Bad Penny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny laughed. I was glad to hear it. She said "I should talk to them. I should say sorry."

We went upstairs. Mike was now dressed in jogging trousers and a sweatshirt. Tara had a long, scruffy, blue toweling dressing gown wrapped round her. She looked scared and child like.

Penny stood beside me and said "I'm sorry. I was upset, and I said things I shouldn't. Sean has explained, and I think I should say thank you to you both for looking after him when I was so mean to him last summer. But there is one thing I need to know. Tara, did you know that chocolate cake was drugged last week?"

Tara had looked up at her name, anxious and pale. Now she looked confused. "No. Why?"

"Did you plan to get Sean and me in bed?"

Tara almost blushed. She looked down and said "Mike and I talked about it. We talked about it for years. We both fancied both of you," she looked up, "but we didn't imagine that would happen. We didn't plan last week. Honest."

Penny looked down at her. "You said you both fancied me? For years?"

Tara looked up "Yes. Both of us. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I slept with Sean, I'm sorry." Tara burst into tears.

So did Penny. They hugged. More tea, the universal panacea, was required.

We all sat in the kitchen, and I had to explain the matches on the table. Mike thought it was a great idea, Tara said it sounded good in theory, but she didn't think she could do it if she was in a fury.

Penny said "It took me a long time to do it. But it works, and I think it has saved us more than once. The one time I refused was when we broke up last spring, and look what happened then."

We chatted, we moved to comfy seats in the living room, we had pizza delivered, and opened wine. As we laid out the boxes and Mike offered to serve, Penny said "House rules still apply, I presume?"

Tara gave her a quick glance. "Of course."

Penny was of course beside me, and we fed each other. Tara and Mike kept to themselves. But the atmosphere warmed as food and drink went down. The ice-cream dessert was positively sexy, although still restrained. "How about a port and some cheese?" said Mike

"Are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" said Penny.

There was a sudden chill in the air, and Mike said "Noooo."

"Oh," said Penny. "What a pity."

Mike laughed. Penny stood up and said "I'm sorry everyone. I have been thinking about things, and I have come to realise something. I came here this weekend because I liked what we did last weekend. I enjoyed every minute of it. I enjoyed every minute of last night. I was enjoying today, until I spoiled it. I want to make it up to you. Tell me what I can do to make up for it."

Of course it was Tara who spoke up. "Well I have always thought the phrase 'kiss and make up' has a ring to it." She stood up and stepped over to Penny. "So kiss me."

I had a hard on by the time Tara started pulling Penny's jumper off. Penny responded by undoing Tara's gown and pushing it off her shoulders. She was still wearing the black and gold basque. Penny started kissing Tara's neck and shoulders as Tara guided her head lower. She pushed down the cups of her bra, and Penny obediently bent to kiss the exposed nipples. Tara pulled at Penny's blouse, and Penny helped her to remove it. Tara undid Penny's bra, and removed it, throwing it to Mike. To my amusement he put it to his face and breathed in deeply through his nose. He grinned at me and said "Don't you love that smell. Concentrate of tit. Best when still warm."

I laughed, but thought about it. Girls tits do smell nice. So their bras should too. I would have to try it some time.

Tara was now playing with Penny's breasts and pulled on her nipples to bring her up and kiss her mouth. Tara's hands went to Penny's waist and immediately Penny helped to undo her jeans and push them down. Tara's hand rubbed over Penny's bush and her finger strokes along the cleft below just once, before she broke the kiss, and said "Time to make up with Mike". She stepped away, beckoning Mike to take her place. He did so quickly.

I could see the bulge in his jogging trousers, and Penny felt it as he pressed against her. She pulled his trousers down, and he was naked below, his nine inch cock bouncing up and pushing against her stomach. Penny kept kissing Mike, full mouth opened kisses, while she wanked him with one hand and gripped his bottom with the other. Mike was squeezing her breasts and buttocks, sliding both hands from one set of fleshy globes to the other in a slow rhythm.

Tara meanwhile had knelt to ease Penny's shoes, socks, jeans and knickers off, and then did the same for Mike. She stood up and said "Take his shirt off". Penny obeyed, and Mike pulled her whimsy his naked chest, rubbing himself against her breasts. He bent his knees to drop low enough to kiss her, and his hands were on her ass again, gripping her and almost lifting her. For a moment I thought he was going to lift her up and lower her onto his cock, a trick I had seen him do with Tara, but he was interrupted. "Time you did some making up with Sean I think." said Tara, and she pulled the two apart, and beckoned to me.

I stood up and stepped over to her. Penny welcomed me with open arms and a passionate kiss. I let my hands rove about her body, and barely heard Tara saying "We'll be back in a minute."

Penny stripped me, kissing each part of my body as it was revealed talking all the time in between. "I'm sorry I was so silly earlier Sean. I promise I won't be again. God I love your nipples. I've been thinking about what you said as well. You are right about the way I was using the word when I was angry. And you are right, you have never fucked me like that. But I sort of like the word now. It is naughty. I like the way Tara uses it. I heard her saying it to you when you were taking her. She just means do it hard and fast, just do it. I like that. I want you to do that to me."

She was kneeling at my feet, removing my sock, the last piece of clothing on my body, and she looked up at me with those big brown eyes and said "Fuck me Sean. I want you to fuck me right here and now so Mike and Tara can watch and see that it's alright between us and I love you. And then I want to Mike to fuck me, and then I'll do whatever Tara wants."

From the doorway Tara said "Well if Sean and Mike have just come in you I think I'd like to do a sixty nine with you, to start with." She was carrying a big duvet and some pillows and came into the middle of the room and threw them down. "Spread those out Sean, and while he is doing that, I seem to be the only one wearing anything, which won't do. You may strip me, Penny."

I spread the duvet over the rug on the centre of the room, joined by Mike who had another quilt and more pillows, and the denim brief case. Tara simply stood with her hands on her head, and let Penny remove her bustier, pausing to lick each nipple and kiss her navel, roll down her stockings an slip them off with her shoes, and then pull her rather skimpy knickers down. Penny was kneeling at her feet, and leaned in with upraised face to kiss the red bush before her. Tara opened her thighs and thrust forward a little to let Penny access her slit, saying "Kiss and lick and make up." Penny's tongue flicked out to run down and up again through the hair covered lips, and Tara bit her lower lip and moved her hips in a little circle. "Oh, much better. But now, lie down there with your legs open, pussy towards the sofa, Sean is going to fuck you for us."

Mike was already sitting down, and Tara went to plonk beside him, I had been arranging pillows and smoothing out the quilt. Penny came over on her knees, and spun around on her bottom. She lay back beside me and opened her legs, pointing her pussy right at Mike and Tara. She looked up at me and said "Come and fuck me lover. Fuck me and come in me."

I asked her to raise her bottom, and slipped a pillow beneath it. I got a certain thrill from seeing her do that. I was displaying her to the others, they were looking right down at her pussy as I opened it with my fingers. She lifted her legs wider as I slipped two fingers in and felt how wet she was. She was more than ready. I spread her lips and used my slippery fingers to coat her outer lips and clitoris with her juices. I made a conscious effort to ensure Mike and Tara got a good view of her glistening opening as I moved round to take her. She co-operated, bringing her hands down, one to hold herself open, the other to take my cock and guide it. I pressed home firmly, a long slow penetration, all the way in, rocking forward and opening my knees against hers, spreading her wider, raising her legs, sinking in to my full depth and exposing us to the couple on the sofa. Penny sighed. So did Tara.

I was looking into Penny's eyes as I took a long stroke, almost pulling out of her. At the top of my stroke my bottom was high in the air. I knew our audience could see everything. I felt quite exposed, my cock and balls and particularly my asshole were under scrutiny. What Tara said about playing with my ass, and Penny's, came back to me, and strangely thrilled me. I knew that Penny's pussy and her asshole would be just as exposed. I wondered what Tara was thinking. That thought excited me.

So did hearing my once shy girlfriend say "Don't worry about making me come, Mike will fuck me next, and Tara. Just take me Sean, just fuck me and give me your come in me."

So I did. I was not oblivious to her pleasure, I did not just fuck her, use her body as an aid to wanking, but I did concentrate on my own needs, my own urges. Speed and depth and rhythm were set by the tension in my balls and the throbbing of my cock, not by her breathing or her hips.

She came. She came screaming "Oh Sean, oh fuck, oh fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck me, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my love!"

I kept going, speeding to my own orgasm. I came with a series of gasps, my back arched, head up, arms locked straight as my hips thrust down. I took two more strokes and caught my breath, then looked down at her. Penny was lying spread-eagled, breathing deeply, and looked up at me. "Phew," she whistled "Oh boy, that was good."

Behind me I heard Tara say "I'd agree with that" and the sound of Mike moving off the settee, as he said "Not over yet."

He was kneeling beside us, and as I looked round at him he said "Mind if I cut in? I believe this is my dance."

I kissed Penny, and said "Enjoy." and rocked back onto my feet, pulling out of her. I just had to keep rolling back to sort of fall onto the sofa behind me, and was in the perfect spot to watch as Mike took my place. His long pink cock was hard, and I saw Penny's hand take it and give it a couple of gentle strokes. Mike said "Hmm, I like that. You wan it Penny?"

"Yes please, Mike. Fuck me with it. Fuck me with that big cock and come in me so Tara can lick it out again."

He did what I had done. Mike was well aware that his well beyond average size could be a problem so he was gentle on the first couple of strokes, taking three goes before he was fully inside her. Penny was fidgeting and panting as she tried to accommodate him, as even though her pussy was relaxed and well lubricated fitting that length in was a stretch. I felt sorry for Mike. I could see that even when he was as far as he could go he wasn't in hard. He could never know how good it felt to press his balls against her the way I could.

I was distracted from this line of thought by Tara. She had snuggled up against me, and watched as her boyfriend entered my girlfriend, but now she said "Oh, sorry Sean but there is something I have to do." She bent down and took my limp cock on her mouth, sucking all of it an using her tongue roughly on it. Then she licked round the base of it and gave a lick over each of my balls. I began to recover an erection but it wasn't fully hard when she stopped and sat back up, saying "Thanks. Hmm she really does have a delicious cunt. I'm looking forward to licking her next. And it looks like I'll not have long to wait. Mike is really going for it."

He was pounding Penny, bouncing on her like a pile driver, forcing grunts from her with every deep thrust. I had rethought my pity for him. His balls were bouncing off her asshole, and he was obviously having a good time. Penny was almost purple, and I was starting to worry about her. I had never been so rough on her, although I had seen Mike do that to Tara, and she seemed to enjoy it. Penny had urged me to fuck her hard, but now she was silent apart from the noises forced from her body as Mike slammed into it.

"Ooh that lucky girl," cooed Tara "that pussy will need some kissing better after this. Oh boy, look she's coming again."

Penny was thrashing and grunting beneath Mike, unable to make a coherent sound, until at last a hoarse and sibilant 'Yesssss!' was released.

Mike was sucking his breath in huge gasps and said "You want my come in you?"

Penny gasped "Come in me!"

"In your cunt?"

"oh"

"Mike"

"fuck"

"Me"

"Come"

"In"

"Me"

She managed one word as he pulled back each time.

"Oh"

"Oh"

"Oh god"

"Oh I can feel you coming"

"Oh thank you. Oh God."

"Ah. Ooh ha. Oh that was good."

Mike lay on her like a dead man for a moment, simply gasping. Then he rolled and fell off her in dramatic style, flinging his arms wide. He was slick with sweat and gasping air.

Tara quickly moved forward to take control of Penny. With the cushion beneath her and her legs in the air, Penny's glistening ass and pussy were an open target for Tara's tongue. Tara held her by the back of her knees, pushing her so her feet were by her ears, and looked down into Penny's gaping pussy. "Oh what a lovely hairy cup of come for me to drink." said Tara, and she began to lap like a cat with cream.

Penny was beyond orgasm now. She simply writhed and smiled and groaned, whimpered when Tara caught her clitoris, and wriggled when Tara, tongue tip chased her juices over her asshole. I saw Tara repeat the action, licking round it and across it, and then using the tip to push a little at the centre of her ass. Penny made no protest, but she twitched as Tara swirled around her rim. Tara's finger was then on Penny's clitoris, rubbing her fast as she rimmed her. Penny was flapping her hands about by then, the sensation too much to bear and too much to allow her breath to even groan.

She came, a third time in half an hour.

Tara let her put her legs down, and went to stroke her breasts and kiss her lips. She kissed her deeply, as I watched and I thought of what she had just done. Penny was sucking on the lips and tongue of another woman, one who had just licked the come of two men who she had begged to fuck her from her own pussy, and rimmed her ass. If I had predicted that a fortnight ago no one would have believed it, least of all me.

Watching Tara rim Penny had been a shocking experience. I had read the Joy of Sex (both volumes) so I was aware of such things, but I had never really believed in them. Now I wondered what that had felt like for Penny, and what it would be like to do. The idea of licking Penny's ass was not as unappealing as I would previously have thought. Tara's? Okay, probably. Mike's? No. No. Hell no.

After a long kiss Tara looked at Mike, who was lying where he had fallen, but now watching the girls, and said "Give me the case, and have a seat on the couch." Mike did as he was told.

Penny was lying with her eyes closed, post orgasmic flying. Tara roused her gently. "Penny darling. Wake up honey. That's my girl. Now you promised to do whatever I wanted after Sean and Mike fucked you. Well I want you to do two things. You remember earlier I set you a task? And Mike set me one? Well I want you to help me with mine, but first it's your turn." She held up a banana.

"Oh." said Penny

She reached out and took it gingerly, then looked from Tara to the sofa where Mike and I were sitting. I'm sure he grinned at her (it is his characteristic expression) I smiled, and nodded. "Go for it Lovergirl" I said.

She smiled at me, and opened her legs again. Penny rubbed her whole pussy with her left hand, while holding the banana ready in her right. She worked a finger into herself, then another, spreading herself for Mike and me to see. She was still wet, and her pussy lips looked swollen and puffy after their recent treatment, but she wiggled her fingers back and forth across her clit, and raised her legs higher to open herself up. Then she brought the tip of the banana down and placed it right into her opening. Beside me Mike sighed, and Penny looked up at him. She smiled broadly and said "You like that Mike?"

"Oh yeah, good view. Just wish I had my camera" he said.

Penny laughed "You don't need a camera, you'll never forget this."

And she pressed the banana all the way home, right up inside her so only the stalk was showing. She took her hand off it, still holding herself open with the other, so we could get a good look.

Mike said "Whoo hoo!" I applauded.

"Did she do that the first time?" asked Mike

"No, it was a bigger banana, but I have to say that was memorable Penny."

She grinned at me and then made a little tight face as she pulled the fruit out, and then started sliding it back and forth, varying her strokes, shallow and deep, slow and fast, sometimes popping it all the way in again. Her left hand now worked around her pussy, rubbing along the inside of each of her outer lips, and up to frig her clit. I could tell by the tension I her legs that she was close to coming, but she didn't get there.

She gave a great sigh and fell back with arms and legs wide, the banana sticking half inside her. "Oh god, I just can't do it." she said and then the banana slowly rose up from her pussy and fell out.

I laughed. A throaty, dirty deep laugh of genuine humour. She looked up and poked her tongue out at me, making a face. Between further laughs I said "Sorry Lovergirl, but that was funny. Very sexy, but very funny."

"Never mind that bad man" said Tara, "We will get him at playtime. But for now you can play with me."

Tara kissed Penny and took a moment to play with her body, bringing her to a sitting position and pressing her breasts against her own, letting her hands range over thighs and buttocks, and encouraging Penny to follow suit. She made her suck on her nipples and pressed her head down to her red bush, spreading her legs and leaning back to allow Penny to lick her pussy. She pushed Penny around to a sixty-nine, Tara below, pussy towards us, and raised her legs so Mike and I could get a good view of my girlfriends tongue on her wet lips. Penny slipped in a finger, and then two and I thought that was the object of the game, until Tara said "Lick me further down Penny" and lifted he legs higher. Penny licked the whole length of Tara's pussy, but Tara flipped hr legs up and caught her own ankles. She crossed them behind her head and said "Further down, Penny, like I did for you."

I caught my breath, and so did Penny. Tara wanted her to lick her ass.

She did it. A tentative little sweep of the tongue. Tara made a humming noise and said "Good girl. Do it again honey."

"Hmmn, ok, again. Hmm, remember what I did, round each side. Yes that's nice, ooh yes, round like that, Uh huh oh a bit firmer, yes use the whole tongue, mm would you mind putting a finger in my pussy while you do that? Ooh thank you. Now just the tip again, round and round, ahhh, and back and forward over me. Oh you are getting good at that. Hmmm can you press in the middle? Ooh. Oohh oh I like that oh I like that with your finger on my clit. Hmm yes press your tongue on the middle again. Can you open me up a little? Oh my. Oh I can feel your tongue inside me. Ohh, I'll come."

I watched in amazement as all this happened, my girlfriend increasingly enthusiastically licking and probing Tara's asshole, fingering her pussy, and pushing her tongue into both holes. She even continued to lick Tara through and after her orgasm, concentrating on the pleasure of her friend, paying no attention to Mike and me as we sat watching them. It was beautiful and very arousing.