Bad Penny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on her and in her afterwards, my hands still gripping her shoulders, my hips still moving at their own whim. Neither of us said anything for some time, until I pushed myself up to look down at the girl I had just ravished. She was beautiful, with her dark hair awry and our mixed sweat gilding her breasts and belly. I smiled at her, and she grinned back, and said, "We have to get our own place."

I never knew for certain if her parents had heard us. It was never mentioned of course, and I also did not detect any change of attitude or subtle sign of knowingness. There was however a mark on the rug that resisted our attempts to remove it, and which bore mute testimony for some time to come. Penny sometimes blushed when one of us saw it. We never did it again with them in the house.

The next evening Penny picked me up in her mum's car, and took me to the pub for the quiz. Mike and Tara were there, along with several other friends, and I think we passed the evening with minimal awkwardness. There was no chance of confidential chat, until Penny went to the loo with Tara. When she got back both of them were smiling, and at the end of the night when they were being dragged off by the people giving them a lift, Tara called "See you Friday then" to Penny.

In the car on the way home she broke the news. She was going to tell her mother that she was off to Dublin for the weekend with Tara. I was to tell my folks that I was staying with Mike for a boy's weekend of sci-fi movies, since we had got rid of the girls.

Penny ran me home, and I was a little surprised that we stopped outside my house. Usually we would take a few moments at one of several secluded parking places nearby. Sex in a 1978 Mini is not impossible, although it requires a certain flexibility and imagination. What night she turned to me and said in serious tones "Tara said what you have to save your strength for the weekend. She said I wasn't to play with you tonight, and you are not to play with yourself either"

I was shocked at this casual reference to masturbation, since it was something we had never discussed before, and I was pretty sure Penny would disapprove of it. She went on to further surprise be by saying "Tara says she will be able to tell if you cheat, and you will regret it if you do. So be good for the next couple of days, and we can be very naughty on Friday."

The next two days were a torture. I was used to at least one orgasm a day, and the frustration built up pretty quickly. It was compounded by the outrageous speculation and erotic fantasies that filled my waking hours and some of my sleep. The previous weekend had been mentally walled off for the last few days; it was too big and too unusual to really think about. I had worried about it, rather than revelled in it. I had not thought that it would happen again. Now I knew that Penny was keen, and that we had the whole weekend free, and that Tara was obviously planning something. The possibilities were endless. Curiosity and anticipation were fuelled by the list of instructions Penny gave to me on Friday at lunchtime.

As it turned out the reality was pretty spectacular.

I arrived at Mike's on Friday evening at about 6.30. Mike opened the door dressed in a green silk karate suit which had red, gold and silver dragons embroidered on it. The first thing he said to me was "Romulan Ale?" as he waved a tall glass of bright blue liquid in a welcoming gesture. It turned out to be Blue Curacao with vodka and lemonade (although the last was optional).

Tara was in the living room, kneeling at the coffee table which was covered in makeup and the mysterious kit that men don't usually recognise. She was also in a karate jacket, red silk this time, but her legs folded beneath her were in black fishnet tights. I was fairly sure they were not stockings as the jacket was pretty short. She was painting her nails in a rainbow of bright colours. She looked up at me in the doorway and said "Good evening Sean, Penny is getting ready upstairs. You can change in the dining room." Her eyes glittered and a wicked smile flashed across her face as she went on, "I hope you have followed your instructions?"

"Of course, madam." I said in good French waiter style, complete with accent and little half bow full of insolent subservience. She laughed.

I felt a little silly when I found myself automatically raising the blue silk karate trousers, which I had been about to put on, to cover my naked chest when the door opened. It was Mike, with a Romulan Ale in each hand. He came in, closing the door, and went over to the piano, saying "The girls will be a while yet. I thought you might want to play a bit. I have written a new one. You'll like it. It is in my key."

I groaned theatrically, as he had expected. Mike had a deep voice and tended to write songs in E Flat, a guitarist's least favourite key. I ended up just tuning the axe down half a tone, and his guitar was permanently tuned that way.

We were on the fourth run through, and I was starting to work out some licks, when the doorbell rang. It was a delivery from the local Chinese takeaway. Mike and I took it into the kitchen and sorted things into serving dishes and onto trays. He then led me with the dinner to the living room.

The girls were waiting for us, standing together in a mirror pose at the far side of the room, bodies in three-quarter profile, with one hand on each others shoulders, the other on their waists, each with one leg bent and their faces turned towards the door. They looked like manga dolls, in contrast colours. It was a fantastic scene and while Tara was without doubt very sexy looking, Penny was stunning. I had never seen her look anything like that.

She was in a black karate jacket with, red fishnet tights. The belt was drawn tight to emphasise her waist and bust, and her long dark hair was piled up and held by red lacquered chopsticks. Tara must have done her makeup - a pale foundation with bright red lips, manga eyes, and a heart shaped beauty spot. Her nails were bright blood red. Tara was equally decorous, her flaming hair sporting a rainbow comb and her lipstick in black matching her kohl lined eyes, but her jacket was red and her fishnets black.

Tara indicated that Mike and I should sit opposite each other one the cushions on the floor at the low square coffee table. The girls took the other two sides, and I took the opportunity to compliment Penny on her outfit. Then Tara announced the rules for the meal. We were not allowed to feed ourselves, but had to feed our neighbours, first our usual partner then the other couple. "You can use Chopsticks, forks, spoons fingers or whatever, and drink is the same - not from your own glass."

It was fun, and after a while increasingly erotic. It was Tara who first gave me a lingering look as she sucked on the chopsticks I was holding. Mike was the first to feed someone using his fingers - which Penny did not object to licking clean. That sort of play went on for some time, and occasional touches and brushes of hands and knees and faces went on, and teasing of course as well. Then Penny offered me a piece of char sui in her lips, and Tara followed suit for Mike, and then Mike to Penny and me to Tara, so we had all got over the first kiss. Of course not all of the food suited that approach, but Tara started a new game when she gave me a drink by first sipping it herself and clamping her mouth to mine.

As her kiss lingered I heard Penny saying "Thirsty?" and Mike replying "I could do with a drop of that myself."

When Tara came up for air we looked round to see Mike lying back against the sofa with Penny kissing him with abandon. Both of them were exploring each other's bodies with passionate touches, and clearly food was now forgotten. Tara came round the table to embrace me closely and said softly in my ear "Looks like Penny is moving on to dessert."

She slipped behind me, wrapped herself around my body, and pressing her cheek next to mine so that she could watch her partner and mine as they became more involved. All the time she gave a running commentary, and let her hands gently wander over me, never staying anywhere too long. "I have been looking forward to this all week," she murmured "and so has Mike. He was worried that she might not come back, but I told him I saw that gleam in her eye on Saturday night. I knew she was up for it. I told Mike that whoever he is with, he has to come in her mouth the first time so she can share with the other girl. Penny agreed to the deal earlier. I'm looking forward to that too. Not just because I haven't let him come since Wednesday, so he will be extra rich first time, but also because I want more of that sweet mouth. And yours." She kissed me and then slid back to watch and whisper.

"Of course we want your come too. I do hope you have been saving it for us."

With those words her hand travelled for the first time to grasp my erect cock for a moment. Penny was by now doing the same to Mike, although her grasp on the silk covered organ was more lasting, and her vigorous movements were causing him to gasp and groan. Mike had undone the belt on her jacket, and was now peeling it off her shoulders. Tara felt my cock twitch in her hand as I saw what Penny was wearing beneath it.

She laughed, and crooned in my ear "So you like the outfit I chose for us tonight. Doesn't the red suit her? And her tits are so rude looking, poking out like that. Her nipples are so pointy. Some girls get them pierced you know. With rings like earrings. I think it would look nice, but I am not sure that they would be as nice to suck. And as you can see, Mike does love sucking a girl's tits. And so do you, I know. And so do I, of course. I wondered if Penny would last week, but she never did. Did she say she liked my tits?"

I almost choked, but managed to say "We hardly talked about any of it."

"Really," Tara said, sounding surprised. "No post mortem? No plans? Mike and I have hardly talked about anything else all week. Oh good," she added, "Mike has remembered what I told him."

Mike had shifted round now and placed his hand on Penny's knee to lift her legs apart, giving us a clear view of her open thighs. The red fishnet bodystocking which was all she was wearing, had a cut out at the crotch as well as for each breast. Her black curly bush was beautifully framed, and my heart raced as Mike's hand traced a path along her inner thigh towards it. Tara crooned again, "And such a tasty little quim. I have all sorts of plans for it. Has she ever used a vibrator?"

"No, I don't think so." I managed to whisper as I saw Mike's index finger run over Penny's bush and slide down the length of her slit, pushing into her firmly, and then running upwards to repeat the gesture. Her thighs spasmed and she gasped, and then lay back with her legs spread even wider as he began to work his finger in and out of her, glistening with her juices. I had to swallow before I could continue "She used a banana once."

Tara laughed, and said in mock shock "A Banana? I would never have guessed it. Oh I must see that this weekend. What about her ass? You ever put anything in that?"

I had to pause a moment as she had grasped me again and gave me a couple of strokes, in time with what Mike was now doing to Penny with two fingers.

"No." I gasped.

"Sorry darling, was that 'no don't wank me' or 'no Penny's little pucker is still virgin territory'?"

She stopped. I got a breath back.

"You are a wicked woman," I sighed, "and it was 'no, I haven't touched her there'."

Tara slipped round me again to look in my eyes, "Never? Never ever even touched her asshole? Not even a little rub with a finger?"

"No"

"And what about you? She ever play with yours?"

I think I would have blushed if she had not shockingly whispered "I could teach her all sorts of nice things to do to you, or maybe Mike could show her."

I was unsure of her meaning, and a little fearful, but curiosity impelled me to ask for more detail.

"In a moment, honey, watch this first."

She turned my head back to point at what Penny was doing. Mike was on his back, Penny was straddled facing him, up on her knees, holding his cock straight up just touching her pussy. As we watched she slid herself a couple of inches down onto it. Both of them made deep sounds of release and overwhelming sensation. She rose an inch, then sank several more. On the third push she was all the way down.

"Ohh, doesn't that look good?" breathed Tara. "you know I love watching him fuck. And Mike likes to watch me. Do you like watching Penny?"

I said I did, but she pressed me on it.

"Do you really? Everyone likes watching other people having sex, but do you like seeing her like this? Look at her riding that cock. Look at her pussy lips clinging to the shaft on the way up. Look at the muscles in her back and her ass, and the way her hair moves. She is beautiful. And she is fucking Mike. You ok with that? Are you enjoying that? If I wasn't here wanking you, would you be enjoying this? Would you like Mike to come over to your place and fuck her next week, without me?"

I hesitated. I saw Penny lean forwards to kiss Mike, sliding her whole body up and down against him as she continued to work his long cock inside her. She was gasping and grunting in between kisses. It struck me that she was having a really good time. She was having really good sex. Not with me.

In fact it might not matter to her that I was there at all.

I answered quietly "What if I said I was a bit jealous"

"Then we need to work on that." Tara knelt facing me again and took by hand to place it on her lap. She was facing away from the writhing couple and leaned forward to look deeply into my eyes. "You love her. And you know in your head that you don't own her. But you should know that she loves you and nothing can change that. Like me and Mike. Even though I am more than fond of you, and I even have a wee buzz about Penny, I can't imagine not caring for him. She won't stop loving you even if she has Mike every night. And he won't stop loving me, no matter how many times he fucks her or you fuck me. Now tell me, do you love her?"

"Yes."

"Do you love me?"

I didn't have to think. "Yes."

"But not the same as Penny. No, you don't need to deny it," she said putting her fingers on my lips. "It is always different. That's good. I love you too, but I could no more come between you and Penny than you could come between me and Mike." She suddenly grinned. "Actually I would love to come between you and Penny, or have you come between her and me, or me between you and Mike again, or maybe just you between my thighs."

She opened her knees and shuffled a little towards me, making my hand move up her inner thigh across the rough fishnet stocking to her smooth naked upper thigh and naked pussy. "Now touch me Sean, and watch your beautiful and devoted lady perform for you. She knows you are here, and watching her, that's why she is so comfortable. That's why she can fuck him and come with him, because you are here. Because you make her safe, and she trusts you. So don't be jealous. Enjoy the trip. And next time you fuck her you will be able to imagine what it looks like for me and Mike watching you. Now tell me what they are doing, and what you are thinking while you make me come."

It was all very confusing. I watched my girlfriend riding my erstwhile boyfriend to orgasm, while I was fingerfucking his girlfriend to her own climax, all the while describing the scene before me. Tara was clinging to me, riding on my thumb and grinding her clit on my wrist as Penny sprang off Mike's cock and slid down to take him in her mouth. She wanked him firmly as his hips bucked and he gave great gasps. They turned to grunts, and Tara looked up at me. "He is going to come. Is he in her pussy?"

"No, she is sucking him."

"Good girl."

Mike cried out once more and his body went rigid, and I knew he was pumping his come into my girlfriend's mouth. She slowly drew her hand up his shaft a few times, milking him, and sat back, looking round. Penny caught my eye and smiled, as she moved towards us, then she pulled on Tara's shoulder to bring her head to face her. Inches from my face she planted a kiss on Tara, opening her lips and obviously pushing her tongue and Mike's come into his girlfriend's mouth. At the same time I felt her hand take my cock and she began to wank me. It was so unexpectedly erotic that I gasped and my thumb moved in Tara's pussy, making her wriggle.

The girls broke off their kiss and without looking at me Penny said to Tara "Do you want to ride him now?"

Tara nodded and voiced her agreement, and in moments the two of them had me stripped and flat on my back. Penny was brushing her nipples over my lips and face, while Tara sucked me for a few seconds before straddling me. Penny sat up and helped to remove Tara's gown. Her black bodystocking had piercings through it for her breasts, like Penny's, and her red bush was framed in the opening below, and looked fabulous as she lowered herself down onto my cock, which Penny was holding upright. Tara began to ride me slowly and deeply, and after a few seconds of this I grasped Penny by the waist and maneuvered her around to sit on my face. It was a fantasy I had long cherished - my tongue and cock each buried in a pussy at the same time. Tara picked up the pace that my hips demanded, and with one hand on her tits and the other on Pennys' I came suddenly, enfolded in a paradise of flesh.

I recovered awareness of my surroundings with the girls still in place, though Penny was now looking down at me between her thighs with a grin. "You were supposed to come in her mouth so I could share, you know."

"Sorry, lovergirl, it all got a bit intense."

Then I heard Mike say "You can still share, Penny. Just lick her out. "

The look on Penny's face was priceless. Neither Mike nor Tara could see the fleeting waves of puzzlement, shock and surprise, ending in another wicked grin. She raised herself up and swung round, saying "What a good idea."

Tara smiled as she lifted herself off me and lay on her back, legs wide and knees up. She sighed as Penny's tongue gently parted her come drenched curls and pink wet lips. Mike and I watched in growing arousal as my girlfriend buried her face in another woman's pussy for the first time, tasting her inner sweetness and my saltiness together.

Tara was in heaven. She was looking down between her breasts to view Penny looking back and grinning in between long deep passes of her tongue. It was not long before Tara came, writhing and clutching at Penny's head. She released her, and fell back again, but Penny continued to gently kiss her, and then I saw her hand come up, to touch Tara's pussy for the first time. Minutes later, with Penny's fingers inside her and Penny's lips locked on her clitoris, Tara came again, this time bucking and crying out and collapsing spread-eagled and shaking.

Mike and I had been so enraptured by the performance that we had simply sat back to watch, and we continued to keep a little distance as Penny crawled up over Tara, kissing her stomach and breasts and neck before embracing her firmly and french kissing her back to breathlessness.

In the aftermath Mike served water, wine, beer and vermouth to those who wanted them before he settled down with Tara. Penny was next to me, and the two girls were chatting about their bodystockings. One size fits no-one was the consensus, so we volunteered to help the girls remove them, which lead Penny to ask how Tara got the small scar on her back, (sailing accident) and her to show everyone the mark on her foot (stonefish spine) which she had got during her time in France. So Tara asked her about French boys, and Penny blushed. So Tara pressed her on it, and Penny told the tale, which I had not heard before.