Bad Penny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naimh crooned. I moved to lie beside her, to mould and kiss her breasts, to kiss the inside of her forearms an inner elbows. I sucked her fingers, bit her neck, coaxed her to the edge of orgasm as Tara carried on tonguing her and fingering her. When she came I held her and she wrapped around me, and Tara moved behind her to enfold her.

We lay together for a while, before Naimh kissed my chest, and raised her head to look at me. I kissed her lips as she sighed. Without speaking, her hand fell onto my cock and she wanked me with long strokes and we began to press against each other again. Behind her Tara slipped down to better reach Naimh's bottom. She rubbed the small of her back, down between her buttocks, up the back of her thighs. Naimh raised a leg and Tara again penetrated her cousin's body, sliding two fingers into her.

Naimh was nearing another climax when Tara lifted her leg further and shuffled down the bed to gain access for her tongue. I couldn't see what she was doing, but Naimh shivered in delight, and began to cry out.

As I kissed her and caressed her, and she got that faraway look, I was caught by the beauty of her skin. So pale and smooth and soft. The fine ginger hairs around her ear and down her neck were fascinating. And the sounds from deep in her throat were primaeval, penetrating straight to my hind brain. I was suddenly lustful, I wanted to possess and ravish this woman again.

She was willing.

I moved the tip of my cock to touch her slit, and she gasped, thrusting her hips forward to rub against me. In a moment she was rolling on top of me, and I felt Tara's hand take my cock and rub it up and down Naimh's slippery opening, before the girl pushed back and down, spearing herself on me.

I pulled down on her shoulders then, taking her mouth with mine as I struggled to control my hips. She flexed, and I felt her legs open and her pussy take me all the way in, and the muscles inside her pulsing around my shaft. She panted in my mouth as another orgasm rolled over her, and then another. I could feel Tara touching my balls. She was licking Naimh, rimming her.

On top of me the teenage girl writhed and whimpered. Her body clenched around my shaft and her wriggling was enough to send bolts of pleasure shooting through me, tightening my balls. I thought I would come, and then felt Tara's finger probe beneath my perineum and touch my ass. Her tiny finger tip entered me as Naimh pressed down and began thrashing about on my cock. It was only the second time I had been so intimately touched, and I came inside Naimh as she came, and we rocked together and kissed and thanked each other when we regained our breath.

Naimh turned to Tara, who was lying beside us. "And thank you too, dearest cousin. That was something new."

Tara twinkled. "Maybe you'll get me back sometime. But now I ought to go and check on Mike." She kissed each of us, and I heard her whisper "Alan doesn't deserve you, darling," as she parted.

We got under the bedclothes and lay facing each other, far enough apart so that we could focus on each other's face, and breathe without stealing each other's oxygen. We talked softly, and I touched her face and shoulders and sometimes her throat and breasts, and her waist and hips, with my hand, and my foot found hers, and stroked her calf and thigh. I asked her what she liked, what she didn't like, and we passed on to places and toys, fantasies, and then first times.

She wanted to know about me first. So I told her - Penny was my first, for everything, except one thing.

She wondered what I meant. "She was my first kiss, first girl who I touched, fondled, did anything and everything with, and did those things to me. Except, we had a row, and broke up, and I thought we would never get back together, so I started seeing other girls. And, well, at that time we had done everything short of actual full sex. So when I got in bed with a girl who was not a virgin and wanted me to go the whole way... I did. And then I got back together with Penny, and we did it, and it was her first time. So I have always felt a bit bad about it. But it was just the way it worked out."

"Hmmn. Not the sexy story I was expecting." She frowned.

"Well, I could give you the sexy version..." I said, and when she smiled and nodded I went on, "I was sad. And lonely. Penny had left me, and I got drunk a lot. Then a girl leapt on me at a party, and snogged me, and another girl, another time, shared a bed with me and we had a lot of fun, although we had no condoms and so we didn't have as much fun as we might have, but still I was sad. And then, one evening, as I was falling asleep on a sofa, staying overnight in a friend's house, I was woken by the light from the doorway, and my friend asking if I wanted to come up and sleep in the bed with him and his girlfriend. To which I made some incoherent reply, of a generally "what? No thanks mate I'm comfy enough here" kind of thing.

"So the door closed, and I became more awake, trying to work out just what had just happened. Did he really say that? What a weird thing to ask, I thought. And then the door opened again, and into the room walked a girl. His girlfriend. Wearing a diaphanous baby doll night dress and similarly see through knickers, and a dab of some potent perfume. She came and sat on the sofa where I was lying, pushing her bottom onto the seat just in line with my crotch, causing me to shift back and rise up.

"Were you asleep when my idiot boyfriend came down here a few minutes ago?" she asked To which I replied "Yes." So she smiled and said "What did he say to you?" which made me pause for thought.

"I said, "Well..." I thought for a moment. The light from the doorway was dim, but my eyes were well adjusted to the low light. I could see the darkness of her nipples through the thin fabric. It was obvious that this girl wasn't shy around me. Could I say what I suspected he had said? I swallowed. "I thought at first that he said something about you inviting me to sleep in the bed in the spare room..." and I left the suggestion hanging.

"She nodded. "So you said you were comfy enough, and turned him down. That makes sense. But you only thought that at first? What did you think he really said, once you woke up and thought about it?"

"I swallowed, and said "He might have said something about you wanting to share a bed, and that there was lots of room."

"She laughed. "And what if that was what he said? If he was inviting you to share a bed with me? What would you have said?"

"I swallowed again. Before I could answer she leaned toward me, giving me a view down the front of her already see-through gown. I swallowed again, and she said "What would you say if I asked you to come to bed with me?"

"I confess my answer was "Ahmm..."

"She leaned closer and whispered against my lips "I will be most offended if you say no."

"I squeaked. Really. My throat had closed and mouth went dry and it came out as a croaky high pitched whine. "What about him? Won't he be jealous?"

"She chuckled, a warm, low, wicked sound. "No. Didn't he come down to invite you first? He'll be there too, he's as excited about the idea as me. We have a deal. This is a one time thing, just with you. He trusts you. And me. And he is going to fuck me tonight as well."

"Oh," was my reply. And she laughed again.

Naimh interrupted me. "Hang on a minute! You are talking about Tara and Mike! Aren't you?"

"Yes." I answered

"So your first time was with Tara? In a threesome with Mike? Good god!"

"Yes. It was. And it was good. Would you like to hear more? Or is it no longer so sexy since it is about your cousin?" I asked.

Naimh laughed then "Its okay. Tara is sexy, and I'm sorry I interrupted. So, what happened next?"

"Well, since Tara had said Mike was going to fuck her as well, I finally got the idea that she meant I was going to fuck her. Not just share a bed and fool around but actually go all the way. I probably looked scared. So she laughed again and said "So, Sean, do I have to drag you or are you going to follow me to my bed willingly?"

"Despite her dress, her scent, her closeness and her wicked voice, I still found it hard to believe. I made one last effort to make sure I was not dreaming and said "You are serious about this then?"

"She kissed me. A long, deep, passionate and serious kiss. Her hands were in my hair, down my sides, pulling mine up to her body. I touched her back, her hips and her barely covered breasts, and was suddenly filled with lust and confidence. Until she broke the kiss and sat back, saying "Well, that's better! Now come to bed."

"As she rose and pulled me up with her I had to ask again "He is okay about this? I mean, I'm convinced, and I'm more than okay, but I don't want to cause trouble."

"She just laughed, and lead me to the stairs.

"In their bedroom, just across the hall from here, Mike was sitting up in the bed, wearing a dressing gown and looking really scared. I mean pale and shaky. I probably was the same colour. I paused in the doorway and we looked at each other for a second. Then he grinned. Still pale, and a bit hesitant, but the usual Mike grin underneath it all.

"Tara took my hand and lead me to the bed, where she spun round and looked at me and held both my hands. Without looking at Mike she said "Sean here is all worried that you might be jealous. That it might spoil things between you two if I we do this. So please tell him what you said to me."

"Mike shuffled a moment and then said. "Sean, you have been my mate for nearly ten years. I know you are a good guy. And, I love and trust Tara. And you. So Tara and I have agreed that since she fancies you, and she doesn't want to cheat on me, she can do whatever she wants with you, as long as I know about it. I don't necessarily have to be here, but I have to agree up front. However, this is the first time we have ever done this, so I want to be here tonight. Because I think I would be jealous if I wasn't involved and getting to fuck her as well. And also, because I think it will be very sexy to watch her getting screwed. So tonight, you two have Carte Blanche, as long as I get to play with her too."

"Tara looked at me and said "Okay?"

"Okay." I replied, although for the first time it hit me that Mike was going to watch us. That I would probably have to take some clothes off. And Mike was going to see me.

"But I didn't have much time to think about that because Tara kissed me, in no uncertain way.

"I was wearing my tee-shirt and jeans, and socks. She started to undo my belt. I was semi-paralysed. Mike was watching. Five feet away. His girlfriend was sticking her tongue in my mouth and squeezing my backside. And I had a hard on.

"She dropped my trousers, and went down to pull them off and remove my socks. I shuffled awkwardly from foot to foot. And she smiled up at me, saying "These have got to go." Then she grasped my cock, through my bulging underpants, and added "We'll keep this. But the knickers have to come off."

"I'm sure I blushed, and I know I gasped as she wanked me with that hand and grabbed the waistband with the other. She had them pulled down a couple of inches, exposing the end of my cock, and then covering it with her lips before I could say anything.

"Somehow in the next few seconds I found myself in nothing but a shirt and her mouth.

"I had my eyes closed for a moment, and I looked down at her when I opened them, but my eye was of course caught by the presence of Mike. He was staring at my cock. Well, okay, he was staring at Tara sucking my cock, but that idea was no less disconcerting.

"Tara noticed. She looked up at me, and then glanced at Mike, and said "How you doin' Honey?"

"He grinned. As always and said "Fab. That looks amazing. Look what it did!" he threw back the covers and his gown, to reveal his erection.

"I don't know what you thought when you first saw Mike with a hard on, but I can tell you, I was flabbergasted. I mean, it is just so ridiculously big. Which, is a hell of a hit on your ego as a guy when you see it in comparison."

Naimh laughed. I said "Gee thanks for the vote of confidence," and pretended offence.

She poked me and then grasped my cock and said "There is nothing wrong with this one, and you know it. Yours is thicker than Mike's, and much bigger at the tip. It feels lovely. To be honest, Mike is too pointy and too long sometimes. When he gets carried away he can really hurt a girl inside. Which is off-putting. And he never really bumps your button"

"What?" I asked.

"When you are in me, and go deep, the bottom of your cock, the bone there hits my clitoris. Which is very nice. Mike can't do that really. And to be honest, he's so heavy! I keep thinking if I don't get impaled I'll get squashed. Thank god he's not a fainter."

That made me laugh. But she stopped me by giving my cock a few strokes, and saying "But I'm sorry, Sean dearest, I've interrupted you again. Please tell me more."

I shook all over and made a little grunt noise before saying "If you keep doing that I won't be able to say anything."

She took her hand away, instantly, smiling and saying "Oops, sorry."

"No need to apologise, I was enjoying that. You can carry on if you like..."

Naimh smiled and said "No, Sean, I want to hear more. But I'll get you later. Promise."

"Okay. Where was I?" I said, reluctantly.

"You were staring at Mike's cock."

"Was I? Oh. Well yes I probably was. And my own was starting to wilt. But Tara was clever, and realised that I was nervous. So she waved at Mike and said "Shift over. Even better, go and turn the dressing table light on and put out the other ones."

"He shuffled across the bed and out the far side. Tara threw the cover back and herself onto the bed, rolling to face me. She patted the mattress and said "Come here, Sean. Lie beside me."

"I did as I was told, and she threw the cover back over both of us. "Now darling," said Tara, "I know this is all a bit weird. Its a first for us too. But Mike's fine, and I'm horny, so how about we just kiss and cuddle for a while and see how it goes."

"So we did. And after a while, I noticed Mike had got back into bed beside us, and he was rubbing Tara's back. She had been lying on her side, but had thrown a leg across me, and was fondling my cock as she kissed me. I had dared, under the covers, to start touching her breasts, but no clothes had come off. Until Tara moved to straddle me, and started pulling at my tee-shirt. I was shortly naked, with her kneeling on top of me, pressing her crotch against my cock. And leaning forward to try to kiss me. Which meant I had to strain my neck to meet her, since she is not that tall. Mike popped a pillow under my head to help. I think that was the first moment that I began to believe that he really wasn't about to flip out and start beating me up. The next moment was when he sat up and took both Tara's shoulder straps and pulled them down her body, baring her breasts, right in front of me.

"Of course it was the first time I had seen her naked breasts. And, well, you know how they look. Although I don't know if girls have the same appreciation for them." I said, casually circling one of Naimh's nipples with my finger tip.

Naimh smiled and said "I think you are right. I mean, I like them. I think they are pretty and they smell nice, and taste good, and I know how wonderful that feels, but men seem to have a fascination with them. But then I can't help looking at a naked cock, so its probably the same sort of thing."

"Well, when Tara leaned forward to put her nipple in my mouth I was finally ready for anything. And I went a little wild. Which she liked, and Mike applauded. Actually, while I sucked and licked her tits, and her neck and ears and lips and face, but mostly her nipples, he sat back and slipped a hand up her knickers and fingered her. So she quickly got very turned on, and came as I sucked on her breasts.

"Which surprised me, since I hadn't known about what Mike was doing. But when she came she dropped onto my chest, and kissed me hard on the mouth, and then when she gasped for air, she grabbed round for Mike and dragged his face to hers, and snogged him. Which was sort of weird, since their faces were only an inch from mine, so I slid out of the way. Down the bed a little, still underneath her, and began feeling her tits and licking them again. Which she enjoyed, and she reached down to grab my hand and guided it into her panties.

"Well, that was upping the stakes a good bit. I had fingered Penny, a lot, and a couple of other girls, so I knew what to do, but the excitement and danger of touching a girl for the first time, with her boyfriend there was, well, fantastic and terrifying.

"She took a finger easily, and two just as easily as well. I had only recently been able to put two in Penny, although both the girls I had played with that summer took two fingers with no problem, but Tara of course was used to all sorts of more advanced things, and I was amazed at how easy it was, how natural and free she was with my hand on her sex, how wet her pussy had become. Penny, believe it or not, was sort of shy, and even though I had done it a hundred times, she was still hesitant about opening her legs. Tara spread herself wide and rode against my hand like it was a rocking horse saddle.

"She came again, as I fingered her and sucked on her breasts, and I looked up to see that Mike was kneeling on the bed so she could suck his cock. He was fucking her mouth, and she was holding his balls, pulling on them to make him go deeper inside her. Which was also pretty exciting to see. I sort of rolled back a bit to watch, and Mike reached down to grab Tara's nipple. I had never seen anyone be so rough. Of course I had never done that to Penny, so I was really shocked by the way he twisted and squeezed it. But Tara loved it, and began pulling and tugging on her other nipple, so I overcame my surprise and joined in. And that's when she said it.

"She pulled Mike's cock out of her mouth and gasped, "Fuck me, Sean! Fuck me now!"

"I was stunned. Shocked. Penny and I never used that word, and this was just beyond bizarre. So I froze up, and Tara reached down and grabbed my hand and forced it against her sex, really brutally using my fingers to frig herself with, and I sort of joined in, but all the while what she had said was ringing in my ears. I kept thinking "She wants me to. Do it! She told me to!" but I was scared, wiltingly scared.

"Well, Mike came, right in her throat, I don't think she even had to swallow, and when he slumped onto the bed she looked down at me and had my hand in both of hers and was really pumping herself with my fingers, and she said "Come on Sean, come up here and fuck me, please!"

"She grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her and grabbed my cock, which was half soft, and started tugging on it. She was frenzied, and not gentle, and it just wasn't working for me, and I remember looking down on her and saying "I'm sorry, Tara, I don't know what to do, I've never done this before!" and it was like someone had hit her on the head. She just froze, stunned, eyes wide, and looked at me.

"What?" she asked, "Do you mean...? You haven't done it with Penny?"

"No." I said, almost in tears. I was blushing, embarrassed, frustrated, angry, all sorts of things that don't make for great sex, but in the warmth of her suddenly still hand my cock was beginning to swell. "We never did it."

She looked incredulous, and said "But you went out together for years!"

"Yes, and she's still a virgin, and so am I."

Tara looked at me so gently then. She let go of my cock and put both hands on my cheeks and drew me to her mouth to kiss me. As we moved I ended up between her legs, her open, soft, smooth, naked legs. My cock of course was against her crotch, my balls hanging down to touch her open, wet and warm pussy, my shaft resting in the fur on top of her springy mons, my chest touching her upright nipples. I remember feeling all of that, and the touch of her thighs and her calves and her heels as she wrapped her legs around mine, and she ran her hands softly and gently over my arms and back. She lingered on the kiss, and when we broke it she held my head again a few inches from her face and looked into my eyes and said "I want you Sean. Would you do me the honour of letting me take your cock into my pussy?"