Bad Penny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike offered me more gel, and I took a fresh dollop of it to press against Penny's ass again. This time as I pushed my finger tip in Penny made an effort to relax her ass, and with the extra lubrication I felt her open up and my fingertip passed the hard ring of muscle, entering her more deeply. I drew back a little and then pushed on in, until my whole finger was inside her. Penny breathed hard a few times, and I felt her sphincter spasm around me but she softened again, and I let my finger rest in her. Tara whistled. "Hmm, Hmm, Pretty thing, here Boy, pull the other side of her pussy open, let's look at that."

Mike placed two finger tips on Penny's right outer labia, as Tara did the same on her left, and the two pulled gently to open Penny to my view. Her pussy was spread wide, a wet petalled flower of pinks and purples and browns, fringed with dark curls and centred in dark purplish reds, and below that my finger disappeared into her body, tightly surrounded by her well lubricated ass. Tara hummed again and said "Oooh yes, very pretty thing. Pretty Penny's pink pussy, and a finger up her puckered ass. Can you slide your finger in and out a bit, Sean.?"

I did. An inch each way, taking care not to pull back so far that her sphincter might close again. Slowly but firmly I worked my finger in an out, and flexed it a little, pulling each way against her muscles, up and down, left and right, as I moved it back and forward. I felt the grip on my finger soften, and Penny said "Oh my god. I can feel you doing that. I can feel your finger inside my bottom."

Tara laughed, "I should hope you could feel it. Does it feel nice? Do you like your Master finger fucking your ass?"

Penny nodded. "Yes. It feels weird, but it is nice."

"Good," said Tara. "Later on I want to hear you ask him to finger fuck your arse when I get the Boy to fuck your cunt. But now you must be getting tired hanging like that. We should let you down."

"Good idea," I said, "but I haven't finished here. Lower her down so she can rest on her back but keep her legs supported."

Mike lowered Penny slowly to the duvet on the floor beneath her, while I kept my finger firmly inserted in her bottom. Once the tension went out if the hoist I said to Mike "Take up the slack. Good. Now, where were we? Oh yes, Tara you were going to use a vibrator on this slave's pussy."

Tara giggled. "Oh yes, so I was."

We got Mike to stand at Penny's head and pull back the bars holding her hands and feet in the air. That opened her up even more to our hands, and Tara set to work with two vibrators, one going into Penny's pussy, the other focused on her clitoris. I concentrated on pumping my finger in Penny's ass, timing it to take advantage of the contractions and relaxations caused by the vibes. It didn't take long for Penny to start panting, then crying out, then gasping and yelling.

When she came I felt her body clasp my finger, waves of muscle contractions as she wriggled and pulled against her bonds, and her body leapt when Tara pressed the vibrator against her sensitive flesh again and again. She was reduced to a limp, sweat-slick rag-doll, head lolling and limbs floppy, moaning quietly as I slipped my finger out of her. We undid her wrists and ankles from the bars, and I took her in my arms again, and stroked her hair.

She recovered her breath, and I felt her kiss my chest, and she murmured "Thank you, Sean. Thank you, Master."

Tara tapped me on the shoulder and said "We'll see you upstairs." She lead Mike away, as I held Penny close and stroked her body, and kissed her forehead, her nose, her lips, whispering love and desire, and asking her if she had enjoyed what had just happened.

"Oh, yes, Master," she said "Of course."

"You don't have to call me 'Master' now, Penny." I said.

She looked shyly at me and said "But I like it."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I let it go, and asked her again "But did you like what we just did? What I was doing?"

Penny was quick to answer "Yes. I know it seems weird, but yes, I did. Did you like doing it?"

"Well, I know what you mean about it being weird, but yes. It seemed so intimate. In a weird way. And I wondered what it felt like. To have that done." I blushed as I said that last sentence.

"I'll do it for you, if you want, Master."

"You don't think it is too weird for me to ask that?"

"I like it. Having you play with mine. Why shouldn't you like me playing with yours?" Penny smiled. "Definitely need that gel stuff though. Did they leave it here?"

I looked round "No, they lifted the case. I suppose we should go up now anyway." I must have sounded reluctant, because Penny reached out and touched my face softly.

Penny kissed me and said "Sean, my love, my man who I love and cherish, I'm still your Lovergirl as well as your slave-girl you know. This is just for fun. And if it isn't fun for you we can do something else. Okay? We don't have to go to bed with them."

I smiled "Okay, Lovergirl. I just worry, that I might play too rough. I never want to do anything you don't want to do, or coerce you or force you. I do want you all for myself, but I know we are both enjoying the others. I, I liked watching you and Mike, you know. I like watching you and Tara."

"I know love, and I like watching you play with them. And I know you are looking out for me, and looking after me. It's why I love you, and its why I can play with them and enjoy it. You see, there are things I would love to do but I'm scared to do. Like asking you to play with my bottom. Tara licked me there last week and it felt fantastic, but I couldn't ask you to do that, or touch me there. And I would make you stop if you tried it. But as your slave I can let you do it, and enjoy it, and not feel too guilty about it. So if you order me to lick your bottom, and put a finger in it, well, I would have to. And if I enjoy that, it is ok because I'm only doing what a slave has to, not being a bad girl. Not being what the girls at school would have called 'a dirty slut'. You see? As a slave I'm free to do all sorts of things. You can order me to suck your cock right now. If you like. Or to go up and lick Tara's pussy. Or to suck Mike off while you take me from behind on the bed. And I won't be a bad girl. I'll be a good girl for doing it. Even better if I enjoy it and put some enthusiasm into it. I know, its strange, but it makes me feel good. So what would you like me to do? Anything that turns you on will turn me on. Give me an order Master."

"Okay, kiss me, and then come up stairs with me."

Mike and Tara were just emerging from the bathroom. I decided we would have a quick shower as well, and helped Penny remove the leather cuffs and collar. "You have to put them on me when we get dried." said Penny.

"We are going to sleep soon, won't they be uncomfortable? Also, you might scratch me with the buckles or rings in bed. They look good by they aren't a great design for night wear."

Penny thought for a moment, pausing as she lathered my chest. "Okay. But you have to put them on me tomorrow. Not Mike or Tara. You do it."

I understood. I smiled. "Okay, tomorrow I will make you my slave girl. But now Lovergirl, I want to make you clean all over."

She squealed and giggled as I soaped her, and especially when I slipped a soapy finger into her pussy, and then a soapy tip into her bottom. I rinsed everywhere, spending time with the shower head on her clit and nipples, before pronouncing her to be officially the cleanest girl in Belfast.

In the bedroom Tara was riding Mike. We stood in the doorway, me behind Penny, arms round her, semi hard cock pressed against her back, and watched them making love. It wasn't fucking. It was beautiful, and sexy and almost embarrassing to see because it was so intimate. Tara was fluid and graceful, and when she came it was quiet but intense, she fell on him almost weeping, and they kissed and whispered secret names and love. I had seen them like that a few times, but it was the first time Penny had witnessed such a tender exchange between them. She turned to me and kissed me so softly and then lead me to bed, where we quietly settled down beside the other loving couple, and sleep joined us all.

In the morning I woke early, needing the toilet. I was on the outside of the bed, and slipped out quietly to go to the bathroom. As I came out of it Penny was standing on the landing. She came up to me and kissed me quietly, and whispered "Good morning Love. I just need the loo too, but I brought these for you, if you would like to put them on me when I come out."

She was holding the cuffs and collar. I smiled. "Be quick."

When she came out of the bathroom I was still naked on the landing, holding the leather straps. She knelt before me and held up her hands "Master." was all she said.

I buckled a cuff around her wrist, and she said "Thank you, Master."

The same was repeated for her other wrist. Then she turned round and held up her foot to let me buckle around her ankle, thanking me each time. Then she sat up on her knees and held up her long hair to expose her neck. I placed the collar round it, and kissed her neck before I did the buckle up. Then I turned her round, and looked at her. Her nipples were erect, her cheeks were flushed, and her eyes sparkled as she looked at me. "How may I serve you Master?" she asked.

I wordlessly took her head in my hands and drew her too me and kissed her deeply. I desired her. I wanted her. I knew I could have her, did have her, could do anything to her and with her, and I wanted it all.

Tara and Mike emerged from the bedroom to find us naked on the landing carpet, Penny on her back with legs spread, me pumping my cock into her, our mouths locked in a fierce kiss, her hands thrown above her head to expose herself to me. My hands were on her ass, pulling her to me as I thrust deeply into her, and I was grunting with effort as I drove my cock deep.

I barely noticed them in the doorway, apart from hearing Tara giggle, as I pressed on towards my climax. I was lost in a world made of Penny, her scent and silken skin, her soft cries and her taste, the warmth of her body beneath me and around me, and the knowledge of her love, her desire, the acceptance and submission of her, the thrusting hips that rose to meet me, and the soft breasts that pressed against me. She came as I took her, tightening round my cock and shaking as I carried on shafting her, panting and groaning and grabbing at my back. She had reached a plateau of arousal, coming again, a long continuous orgasmic fugue, her body becoming rigid and her breath stopping, as she stared at me and mutely urged me on to come in her. I exploded in a flurry of hard thrusts, and felt myself disappearing in a rush of light, as everything went slow and there was nothing left but the sensation in my balls and cock and the clinging flesh that held them, and the face of the girl beneath me, as she felt my come flood inside her, and she knew I was hers alone.

We kissed and gasped and kissed again, and laughed and kissed, and were surprised to hear the sound of Mike groaning, and we looked around to see him leaning against the door frame with Tara on her knees taking his whole cock in her mouth.

Penny giggled, and I pulled out of her and rolled off to the other side so I could see Tara in action. "Mike, are you Master today?"

He shook his head, "Mistress Tara is still in charge, Master."

I laughed. "I can see that."

Tara pulled off Mike's cock, and looked round. "I want to borrow that Girl for a moment, Sean, Okay"

"Fine." I said.

Tara pulled down on Mike's cock and made him lie on the landing. Then she ordered Penny to sit on his face. "Go on slave, I want you to put your pussy on his mouth. He has to lick you clean."

Penny glanced at me, and saw me nod, and smile, then she climbed onto him. Mike's tongue went up into her, and I heard him licking and sucking at her, as Penny's eyes went wide, and she could feel him lapping my come from her soaking pussy. Tara was sucking him off again, and I could see his hips flex and buck in an uncontrolled reaction. It wouldn't be long until he came if they kept that up. Since Penny was kneeling over him facing his cock, when Tara pulled her mouth away and pointed Mike's cock at Penny's mouth it was obvious what she wanted her to do. Penny leaned down, and took his tip in her lips as Tara wanked Mike, and slid her tongue down to his balls. I re-evaluated my estimate for how long it would be before he came. Thirty seconds at the most.

I was ten seconds wrong. He held out for forty.

As he started to come Tara said "Don't swallow it Girl, keep his come in your mouth," and Penny seemed to comply. Mike's flushed face was shining with the juices from Penny's pussy as he lay panting between her thighs, and I couldn't help smiling as Tara looked up at me and said "I thought he should have a little treat this morning. Now girl," she continued, turning back to Penny, "Keep that come in your mouth a moment more. I want you to turn round and give Mike a nice big kiss."

Penny looked a little surprised at this, but did as she was told. She fed Mike his own come, as he took her face in his hands and slipped his tongue between her lips, and kissed her long and deeply.

Tara had moved over beside me and linked her arm in mine as she leant against me and watched her boyfriend. "He is such a come-sucking slut. I want him to lick your come out of me later, if that's okay?"

I looked down at her. "So you want me to come in you, later?"

"Oh yes. I want you to fuck me while I sixty-nine your girlfriend. I want her to see your cock in my pussy from up close. I might get Mike to fuck her at the same time. We'll see. Breakfast first though. Okay, you two, enough of that – go and get breakfast and bring it back up here. And no playing with each other, I want hot toast and coffee and eggs and bacon. And orange juice. Chop chop." Tara turned and took my hand, and said "Now come back to bed Sean, I have a treat for you in store."

The two slaves went smiling down the stairs, and we went into the bedroom, where Tara showed me some of the features of the room which I had not seen before. The light above the bed was fitted in the same way as the one in the living room. There was another hook in the ceiling in the clear space in front of the wardrobes. The bed itself had rings concealed on the inside of the legs, to which she attached straps, showing me how to adjust them. Then she opened the end wardrobe, and took out a what looked like a photographers flight case. It was full of small leather and rubber items, not all of which I recognised. She pointed them out. Blindfolds, small whips in soft leather, paddle shaped leather things for spanking, gags, and butt plugs in various sizes. There were clips with tassels on them "For nipples" she said casually, "Or a clit," and there was a thing that looked like a leather keyring with multiple loops. I laughed when she explained that it was a cock restraint.

"I want to tie Penny up today," she said, matter of factly. "I want to tie her face down on the bed with her legs wide, so we can massage her with oil and finger fuck her ass, then we can put a butt plug in her. Then we can roll her over and you and Mike can take turns fucking her, with the plug still in. We'll blindfold her and gag her of course. She won't know who is doing what to her. She'll love it."

I wasn't sure about that, and said so. Tara fixed me with her 'Are you stupid or what?' look.

"Sean, darling, how can you have been going out with her for five years and not know what she wants yet? Penny wants you to take control. She wants to be taken, used, stimulated without mercy, made to accept pleasure she cannot ask for. She wants to serve you, and to do every kinky weird and perverse thing she can think of, and quite a few things she can't think of, but I can, because she is a sensualist, a hedonist, and a submissive exhibitionist. Trust me. She will love it. Just as much as Mike will love being tied down with his ass in the air and having Penny suck him and wank him while I fuck his ass with a dildo, and then you fuck him with your lovely cock until he shoots in your girlfriend's mouth. Which is why when you fuck her you won't come in her. Mike can do that, with special permission, so he can lick her pussy out when you are fucking his ass, of course."

"I, ah, I'm..." I stuttered

Tara stepped right up to me, pressing her naked body against mine and gripping my cock. "You aren't sure about that, but your cock is. Your cock is hard and wants to fuck her, and me and him. All three of us, in the mouth, the ass, the pussy if we have one, your cock wants to fuck and come in all of us. So just go with it, do what your cock wants. You'll enjoy it too." Then she kissed me to silence, and wanked me, and I took her tits in my hands and she pressed them round my erection and looked up at me and said "Oh yes, and your cock wants to fuck my tits and Penny's."

I was turned on and suddenly horny as if I had not just had the most wonderful sex with my girlfriend just ten minutes before. I pulled her up, putting my hands under her arms, and lifted Tara in the air, turning to dump her onto the bed, pushing her legs wide and moving to enter her, saying "You know sometimes you are just so right," as I pushed my cock hard against her pussy, opening her lips, the head popping into her, taking her slick wet passage and sinking in until my balls hit her ass. "My cock does want to fuck you, and I am enjoying it very much."

"Ooh, Christ, that's good, oh, fuck Sean, I like that cock of yours. Fuck, yes," moaned Tara, and I shafted her hard and slow, then hard and deep and faster, and I followed my cock, taking her to orgasm and carrying on past it, bouncing my balls off her ass, biting her shoulder as she dug her nails in my back. It became an animal fuck, libertine cock and wanton pussy in simple harmonic action.

She came, I couldn't. It was too soon, after too much the day before. It was close, but my legs went to jelly, my heart raced, muscles failed and I was left gasping for breath. I teetered back from the edge of climax, and found myself rolling off her and gulping air, and looking up at Mike, who was holding a tray, and looking down at me with his face composed. In best English Butler impersonation he said calmly "Breakfast is served, sir."


As breakfast ended Tara announced that she intended having a long bath and "doing girly things" with Penny, and suggested that that "Master Sean and the Boy" could bugger off and play music, or snooker or pinball, or whatever, until lunchtime.

We took the hint. In any case, I was horny but incapable, and I knew I needed rest. So Mike and I played over some of his songs, and he thrashed me at snooker, and we talked about where all this weird sex was going. Mike was typically laid back about it. It was all just fun. I was getting worried though, which is typical behaviour for me. It was changing things. It was changing Penny. But that didn't phase Mike, and it didn't stop me from carrying on down the path.

Lunch was taken in bed again, with two wonderfully clean and lightly made-up, beautiful girls who were wearing frilly lingerie. They had sent us to shower while they made the food, but I declined Mike's offer to join him in the booth. We took turns.

As usual the meal was eaten under house rules - the two girls feeding the two boys and vice versa. When we had finished Tara leaned back and said "Now Sean, are you rested?"

"Yes, I feel great, thank you."

"Good. Because the slave girl here has been very good this morning, obedient and helpful. I wish to reward her again, and I need your helping hands."