Bad Penny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after dinner we drifted back to comfortable seats in the living room, and Mike made the rounds with more wine, and there was a definite touch of tension in the air. Of course it was Tara who made the running.

"Seana, my dear, you remember the weekend after the Halloween party?" she said, innocently.

Seana laughed, and said archly, "Ye-es."

Tara looked at her with her wicked eyebrow raised. "Want to relive old times?"

Seana glanced at Penny and me, and then Tara, who nodded subtly. She looked at Andy, and asked simply "Well? You fancy it?"

Andy had caught sight of Mike's trademark grin, and was smiling as well. He looked at me with an enquiring expression, and a flick of the eyes towards Penny before he looked back at me. "I fancy all sorts of things," he said and glanced at Penny again.

I smiled, and nodded, and said "Well they do say a little of what you fancy does you good." I looked over to Seana and added "Would you agree?"

She was grinning. "Perhaps. What does Penny think?"

Tara broke in before Penny could say anything. "Penny's opinion does not count. She has already agreed to do whatever Sean and I command this weekend."

Seana laughed again. "Oh, you are playing that game are you? And you Mike?"

"I am at your command, Mistress Seana," he said and bowed.

Seana looked at me. "Your opinion counts doesn't it? You pulled the black ball? Or the pink?"

Tara laughed then "We didn't draw. Penny volunteered, nominating Sean as her Master. Yes, sweet isn't it?"

"So where do we fit in?" asked Seana.

"Wherever you like. All volunteers today, Master Sean and I are accepting slaves, and willing to share our Boy and Girl with other Masters or Mistresses." said Tara.

Seana and Andy looked at each other. Andrew said "I trust Tara, and Sean's a good guy. I'm happy enough. Or we can get a taxi, no problem. It's your call."

Seana looked very briefly at me, a flashing glance that sent a thrill down my spine. She lifted her glass and said "Here's to hedonism." She downed it in one,

Andy raised his. "And bohemian depravity."

They kissed, a loving peck, and Seana turned to face Tara. She slipped off the sofa onto her knees and said "How can I serve you Mistress?"

Andy surprised me by following suit.

Beside me Penny clutched my arm, and gasped. Both Andy and Seana glanced at her and smiled. Tara stood up and walked over them. She looked down at their upturned faces and said "You promise to be good slaves, and do as Master Sean and I command?"

"Yes, Mistress" they both said.

"The safe word is 'Buffalo'. If you are in distress say it and whatever is being done will stop. Now girl kiss me and lick me." Tara stepped forward and lifted her skirt. I couldn't see what Seana did under there, but I could guess. Andy sat patiently. Then Tara turned to him and pressed his head into her crotch. "Hmmn, good boy." She turned to Seana and said "Now girl, let me see you lick that other girl out."

Seana looked across at Penny and I thought she hesitated for a half second, but she started to crawl towards where we were sitting and I said to Penny "Lift your skirt and open your legs, Slave, I want to see if this new girl is any good at pussy licking." Penny grinned and said "Yes, Master."

Two seconds later I witnessed the delightful sight of Seana's pink tongue separating the hair covered folds of my girlfriend's pussy, her blonde head and pale face a wonderful contrast to the tanned thighs and dark curls that Penny exposed at my command.

Mike was helping Tara out of her blouse and skirt, revealing that she was wearing a cream and white basque, with suspenders holding her matching stockings. Andy was easing a pale lacy thong off over one of Tara's feet, as he continued to lick between her legs.

I turned back to Penny, and Seana. "You may put a finger in her Slave, but keep licking her. And you Girl, while she is licking you, get your tits out. I want to suck them."

Penny immediately unbuttoned her blouse and began to try to take it off, which was awkward as she was leaning back for Seana. I told her to leave it on. "You can just undo your bra and remove it, and leave your blouse open."

Penny had gorgeous breasts. Her Mediterranean genes gave her dark brown nipples to crown the soft pale brown cones that pointed straight up. I did want to suck them, but I fondled them first while I watched Seana slip a finger into Penny's pussy and then dip her face to lick her clit. Penny was enjoying it, but I suddenly had the urge to see that blonde head bobbing over Penny's dark breasts, those pink lips on her nipples. "Come up and suck these tits now, Girl, you can keep finger fucking her as well."

Seana was happy to do as I said. She quickly moved to grab Penny's right breast and squeeze it while she almost devoured the left one. "God but you have great teats, Penny. I use to look at them in the showers at school and I was so jealous!"

She moved to the other side drawing Penny's nipples up with great sucking noises. "Oh I wish I had tits like these."

I had leaned close to Penny's head to get a good view of what Seana was doing and I said to her in quiet, confidential tones, "Did you ever look at Seana in the shower?"

Penny was wild eyed as she looked at me. "Yes!" she confessed.

"And did you want to suck her tits?" I asked.

Penny looked worried for a moment and said "It was her hair. Her blonde hair down there. I was looking at it."

Seana looked up. "Really? You looked at my bush?"

Penny was blushing now, and twitched as Seana rubbed her thumb across her clit. "Yes. I had never seen a blonde one. Mine is so dark."

I laughed. "I have never seen a blonde one either. We will both have to have a close look, later. But tell me, in the showers at school, did you want to kiss her?"

Seana said "Yes," a half moment before Penny did.

"Well why don't you kiss now?"

The two girls looked at each other for second and then hesitantly Penny sat up and touched her lips to Seana's. It was a nervous kiss, a first kiss. She pulled back and said "Hi."

Seana's eyes sparkled and she was blushing. "Hi Penny. You know I never thought I would ever do this. But I'm glad." Seana took another kiss. Then another, and Penny met her with soft enthusiasm. I watched as they explored each other, hands now roaming a little an kisses becoming passionate, and wondered at the strangeness of it.

Seana had gone straight to licking Penny's pussy without hesitation. Penny had opened her legs and bared her breasts, and Seana had ravaged those as well. But these kisses on the lips were so much more intimate that they had been shy. It was like what Penny had said about sucking my cock. The thought of which was suddenly very attractive. I could put it between the two girls lips and see Seana suck me. And then fuck her. I wanted to see that blonde bush, lick her out and slide my cock in.

But I didn't want to interrupt the highly arousing scene before me. I glanced at the others. Mike was now stripped to his posing pouch, with his huge erection poking out of the side of it and into Tara's mouth. Andy was on his back with Tara sitting on his face, her hands were busy behind her wanking his cock that was poking out of his open fly. I couldn't help noticing that it was a much more normal size, comparable to my own. Then I caught Mike's eye. He was, as ever, grinning.

I almost laughed, but a hand on my upper thigh, sliding towards my crotch, stopped me. I was delighted when I looked down to see that it was not just Penny's hand, but that she was holding Seana's in her own and guiding the pretty blonde to feel the erection beneath my trousers. I placed my hand on theirs and squeezed them against me. Reaching with my other hand to stroke Penny's exposed right breast.

On the floor Tara was now bending forward over Andy's face, his hands were on her breasts as she had flipped the cups of the basque down, and Mike was removing Andy's trousers.

I whispered in Penny's ear "Would you like to suck Andy's cock?"

She broke her kiss with Seana and said, with a smile, "If my Master wishes. Are you sure that this girl will be enough to pleasure you by herself?"

"I'll call you back if I think she needs help."

Penny grinned and kissed me, "Thank you, Master," she said and disengaged from Seana's embrace, adding to her "Take good care of my Master, I have to go an suck the slave Andy's cock now."

Seana laughed and said "He'll like that."

Penny quipped back "Don't they all?" and slipped away.

Seana looked at me. "Would you like that, Master?"

Her inflection on the last word was a little mocking, but she was reaching for my belt.

I took her hand and said "I'm sure I would, but there is something I want first." I pulled her towards me and kissed her lips. She was surprised, but quickly adapted to the change of pace.

I drew her to me, letting my hands carefully explore her fully clothed body, and building the intensity of my kisses. I whispered to her "If you want to play slave girl I'm more than happy to be your master. But you don't have to. I fancied you years ago when you were a flapper girl in "Thoroughly Modern Millie' and I have wanted this since then."

She looked at me. "That was fifth form! That's six years ago!"

"Yes, and I have never forgotten it. You were gorgeous. You still are. I wanted you to know that. And I remember you in 'Our Town' and 'Oliver.' I really enjoyed sitting on that stage behind you when you were doing the bit on the ladder, and I could see up your skirt to just above your knees. I fantasised about you. I would like to make love with you Seana, in every way, and I would like to give you pleasure. And I want to know something. You flirted with me at that party after 'The Caucasian Chalk Circle,' but I was going out with Penny by then, so I didn't flirt back much. Did you mean it? Did you fancy me then?"

"Maybe. Yes. A bit. No, a lot. Yes." She said.

"I always think that if you have fancied someone, got a bit of a buzz about them, it can fade away, but it never goes away altogether. What do you think? Is that why you came here tonight? Because you knew I'd be here, and Penny, and you could live out your old dreams of sucking her tits and snogging me?"

"No." Seana said, and looked at me curiously, then she understood. "You think this was set up with Tara? Sorry to burst the ego, but we really did just drop in to see if they wanted to come to the cinema. But," she snuggled closer and kissed me, "I'm very glad we did. And that things are turning out this way. You are right Sean, I do still fancy you. And since Andy and Penny are busy... "

We snogged. Teenage lust reignited, we were suddenly back there like school-kids, fully clothed and innocent and too involved in the kiss to do anything else but lie back on the couch and press our bodies together. I'm sure if we had been alone we would have carried on like that for hours, slowly stripping and exploring each other, making love. It would have been a beautiful first time. But on the floor beside us things were heating up, and we were distracted by Tara saying "No! I did not give you permission to fuck him. The first ride on this slave's cock is mine. You may fuck with the other one, there on your knees, so I can watch."

Penny said "Thank you Mistress" and went to kneel near Andy's head, with her bottom stuck up in the air. Mike quickly got down behind her, and as Seana and I watched he rubbed the end of his cock between her pussylips.

Seana had rolled over to get a better view, so I was spooned behind her and had one hand reaching under her to hold her breast, the other on her bottom. She lifted her leg without thinking about it, to allow me to reach around the crotch of her jeans, following the seam to press against her pussy. She squirmed back against me and sighed as I found the right spot, and Mike pressed his hips forward, the head of his cock disappearing into Penny's body.

"Christ, who would have thought it, Penny Perfect getting it doggy-style from Mike," Seana almost whispered. "Ooh, my god, look at those tits now!"

They were swinging back and forth as Mike rhythmically drove deep into Penny, and she rocked her body back to meet his thrusts. Seana's hand worked behind her, between us, into the top of my trousers, and down to take my cock in her grip. I grunted. She squeezed me and gave me a few short strokes, her movement restricted by her position. "And there goes Tara. Andy will like that. He loves to be ridden. Oh, Christ, Sean, help me off with these jeans."

She sat up and swung round onto her feet , standing facing me, and I sat on the sofa and undid her belt and the top button of her denims as she pulled off her tee-shirt. I kissed her tummy button as a pulled down the zip fly, and followed it with a row if kisses to the top of her knickers. I noticed the fine see through hairs on her stomach standing up. Then I looked up as she threw her bra aside and I reached to her shoulders, pulling her down so I could plant a kiss on each of her nipples.

She held my head as I sucked each pale pink point in turn. Her breasts were tiny, two soft and rubbery mounds, with nipples like a boy, but those nipples were hard as tuning pegs, and as sensitive as Penny's even though they were half the size. As I sucked them I eased her jeans off her bottom, pushing them down her hips and brought my hand up between the smooth and soft flesh of her inner thighs to press against her knickers, feeling the hair and soft wet flesh beneath the cloth as I gripped her firm buttock with my other hand.

Seana's body responded, pressing to me, knees bending, and she gasped. I released her pussy, and pulled her leg up, leaning back to see what I was doing, and untied her trainer laces. "You are beautiful, Seana. Just beautiful," I panted in my excitement.

She held her breasts in each hand and squeezed them to make the nipples stand out. She looked disappointed at them and said "I'm sorry they aren't as nice as Penny's. You must be used to sucking those lovely tits. It's no wonder she wasn't looking at mine in the showers - there's nothing to look at!"

I had her shoe off and dropped her foot to the floor and pulled her back to me, my hands on her waist, and sucked her nipples hard again. "But they look lovely, and they taste lovely, and they feel gorgeous in my mouth."

She laughed as I reached for her other shoe, and turned her head to see what her boyfriend was doing. "Andy always says 'more than a mouthful is a waste' but I think he's not complaining now."

I looked round her. Andy was still on his back, but Penny had moved over his face so he could suck her nipples as Mike screwed her and Tara rode him. He definitely wasn't complaining.

I laughed, and looked back at her. "And I'm not complaining either." I kissed her and helped her pull her jeans down and off her feet. She reached for my shirt buttons, and I stroked her legs and hips and sides and her breasts and stomach as I talked about how lovely each part of her was, and how I loved her her skin and her sweet scent. "And just so you know, your lovely little tits are not as small as some I've kissed. I was with a girl last year who had a lot less than you"

"What age was she? Six?" Seana asked.

"No, early twenties I think. And I had a very good time, although she wasn't on the pill, so things didn't get that far."

She looked askance at me, and said "You're not just saying that. Hmm. Well I am on the pill, so we'll just have to see how good a time you have with me."

She helped me off with the shirt and quickly bent to remove my shoes and socks. Over her head I could see Mike's flushed face as he was still ploughing into my girlfriend, and Tara was shaking all over as Andy thrust up into her. I loosened my trousers and Seana helped to pull them off, along with my underpants. I was naked, and I appreciated her low whistle, and the slow, deliberate way she reached for my cock. "Pretty boy. Ooh aren't I a lucky girl?"

She bent to kiss it, and I relished the moment, seeing her smiling face open to take me in, her blonde hair framing her blue eyes and pale pink lips, her cheeks drawn in as she sucked me hard and took me deep. It was a vision from a teenage dream of mine. But I wanted to see her naked now. To see the fabled fair bush, to plant my open mouth on her and taste her sex.

I pulled her up to her feet again, kissing her mouth and breast as they passed, her navel again, and taking hold of the elastic at the top of her knickers. I smiled as I began to edge them down, glancing at her face as she smiled down at me. She didn't know why I was smiling. I'm sure she thought she did, but I'm also sure she was wrong. I was smiling because I had just realised that my suspicions about this being set up by Tara and Mike were definitely wrong, because if Seana had thought she was going to be at a swinging party and have to take her jeans off she would not be wearing those pants. They were large, plain white, thick cotton knickers with broad elastic. 'Granny pants' or 'Passion killers' as some referred to them, not stereotypical sexy lingerie. But to be honest, they were sexy. They had a look of naive innocence and spontaneity about them, and they concealed the object of my desire. The act of sliding them down over her thighs, revealing the fluffy blonde bush beneath, the prominent mound and the pink slit below, fringed in gold, was memorably arousing.

She was very pretty. Her bush was soft and the hair was quite straight and light, and her inner lips were small and tucked away, so that her pussy was pale and pink and tiny looking. I drew her pants down and pulled her foot up onto the seat beside me as I pulled them off it, then placed my hands on her hips and half lifted her up, bringing her pussy to my mouth. It looked exquisite, smelled sweet and spicy, felt soft against my nose, tasted salty and rich on my tongue, opened to my insistent mouth and flooded me with her arousal. She was wet and ready, and thrust her hips at me, spreading her lips on my nose and mouth and chin, grinding her clit against my face, her hands on my head. I was in heaven as I licked the ambrosia from her lips and squeezed her firm little ass with my hands.

I devoured her. I licked up and down the length of her slit, teased her lips apart, ran my tongue-tip between the inner and outer lips on each side, over the hood of her clitoris, kissed and softly bit the tendons at the top of her legs, and the creamy flesh of her inner thighs. I pushed deep into her with my tongue, and then a finger. And then two. I even flicked my tongue over her ass, and came up to buzz her clit. Her legs were starting to go, so I eased her down, sliding her bush across my chest and stomach, holding her open as my cock touched her. I had to lift her up and shift a little, but on the third try I hit home.

Seana looked at me with passionate longing as I lowered her onto my prick. Her pussy was warm and tight, slick and pulsing, on the edge of orgasm. She made a noise that was surprisingly deep for such small and light voiced girl, and which plugged straight through my ears and into my balls. It was visceral, primaeval, raw and animal, sexy as hell, an invitation to ravishment.

The next few minutes were a crazy dream-scape of flesh and sound. I don't know how we ended up on the floor with me on top, her legs spread wide and hands on her shoulder blades, tongue in her mouth, pumping my come inside her sweat slick body, feeling her nails on my back as she pulled me deeper. I remember fragments of scenes in slow motion. Her leaning back when we were on the couch so I could see her blonde haired pussy lips descending on my shaft. Her head jerking up to send her hair flying in a halo around her head as I thrust up into her. Her hand in mine, fingers twisted as she came, and I sucked her nipple, and she cried out to God. Her foot in my hand, toes in my mouth as I pulled against her upraised thigh with the other hand to drive my cock home as she lay on the floor with her arms above her head, face flushed and breathless. Her stomach muscles twitching beneath my hand as I caressed her and kissed her clitoris. Moments of beauty I'll never forget.