Bad Moon Rising

Story Info
The saga of vampire Jack Ripley continues.
1.3k words
4.69
3.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers

This is a sequel to the story "Vampire For My Birthday" that I posted on the SEVERUSMAX account.

*****

"Jack, is that you? Where have you been? I've left message after message for you," Lizzie inquired as she set foot inside Ray's house (now mine) at last.

"Come in here, Lizzie. You're lucky you caught me at night. I sleep during the day now. I have my reasons. Just as I have my reasons not to come home to you and your vase-breaking ways," I told her later that night...roughly a whole day after I was turned.

"Reasons? Vase-breaking ways? Okay, so I got a bit out of hand, but did you have to spend an entire day...away from me? I couldn't sleep! I tossed and turned! I got up repeatedly, drank a ton of caffeine just to function, waited and checked my messages, but NOTHING from you! Nothing!

"Why? Why have you ignored me? Are you too chicken-shit to dump me in person or even send a text?" Lizzie fumed, just seconds before she noticed that I was naked and saw Marcella...and Dahlia.

"Wait...who...who are they? Why is she...naked like you? Why are they wearing collars? Why is your friend Ray wearing a collar? Why, Jack, why?" Lizzie grew visibly enraged now, to which I responded by laughing at her.

"Why are you laughing at me, Jack? What's so funny, babe? Why...are you...cheating on me?" Lizzie continued her rant, even as Marcella, Dahlia, and Ray all burst into laughter as well.

"Okay, okay, time to enlighten this entitled bitch who thinks that she fucking owns me and can throw things at me with impunity. I am not your Jack Ripley anymore, believe it or not. I am Lord Maximus, the new master of all that I survey. You are one of my subjects, too, though you may not realize it yet. And well, I have missed...some of you. I'm certainly thirsty...for something of yours," I smirked now, confusing, angering, and terrifying Lizzie all at once.

I stood up as Lizzie walked over to slap my face, her anger and jealousy getting the better of her sounder judgment. I pulled her wrist up to my lips and sank my fangs right into her. Lizzie screamed as she felt the sharp incision of my fangs breaking her skin and drawing blood from her veins. She went pale white now, both from fear and from the loss of blood. I pulled back my fangs and she fell to her knees in horror, looking down at her wrist and the puncture marks that I left in her flesh.

"Tasty...very sweet blood, you know. Mosquitoes would love that flavor. I know that I do," I smiled and let Lizzie see my fangs dripping with her blood.

"You're...you're a vampire! How long have you been a vampire, Jack? How did you become a vampire? I just don't...understand anything about this. Vampires aren't supposed to exist! Yet you're clearly a vampire! It doesn't make sense at all!" Lizzie exclaimed as she looked desperately for a bandage or something for her wrist.

"I've been a vampire only since last night's party, Lizzie. She turned me. Marcella Nerva, that is. A seventeen hundred year old Roman vampire, in fact. Yes, Roman, that's right. She turned me. And now I am in command of all vampires in this area, lord and master of all that I survey. This here is Dahlia, one of my human pets, and this is Ray, as you know. The legal owner of this place, though he has surrendered it to me for my indefinite use, babe," I announced, shocking Lizzie more than a little.

"Wait, if she turned you and she's older, why isn't she in charge of this area?" Lizzie waxed rather feminist right then.

"Because I'm female, my dear. Female vampires don't rule. We serve our male vampire lords and masters. Every area, every fief, if you will, has one male vampire and all other vampires in the area are female and serve him. Think of it like a pride of lions, if you will. One male, many females. Plenty of humans of both sexes, both as livestock and as...pets. Guess which role my lord here has in mind for you, pumpkin pie?" Marcella winked at Lizzie, who visibly shivered while I grabbed Dahlia and started fucking her right in front of my girlfriend.

On a whim, I then seized Dahlia by the hair and bit into her neck while pronging her, mostly I think to show off my options. I also wanted to make Lizzie feel her demotion to the bottom of the pecking order, at least for now. Dahlia screamed with ecstasy and orgasmic delight, knowing full well that I was turning her. Right before Lizzie's eyes, Dahlia's eyes changed, her body, all of her was altered, even as I continued fucking my brand new vampire mate. She even hissed a little at Lizzie, much to my shock.

Damn if Dahlia didn't feel awesome to me with my heightened vampire senses as I fucked the hell out of her, too! The wetness of her new undead pussy felt more intense than any woman other than Marcella, no doubt of that. The way that she came repeatedly from being fucked and turned at once didn't hurt, either. She moved so frantically with her hips and buttocks, so eagerly, with such vigor, as I plowed her good and hard from behind, that Lizzie would have to be well aware of just how much we enjoyed each other.

Meanwhile, Marcella grabbed Lizzie and took a bite, too, sucking more of her blood in a way that further weakened my girlfriend. Lizzie began to feel truly faint, so Marcella stopped it so as not to kill her. The shocking part was where she chose to bite her...right at the groin. This made Lizzie breathe shallow breaths not only from blood loss, but from the sexual pleasure attached to such oral attention to her pussy.

Then Marcella kissed Lizzie right on the lips to let her taste her own blood and cunt juices, too. Lizzie moaned, particularly, when Lizzie shared some of her own blood with her in turn. Like it or not, Lizzie had fed and been fed by a vampire. She was now very much intimately involved in our subculture, our community, her fate sealed. Things had just happened, had been done, that couldn't be undone. For better or worse, Lizzie was a vampire's pet now, destined to wear the collar, no question of that anymore.

That thought, combined with the curve of Dahlia's wonderful hips and ass, was more than enough to make me spill my seed deep inside Dahlia's transformed body. She was mine forever and would never be free of me or even want to be. She was my Dahlia, the first woman I had turned into a vampire ever. She belonged to me and would be loyal to me forever. She had already committed to being naked for me for eternity, too.

Lizzie would just have to deal with it. I proved that further when I grabbed Lizzie's buns and sank my fangs into her cheeks, both of them. I only drew a little blood, but the bite marks were a mark and claim of ownership and everyone knew it. For whatever reason, though Lizzie actually moaned with sexual pleasure as she felt me literally biting her bottom. She didn't even hesitate to put on the collar, either, as I placed it on her.

"At this way, I get to be yours forever, even if not as your wife," Lizzie groaned as I gave her some of my blood, too.

She was right about that, though the price would be very high indeed. It would cost Lizzie her freedom...forever. And she would soon learn who was in charge if she had any doubts.

SevMax2
SevMax2
815 Followers