Bad Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far so good Brent thought, she'd had her first orgasm, and been softened up a bit. It looked as if it may work after all. He hoped so; he didn't want to see the family break up.

She returned and stood quietly by the bed completely nude now except for the high heels, her hands folded in front of her waiting for instructions from her master.

"Bend down woman," as she complied he slipped the satin choker about her lovely neck, and fastened the golden chain to it. Then with his hand at the back of her head he drew her down for a kiss. He then rose from the bed saying, "You will walk in front of me that I may admire your gait. Proceed!"

Half way across the room he tugged on the chain, and she stopped immediately in her tracks. He turned her, and sought her lips with his. She raised her hands holding the back of his head, and passionately probed his young mouth with hers moaning with hunger as she did so.

His fingertips slid smoothly over the silky skin of her breasts. They stood in this embrace for some time enjoying the sensation of each other's lips. The sensation of her curvaceous body pressed fully against him was phenomenal!"

"Proceed!"

"Yes Master." She looked into his eyes briefly before turning searching hopefully for some sign of tenderness, and seeing none moved on. She desperately needed him to love her but she could not say so. She deliberately sashayed her hips deliciously before his eyes hoping as she did so that he enjoyed the scene.

"He stopped her again whispering in her ear with his body pressed firmly against hers, "You have the most wonderful swing Julie." He told her!

Reaching back she placed her hand behind his head and drew his face forward next to hers. Turning her lips she kissed his cheek and whispered back, "Thank you Brent."

"Get in Julie, and I'll bathe you first."

The movements of his hands over her body were the gentle touch of someone caring, and considerate. Someone that obviously held deep and profound feelings for her. Soothing and full of comfort with a tenderness she hadn't felt in years. But his eyes said otherwise they were only cold lifeless pools of color her gift to her son she reasoned. Once again she felt like crying and did.

"Woman, what is it?"

"N-Nothing s-sir, I... nothing," her voice tense with emotion.

His finger traced her cheek turning her face to his, their eyes locked together, and he saw her pain. He stroked her cheek and the side of her neck softly comforting her. She cried even more as she stretched herself to his lips finding the sweetness of his mouth, and consoled her breaking heart in that place.

Her arms about his neck clinging to him firmly desiring the emotional closeness their bodies now shared. He held her that way like a crying little girl that had scraped her knee, until her pain passed.

He desperately wanted to say the words she longed to hear. To tell her he loved her deeply both as a mother and a woman. But knew after tonight he could probably never do so again. Not if he intended to save her marriage, and the family unit.

He finished bathing Julie's lovely body. Then holding her hand steadied her as she gracefully dismounted from her bath. Taking the large towel and kneeling in front of her he began to briskly dry her off.

She looked down and watched the muscles ripple in his back as he knelt and vigorously dried her. He was so considerate of her, and so gentle. She wouldn't believe he didn't love her he must; in spite of the signs she read in his eyes. And if not now he would again because she would find a way to restore those feelings in him.

Kneeling there at eye level with her mons. He couldn't resist just one little venture into the recess of her vulva to gently bath her clit with his warm tongue. Once the taste of her body was on it he continued not wanting to stop, even plunging it deeply between the sweet lips of her pussy.

Her fingers found his hair to softly urge him on. Her voice whimpering as she moved her body gently against his face. She was so fucking adorable, and he wished he could tell her so. Finally not really wanting to, he relented before he lost complete control, as he knew he would.

He slipped into the soapy water letting its heat penetrate, and sooth his body. Her hands were on him instantly, as she began to massage his chest. It taking her little time to find her way to his massive hardness. He could see the softness in her eyes as her hands moved lovingly over him. Her touch was like magic, and the softness of her fingers penetrated to the center of his being drawing him into the warmth of her heart.

"Sir, I'm loose may I speak?"

"Yes."

"I know you didn't achieve satisfaction with me before. I would be happy to accommodate you in any fashion you might require if it pleases you."

"Right now you please me very much Julie, and yes when I'm finished I'll take refreshments in your bedroom and you as well. I wont tether you again tonight Julie, I want you free to speak and move."

Joy sprang up in her with such intensity that she thought she might burst, and enthusiastically she kissed his mouth again. She rushed to finish his bath so she might spend time pleasuring him. When the bath was over he stepped from the tub and she rushed to buff him down.

"Master, may I touch it," she ask of him?

"Of course you may," he replied.

She gulped it or as much of it as she cold handle, as her small hand softly squeezed his sac. She went at him like someone possessed of a dark lecherous demon spirit. Brent knew he had to stop this but pronto or he would soon blow the back of the poor woman's head off. She was incredibly intense.

"Julie stop! Go ahead downstairs and get my drink then wait on the bed for me." He could see the disappointment in the flash of her eyes as she looked up at him.

But she stood without question, and moved to fulfill his wish.

He finished in the bathroom and headed for Julie's bedroom. She was already there with his soft-drink laying to one side of the bed on her back. He reclined on his side looking over at her sensational curves, and stroking her proud nipples as he did so.

"I want you to straddle my face slave, I now desire to taste you again! I want your mons shaved clean of body hair Julie you have such a beautiful high prominent mound it's a shame to cover its glory." Still playing her nipples.

"Yes master, will tomorrow be soon enough?" She ask, excitement in her voice.

"Yes Julie, that will be fine."

He placed his hands behind her ass, and his mouth over her clit. Then began to softly flick her hard little nub. She began to gently rock against his mouth in time with his movements on her. His finger sneaking over to lightly nail dance over her sensitive anal opening. He loved the little jerks and gasp it produced in her.

"Oh God, it feels so good Master!"

She was heating up under the continuous flirtations of his mouth. Moving her body a little more aggressively now her sweet spicy fluids became more abundant than they had been. Reaching back, her small hand wrapped around his rigid cock, and began to temptingly squeeze and stroke the lurching monster.

"What your hand is doing, feels good Julie!"

She was shaking almost uncontrollably now. Brent quickened his oral movements stabbing at her tiny opening with his deft hot tongue. It drove her to a continuous low wail, then waiting he slowed, and held back for the right moment. When he felt it arrive he shoved his finger deeply into her ass, and she instantly drove forward on his face and cried out.

"I'm coming Brent, O-oh G-God," she screamed out!

The intensity of her cry made him chuckle with delight. And he enjoyed immensely being smothered with her charms. The little quakes, and shakes, and salty whimpers made his cock rock hard.

When she regained her wits she looked into his eyes searching for some shred of approval. "Do I please you master?" She said, as her delicate hand gently squeezed his burning organ.

"Yes Julie, very much."

"Moving to his ear as if sharing some deep vital secret she ask, "Do you love me then Master?"

He placed his arms around her running his hands to the cheeks of her bottom, then gently squeezing her there said, "You please me Julie."

"Damn you Sir, damn you, why won't you love me as I love you? You created these feelings in me, and now you act as if you don't want me. Please Brent don't be this way!" She was on the verge of balling again, but knew she had done all she could to make him understand how she felt now.

Her heart sank within her as she pulled back to look into his eyes her own misting with her disappointment. And for an instant as he watched her he faltered. The wall of ice that had served him so well until now, shielding his feelings from her melted, and he was forced to look away. Before her cunning eyes could know the truth, that he was more of a slave to her, than she to him.

"Now move closer and kiss me," his voice low and unsteady as he spoke.

"I love you Master," her voice soft as she spoke.

Her lips softly touched his, and he was instantly flushed with a wonderful warmth. Her tongue trailing a path of sweet fire in his mouth that fell directly on his cock making him flinch. Her hands roamed to the hardness between his legs its throbbing heat exciting her. She loved how it twitched as she stroked it. They necked that way for a while, exploring one another thrilling at the sweetness of the moment.

Reaching between their bodies she aligned his hardness to enter her sex. Then slowly lowered herself on him; his cock parting the shapely folds of her enraged vaginal lips. It felt as if they were sucking at the head of his cock coaxing him deeper into the pit of her fire. He nearly cried out at the sudden sensation of her rippling warmth, and the clutching tightness of her passage.

He could clearly see when she rose on the upstroke that his shaft was covered with her moisture. The sight was awesome. She rocked and wiggled; clutched and rotated. Making him delirious with the sensation of her movements. She was a demon from the dark-side, an automated fuck machine from hell, pulling his life force out of his body through the head of his own cock, and making him love it as she did.

He began to thrust upward against her slight form, fucking himself into her like a wild man. Like some wild animal breeding his bitch, nearly tossing his mistress from the bed in the process.

He understood her smile when she knew he was at the edge, he understood she was joyful at what she had brought about in his body. He knew that the urgency she had created in him was validation of her sexual prowess, a reinforcing affirmation of her sexual abilities as a woman. He knew the feeling of power it instilled in her, He knew... he loved that smile... and everything it meant!

Then it exploded upward from his sac burning its way along the underside of his cock as it traversed his length. Like a thunderbolt hurling itself into his brain with a blinding flash of light. Rushing madly to its exit, his cream catapulting itself into the hot receptacle wrapped around his pumping cock. His voice booming like thunder as he filled Julie with his hot young seed.

He pulled her down and held her next to him for the longest time. He enjoyed the heat, sound, and sensation of her next to him as he slowly returned to normal.

"The master slave game is over for today Julie, perhaps we'll play again tomorrow," he told her

"Tell me you love me sir, please," she begged him!

"I'm wild for you Julie, I never stopped loving you."

She kissed him sweetly, both hands in his hair.

"Sleep with me tonight Master here, please!"

She was soft, warm, and crying, the woman was gone, and the confused little girl had come home again.

"Julie, you couldn't keep me away tonight," he told her as he hugged her.

"I love you master," she softly whispered.

He turned on his side and drew her into his arms.

Exhausted this is how they fell asleep.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories