Bad Penny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, what do you suggest?"

"Well first we need her naked. Would you like to take care of that?"

I got Penny to stand by the bed and removed her light and lacy slip and panties, while Tara and Mike cleared away lunch and pulled the duvet back. I noticed how smooth her legs were, and that her armpits were shaved. For a moment I wondered if Tara had shaved her all over, (Tara had done that once last summer to herself, the first time I had seen such a thing) but was relieved to find her bush was still there, although a few stray hairs perhaps had been contained. I complimented her, and Penny said "Thank you Master, I am glad I please you, but Mistress Tara is responsible, she shaved me. She said if you wanted she will shave my pussy next time."

I reached down to run a finger through her soft, dark curls, "Hmm, no, I like the hair."

Penny smiled and flexed, pushing against my finger "Whatever you like, Master, I like too."

The others had laid several towels across the bed, and produced bottles of massage oil. Mike arranged a couple of odd shaped foam blocks on the bed, which I wondered about. Their purpose became clear when Tara told Penny to climb up on the bed and lie down with the wedged shape under her knees, supporting her lower legs, and the hollow rounded shape was cradling her head.

"Now Slave,we are going to massage you. First your front, then your back. But to heighten the sensation I want you not to look at what we are doing, just feel it. So I'm going to put this on you," said Tara, holding up a blindfold.

Penny meekly acquiesced, and once she was naked and sightless we began by pouring oil on her stomach and spreading it over her body. Tara coordinated the operation, no breast or genital touching allowed until both arms, legs, hands and feet and stomach and neck, shoulders and face had been thoroughly relaxed. Then she massaged Penny's breasts while Mike worked on her feet and calves and I had duty on her hands and arms. It was a long, slow and thorough operation, sensuous but not directly sexual, relaxation and pleasure were the aims. Once her entire front was well oiled and relaxed a brief and light massage of her inner thighs and pubic mound was then performed, but nothing too erotic, and she was allowed to rest for a moment. "How you doin' Lovergirl?" I asked her gently.

"Mmmm Mmmm," was her relaxed reply.

"Okay time to roll over," said Tara, also gently. We helped Penny over onto her front, her face now held off the bed by the round foam cushion, and more oil was applied. We worked her back, shoulders, buttocks and legs, revisited her arms and calves and feet and hands, neck and then buttocks and thighs again. Penny was slippery all over and limp as fish. Tara got the wedge cushion and had us help Penny to lift herself up so her stomach was supported on the wedge and her bottom was in the air. More oil was applied, and her inner thighs and buttocks were massaged. Penny spread her legs, exposing her asshole and pussy to us. It was obvious what she wanted. Tara sighed and smiled. She turned to Mike and said "Wrists." To me she said "Ankles."

We moved to our assigned places, retrieve the straps from below the bed, and clipped them to the cuffs Penny wore. Then Mike started to tighten up his straps, and I did the same, spread-eagling Penny on the bed. She felt the tug of the straps for the first time, and said lazily "What are you doing?"

"Just strapping you down slave, so you can't move" said Tara lightly. "We are going to play with you now, and we don't want you to close your legs. Sean is going to finger fuck your ass again. I might do that too, and maybe the slave boy will play with it. And all sorts of things might happen to your pussy."

Penny didn't struggle. She did make a muffled squeal as cold oil hit her most sensitive areas, and another gasp as Tara's fingers opened her pussy up while Mike gripped her buttocks, holding them apart for me to slide a finger into her bottom. We made her come quite quickly, our oiled hands rubbing her nipples and neck and thighs, in and around her pussy and ass, her toes and fingers, stimulating every erogenous zone.

Tara and Mike both fingered her anally, as well as in her pussy, Tara at one point having a hand with her thumb in Penny's bottom and three fingers in her slit, vigorously pumping both holes at the same time.

As Penny approached her first orgasm Tara pulled her thumb out, and called to Penny "Hey, girl, you want your Master's finger in your ass when you come?"

Penny gave a muffled gasp. Tara asked her again "Do you want him to finger fuck your ass?"

Penny wrenched her head sideways and said "Yes, please!"

Tara grinned at me. "You had better ask him to then," and she fast frigged Penny's clitoris and finger fucked her pussy.

Penny writhed in her bonds, the breath driven out of her, and gaped "Please Master, finger fuck my ass! Oh please, quickly, I'm going to come!"

I slid a finger deep into her, feeling her muscles begin to spasm, and said "You may come now Slave."

Tara grinned at me. I kept my finger in place as Penny's orgasm subsided, and Tara motioned Mike to climb on the bed and straddle Penny's bottom. I reached out and took his cock, and guided it into my girlfriend's pussy, rubbing it across her wet lips first, and pulling it into her for the first inch or two. She moaned and began to rotate her hips, pushing back as much as she could given the way her hands were tied. It was strange to feel the muscles move inside her, and Mike's cock moving in and out of her. But the angle was difficult for me, and I had to slide my finger out.

Tara, on the other side, quickly slipped a finger in. I sat back to enjoy the scene. Tara had one hand beneath Penny, frigging her clit, the other above curling a finger into her ass. Mike was swiftly and deeply shafting her pussy. Penny was panting and rocking, enjoying every moment of it. And I wasn't jealous. Because I realised that I really liked watching her get fucked. Even more than watching Tara and Mike. Seeing Penny having sex, her body moving in pleasure, hearing her moan and sigh and make that little "Oh" of uncontrolled excitement, was more than just a turn on. It was a feast for the senses, and filled me with a warm satisfaction as well as desire. The contrast of her honey tanned skin and Mike's Nordic pallor, his long pale cock entering between her soft brown thighs, and Tara's even paler hands stroking Penny's back and buttocks, and entering her ass, all combined to make a picture that was erotic, sensual and stunning.

I loved her. I loved making love with her. But I loved watching her coming in their hands.

My moment of reverie ended as Mike pulled out and made way for me to take her. I quickly stepped into his place and sank my cock into her warm and welcoming pussy. I rode her as Mike fingered her ass and Tara reached under her to play with her tits, and then after a few minutes I tapped Mike to take over. We swapped, and Tara got me to take over on Penny's nipples as she rooted through the case of toys. She held up an object to show me, and gave me a quizzical smile.

I said "Okay," and reached to take it from her.

Mike pulled out, and held Penny's buttocks open, exposing her open pussy and her asshole. It was a view that would have shocked me if I saw it in a porn mag, but now it was simply exciting. Tara squeezed gel onto Penny's bottom and began to rub it around the ring, while I squeezed more onto the black rubber butt plug in my hand. It was the smallest one that Tara owned, a little fatter than a finger at the maximum flare out towards the base, but no bigger than my thumb. The rounded tip was smaller than my index finger and easily penetrated Penny's bottom. In fact the whole thing slid into her with no resistance. I felt it settle in as the bulge passed her sphincter muscles and she tightened round the thinner shaft that connected to the T shaped end. Penny gave a sigh of delight as it popped home.

Looking at her I again had the strongest urge to get a photograph. Penny Harty's ass with a butt plug in it, oiled all over, pussy wet and open, just recently shafted, by me and another man, soon to have two cocks in it again. She was so smooth and shiny, tight and firm, 21 years old, fit and horny, and loving it. A vision of abandon and hedonism. I had to have her.

She came as I shafted her. I could feel the rubber plug against my cock as I went into her, and when she came her ass clenched it and her pussy clenched me and I was squeezed against the hard rubber behind that thin wall of flesh. She came hard, noisy, thrashing against the straps, breathing hard. I carried on shafting her deeply, timing my strokes with her breaths, driving her on to another orgasm. Then I let Mike take her, and he did the same, not letting her down from peak, making her come, and come again, until it was my turn.

I paused for a moment as I knelt between Penny's spread knees. Her pussy was open, I could see down inside her body, and watched as the walls of her pink honey-pot rippled and moved. She was breathless now, past her peak, out into a post orgasmic haze. The butt plug was sitting a little up, half an inch perhaps. I put my finger on it and pressed down, and saw her lift her bottom towards it, her buttocks flexing, her pussy closing. It was fascinating.

I lifted my hand and the plug rose up again. I grasped the base of it and pulled gently. I could feel the bulge catch against her muscles, and pulled a little more, easing it up, opening her ass. It came up suddenly in a rush, three inches squeezed out, but an inch left in her. I pushed down.

Penny moaned, but not in discomfort, and I felt the bulge pop back into place. So I pulled up again. Slowly I repeated the cycle, as Tara and Mike watched and Penny moaned each time a little louder. She began to move her hips in time with my pull and push.

Tara almost whispered "Ooh, look, she's ass-fucking herself. God that's making me horny." In a lower tone she added "Come round her and fuck my pussy, Boy," as she lifted herself onto her knees and wiggled her bottom. Her face was only inches from the rubber shaft that I was now popping in and out of Penny's hole. I saw Tara's hand burrow beneath Penny, and emerge between my girlfriend's thighs, a finger poised to penetrate her, and then rub her clitoris with the mix of oil and gel and girl come.

Penny exploded. Her body jumped up, forcing the butt plug all the way in and her clit hard against Tara's hand. Then she started a rapid bobbing movement, as I held the plug, so it was sliding in and out, each time the bulge would open her up as it moved in both directions. She began crying out, incoherent noises, dying away to grunts and gasps and then with a body stiffening, long drawn out gurgle she froze. Her breath stopped.

Tara kept frigging her. I held the plug half in, and slowly, ever so slowly, pressed it down. As the bulge popped inside and her ass closed around the narrower shaft she collapsed with a groan, and lay panting.

Tara lurched forward. She put her hand on mine and pulled up, causing another moan from Penny as the plug came out, and then with Mike still riding her from behind she pushed my hand away and leaned over Penny, pulling her cheeks wide so she could rim her. Penny writhed a little but sighed as Tara's tongue soothed her muscles, and I watched as my girlfriend's ass closed softly.

Tara looked up at me with glazed eyes, and said "Untie her."

I moved to do as she said, as Mike and Tara carried on. I was amazed at Mike's stamina, and I could tell from the red patches on his cheeks that he was going to come soon.

When I got the straps loose I undid them and gently pulled Penny onto her side, then her back, and over onto me to hold her as I removed the blindfold. Tara flung herself down onto the empty space beside us, twisting onto her back and welcoming Mike between her legs. She was gleeful as she said "Come in me, Boy, fill me up."

The two were locked in a kiss as her legs wrapped round his back, and it didn't take long before she began to chant her way through exhortations and passionate groans, coming and swearing and screaming, and demanding his spunk. Like a good slave he obeyed, driving deep and arching his back, face flushed red, a roaring groan as he jetted inside her, and then fierce kisses, claiming her, proclaiming his love, slowing into softness, gentleness and affection, turning into lovers again.

Penny had clung to me, limp and exhausted, but aware of my whispered love, and had kissed my chest and returned a whisper, but now I realised she was asleep. Deeply, softly, gone, like a child kept up too late. It made me feel good.

Tara looked across at us, and smiled as she said "Poor lamb. You brutes have worn her out."

They pulled the duvet over us, and although it was only three in the afternoon we all slept.

I was woken by soft kisses, and Penny smiling at me. "Hi honey, Tara's making tea, but I brought you a glass of orange."

I struggled upright, saying "Thanks. Hmm. I needed that. How are you doing Lovergirl?"

"Good. Great." she leaned forward "Thank you, Master," she said in a deep, soft voice full of love and suggestion.

"Oh, still Master then?"

She laughed "Sean Carver, you keep doing things like that to me and I'll call you whatever you want me to call you."

"So you liked that?" I said.

She blushed and looked down. "Yes, Master."

I laughed "Well if you are good I might do it again. But first I think we all need a shower and to change this bed".

"Mistress Tara and the Boy have already had a shower. I was sent to wake you and help you. Then we are to dress for dinner."

I think I have mentioned how much I enjoy showering with a woman. I love being soaped all over, and returning the favour, and the sensation of a slippery squirming girl against me. I had a hard on, and would have happily spent an hour enjoying Penny's body, but she reminded me that "Mistress Tara respectfully requests that we are not too long in the shower, and we dress for dinner. She says what I wear is up to you, but she thought fully clothed would make a nice change of pace, Master."

I decided that Penny should wear a blouse, bra and skirt, hold up tights and high heels, but no knickers. I had removed her cuffs and collar before we showered, and thought about whether or not to put them on her again. She suggested something symbolic would be better - "I have some jewellery with me that might be nice." She insisted on me placing a bracelet on her wrist and another on her ankle, and putting her necklace on her myself. As I fastened each thin chain on her body Penny said "Thank you Master," in that tone of pleased submission I was beginning to recognise and, to my surprise, enjoy.

Downstairs Tara and Mike were busy in the kitchen and suggested that I should go and sit in the living room, and that Penny should keep me company. She sat beside me and snuggled against me as we talked. It was strange. She started by saying that she was happy, and that she wasn't sure that she should be. And then it all began tumbling out of her. How she had felt free for the last two days as a slave, how she hated her parent's religion, and never wanted to go to church again, and if she did she would be wearing something sexy, and not feel guilty. She would wear her anklet and bracelet from now on as a reminder to herself of what it was to be free, to be a slave to love. And sex.

She was scared and defiant at the same time as she told me she loved sex. She loved all of it. She loved being naked, being watched, being touched. She said she had almost come when Mike put the spreader bars on her and hoisted her arms up in front of us the night before. She had felt naked, exposed, and helpless, but powerful as well. We were staring at her. We had to look, we had to desire her. And when Mike lifted her legs and exposed her pussy, and her ass...

Penny looked up at me. "I felt even more naked when you could look at my bottom. And then you covered it with your finger. And you put your finger in me. And it was even more inside me than when you touch my pussy. Is that odd? You would think my pussy would be the most intimate part of me, but sometimes I think when I suck your cock that it is so much more intimate than having it in me down there. But what would it be like to have your cock in my bottom? I have been thinking about that. Maybe that's why Tara seemed to like it so much. Maybe we should try that."

I swallowed, and said "Okay, if you like. But I'm worried about hurting you. It's not what they were made for."

Penny laughed. "I've talked to Tara about it. She has been doing it with Mike for months, and she is fine. She says as long as I'm relaxed and you aren't too rough, it will be good. She has offered to help you, maybe use a vibrator in me to open me up for your cock. Ooh, I see that appeals to you."

I was hard again. "Well, I can't deny it. Would you mind rearranging things for me, I'm caught up."

"Of course Master." Penny said, smiling as she slipped her hand into my trousers and pulled my cock upright, giving me a few slow strokes. I pulled her to me and kissed her. There was love and passion and desire in her lips.

Then the doorbell rang.

Penny and I looked at each other quizzically and heard Tara calling out "Hang on a moment" as she crossed the hall.

There were voices, and Tara said "Andrew, Seana, how good to see you. No, no, you aren't disturbing us, actually we were just about to have dinner, but come on in."

I heard a female voice protesting, but Tara said "No, not at all, Sean and Penny are here, but there is loads of food in the house, come on in and join us."

The door opened and I saw Seana Kearns in the doorway, with her boyfriend Andy Kelly behind. Andy had been at school with Mike and me, Seana had been in Penny's school, so we all knew each other well enough, although we hadn't seen each other in a couple of years.

Hands were shaken, cheeks kissed, drinks fetched, and news caught up. Andy, a sandy haired, wiry guy with quite piercing grey eyes and a rich laugh was training to be a bank manager, following in the family footsteps. Seana, whose dad was a doctor, was training as a nurse. They had been going together almost as long as Penny and me, and now lived together in a flat off the Lisburn Road.

They had been on their way to the cinema and had called in to invite Mike and Tara to go with them, but since dinner was offered...

I wondered for a moment if this was a set up. Andy had been a close friend of Mike's throughout school and beyond, as had I, but we had not been close to each other. But I knew from Mike that he and Tara had shared partners with Andy and Seana. Had they arranged this 'accidental' drop in, planning to get a larger group together for some fun and games? The fact that Tara had insisted we dress for dinner might suggest that this was pre-arranged. But there was no sign of any anticipation or excitement or sexual tension in Andy or Seana at the start of the evening. They seemed genuine in their surprise at seeing Penny and me, and the conversation was relaxed and normal.

Things subtly changed as time went on. Gin and tonic before dinner, white wine with the starter, red with the main, Andy agreeing to leave the car and taxi it home later, a sweet golden muscat with dessert, port and brandy and Cointreau with coffee, all combined with good food and conversation to mellow us all, and for some flirtation to emerge.

Tara of course flirted with everyone, and Mike paid great attention to both Penny and Seana, and I wasn't surprised that Seana flirted back with him, and Andy with Tara, but then Andy started to pay attention to Penny, and Seana was a little coquettish with me. Which was nice. I had always fancied her. Middle height, slim, short blonde hair in a bob, boyish figure but cute smile and sparkling blue eyes, Seana was clever and funny. A bit of a tomboy, but cute and sexy with it.