Bad Penny Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been staying at her aunt and uncle's house near St Jean de Luz, with her cousins, Avril and Liz who were both a few ears older than her. The three girls spent a lot of time on the beach, and sometimes at the beach bar, and had met up with a few of the local boys who were hanging around. On the beach the girls had gone topless, and then nude, since everyone else was. After a couple of days Liz had paired up with one of the boys from the bar, and he invited them all to a club that evening. There Avril had picked up a boy, and disappeared for about an hour, then came back and picked up another. Penny had danced with a few guys, but was not interested, she said, and she ended up back at the villa with the two girls and their new boyfriends, trying to sleep while they made noises in the rooms next door. The next day Avril sent her partner off after breakfast, and the next night they all went back to the club where she picked up another one.

It looked like the night would be a repeat of the previous one, until Avril's new partner dragged them all off to a party. There Avril disappeared again, and Liz and her man were tucked up in a corner, and Penny met Jean Paul. So they chatted, and had a drink, and he walked her home, and they agreed to meet the next day to go to a fair in Hendaye. And that was it, all very friendly. Sometimes they met on the beach, and she had been very embarrassed at first since he strolled up naked to where she was lying also with no clothes on. But he had chatted naturally, not made a pass at her, and they had gone to the Musee the next day with their clothes on as if it was normal. It was two weeks before he kissed her on the lips (cheek kisses in greeting were an everyday thing). A week later they had been alone in the swimming pool at the villa when it all got out of hand. They were naked as usual when sunbathing, and the pool was very private. The other girls had been with them earlier but had gone to make lunch, and Penny had decided to have a dip to cool off, when Jean Paul joined her in the water. They had kissed and then the kissing got a bit hot and heavy, and he had slipped between her legs and rubbed himself against her, and she had pulled away, and not let him do it, but he looked so hurt that she had held him and used her hand, and when he was about to come they had got out of the pool and she had taken him in to her bed and "done it the way we used to do it."

Tara looked puzzled, and asked what she meant. "I lay down with him on top of me, with my leg between his, and used my hand to make him come."

"So," said Tara, "You wanked his cock until he came on your stomach and tits."

Penny blushed, but before she could say anything Tara went on "Did you do anything else with him?"

Penny glanced at me and quietly said "Yes. Not for ages though. I mean we did it that way nearly every day afterwards, but I wouldn't let him touch me down there, although he kissed my breasts, but one morning we were at the beach and he had just taken off his shorts and was just in front of me where I was kneeling, and I kissed him."

"You kissed his cock?" said Tara

"Yes. It was just so pretty. And he was so surprised. And I had kissed Sean there, so it just seemed ok to do. The next day when we were alone in his flat in bed he asked me to kiss him again when I was playing with him, and I did. So after that I did that a lot, but I wouldn't let him come in my mouth."

"Why not?" asked Tara. "You certainly like the taste of it."

"I was shy. And it seemed too much."

"And what about you, did he make sure you had a good time?"

Penny blushed again. "After the first time I would keep my pants on, so he did not get any ideas. I would let him sort of play with me, but I wouldn't let him get too far."

"Ok so no fucking but did he lick you out, finger fuck you, what?"

"Oh no, I wouldn't let him put his hands inside my pants. But he rubbed me through them, and spent a lot of time sucking my tits and it was, well it was very nice." Penny glanced at me as she said this and was embarrassed at my smile and amused raised eyebrow, so her blush deepened.

Tara almost choked, and her eyes went wide, but Penny continued "That's all I would let him do, until about a week before I came home. It was a warm evening and we had been swimming and had a shower together, and we ended up in bed, and he began to kiss me all over, and I let him."

"Let him what?" pressed Tara.

"Kiss me, and touch me. All over. With nothing on."

"You let him go down on you, and lick your pussy?"

"Yes, and he put his finger in me." Penny glanced at me again as she said this, still uneasy about talking about another man touching her.

"Was he any good at it? Did he make you come?" Tara was gentler with her questions now, seeing how embarrassed Penny was.

Penny's reply was barely audible "Yes."

"Well I am glad to hear it. And I hope you spent the next week letting him make up for all the blowjobs you gave him."

"Oh, no, I didn't see him after that."

Tara started. "What?"

"I sent him away. I told him I didn't want to see him again," said Penny.

"Why?" asked Tara, too surprised to be delicate.

Penny shrugged and looked from her to me, "Because when I came I was thinking about Sean. I had felt all along that I was betraying him, and when I came it was even worse. We had not done it you know, at that time. I was still a virgin, even if Sean and Jean Paul had both fingered me and played with me, but I had never had a man really inside me, and, well I knew then that I wanted Sean back, and that Jean Paul was never going to be the right one for me. He was just a holiday fling, we didn't love each other."

I was suddenly almost choked with tears at that, and then Penny went on, "You see I knew it was different for boys. Jean Paul had wanted to put his thing in me from the first day. And I knew Sean wanted to do it, for ages, but he had always let me take my time. You see, I wanted to do it. I really did. But I thought how silly I had been not to do it with Sean, and I knew that if I did it with Jean Paul it would be fun, but I wasn't on the pill, and I didn't know how many other girls he had had, although it was probably a lot, and I wanted it to be more than just fun, I wanted it to be special. So I decided that I was going home in a week anyway, and I would wait and see if I could get back with Sean, and then surprise him."

Tara was smiling now in an understanding and quite romantically sentimental way, and said "So your handsome tanned Frenchman was left in the lurch for a pale Irish boy. Poor chap."

"Well, he was handsome, but 'tanned' is not really the right word." Penny said, with an air of teasing trepidation. I knew that tone – it meant she had something to confess. I didn't have to press her though, as Tara asked "what do you mean?"

"Well he wasn't really tanned, more, well, dark skinned."

"Really?" asked Tara "How dark?"

"Well," Penny glanced at me then back to Tara, "Black."

Tara whooped. "Black? Really, black?"

"Yes." Penny looked shyly at me again, and then smiled when she saw I was amused.

Tara was leaning forward now, and asking for details. How dark, how long, what about his hair and hands and what was it like kissing him, and what about the end of his cock, was it black too? She was hardly waiting for the answers while she started to spin fantasy scenes of what it would be like to look down and see dark hands on your body, cupping your breasts, or dark fingers opening up and slipping in to your pussy, and oh, what would it be like to see a dark cock sliding in?

Penny was bowled over by these questions, and kept looking to me for assurance as she tried to answer them. I moved closer to stroke her back and hair, to reassure her.

It has to be remembered that this was the early 1980's. Apart from a small Chinese population and some Vietnamese boat-people who had been given asylum, there were very few non-white people in Ireland. There were perhaps a few foreign students in Belfast and Dublin, but in the rural area were we lived there were people who had never seen a dark skinned person except on TV. I had seen black people on holiday in Spain, but I had never spoken to one. For Tara, who had never traveled, but had seen a few American Porn films, this was an exotic fantasy of epic proportions. For Penny it must have been an extraordinary experience, and I could see was worried that I would be disgusted or angry. I was sure that her parents would be shocked if they knew. On later reflection I was quite proud of my reaction. I had no reason not to be racist, given the mild xenophobia that rural Ireland thrives on, but I never have been. And Tara's fantasies were becoming both graphic and extremely erotic. I began to get turned on by the vision I now had of Penny not just sucking another man's cock, but of it being a thick black rod sliding into her mouth. Or into her pussy. To see her thighs opened wide to take a dark cock in her wet slit, her paler hands on the man's skinned back and ass, to see him humping her, fucking her, his fingers grasping and sliding over her and his lips on her skin, sucking her tits. The contrast of skin colours that I enjoyed between her own Mediterranean golden tan and Mike's Nordic pallor would be intensely inverted. Or what if it was Tara, with her red hair and translucent pink white flesh that was being penetrated?

Tara was still talking while I drifted into this reverie, and it seemed she had read my mind when she turned to bring Mike into the discussion, saying "You would love to see that wouldn't you darling, me taking a big black cock?"

Mike grinned "Oh yes. Or Penny. I would love to see Penny sucking her Frenchman."

Tara laughed, and nodded in the direction of my groin. "I think Sean would like to see that too." All three turned to see my erection, as Tara went on "You like watching Penny getting fucked, don't you? Would you like to see her with Jean Paul?"

It was obvious that I had to agree, but I was diplomatic about it, "If Penny would like to, yes, I would enjoy watching. Or watching you, Tara."

"Well, Penny," said Tara, "Now you have had Sean's cock in your pussy, and you have fucked Mike several times, maybe if he was here would you put on a show for us and suck and fuck the French boy?"

"No." said Penny, and smiled at our surprise in the pause before she went on "He was mean when I told him I didn't want to see him again. And anyway, his friend Jean-David was much more handsome, taller, more muscular and had a bigger thing."

Tara laughed, and said "Cock, darling, not thing. Call it a cock."

Penny had blushed at her own daring reply, and blushed deeper again, as she said "Ok, Jean-David had a bigger cock. At least it looked bigger on the beach, I never saw it hard. But I am very happy to make do with this one." She leaned forward and instantly swallowed several inches of my erection, and sucked hard on it as she pulled it back out.

"Make do?" I said in mock affronted tones.

She looked up at me and smiled, "It will do very well, even if it is a bit pale. It is just as long, and hard and delicious, and I am sure it will fit me very well." She gave me a saucy wink, and sucked me again. I looked down on her sparkling eyes, and she pulled me out again and gave me the sexiest look possible, as she said, "I love sucking you. Sucking your cock. You can come in my mouth anytime, or anywhere else."

"I will hold you to that." I said in laughing tone, and added more seriously and gently "and thank you for coming back to me."

"My pleasure," she murmured before sucking my cock all the way into her mouth again. I grew hard as she massaged my balls and used her tongue around my glans. I was just thinking of pulling her up to kiss her and slide between her legs missionary style when she rolled over on her back with her mouth still on my cock, and pulled me down to lick her wet and sweet pussy.

Beside us Mike and Tara were now slowly fucking, and Mike began a running commentary on what everyone was doing, describing how his cock felt in Tara's cunt, how her tits moved and looked as he rode her, how Penny was sucking me, and wanking me, and what my fingers and tongue were doing to her inner thighs, her pubic mound, her inner and outer lips. Tara sometimes asked questions,which sounded like suggestions, (Like "Has he got two fingers in her?" or "is she licking his balls?" or "what would it look like if you just had your tip in me?"). It was quite arousing.

I made Penny come with my lips buzzing on her clit, and then settled down to a steady rhythm of fucking her mouth as she wanked me, until I could hold off no longer. After the ball draining orgasm I had earlier I am sure I didn't have much come to spend in her mouth, but the sensation was as intnse as ever, and my legs gave out as she sucked me rythmically as I knelt with knees locked, trying not to collapse on her face. I rolled over onto my back beside her and gasped deep breaths, just as Mike roared his release into Tara's pussy, and he then flopped onto his back on the other side of the two girls, panting just I had done. Tara laughed at the two of us, and said "Men. Such limited stamina. Good job I have you to play with." She slid down beside Penny, pulling her on her side, moving their legs so that each could rest their head on the others inner thigh, and began a sort of sideways 69.

It was only the second time that Penny had licked a girl out, and this time it was Mike's come that was mixed in Tara's pussy juices, but she was gentle and thorough, and explored all around Tara's thighs and pubic mound, learning her shape and textures, nuzzling her with her nose and brushing her lips over her hair and soft wet skin.

Mike and I watched them and smiled at each other. The rest of the weekend was going to be just fine....