Bad Man Picks Wrong Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leroy looked at him nervously. "Purposes?"

"It's like this Leroy, my name is Jim Gibson, but that's not even my real name," he said. "I am an agent with the CIA."

Leroy looked blank again.

"I just implanted this inside you," Jim continued, holding up a little silver object about the size and shape of a coffee bean. "This is a high tech device made just for people like you.

"This is how it works. When I activate the device, it becomes capable of a variety of tasks. First and most importantly, if you come within a mile of my family, it causes a heat trigger that will melt your dick clean off. Second, every time you even start to get an erection, your dick is going to hurt so bad you won't be able to walk. Third, it will act as a homing device so I know where you are at all times. And fourth, anytime I want to, I can signal it to terminate your existence in an extremely painful manner."

Leroy looked at Jim, trying to gauge his bluffing skills. "Bullshit," he said at last.

Jim nodded. "I assumed you would have your doubts," he said. "Allow me to demonstrate."

He reached over to a nearby table and pulled it over to where Leroy could see it. In the middle of the table there was a life-like dildo perched. Jim pushed a button and waited. For a few seconds, nothing happened, and then suddenly, the dildo began to vibrate and then melted quickly into mush.

Leroy's eyes were huge.

"Of course, if you don't believe me, when you leave here, you can try to get an erection and see what happens," Jim said with a smile.

"How the hell am I supposed to live like that?" Leroy stammered.

"You aren't," Jim said. "This is what you are going to do. I'm going to drive you about a block away from the police station. You are going to walk in, turn yourself in as the Red Ribbon Rapist, and confess to all the previous home invasion crimes. You are going to insist on the maximum penalty, which will be life in prison. After you are safely in prison, I will de-activate the implant."

Leroy looked at Jim helplessly. "What if I don't," he whined.

Jim came up close. "Think about it. I will know where you are. I can make your dick hurt like hell anytime I want. Trust me Leroy. You do not want to fuck with me. You do not want to fuck with my family. You picked the wrong house to fuck with," he said.

Leroy crumbled as he realized his predicament. "Please don't do this."

Jim repeated back the words that Leroy had given him just a few hours before. "I'll do what I want," he said deliberately. "And you will too."

Late that night, the Red Ribbon Rapist limped into the police station, asked for some pain killers, and confessed to a string of sadistic crimes. He never revealed why he turned himself in, but the word around the police station was that this was one sicko who had met his match.

12