Bad Penny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes I heard Penny gasp and I looked up. Mike was frigging her fast and hard, and Tara was now sucking her nipples again. Mike's cock was standing up tall, and he leant in to put his balls over Penny's mouth. Between gasps she started licking them, and Tara moved up to take his tip in her lips.

I knew how fast the same treatment had made me come, and found myself gripped by an odd notion. I wanted the girls to swap places, so that Mike came in Penny's mouth, not Tara's. I wanted him to come inside her, for her to be the willing receptacle of his spunk. A very specific vision of her kneeling naked at his feet with his hands on her head as he grunted his climax made my cock twitch. I had the urge to put it inside a pussy right then. But which one? Tara's delicious wet folds were still beneath my tongue and I could easily slide up to take her. Penny was lying open to me a foot away, and while I would have to displace Mike's fingers, he was pretty busy and wouldn't mind.

The decision was made for me. Mike suddenly pulled back from Tara's mouth, swung his leg over Penny's head, and dropped his head between her open legs. I pushed myself up to see what he was doing, and I saw Tara's hand guide his cock into Penny's mouth, as he began to probe her pussy with his pointed tongue. "Mmmn, your cunt is delicious," he said when he came up for breath, and then caught my eye "and she sucks like a hoover," he added more softly. "Is it OK to fuck her? We have rubbers in the toy case." He nodded towards the bag Tara had brought in earlier.

"Have you guys been screwing around much?" I asked.

"No, just you, Tara's cousin Naibh, and Seana and Tim."

I knew them all, and was surprised by each. I would never have suspected any of them as swingers.

"Then you can forget the rubber, Penny is on the pill."

Mike grinned and said "So is Tara." Then his eyes defocussed and he gave a low sigh, "Ohh, boy, that is good," he murmured and lowered his head to once again lick Penny's slit.

I looked round to see what was happening and realised that Tara was now kneeling beside Penny's head whispering encouragement and advice. "That's it, just relax your shoulders and neck, tip your head back, that's it, relax your throat, feel him with your lips, concentrate on the feel of him sliding through your lips, that's it, now open your mouth and breath in a deep breath when he pulls up, now suck him down and let your lips feel the length of him. Oh yes you are doing well, just relax, that's it, now deep breath, this time he's going to pause a moment when he is in deep, just push up if you want him to move, that's it, just let slide in, just relax..." her voice droned on softly and calmly, hypnotic as the sight of what she was teaching Jenny to do.

With her eyes closed Jenny was following instructions and taking Mike's cock so deeply that her nose was touching his balls. I could barely believe what I was seeing as he went through a slow cycle, drawing out to the tip and sliding back in to rest a moment with all nine inches in her throat. I wasn't jealous, which surprised me later, it was too erotic, too amazing for any emotion but admiration. She was so beautiful, his cock so perfectly rhythmic and powerful, Tara's voice so hoarse with desire and affection that the scene was almost unreal.

It was even more unreal when I looked at Penny's hands. One was on Mike's stomach controlling his movements, the other was between her own legs, slowly rubbing her own clitoris. She would sometimes touch herself there in the heat of our lovemaking, when nearing orgasm, but this slow, gentle, masturbation was something I had never seen.

"Do you want him to come in your mouth, honey?" asked Tara. "If you do I can lick his balls and you suck his tip. Do you want that, darling?"

Penny turned her head as Mike's cock was pulled right out, and said softly, "No."

My heart leapt as I knew what she would say next. It was part of the rhythm of our private play, that she would get turned on by oral exploration, but would have a more urgent desire.

"I need it inside me, I want it inside me" is what she would always whisper. She said it now.

Tara pushed at Mike's side to move him away from Penny's face, and bent to look deep into her wide pupils. "You will like that won't you, having his cock in your pussy. And he will like that too. And I am going to suck your tits as he fucks you." With those words Tara bent to kiss her deeply again, and I watched as Mike moved to kneel between my girlfriend's thighs. To get a better view I quickly moved round him to kneel at Penny's right side, opposite Tara.

Mike lifted Penny's legs and shuffled forward with each knee under her thighs pushing her legs further up and out to open her up. I took hold of Penny's right calf as he released it and moved his hand to bend his hard prick down. He brushed the tip up and down her wet pussy lips, the bright pink point opening up her dark furry wetness. She gave a little moan and wriggle, and Tara broke off the kiss to look down the length of Penny's tanned body in time to see the tip of her own boyfriend's cock push into the girl she had just taken her tongue out of.

His pale shaft looked like it was being grasped and sucked into Penny's hungry honey coloured slit, as Mike pushed in a few inches, and then pulled back. He groaned at the same time as she did, and sighed as he pushed deeper. Each time he went deeper, until on the fifth stroke he pulled back on her thighs, and pressed in all the way, eliciting a cry from Penny that was part sigh and part surprise.

"Good girl," said Tara, and she reached to pinch Penny's right nipple while descending to suck on the left. I decided to dislodge her fingers with my lips, and took Penny's nipple in my mouth. Tara's eyes met mine, as we each sucked upwards on Penny's tits, face to face, and it was all we could do to not laugh with each other. Neither Mike nor Penny was laughing though. Mike had settled into a slow motion, his shaft alternately all the way in or pulled back a few inches. His thumb was rapidly rubbing at Penny's clit, and she was arching her back and gasping.

*****

I knew her climax was close. Penny's breathing had changed, her arms were flung up above her head and her legs were wide, leaving herself totally open and exposed, and her face and neck were flushed. Tara's hand was now cupping Penny's mound, one finger dipped into the top of her slit to rub her clit and feel the length of Mike's shaft sliding back and forth. I was still licking and sucking on Penny's right breast, my hands caressing the backs of her thigh and the nape of her neck. Mike made a surprisingly lithe and fluid move at that point, lifting her hips as he slid his knees back underneath him, to settle down on top of her without having to withdraw. Having a nine inch shaft probably helped. Now he was able to fully control his thrusts, and as he began to match his strokes to her increasingly gasped breaths, she cried out, "Oh God, Sean, don't stop, oh! Oh!"

The last 'oh' was laced with shock rather than lust, as she had opened her eyes, and registered that it was Mike's face that was above her. In her stoned haze she had revelled in the rush of sensations with her eyes closed for the last few minutes, and I think had forgotten, or perhaps had never realised, that it was him she had been sucking, and him who had entered her.

She sounded confused and panicky, as she gasped his name, and then mine.

"It is ok, lover," I said gently, "I am just here."

She looked round, her face full of uncertainty, and I shushed her and said "it is alright, love, relax and enjoy it, I'm here, it is all fine."

Mike was now moving more slowly, and was smiling down at her, as she glanced back towards him. "Hey beautiful, welcome back," he said, stopping all movement, but remaining halfway inside her.

Penny was still unsure of what was going on, her head clouded by the cannabis cake, and she frowned though her druggy haze. "Mike? Oh, Tara!" she added with a return of sudden panic.

Tara leaned in, and smiled at her, "Hi honey, I'm here, how are you doing?"

"but Tara, Mike is... he's..."

"Enjoying himself and enjoying you, and I love to watch you both having a good time, so just relax honey and enjoy it."

"You don't mind?" Penny sounded incredulous, "but he's yours."

Tara laughed, and said "Well I am happy to lend him to you, just like Sean is happy to lend you to Mike, but fair's fair, honey, I might have to borrow Sean in a minute because watching Mike and you is making me ache."

Penny looked round to me again, and said simply "Sean?" A hundred questions were in her eyes.

I tried to answer some of them. "It is fine my little girl, I love you more than anything, there is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself. I love you and want you to have more fun than anyone, and I trust you, and think you're beautiful and fantastic, and it turns me on so much to see you having such a good time, oh lover, you are so sexy and wonderful" I kissed her and repeated my love, and that I loved to see her having such pleasure, and kissed her again and asked in that secret tone that only lovers know "You are having a good time, aren't you?"

It was a question we often asked each other when making love, when we knew the other person was getting turned on. It did the trick. She giggled, and I kissed her again, and felt her body relax, and slightly tense again as Mike began to slide back and forth. She sighed and looked deeply into my eyes and whispered "That is very nice, you know. You really don't mind?"

"Pretty Penny, as long as you like it, I want you do whatever you want with Mike or Tara. So do you want Mike to keep doing that?"

I could see her eyes were taking on the glaze of pleasure again, and she nodded and made a satisfied humming sound, so I kissed her again, and said "Enjoy it, lovergirl, though maybe you should say thanks to Tara."

"No need to thank me," said Tara "watching Mike fuck you is making me too horny for words, I think I might have to get Sean to fuck me now."

Penny was a little disturbed again at this, but Mike broke the tension by saying "Go for it Tigercub" and kissing Tara briefly. He turned to smile at Penny, "Looks like I'm all yours for the evening," he said, and with a deep thrust made her gasp and laugh by adding "All yours." He had spent a long time by then supported on his arms, giving Penny room to feel free, and controlling his hips. Now he lowered himself to kiss her lips for the first time. He slipped his hands under her arms and up to grip her shoulders, and took possession of her body. I watched her legs wrapping round his, and her hands come up to grasp his back and his hair. Their mouths were locked, but I knew their tongues would be entwined, and he would feel her hard nipples crushed against his chest. I was fiercely jealous and aroused at the same time, until I felt Tara behind me.

Her hands ran over my back and round me, one snaking across my chest, the other on my stomach. She pressed her nose into my neck beside my ear, and I felt her large breasts on my back, as her knees gripped my hips. Her right hand on my stomach slid lower, and she could just reach the tip of my cock with her finger tips.

"Well there's a sight I never thought I would see, when we were at school," she said huskily into my ear. "Proper Penny with her cardigan done up and skirt hem below the knee, never any jewellery and God forbid the idea of makeup. She always had her hair brushed and never said a rude word, and I never understood what an animal like you was doing going out with her. But there she is sweating and panting and grabbing Mike's ass, fucking like a wild thing. I can see I'll have to put in some extra effort to top that."

She pulled me round to face her and kissed me full on. Her hands were dancing over me, touching every sensitive spot, and I revelled in the feel of her pale, soft skin under my own fingers. Another wave of drugged intensity took me, as the sensation of our naked bodies together became all I was aware of. It seems strange to say that I hardly noticed the moment when Tara settled down on my lap with her legs around me, taking my cock in the soft embrace of her pussy, but it was all so seamless, as if I had become liquid and simply melded with her. I don't know how long we stayed like that, rocking gently together and caressing each other. It felt like an age, but was probably no more than minutes, as we were roused by the noise of Penny approaching her orgasm beside us.

I opened my eyes to see Tara smiling at me, and she said "That was lovely Sean," in a tone I had never heard from her before, and she kissed me softly for a fleeting moment, before returning to her usual more commanding note to say "but now I want you to lay me down beside your girlfriend and fuck me so I can watch Mike's face when he comes in her."

I did as I was told.

It was one of the most memorable and unbelievable experiences of my life. Penny came as I was entering Tara beside her, and Mike was sensitive enough to let her get her breath before falling into his stroke again and taking his own pleasure.

Tara was in a hurry now, and helped herself along to her first climax with a finger at her clit and her other hand tugging at her nipples. Mike had been rhythmically pumping his hips in long fast strokes that kept Penny breathless and gasping, and just after Tara came Penny started calling my name and Mike's and announcing that she was going to come again. Mike sped up, driving Penny to incoherent whimpers, and beneath me Tara began to vocalise her desires. "Come on Sean, fuck me hard, fuck me like Mike is fucking Penny, fuck my pussy with your lovely cock, oh, fuck my cunt you bastard, come on harder, fuck, fuck, oh fuck." I had heard her like that before, and knew she was going to come again when she went quiet for a moment and then exploded in a thrashing, swearing, uncontrolled series of spasms. Her fingers came up to dig into my back and she hissed "Fuck me again, come in me, fuck me and come in me."

I hadn't thought that I could come again, the first orgasm had been so draining, but now I felt it begin to build. I raised myself up on my arms to watch my cock moving in and out of her flame fringed pussy, and admire the movement of her large and firm breasts as she lay back with her arms above her head. Then beside me Mike took up a similar position, and I could look down on Penny's body as he matched rhythm with me. Her hair was plastered to her face with sweat, her breasts and belly slick with it, her nipples hard and dark, and her hands clenching the coverlet beneath her. She was beyond orgasm, and stunningly beautiful to see.

Then Mike lifted her legs behind her knees, and went back down on his elbows, dropping his head, and began making deep grunting noises. Tara's eyes opened and she looked at him as he threw his head back and hoarsely called out "oh my god, oh my god, oh god." He froze with his head and back arched, his hips driven down onto her thighs. Tara reached a hand up to touch his chest, and said "My love, my wonderful love"

I hesitated a moment and then Tara looked back at me and grabbed my head, dragging me down to kiss her, and bucking her hips against me. We fell into a frenetic and all consuming race to orgasm.

When it was over I collapsed on top of her my head buried in her hair. "Thank you, that was a great fuck." she whispered in my ear. "My pleasure." was all I could reply.

*******

In the afterglow I heard a soft voice in my ear. "How are you doing, loverboy?"

I raised my head and found Penny's lips brushing mine for a soft kiss, and her hand caressed my cheek. Following our tradition I replied "Doing fine, lovergirl, how are you?" Her eyes were sparkling with her smile, and she made a noise that was something between a giggle and a sigh before saying "I have been done very well, and so it seems has Tara."

Beneath me Tara also laughed, and said "Very well, thank you very much."

Much to my surprise Penny said "Anytime, my dear, anytime," and kissed Tara with considerable affection. I moved to give them room, and found myself slipping round behind Tara as she rolled to face and embrace Penny. Mike was propped up on one elbow behind her, and I noticed he was cupping Penny's breast, with her nipple trapped between two fingers. He grinned at me, and mouthed the word 'swap?' again. I nodded.

We both rolled back from the girls to sit up, although I noted Mike gave a last squeeze before he removed his hand, but Penny and Tara hardly seemed to notice. Mike looked at me and said "I want to show you something, while they are busy."

We rose and I followed him out of the room, and upstairs, where he pointed to a door and said "Have look at the far wardrobe, I'm going to the bathroom."

It took me a few moments to take in the rest of the room before I got as far as the wardrobe. The bed was enormous, and four posted. I noted the rings set on the posts at various heights, and was sure I knew why. There were mirrors on all four walls, and set in the angles of the ceiling, no doubt giving a good view of oneself in bed. Sculpted foam cushions and soft pillows were scattered about, and there was a shelf of books and photo albums beneath another shelf of video tapes, all simply numbered.

The wardrobe was a revelation. Leather clothes and other things, shiny plastic stuff, velvet, silk, a bright pink rubber mini dress, basques and corsets and masks and feathers, and some objects that left nothing (or too much) to the imagination. As Mike came in I pointed to a set of thigh boots with huge heels and said "Those look a bit big for Tara."

"You must have seen Rocky Horror" he said posing in a way that I would never have imagined him ever standing.

"It looks like you could dress the entire cast here." I replied.

"Funny you should say that, I would quite like to make a movie or two with this gear. Fancy a leading role when I get a video camera?"

I looked at him seriously, and it was clear he was not joking. "With Tara or Penny?"

"I think both would be fun," he replied. "of course you know I do my own developing, so if you would like to do a few adam and eve shots in the meantime...or even adam and eve and eve."

"I am not sure about that Mike, things like that can get lost or be found accidentally by your mother in later years."

Mike shrugged. "No problem, offer is open. I would just print a set for each of us and then destroy the negs you know. We could make it so you would not be identified. Like these," he said and handed me a photo album.

It was full of black and white shots, some erotic, some glamour, some art, some hardcore. I recognised Tara and Mike in some shots, because I knew them naked, but the other participants had feather masks, or were obscured by other objects, or the shots were cropped to not show anything of their face. One set of shots was of a naked and bald pussy, in close up. It was the first time I had seen anything like it (the 1980's, the time before porn took prepubescence into fashion.)

"Maybe," I said but not too enthusiastically. I sort of liked the idea of having some glamour shots of Penny (and maybe Tara) but was not all that sure about me being in them, or of having porn type photos of my girlfriend.

"Talk it over with Penny, when she is not stoned. No way should she make that sort of choice tonight," said Mike.

"I am glad you think that, and I'm glad you were so gentle with her earlier."

"Hell Sean, of course I was. All of this is for fun you know. OK sometimes Tara likes it a bit rough and tumble, and it is fun to be the Master, but sometimes it is fun to be Slave, but mostly it is best to go with the flow. I had a great time, but only because she was having a good time. Thing is also to keep it that way. I don't know about you but I would like to do it again, maybe dress up a bit, or something, and Tara has all sorts of ideas about her and Penny, and you. So we need to sort out sleeping arrangements."