Bad Penny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was about to object when I echoed her words back to her, "If Mike doesn't mind me seeing Tara like that, I shouldn't mind him seeing you."

She hesitated a moment and glanced at Mike, who was lying back with his eyes closed as Tara stroked his shaft and sucked on the head of his cock. One of his hands was gently squeezing at Tara's left breast.

"After all, you showed more to all those French boys on the beach last year." I added with a smile. She smiled back and murmured "True."

I slid my hands up onto her brassier covered breasts as she pulled the blouse up over her head. The bra was white cotton, a little broderie anglaise trim, her nipples standing proud under the cloth. I slipped one hand round to undo the hooks while the other slid a strap off her shoulder. She leant down to kiss me as I slid the other strap off and pulled the bra away. Her lips went to my ear as my hands each cupped a naked breast, and I felt her hard nipples in my palms. Quietly and shyly she said "They aren't as big as Tara's."

"But they are beautiful," I replied "and anyway size isn't everything."

I took each nipple in turn into my mouth, and sucked and gently pressed them with my teeth. Penny reacted even more strongly than usual. She always liked me sucking them, but the dope enhanced sensation was obviously on a new level. Her eyes closed and her head arched back, and she began to have a throaty catch in her breath. When my hand once more slid up her thigh to take possession of her cotton encased softness, she began to pant. I decided to indulge her, and myself, and concentrated on her clitoris with my finger tip. With one nipple with my mouth and the other between my fingers, it was a combination that would usually drive her wild without the enhancement of drugs. In moments she was writhing uncontrollably against me, and then collapsed over my shoulder with a series of shuddering gasps. I held her gently but firmly, and guided her down to lie across my lap again, head cradled in my right arm, naked breasts against me, and my left hand resting between her quivering thighs, an inch away from her crotch. I gave her a moment to recover, and looked up to see if Mike and Tara had noticed. They certainly had.

Tara's jeans were now around her ankles. She was lying facing me with her head on Mike's thigh, her knees pulled up and legs open, and she was rubbing her clitoris slowly with her right hand. Mike's right arm was disappearing behind her back, and I realised that I could see his fingers curling round from behind her to enter her pussy. Both of them were grinning at me. Mike gestured from Tara to Penny, and mouthed the word "swap?" I glanced at Tara again, a lingering glance. I realised that I wanted to fuck her again. It was almost a surprise to me. Since Penny and I had been having full intercourse frequently for the last few months I had put aside any lingering desires for sex with anyone else. Before we had been doing it I had sometimes fantasised about what it felt like when I did it with Tara, but once I did it with Penny those memories were superseded.

Now that I was looking at her again, the desire returned. I wanted to look down and see her wispy red bush opened by my cock, her pale pink inner pussy lips clinging to my shaft as I pulled out, as if they were desperate not to let my cock go. I wanted to see her tits bouncing back and forward in time with my thrusts as I fucked her, and hear the low grunting noise she made as orgasm approached. I wanted to see her face and throat flushed bright red beneath my chest as she came around my cock and I carried on shafting her deeply until I spunked deep in her cunt as she urged me on. All these thoughts flashed through me in an instant, and I am sure the desire showed on my face. Tara's smile broadened, and she gave a saucy lift to her eyebrows and a little pout. I was shocked at those thoughts, and looked down at Penny.

Our lovemaking was passionate, and warm, but not fierce and filled with the raw physicality of sex with Tara. I loved to look down at Penny's honey coloured body, to see me entering the secret cleft between her prominent outer labia, covered in dark straight hair. When I pulled back to see my much paler shaft slipping out through her wet and dark pink centre, I felt overawed by the intimacy of what we were doing. To see her body moving with our mutual rhythm, her breasts rocking in time to the pulse of our shared passion was wonderful, and her gasps and sighs and little cries as she came were unforgettably precious. Penny would often come again and again if I continued, and when I climaxed she would hold my head and whisper her love. I could not imagine doing to her what Tara would beg me to do.

Then I thought of what Mike would do. He was a gentle soul, but he was also tuned to Tara's wild tastes. The two of them egged each other on, and I knew that they had tried and enjoyed an increasingly kinky series of variations in their sex life. Mike had shown me photos of Tara and himself in leather, rubber and cling-film, playing with sex-toys, knives and whips, handcuffs and straps, or bound in scarves or stockings. In the past I had watched him fuck Tara hard and long in every position, and now knew that she could deep throat him. I suspected strongly that when she had recently begun affectionately calling him a "cheeky bugger" she meant it literally.

I was almost worried for a moment, because although I was sure that he would not brutalise Penny deliberately, but he might get carried away.

A second shock hit me, as my imagination produced an image that suddenly turned me on. Mike's long pointed cock sliding into Penny. Into Penny's pussy. Into her, dare I think it, warm wet cunt.

I wanted to see her sucking him off, to see him fucking her from behind with his hands on her breasts. No, her tits. I wanted to see him suck her tits.

For that matter, I wanted to see Tara suck them, and to see Penny licking Tara out.

I realised I was staring into space and refocused on Mike. I nodded, and mouthed "Later."

Penny started to stir. She opened her dark brown eyes with pupils black and wide, and crooned "hmmn that was nice." I slid my hand the last inch onto her cotton covered pussy, as I now thought of it, and bent to kiss her deeply as I said "Want to do it again?"

I only took moments to bring her back up to state of high arousal. I though she was going to come again, but then without any sign that she remembered the couple a few feet behind her, she wriggled round to kneel on the floor, and took my cock in her mouth.

It was only then that I recognised that I was stoned. With my eyes closed her mouth seemed to go on forever and I could feel her nipples against my thighs, and her soft hands running over my hips and stomach. It was glorious. I reached down to feel her breasts, and run my fingers through her hair and down her back.

When I opened my eyes again I was surprised to see Mike sitting alone, watching us and stroking himself. "Tara had to go to the bathroom." he said, with a shrug, and added, "You look like you are having a good time."

I laughed, and said "A very good time."

Just then Tara appeared in the doorway, with a large duvet trailing over her left shoulder and an old brown briefcase in her right hand. "Glad to hear it," she said as she swept across the room, "How about you Penny?"

Penny looked a little confused as she opened her eyes and sat up, pulling away from my cock which she had been sucking softly but intently. She focussed on Tara, who was now kneeling beside her. Tara slid the case towards Mike and put a hand on Penny's arm "You ok, honey? You having a good time?"

Penny nodded, and Tara stroked her arm and leaned to look closer into Penny's eyes. "Hmmn, you are well gone, aren't you darling? But it all feels nice doesn't it?" she continued to run her hand up and down Penny's arm, and then over her neck and cheek, and gently touching her face. Tara brushed her fingers over Penny's eyes, and nose and lips, and Penny automatically kissed them, and tried to suck them. In a moment Tara had moved her fingers back up over Penny's face and over her head, and at the same time leant in to kiss her. The kiss went on for a long time, both girls with eyes closed, Penny still holding my cock in her hand, and Tara was now stroking her hair and shoulders.

When Tara drew back Penny opened her eyes, and after a moment looked somewhat shocked. I could imagine the confusion in her mind. Tara smiled and said "That was nice too. But you are neglecting Sean."

"What?" said Penny

"Sean. I interrupted you." said Tara, and her hand came up to touch Penny's, wrapping round it and making her begin to stroke me again. "Go on, suck it again." She added, and pushed Penny's head back round to me. Penny complied, and Tara took up position beside her. I could feel her breasts against my leg, and the look of raw desire on Tara's face was almost as arousing. Whether it was for Penny or for me I was not sure.

Either way it looked like it was going to be an interesting night.

*****

Penny was sucking quite hard on my glans, her hand in Tara's holding my foreskin down. She began twisting her head from side to side, and then licking me firmly over the top, running her tongue across the sensitive opening. I recognised the intensity of her actions as the obsessive concentration that often comes with being stoned.

The hash laced chocolate cake we had all eaten was taking good hold on everyone, but Penny was most affected. It was the first time she had taken dope, and the first time she had been engaged in sexual activity in company. It was obviously an overwhelming combination for her and it seemed that all inhibition had been lost, although I knew how quickly her mood could change if something happened to scare her.

Mike and Tara had already shed all their clothes, and I was naked except for my shoes and socks and the trousers and underpants around my ankles, although Tara seemed to be working on removing them while watching Penny and encouraging her on. Penny still had her skirt and everything below it, although she was naked above. The contrast between Tara and Penny was stark.

Tara was short, full busted and generously hipped, her skin translucently pale, eyes bright green, her hair deep red, her large nipples palest pink. Penny, my girlfriend, was taller, small breasted, though wide hipped, with dark Mediterranean skin, deepened by a real all over tan, hazel eyes and dark brown hair, her small nipples rich honey brown.

Mike, Tara's partner was an even greater contrast. A mix of Norse and Slavic ethnicity, he was a blonde muscular giant. While the girls had been kissing, and then returning to work on me, Mike had taken the cushions off the sofa and spread them on the floor, covering them with the duvet that Tara brought in. Now he came to kneel on Penny's right side, grinning broadly as he watched her. I felt his hands pulling off my shoe and sock as he helped Tara strip the last of my clothes. When they finished Tara said to Penny, "Now lick his shaft." I could see Tara's hands start running over Penny's back, and Mike joined in. Penny did what she was told, and began to run her tongue up and down the length of my cock. I moaned a little, partly from the new sensation, partly because I could see what Tara was doing. While Mike continued to rub her back, Tara was now using her right hand to caress Penny's thighs and push her skirt up to allow access to her buttocks, and Tara's left hand was obviously sliding underneath Penny's chest to knead and caress her breasts. Penny was beginning to swing her entire body back and forth to maximize the sensation of her mouth on my shaft and the four hands on her body. Then Tara said "Lick a bit further down, honey. Lick his balls."

It was sensational.

I had never had that done before, and to experience it when stoned was almost too intense to bear. Almost. Tara brought her hand up to make my leg lift wider, allowing Penny easier access to my balls, and then she started to wank me slowly as I groaned under Penny's wet caress. Mike took over rubbing Penny's breasts, and thighs and ass. I was close to coming, when Tara stood up and bent over me, first kissing my lips and then going down to take my cock in her mouth. I exploded in a rush of white light and sudden spasm.

I had almost fainted with the drug enhanced orgasm, and was certainly quite unaware of my surroundings for a few moments. When I came round a bit it was to see Penny with her knees open, lying back on the duvet covered floor, with Tara french kissing her and squeezing her right breast, and Mike lying beside her sucking the other nipple and massaging her pussy through her cotton undies.

Tara pulled up, and said gently "You like the taste of Sean's come, don't you honey?"

Penny murmured her agreement, and Tara went on, "I bet he likes the taste of your pussy. I think he should lick you out now to say thank you for giving him such a wonderful blowjob. Would you like him to lick your pussy?"

" My, my, pussy?" said Penny hesitantly.

"Your cunt darling, your pretty little honeypot, that wet and wonderful fuckhole that you keep between your thighs. Do tell me that Sean licks your pussy."

Penny seemed slightly stunned by this speech. Tara had spoken so gently and affectionately, her soft voice crooning the words and had punctuated her litany with kisses, so that the crude names sounded soft and beautiful. "Yes," she breathed, "He does."

"And does he like the taste of your cunt as much as you like the taste of his cock?"

"He says so."

"And when he kisses you afterwards on the lips, you like the taste as well, don't you?"

By this time I had moved onto the floor between Penny's feet, and was leaning forward to watch Mike's hand at close quarters. Penny's underwear was slippery with her juices, and Mike's finger had pushed the material into her cleft, opening her lips beneath the cloth. Her legs were slowly moving to twist her hips, and push against his hand. Even though I was that close I barely heard Penny reply. "Yes."

"Hmm," crooned Tara, "I like the taste too." She glanced down at me and said "Are you going to eat her pussy then?"

"Oh, yes."

"You are a very lucky girl, Penny" Tara said huskily, "and very beautiful" she added, kissing her softly at first, then more deeply.

I reached up to Penny's waist and took hold of her tights and knickers, pulling them down. She raised her bottom to make it easier for me, and brought her knees together to allow the underwear to pass, then relaxed again with knees apart when I got them as far as her ankles.

Mike had to lift his hand to let the tights go past, but by the time I had got one of her feet free his long thick finger had run down across my girlfriend's stomach and through her dark curly pubic hair, over her firm mound and in between her thick outer lips. She gasped as his fingertip brushed her clitoris, and her legs opened further as I slipped her other foot free. I was suddenly aware that I was hard again. The sight of her gorgeous body entirely naked, quivering as she was being caressed by my friends, was amazingly exciting. I really wanted to move up to her and simply slide my cock into her, but I controlled the urge and moved to lie with my head between her thighs instead.

Mike's finger was now arched up to run the tip up and down the length of her slit, a prelude to deeper penetration. I watched it happening from a few inches away as I kissed and licked Penny's inner thighs, which I knew would further turn her on.

Mike's fingertip slowly worked deeper, and then slid inside her pussy. Her hips flexed and she moaned as Mike again started sucking on her right nipple, and began finger-fucking her. I pushed her knees further apart and wriggled forward to get access for my tongue on her slit, feeling Mike's finger sliding in and out past my lips, and tasting her wonderful juices for the first time in some days. She was always sweeter after she had come, and was now so turned on that she was dripping with slick wetness. Mike pulled out for a moment, giving me a chance to run my tongue all the way down her cleft and into the soft folds of her pussy, lapping up her come. With my tongue deep inside her, and my nose buried in her perfumed labia, nestling against her clit, I could look up between her breasts to see both girls sucking and licking Penny's juices from Mike's finger.

I had put both hands under Penny's bottom to better pull my face into her pussy, but now I noticed that Tara had slipped down towards my left hand, and I reached out to take her knee with it. She instantly moved closer, and lifted her right leg to allow me to run my hand up the soft skin of her inner thigh, and feel the soft ginger hair and slippery lips of her enticing sex. In a moment I had two fingers inside her and my thumb on the hard bud of her clit, at the same time as I slid two into Penny and sucked her bud between my lips. Both girls moved against my hands in time, and Tara was again deeply kissing Penny's mouth, while squeezing and playing with her breasts. This time however I noticed that Penny's hand was on the back of Tara's head, pulling her into the kiss, and her other hand was for the first time grasping Mike's cock. She was stroking his prick in time with the movement in her hips, and the movement of my fingers in her pussy.

It was something of a shock as well as a thrill to see her doing this. She was after all my girlfriend of some years, and I was inclined to be a little jealous. But I had shared Tara with Mike for a couple of months, and truth be told it had become sharing Mike with Tara after a while, as accidental fumbling in the melee became more deliberate manipulations, and mutual experimentation. To see Penny wanking that long slim cock aroused all sorts of desires. One of which was almost instantly fulfilled. Mike moved onto his knees, still clutched by Penny, and shifted position so that his cock was near the two girls' faces. Penny reacted as he (and I) hoped, by breaking off the kiss with Tara, and taking the pointed tip of Mike's cock in her mouth.

I heard her make a throaty noise, and felt her pussy grip my fingers, as Mike rocked his hips to move his prick further into her mouth. Of course Tara wanted in on the act, and moved to kiss Mike's shaft, her tongue brushing Penny's lips as Mike slid between them. Still fingering both girls, I raised my head to get a better view. I always liked to watch Penny suck my cock, but to see her from this different angle with her cheeks hollowed and her head bobbing back and forth on Mike's enormous dick was fascinating. She looked beautiful and excitingly lascivious, her obvious pleasure at having another man's cock in her mouth confirming what I had always somehow doubted: that she really did like sucking me off. No matter how often she did it, spontaneously and freely, and no matter how often she said that she loved doing it, I had always found it hard to believe that she was not just doing it for me, that she actually took pleasure in it. I knew that was foolish of me. After all I loved licking her out, I adore the taste and smell and feel of her pussy, and I was utterly convinced that Tara was a keen cocksucker; but I had heard some girls say they did not like it, and male friends complain that their girlfriends wouldn't do it. I just found it hard to believe that sweet, innocent, shy Penny, who could not hear the word 'cock' without blushing could actually enjoy sucking one.

Yet here she was now, with a cock in her mouth, wanking it firmly as if to milk the come out of it. I wondered then about the boy in France she had gone with in the previous year. We had never talked about what had happened during the four months when we were apart, other than to say that we had each hooked up with someone else. Penny had said she hadn't done anything we had not done, and I had assumed that meant she had done very little. Seeing her sucking Mike with such enthusiasm suggested that she might have done more than I suspected. A moment of jealousy passed, as I also realised that I was now free to do more with Tara. As Mike's hand slid down over Penny's breasts and stomach to take hold of her pussy again, I moved my head under her leg, and ran a line of kisses up Tara's inner thigh. As my tongue found her sweet slit I felt Mike's fingertip pushing into Penny's beside my finger, and I slipped out to leave him room.