Bad Mood? What Bad Mood? Ch. 01

Story Info
He takes it out on her.
963 words
4.09
21.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xPoisonx
xPoisonx
31 Followers

I knew I didn't have long to get ready before he got home, I quickly let myself in the house and ran upstairs stripping off my clothes as I did until I was left in the black sheer lace underwear he had chosen for me to wear this morning. A bra that pushed my breasts upwards in offering and a thong that left my ass bare for his hand. I took my collar from it's place in my bedside drawer and attached it around my neck. It made me feel different. It made me feel owned.

A quick check of my hair and make-up was all I had time for before I heard his car pulling into the drive. I quickly chose a pair of heels and slipped my feet into them before hurrying downstairs to take my place, kneeling in the hallway for him to see as soon as he opened the door, knees slightly spread, hands clasped behind my back, pushing my breasts forward in invitation.

As the handle turned I had a brief moment of wondering what his mood would be like. It vanished as soon as I saw him, instead a smile crossed my face.

He bent to brush a kiss against my forehead and another, deeper, against my lips.

"Hello beautiful." he murmured.

His thumb stroked over my cheek, my neck, my collar. His hand sliding down to cup the weight of my full breast, feeling my nipple straining against the thin material, straining to feel the touch of his hand without a barrier.

He sighed and straightened, his hands going to his belt to undo it and his trousers, pushing them down and freeing himself for me to pleasure. He was already hard, I was delighted, I loved the effect I had on him. I moved my head forward, ready to take his cock in my mouth but his hand gripped my hair and pulled hard, forcing a shocked cry of pain from me.

I looked up at him and saw the simmer of anger in his eyes. He had obviously had a bad day and I knew it was about to be taken out on me. I was his stress relief. He slapped his hard cock against my cheek before ordering me to open my mouth. I did as I was told and opened my mouth wide. His cock thrust in, aiming for the back of my throat, making me gag. He didn't give me time to adjust and control my reflex he just continued to thrust. I had to twist my fingers together behind my back to keep from bringing them up in a vain attempt to push him back, to stop him. His other hand joined the first in the thick mass of my dark hair. Now I wasn't just contending with his thrusts into my vulnerable mouth but his hands pulling me onto him. Forcing his cock deeper until my nose pressed against him and I was gagging uncontrollably around him. Saliva dripped from my mouth and his cock, splashing onto my bare thighs. My eyes were squeezed shut, leaking tears to trail my black mascara down my face. Just the way he liked it. It made me look like a used little slut. Which I would be by the time he was finished. I knew without looking that he was staring intently at me, at the sight of my mouth pushed to the limit by his large cock.

The thick cock invading my mouth was pulled away abruptly and he pressed me towards his balls. I was thankful for the respite, one he wouldn't always have given, and gave his sack my full attention this time able to bring my eyes to his. To look at him. To show him my desire for him even as he was using me forcefully. I licked him all over before sucking him into my mouth. As soon as I released his sack he pushed his cock back to my mouth. I was ready for him this time. My tongue moved into action stroking against him as best I could manage as he set a furious pace. A quick motion undid my bra and he slid it down my shoulders. He didn't tell me to unlink my hands and remove it properly so I didn't, I kept them behind my back, I didn't want to be punished while he was in this kind of mood. One of his hands began squeezing my breasts, pulling my nipples almost painfully into ever harder points. I could feel my pussy begin to grow wet at his rough treatment of me.

Moans began to mix with his heavy breathing and I knew he was close. He tilted my head back and stepped closer to me, over me, a leg on each side of my thighs so I was taking his cock straight down my throat. He pressed every inch of himself into my mouth, entering my throat and held me tight against him. As he began to cum down my throat I began to gag again, forcing little streams of his cum to flow from the corners of my mouth.

He pulled away and released me. My hands hit the floor behind me for balance as I struggled for air. I quickly ran my tongue around my lips, the fingers of one hand catching the small trails that had escaped before licking them clean. None of his cum was to go to waste. He stepped back to me so I could lick his cock clean, I did it softly, knowing how sensitive he was. He was still rock hard, he hadn't softened at all and a small shiver ran through me. I knew he wasn't done with me yet.

xPoisonx
xPoisonx
31 Followers