begins!!
12.7k words
4.55
16.9k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers

"Oh, so we're doing this, huh?" Jong smiled as I stepped inside the shower, handing me the soap. I lathered up looking over her impressive nudity.

"Back door's open aint it?" She giggled as my cock found a home between her thick cheeks. Jong was already leaning back into me pulling my hand up to her right breast. The bar of soap dropped to the tub bottom diminishing over the drain as my other hand covered the free breast. I rolled both of her thick nipples between my fingers.

"What about my boyfriend, Andy Kim?" Jong Park gasped as I teased her backdoor.

"Andy who?"

I just wanted a sexual repast to take my mind off of the argument and pending threat issued by Carry Anne McIntyre. Wanted to lose myself in Jong's willing flesh and think of nothing else right away. She was already reaching down stroking and lathering up my cock. We kissed and made out like star crossed lovers, groping and fondling one another. Jong ran the flat of her tongue over my nipple sucking hard as I dug my nails into her thick butt squeezing for all I was worth. She assumed the position under the shower head pushing her chest against the tiled shower walls. Jong parted her cheeks exposing her back door.

"Give it to me, daddy."

BAD M.I.L.F Volume 3-The New Batch Ch. 3

Jong groaned loudly as I slowly impaled her up to the hilt, her breathes coming in quick huffs as I began working her tightness. Her body language was different as she yielded to my movements, carefully following my lead. We eventually worked out this sort of delicate cadence of mutual give and take which left me struggling to avoid pounding her through the showers tiled walls. I resolved to allow myself the pleasure of squeezing her breasts as roughly as I liked. Jong seemed to enjoy my hands involuntarily pushing into my member somewhat faster than before. The steady flow of the hot water and rising steam took us places, carried us somewhere decidedly more erotic than my small bathroom. Her wide hips were there for the taking and I couldn't get enough, kneading them to my delight. Jong bounced and ground her thick ass against my abdomen and pelvis until we were fucking as hard as humanly possible. She would glance back over her shoulder every now and then, mouth agape as she endeavored to keep her palms flat on the wet tile. This proved problematic on a random powerful thrust, accidentally causing Jong's head to bump into the shower wall.

"OW, FUCK!!"

"Sorry, you okay?"

"This is getting a little complicated; change of venue?" Jong Park stepped out of the shower holding a palm to her forehead as she snatched a towel from the rack behind the door. Instead of wrapping it around her shoulders, I was hit in the face with the towel as I was stepping out of the shower. Snatching it away from my face, I was rewarded with the "Full Monty" of Jong Park's water glistened body as she strolled into my bedroom with purpose. I found her straddling the edge of my bed, thick shapely legs spread wide apart as if she were humping the corner. She reached back spreading her cheeks apart in time with my invading unit taking me expertly. As soon as I was buried to the hilt, Jong let her ponderous cheeks clap and cradle my member. Jong Park was definitely no novice taking an inspired gouging of her nether regions as I slapped wetly against her big, pale butt to my heart's content. I ended up mimicking her posture, draping my body over hers as I continuously speared the stuffing out of the plus-sized Korean coed. Her nails dug trenches in the bedding as she gasped and whined loudly in time with my thrusts. My balls were slapping against her slit as I committed to the hearty ground and pound mashing her backdoor into raw meat.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING, BITCH!!" Jong Park's wide butt received a well-deserved deluge of thick, milky semen in the form of several rope-like threads that made her buns resemble a glazed pastry.

"Sorry." I realized as I ramped down from my post-coital haze that one of my hands was palming her head like a ball, almost mashing it into the mattress. I relented raising my hand away from her head receiving a slap across the face.

"Don't apologize for showing a girl a good time!!"

"Damn, you're so intense!" I rubbed my bruised cheek as she reached back rubbing my semi-erect cock on her left ass cheek. She smeared my spunk on her cheek in a massaging, circular motion.

"Yeah, you love it daddy; can this fucking club go again or are we done here?"

"What do you think?" My cock was already starting to lengthen and push into her plush butt.

"I think you're about to fuck my big tits and jizz all over my fucking face before I go home and kiss Andy with dirty lips. That jackass had the nerve to slap me in the mouth but was too scared to do the right thing and fuck me into submission."

"That's your thing, huh Jong?"

"What do you think?" She taunted pushing her breasts around my member.

"I think you're nasty." Her interlocked fingers held me tight between her big breasts as I did my best to screw the shit out of them while she teased me sticking her tongue out. This girl really knew her business taking everything I had to give in a scintillating display of carnality that had me beginning to compare her to Malaya Padilla and Carry Anne in terms of sheer smoldering, sensuality.

"Hey?"

"What?"

"I've got an idea; you game?" It took me a while to register her words as my cock poked the inside of her mouth making her cheek bulge from the intrusion.

"Game for what?"

"Get my phone." Jong bit into her bottom lip making that familiar smirk that I was all too well versed in at this point. Andy Kim, her boyfriend had unwittingly opened a veritable Pandora's box when he cheated on her, doomed to keep repeating the humiliation reaped on him until Jong Park was sated. I didn't have dog in their fight with my mind fluttering back and forth between the lively exchange I'd just had with my ex-girlfriend's mother. Jong stroked my cock mercilessly with her right hand using it to tease the head of my penis before sucking hard in second long intervals. I wasn't gonna lie, she would always be able to get some action from me whenever she wanted. She had an unassuming face that could fool you into thinking she were a normal, run of the mill girl and not this fully formed sexual being. She was twirling her tongue on my urethra almost playing me like a flute, alternating this with a double fisted, rough handjob that had me whimpering in painful pleasure. Her I-Phone was on the bed at the ready as she worked the chum up my shaft. Precum bubbled up in copious amounts as I nearly yanked her hands away, opting not to at the last minute unwilling to interfere with her actions.

"Oh yeah, that's right baby; you close, you ready?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, you gonna cum for me, huh daddy? Gonna make me some fucking cock milk, huh? Shit, baby I need this big, black cock to FUCKING JIZZ all-ALL OVER MY FUCKING FACE!!" Jong was using three fingers on my shaft in quick, jerking motions as she reached for her phone with a free hand.

"I'm close." I whispered, eyes shut tightly.

"I'm jacking the shit out of this chocolate, motherfucker; pulling your pud, baby! Cum for me daddy, let that fucking cum bubble up bitch; look at the pee hole opening up!! It's opening the fuck up because I'm milking your dick!! Cum for me baby, bust a nut all over me!!"

"Jong, I'm...!!"

"Yeah that's right, bust that nut! Come on, I want your nasty, cum to splash all over me!! Like getting this rod jacked, huh bitch?!! Want me to suck the black off this shit, huh motherfucker?!!" The shapely Asian coed punctuated her statements by sucking the top third of my cock with these quick, popping, vacuum sucking intervals that took me right over the edge.

"OOOOHHHHH JOOONG; I-I LUUUUBBBBB YOOOUUUUHH!!" I lost my composure, embarrassed and sensually elated at the same time.

"YAAAHHHHHH CREAMPIE MY FUCKING FACE!!" Her phone appeared aimed at her own roundish features.

"JUH-JUH-JJ=JUWOOOOONNNGG!!" An impossibly thick rope of semen shot straight up the center of Jong's face followed by several bursts that absolutely destroyed her features so much that she was literally blowing bubbles of cum as she started narrating to the phone.

"I'M SORRY ANDY, SORRY I CAME HOME LATE ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU THINK IT WAS OKAY TO BEAT-ME!! Look-at-me Andy...LOOK AT ME ANDY!! There's just so much FUCKING CUM!! HE SAYS I'M GONNA BE HIS BOTTOM BITCH!! Oh Andy, there's just so much; all over me-IN EVERY HOLE!! Oh Andy, I-I'm so sorry, baby; you know how much I LOVE YOU, Andy. Why'd you BEAT ME; WHY ANDY KIM?!!" She was a mess inside and out as I snatched my cock away from her still reeling from nirvana. Jong stop recording sitting on the edge of the bed coughing up some of my spunk.

"Oh shit, that was as sick as it was amazing."

"Yeah, can you get me a towel?" She was staring into her phone with this slumped over posture holding the device with both hands. I handed her the towel she'd thrown in my face watching as she cleaned her features taking the rest of her makeup with it. She had a strangely bland looking countenance after it was cleaned. Her little button nose was a shade crimson along with her cheeks.

"Jong, you good?"

"Yeah sure; I'm A-Okay, right? I'm not some unrepentant THOT with severe narcissistic tendencies that wrecks everything in her path whether she wants to or not. I'm really not a whore, you know? It's just that I want him to know what it felt like when he cheated on me with those bitches!! When we little, we were friends first, each other's firsts as teens and Andy didn't seem to care that I was fat, even when my parents were constantly fucking with me about my weight."

"So, you went overboard with you revenge?"

"Yeah, you know why?" She looked up from her phone with tears running across her cheeks.

"Jong."

"One of those girls in the picture; one of those little groupie bitches that I know he FUCKED; used to BULLY ME when we were all kids in school. Blonde bitch used to beat my ass and do borderline gay shit to me while her friends laughed like fucking jackals!!"

"I get it, I really do Jong Park."

"There was this one time uhm; they like were keeping me in the girl's locker room and uh, Heather; that was her name, Heather McNabb. Well, they were like just slapping me around and screaming for me to pull my gym shorts down, so they could...they said I had a nigger booty. Yeah, I know how fucked up it sounds but that bitch made me drop my shorts so that she could act like she was fucking me from behind. SICK LITTLE BITCH!! She was pumping up against me with her imaginary cock while the others were just laughing!! It was sick and fucked up, but nobody would help me!!"

"Hey, let's just rest a little here, okay Jong?" I was feeling it as she poured out the darkness locked inside.

"When she had enough, I noticed that she'd pulled her shorts down too... I was like, "This is some fucked up shit" and I looked around at the other girls who weren't saying anything. I was like "WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?!!" and uhm, so Heather and her friends shoved my head in a used toilet full of piss."

"FUCK!!"

"Andy's the only other person I told that story to because he was my boyfriend. He CRIED with ME about it before we made love that day. Five years later, he's FUCKING HEATHER MCNABB!!" I sat with my arm around Jong as she cried the memories away.

"Why're you intent on marrying him?"

"Guess I'm fucked up." We were silent after that just looking at each other before she took it upon herself to start getting dressed. I watched with varying degrees of interest measuring my own past experiences with Chrystal McIntyre and her family. I was definitely in no position to toss stones in a glass house. Jong Park began reapplying her makeup as I helplessly watched, coveting her curves and nothing else before she regarded me as the collected person I'd met twenty four hours earlier.

"Still checking me out; did I turn you away from uh, PAWGS, huh beautiful?"

"Everybody wants an endorsement." I sighed as she took it in stride with some healthy laughter. She turned, walking over to me putting a little pep in her step drawing my eyes to her curves before bending down to give me a friendly kiss on the forehead.

"You keep your endorsement, but do me a little favor, cutie?"

"What?"

"Keep Malaya Padilla at arm's length."

"Why?"

"She's an agent of chaos; little bitch likes to stir the pot if you get my drift. I say this even though she is one of my best friends, so take that shit to heart. Malaya has a way of getting what she wants no matter what, so keep it casual with her."

"Thanks." I didn't know what to make of the impromptu warning that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Alright, got to uhm, get back to my shitty life; slap it on the way out." With that, Jong Park turned her thick rear in my direction receiving the hearty slap she'd requested. I watched her leave my bedroom before collapsing into a deep slumber.

The ringing of my phone two hours later had me fit to be tied as I found an unfamiliar number on its face. I figured it was probably trouble placing the phone on silent before falling back to sleep. My body was trashed so much that I felt like I was sinking into the mattress. I invariably drifted back to the many escalating encounters with Carry Anne over that fateful weekend and her subsequent patronizing attitude towards me that bordered on wholesale disrespect. More ringing disturbed my sleep, ripping me from a deep sleep.

"Hello?"

"Hey, its Courtney, you really need to apologize to mom; she's really MAD at YOU right now and that's not where you want to be!! I-I'm not supposed to be talking to you, but she's just so hard to deal with and there's this really dark aura around her!! Just apologize even if you really mean it, okay?"

"Fuck no."

"Don't do this; apologize to her, please?"

"Bye Courtney." I hung up while she was still talking getting up for a shower and to take in some afternoon classes.

Halfway through the day, I checked my phone finding several more messages from Courtney McIntyre. There were some photos attached, but I didn't look wanting to have a normal day without any drama as I cut across campus taking lunch in a small, eatery that was regularly filled to the brim with students. I was particularly fond of a potent sandwich, soup combo that appealed to my limited finances. It was of those restaurants with an open patio on the street filled with tables of students, customers and assorted faculty. I had a paper but in actuality I was just happy to be out in public amongst people. It was kind of like hiding in plain sight as my phone rang again.

"Malaya?"

"You don't sound happy to hear me after I brought you a midnight snack, what's up with that?"

"No hangover?"

"The worst; so, did you enjoy my little friend?"

"I think you know the answer to that; what's up today Malaya?"

"Favor."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm doing a favor that requires your participation; you game or not?" I recalled Jong Park's warning taking a minute to think it out.

"Think I'll stay on the bench."

"Come on man, don't be that way; its not even what you think. Just say yes so that I can move the needle. Look, I just want a little company, that's all."

"Maybe you should stay at home too and sleep it off."

"Maybe you should show some gratitude and help me out; it's just a trip to the mall. Geez, you act like somebody trying to shake you down or something. I got some errands to run and I need your muscles."

"That's what this is about; a trip to the mall?"

"Well yeah; hold on, I'm coming over."

"Huh?!" I looked up from my meal noticing Malaya walking over from the opposite side of the patio railing. She was not alone, in the company of some thin brunette dressed conservatively in a bombers jacket and jeans. I didn't know what to make of the situation as Malaya stood opposite me on the street with this snarky look on her face. I wanted to get out of the situation before it even got started.

"This is my friend, Gen."

"Hello." The first thing I noticed about her was the uncommon beauty and thin nose that denoted features usually found on women from Europe or eastern bloc countries like Poland or Czech. Her eyes were vibrant, large and expressive, almost cartoonish in nature. Gen flushed crimson looking away instead of speaking.

"She's like, really shy." Malaya explained.

"Then what's she doing hanging out with you?"

"I told you about her last night; she's the idiot who jumped out of the car before we got to your flat."

"So." I was chastely rude not wanting anything to do with one of her friends, even though she was so beautiful. I figured I was the victim of much girl talk, chaffing at being conversation over a sewing circle.

"Don't be that way; let's hang out."

"I don't know; your friend doesn't look like she wants me too hang out with you guys. I like to think of myself as somewhat of a gentleman in these matters."

"On je naozaj krásny človek, rovnako ako ste povedal. Váš priateľ bol veľmi šťastný včera v noci, nie je pochýb." Gen spoke in a foreign dialect that was hard to place.

"Škoda, že ste boli príliš bojí, alebo by ste sa peši legrační, rovnako ako môj priateľ. Má obrovský péro, ktorý vám bude kričať celú noc." Malaya didn't miss a beat speaking with Gen in her friend's native dialect with no effort whatsoever sounding completely natural doing it as well. I felt like an idiot raising my hand while they were conversing.

"Uh, no universal translator here, what's up?" Both girls giggled at my acknowledgment of the language barrier between us. Malaya shoved an elbow into her friend's side.

"I am Gen, nice to meet you."

"Oh, hello there Gen." I spoke acting surprised that she knew the English language as both girls burst into laughter.

"So, you hanging or what?" Gen seemed to be staring a hole through me with this warm smile on her face as she blinked profusely.

*************************************************************************************

Gen Novak was indeed an exchange student befriended my Malaya shortly after she'd stated attending university with the opportunistic Filipina's fluency in her native Slovak language serving as a bridge. She was studying economics and marketing and supplementing an allowance with part time work as a print model. Her voice and accent were highly pronounced and a little deep in contrast to a beauty that put me off in that I hadn't felt that intimidated in a long while. Gen seemed equally curious about me which made me wonder what had been said in my absence as I recalled my tryst with Jong Park. The thick, earthy brown jacket seemed a size or two larger than it should be leaving her head and slender legs exposed. I mused looking down at the Ugg styled boots she wore with their little tuffs of fur on the seams with a light smile on my face.

"Something is funny to you?" Gen asked catching me by surprise.

"No, not uhm, really; just admiring your boots." I almost stammered under her gaze as she faux-pouted.

"What is wrong with them that you would laugh? They are very expensive, more than your shoes."

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that; didn't mean to offend you Ms. Novak."

"Pozor, myslím, že sa snaží flirtovať s vami. On je zastrašovaní vašej kráse." Malaya added speaking in Gen's language as the model did a sort of double take at whatever she's said.

"Myslel som, že ste povedal, že je veľkým milencom žien. Prečo by som mal zastrašiť ho?" Gen replied as both coeds shared a look that left me feeling the odd man out until I resolved to raise my hand again.

"Odd man out, here." I reminded.

"I think perhaps, you should purchase coffee for us." Gen nodded towards a Coffee Bean outlet that had a line waiting outside the door.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,989 Followers