Bad Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Who's up for sloppy seconds?' He shouted and everybody laughed again.

***

It turns out Tony was happy to fuck a cum-soaked pussy and he spent his time hammering away at me while pushing his fingers into my ass. After he had finished they stood around discussing what they were going to do to me next, John pointed out that there was cum dripping out of me and onto the floor and my cheeks burned with embarrassment as they all laughed at me.

They decided to untie me and take me upstairs, John had an iron frame on his bed apparently, which they could easily tie me to. They untied my legs and my arms and pulled me off the table, forcing me onto my knees in front of them around me at my eye level were three cocks, all of them glistening and wet -- and half erect.

Dave grabbed my chin and lifted my head to look him in the eye. 'Right then slutty Jess, you go to the bathroom and clean your pussy up a bit. Then go to John's room and lie down on the bed, face down with your arms up above your head.' I did as he told me, running cool water over my aching pussy and letting as much cum as I could slip out of me. It gave me a moment to think, I had just been fucked by two men while tied up to their table. I knew this story would be all over campus soon and those bitches in the cheering team would be laughing at me.

The thing is though, the thought of that humiliation only made me turned on even more. Despite the pounding they had already given me, I wanted them to use me again and again and it was with reluctance that I dragged my hand away from my clit and walked quickly into Dave's bedroom.

It was a large double bed and, sure enough, it had an iron frame and it was all too easy to imagine myself stretched out and helpless on it. I lay down on my front and stretched my hands out towards the headboard, they hadn't told me to but I spread my legs as wide as they would go before closing my eyes and settling down to wait.

I didn't have to wait long, within minutes I heard them enter the room, laughing as they looked at me all spread out and inviting for them. Wasting no time, they lashed my wrists together and tied them off to the headboard before putting loops around my ankles and tying them, spread almost painfully wide, to the frame under the bed.

It was Tony up first; I felt his weight settle on the bed behind me and his heat as he laid his flabby torso over mine.

'I'm going to fuck your ass now slutty Jess, tell me how much you want it,' he whispered and I realised that he really got off on humiliating girls.

'Please fuck my ass Tony sir,' I said loudly making them jeer and laugh. 'I want you to use my ass so badly sir, please fuck me.'

'I love it when you call me sir, slut,' he grunted before licking my ear with his wet tongue. 'Keep doing that.'

I felt his smear some lube on my exposed asshole before he made me groan as he shoved what felt like two or three fingers inside me. He worked them back and forth for a while before he pulled them out, making me feel really empty. I didn't feel empty for long though, within seconds I could feel the head of his cock nudging my little ring and with no messing around he slowly ground his whole length into me.

I shouted and pleaded as I felt my little ass stretch wide but he didn't care, he just kept pushing forward until his whole length was buried deep into my burning ass.

'Somebody gag this bitch,' he said laughing before pulling out almost all the way and then ramming himself back into me. I had opened my mouth to cry out again when I felt a hand grab my hair and yank my head up, before stuffing a thick, dirty sock between my jaws, stifling my cries. Next I heard over the sounds of Tony's grunts and the pounding slap of him violating my ass, the sound of tape being ripped and soon enough a piece of gaffa was slapped over my mouth.

***

It took them all night but Tony was as good as his word, they all had a go at fucking my pussy and my ass.

After Tony had finished, cumming deep inside me with a groan, it was John's turn. He was gentler than Tony and by then my muscles back there had relaxed enough that this time it was pure pleasure for me. I'm ashamed to say that I came with he was screwing my butt and I was left wanting more when he pulled his slimy cock out and knelt over my head.

After a few quick tugs he jetted his pearly cum all over my cheek and hair as I lay there helpless and they all laughed as they saw it drip down over my gagged mouth.

The last to have me was Dave; the sun was coming up as he fucked me, almost gently, on his own big bed after everyone else had gone to sleep. He had me suck him off after he had finished with my pussy, cumming in my mouth with a moan and chuckling as I greedily swallowed his load.

'So,' he said looking at me as I lay next to him, exhausted. 'You still want to do anything we tell you for the rest of the weekend?'

'Uh-huh,' I said, I had no shame left after what they had put me through.

'Well, you'd better get dressed and go home to get some sleep because you are coming over again tomorrow night but this time you'll be dressed like what you are.' He smiled at me but his eyes were hard. 'What are you?'

'I'm a slut sir, slutty Jess,' I said with a tired smile.

'Yes you are,' he grinned, 'and tomorrow we shall see if we can break you properly.'

I raised an eyebrow, feeling a twinge in my pussy despite what it had been though over the previous night.

'Break me?' I said quietly.

'Yes slutty little Jess, we are going to do our best to ruin you. Tony and I were discussing it earlier when John had you in his room, we've got another little game in mind and you are all of the prizes. Now get your things and fuck off, I need my sleep. I'll text you in the afternoon.'

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bowling for Clothes She plays a strip game in public - she wants to lose.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Accidental Hazing Ch. 01 Jason accidentally hazes two coeds.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stripped in Public! A tease is stripped nude in public.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01 Uptight girl afraid the world will discover her kinks!in NonConsent/Reluctance
Queenfall A queen discovers the joys of humiliation.in BDSM
More Stories