Bad Man Picks Wrong Family

Story Info
A non-consent story for those who don't like non-consent.
4.2k words
4.42
143.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not a fan of the non consent category, but I like the idea of the bad guy getting pay back. I also managed to incorporate 12 categories into one story.

*

The Gibson family of Oak Ridge Road were the epitome of the All American family. Jim and Diane had been married since college, and they had two college aged kids, Jason and Sally. While Jim and Diane were in their 40s, they were still fit and attractive, and both their kids were known for turning heads. Sally was a petite blonde with a cheerleader's enthusiasm and the innocence of a choir girl. Jason played football at the small college he attended, and looked like a Calvin Klein model with his shirt off. They lived in a quiet street in a tree lined neighborhood where everyone was friends and nothing bad ever happened.

The kids were home from college for the weekend, and as they often did, the Gibsons were gathered around a game of Scrabble in the den. It was their tradition to play a board game while catching up on what the kids had been up to. They were in the midst of sharing a laugh over a debate over a word when the doorbell rang, and Jim went to answer the door.

At the door stood Leroy Collins. Leroy looked like a very normal 30 year old guy, reasonably nice looking, fairly well dressed. Jim did what nice people do, he smiled and nodded and said hello.

"I wonder if I could trouble you for some assistance," Leroy said, with an almost aristocratic accent. "My car broke down and I need to borrow a phone."

"Certainly come right on in," said Jim, turning to invite the stranger into his home. As he turned to show Leroy in, he felt a sharp blow to the back of his head, and then everything went black.

When Jim regained consciousness, everything had changed. He was in the den, tied firmly to a chair. His wife was on her knees beside him, crying, her shirt ripped open. His son stood shirtless and handcuffed to the chandelier above his head. His daughter lay on the floor on her side, her hands bound behind her with red silk ties, and another one wrapped around her mouth. He desperately tried to process what was going on, but before he could a voice popped up beside him.

"Well, well, I was wondering if you were ever going to join the party," Leroy said. "We were about to start without you."

Jim turned his head toward the voice and saw the sinister eyes of Leroy Collins, holding a black revolver. With a shudder, Jim realized that his family had fallen victim of the Red Ribbon Rapist, a serial sadist who had been responsible for a recent string of home invasion murders. The Red Ribbon Rapist would invade a home, tie up the occupants in red ribbons, and sexually assault them in a variety of sickening ways.

"Please don't do this," stammered Jim still groggy.

"I love it when they beg," Leroy grinned devilishly. Then he grew stern and slapped Jim in the head. "I'll do what I want, and you will too."

Realizing that begging was futile, Jim became silent.

"Now, where were we," Leroy said, waving the gun around menacingly toward Sally. "I believe that I gave you some specific instructions, young lady, and I expect you to obey. Now I'm going to take the gag off, but if you scream again, I'm going to make your mom take off some more clothes and hit your daddy on the head again, understand?"

Sally nodded, her eyes showing fear.

"Get up on your knees," Leroy said.

As she struggled to her knees, Leroy jerked her up. He pulled her face roughly into his crotch and held it there as he used a knife to cut the gag, then he pushed her away.

"Do it," Leroy said. "Go suck big brother's cock."

Jim's eyes widened in horror as Leroy's words sunk in. He quickly realized that they had no choice but to go along with the demands of this twisted bastard. He gritted his teeth and nodded to his daughter.

Sally resigned herself to the sick demand, moving over clumsily on her knees in front of Jason.

"Now take his shorts off," said Leroy grinning.

"How?" said Sally, slightly lifting her hands that were bound behind her back.

"With your mouth," said Leroy.

Sally looked up at Jason, who was looking down at her, and moved forward to attempt to take his pants off with her mouth. Her attempts were completely unsuccessful, in part because she didn't want to. After a while she gave up.

"Please, I've never done this before, I've never even been with a man," she sobbed.

"You stupid bitch," said Leroy roughly. "THAT is going to cost you."

He grabbed Diane and jerked her up to her feet. In a flash, he had ripped off her skirt, leaving her standing in the middle of the den with just her bra and panties.

"Now daddy's going to pay too," Leroy said, rearing back to hit Jim again.

"No, wait, I'll do it," Diane shouted out.

Leroy stopped in mid swing, looking back over his shoulder. The wheels in his head turned as he imagined the mother and son scenario.

Everyone else in the room took in Diane's proposal in stunned silence.

"Well then, I am looking forward to this show," Leroy said. He turned to Jim. "I'll bet you are too."

Jim sat stoically in the chair, staring straight ahead.

Diane walked over to where Jason was, smiled almost ruefully, and kneeled down in front of him. Wasting little time, she used her teeth to pop off the button, slid the zipper down, and in seconds had Jason's shorts and boxers down around his ankles.

Now the room was rapt in attention once again. Jason was only semi-erect, but it was very clear that his cock was large. Abnormally large.

Leroy moved over to get a closer look. "Damn dude, what kind of vitamins do you eat?"

Jason looked down at his sister and mother kneeling in front of him. "Don't make them do it," he said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pretend like I cared about your opinion," Leroy sneered. "You people are trying my patience — I make the orders, not you - that's going to cost you."

Leroy walked around behind Diane. Once again the knife flashed out, cutting the bra strap clean and exposing a perfect pair of breasts.

"If you've never been with a man, maybe you can practice sucking on your mother," he said. "Go ahead, suck on your mother, just like old times."

Sally looked confused, but her mother knew they had no choice. Diane moved over and took Sally's head in her hands, and pulled her into her breasts almost lovingly. Not knowing what else to do, Sally took her mother's nipple into her mouth and began kissing and licking her. The room was silent for several minutes while the scene played out.

After awhile, Leroy stepped in and pushed the two apart. "Don't get too cozy you two," he said. "Pretty soon I'll be making you both my bitches."

Leroy looked back toward Jason. "Now make him hard," said Leroy cruelly. "Kiss his cock, lick his cock, both of you."

Sally looked at her mother, and her mother just nodded. They moved into position on either side of Jason's mammoth tool and began to kiss and lick him as they were told. Jason seemed to be fighting the urge to become aroused, but a 19-year old kid has only so much resistance, and before long his cock began to grow, to harden, and to the amazement of everyone in the room, it just kept growing, until it was pointing up towards the ceiling with what had to be at least 10 inches of rock hard steel.

The most transfixed person in the room had to be Leroy, who had moved in close to watch the action, and he had become so mesmerized by the size of Jason and the utter naughtiness of what was happening, he had not

noticed that Jim had managed to free himself from the red ribbons, using a fingernail clipper he had in his pocket. He did not notice that Jim had risen up from the chair and grabbed a large, heavy paperweight off the end table. And he did not notice that Jim took the paperweight and whacked him over the head.

When Leroy regained consciousness, everything had changed. He was alone in a different room, a rather dark room with few furnishings, and his arms and legs were each tied to four different ropes pulling him in four different directions. His legs were partially spread, and his arms were tied to the rafter above his head. He shook his head to get the cobwebs out, and tried to see if he could move, but he was locked into place. He yelled out, but got no response. It was another ten minutes before he heard a noise at the door.

The door opened, and Sally walked in. She didn't just walk in, she sauntered in. She was dressed in a very sexy, very frilly baby doll outfit, with a pair of thick red high heels. She looked nothing at all like the innocent little girl he had been bossing around earlier. Leroy blinked, closed his eyes tight and reopened them, desperately trying to wake himself up from this very weird dream.

Sally walked over to a table where some candles were and lit them up. Then she walked slowly up to Leroy, turning away at the last second to walk over to another table, where she lit some other candles. In the soft glow of the candles, she looked absolutely stunning.

She walked back over to stand tantalizingly close to Leroy.

"I think we got off on the wrong foot before," said Sally, unbuttoning Leroy's shirt. "I think we need to start over."

She proceeded to cut off his shirt and then his pants, leaving him standing silently and fearfully in his boxer shorts. She dragged a slow finger down the front of his chest and down to the top of his boxers, where she let her fingernails drag lightly along his torso.

"Daddy says we have to turn you into the cops," she frowned. "But he did say that I could have a little fun with you first."

Being a man of pathetically distorted perceptions, Leroy quickly came to the conclusion that he was going to have the pleasure of being a boy toy for this delectable creature, and he couldn't help but smile. Already, he was thinking of ways to convince her to let him go, so he could go back to being in control.

Sally walked slowly around Leroy, letting her hand drag around on his chest. She came up behind him, letting her hands tickle his chest and stomach. She leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"I'm going to show you a little something I learned on the internet," she said softly.

Leroy smiled and closed his eyes, waiting for the treat he was going to get. His cock was rock hard in his shorts.

He heard it before he sensed it, and he sensed it before he felt it. What he heard was a crushing blow. What he sensed was that Sally had kicked him in the balls with everything she had. What he felt, after a few seconds, was the most intense pain he had ever imagined.

"They call that ballbusting," said Sally sweetly. "Don't you just love the diversity on the internet?"

Leroy could just barely process the words. The initial shock of the kick was intense, but the subsequent pain in his testicles was a throbbing, screaming sensation that crept up through his stomach and all the way up into his head. He ached to bend over and lay on the ground in a mass of jelly, but the ropes help him up. At some point he reached a point where he found his voice, and just as he prepared to scream, he felt Sally shove a ball gag into his mouth and pull the strap tight behind his head. Now the growing pain was intensified by the fact that he could hardly breathe.

Meanwhile, Sally was prancing around in front of him like nothing was going on. At some point he realized that she had pulled his boxers off so that now he was completely naked, not that being naked was a good thing right now. Sally cocked her head to one side and looked at him curiously.

"That must not have hurt too bad," she said. "You still look ready to party."

Leroy looked down at himself and was shocked to find that his erection was still full. It wasn't because he felt good. It was because his cock was still in shock.

"I'll bet if I kick it again, you'll settle down a little, what do you think?" she said sweetly.

Leroy shook his head as much as the ropes would allow, pleaded with his eyes, tried to yell through the ball gag. To no avail. This time, there was no surprise, he could see it coming all the way, from straight in front of him. There was nothing he could do but whine. The last thought he had before her foot wrecked his genitals again was that her shoes must have some kind of hard coat to the top, because if she had kicked him that hard without any protection she would've broke her foot.

As water welled up in his eyes and he attempted to groan, Sally walked up and got right in his face with a sinister, vindictive sneer.

"That's for all those other people, you sick bastard," she said, and then turned to walk away. Just as she got the right distance away, she swung her leg around, smashing into the left side of his face with the outside of her right foot, and leaving a bloody heel mark in his cheek.

"And that," she said, walking out of the room, "was for hitting my daddy."

Leroy was actually relieved she hit him in the head, it gave him a chance to forget the pain in his genitals. She was barely out of the room before the pain became so severe that he passed out. When he woke up again thirty minutes later, the pain was still throbbing.

He was in the middle of wishing he were dead when the door opened and in walked Jason, curiously dressed only in boxer shorts.

"Leroy, I'd like to apologize for my sister, she's a black belt in karate and loves to show off her kicking skills," he said. "Are you feeling ok?"

Unable to speak, Leroy tried to shout through the ball gag, but it sounded like a garbled mess.

Jason pulled the ball out his mouth, stretching the straps.

"Fuck no I'm not ok, I'm..."

Leroy was unable to get the rest of his sentence out, because Jason had released the ball, and the elastic straps jerked the ball back into his mouth, pinching his lips against his teeth on the way in. He could taste the blood from his lip.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pretend like I cared about your opinion," Jason said as he walked around behind Leroy. "I've got a little surprise for you, something I think you are really going to enjoy."

Leroy was not able to see Jason behind him, but he could only assume that he was lining up to kick him in the balls again, and he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth on the ball gag in fearful anticipation. Then he felt Jason's breath at his ear, and heard some very unexpected words.

"I'm gay," whispered Jason into Leroy's ear.

Leroy's eyes popped open, and his mouth relaxed for a split second. In a flash, he processed that information at the same time as a visual memory of Jason's mammoth tool popped into his head. Before he could complete the picture, he felt his ass cheeks being spread out. He felt a turgid member at the barn door. And then he felt a searing explosion of pain as Jason rammed his massive tool into his abdomen. He gasped and wriggled around to no avail, feeling himself being ripped asunder (pardon the pun). His eyes bugged out and bled water, he screamed at the top of his lungs but nothing came out. As Jason piled into him, Leroy felt a burning, tearing pain, and it seemed he was being ripped in half from the inside out. Then Jason gave him the second half of his tool.

Jason was not a gentle lover, but he did have endurance. He plowed Leroy's ass for a good twenty minutes before he finally began to peak, growing even bigger yet before releasing his load into Leroy's intestine.

Leroy was once again nearing unconsciousness as Leroy strode in front of him, looking rather pleased.

"I hope that was good for you," he said. "It was for me."

He was about to walk away when he stopped and grabbed a handful of Leroy's chest hair and ripped it out with a vengeance.

"That's for calling my sister a stupid bitch," he said, and walked out the door.

For the next thirty minutes, Leroy drifted in and out of consciousness. His lower extremities were all screaming with pain, his mind was numb. When he heard the door opening, he expected the worst; as it turned out, he was correct.

Diane, the matron of the home, came into the room dressed in black leather. Her thigh high boots had stiletto heels. Her one piece leather outfit was form fitted and had a deep V down the middle, exposing just a bit of cleavage. In her hand was what looked like a riding crop. Under normal circumstances, Leroy would've been incredibly aroused.

"Leroy, you have earned a new name," she said while slowly walking around him, tapping the crop against her hand. "Your new name is My Bitch."

Leroy closed his eyes and began to cry.

"That's right, cry My Bitch," she said. "It just so happens that I am a trained Dominatrix. I recently completed an advanced study of the pain-pleasure points of the human body. By pinpointing these points with this special tool, I can induce amazing pain and pleasure."

She leaned in suddenly pulled the crop back and let it spring forward, pinging Leroy's inner thigh with a loud pop that immediately created a red hot welt in the shape of a circle. Within the circle, clearly legible, were the words My Bitch.

The initial strike hurt Leroy like a son-of-a-bitch, and then it got worse. It felt like that little piece of him was on fire.

"I guess I should've clarified one point," Diane said. "The pain I induce is yours - the pleasure is all mine."

She smiled, walk around behind him and let the crop strike again, this time on the back of his upper arm. "No worries," she said. "Only 34 more spots to go."

Thirty minutes and 36 red welt tattoos later, Leroy hung nearly motionless from the ropes, a jellyfied version of the sadistic manipulator that he had been only hours earlier. Diane stood in front of him admiring her work, and then pulled the gag ball out of his mouth so he could speak.

"I always like to get feedback from a performance," she said. "What did you think?"

Leroy grimaced in anger. "One day I'm going to come back here and kill your family right in front of you, one at a time, and then I'm going to torture you until you beg for me to kill you."

Diane let the gag ball release back into Leroy's mouth.

"THAT is going to cost you," she said with a smile. She pulled the crop back and let it fly, and it came down with a thwack right across the top of Leroy's cock. She was out of the door for five minutes before Leroy could even breathe in again.

Leroy hung limp in the dark room, assuming the worst. His egotistical nature wouldn't allow him to think that he was getting what he deserved. All he could think about was his revenge. It was an hour before the door opened again, but to him it could've been five minutes or five hours. He had lost touch with time at this point.

As he expected, it was Jim Gibson this time. He assumed he was in for more abuse, but he did not think the Gibson family had the balls to kill him, so he steeled himself to endure by imagining his return.

Jim was dressed in jeans and a t shirt, and his manner was so casual it would seem he was meeting up with an old friend.

"Leroy, my name is Jim Gibson, I don't think we've been formally introduced," he said. "I assume you've met the rest of my family."

Leroy looked at him blankly.

"Let's talk," Jim said, and he reached over and pulled the strap loose on the gag ball. "How's that?"

Leroy opened and closed his mouth a few times to get the feeling back into his jaw. His anger overcame his predicament.

"I'm going to kill your whole fucking family, its just a matter of time," he said.

"I don't think so," said Jim. He leaned in with what looked like a staple gun, pressed it up against Leroy's tattooed cock, and pulled the trigger.

Leroy felt a sharp pain, followed by a dull ache. Nothing compared to the torture he had already been through.

"Is that all you got?" he screamed. "That hardly even hurt."

"Right, well it isn't meant to hurt," Jim said. "It has other purposes."

12