Bad Penny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard then. I didn't say anything, but I lifted my body to let her hand run down over my chest and stomach and take my cock and point it down. I felt the tip touch her there, and she raised her legs and I felt it just begin to open her lips, to start to enter her. She held me, and looked into my eyes again and said "Push it in, Sean. Push it into me."

I did it, slowly. She flexed and wiggled a little, and eased my way, and she moved her hands to my hips and pulled me deep as she raised her legs, and I felt it all the way inside. And then she kissed me again, with both hands on my head and neck, and she rocked me gently as she took her time. I felt her flex and squeeze me inside her, and her tongue found mine and then her hands dug into my back and she pushed her hips up towards me.

My hips knew what to do, even if I didn't. I pulled up a little, and then pushed in again, and then again, and again and before I knew it I was taking long, hard, swift strokes, and it was like nothing I had ever done before. And she helped me. She was tuned into my rhythm, concentrating on my experience, and knew that it wasn't going to take long. I have to say that she was really good. And, well, even though I was filled with all sorts of mixed emotions, about Penny, and Mike, and Tara, grief and lust and sorrow and fear and regret and desire, she swept them all away. She felt like velvet over a firm pillow, smelled sweet and musky, and her eyes burned with passion and need and wanting. She wanted me to come in her, to feel me pump into her, to be the girl who took my virginity. She wanted me to desire her and pay her the ultimate tribute of my seed in her body. And what a body. It was like sinking into a bath of warm honey.

So I came, oblivious to Mike, lost in the physical sensation of Tara, and then lost in my own world. I didn't faint, like Alan, but I was definitely transported to another place for a while. And when I got back, Tara was smiling up at me, with her arms and legs around me, and she grinned and kissed me and asked me how I was, and I said "Wonderful. I feel wonderful. You feel wonderful. That was..." and ran out of words. So she said "Wonderful?" and laughed, and said "I agree, that was wonderful, but now I have to budge you because I seem to be getting a cramp in my leg"

Which rather brought me back to the world. It didn't spoil things at all, though, but it allowed me to roll off her and Mike to rub her calves, and then her pussy, and then he took her on top of himself and I watched her ride him until he came, and then she climbed off him and onto me, and rode me, until she came. Then she rolled off and lay spread eagled and said "Oh, that was good. Now would you boys do me the great honour of fucking me in turns for the next hour?" So we did. Tag teaming her, getting our breath back in between fucking her hard as we could while she urged us on with the most outrageous commands and both hands grabbing our asses and pulling herself hard against us. It was almost brutal. It would have been if we had any more strength. She did that again one night, weeks later, but made sure we had not come first, so we were fresh and could keep going longer. She was sore afterwards, but swore she loved it and would do it again, although I haven't seen her do it quite that hard for that long since. But by the end we were all just exhausted, and I don't remember falling asleep. I do remember waking the next morning though. Mike was snoring very loudly, and I had Tara's arm across my chest, so I lay there awake listening to him and unable to move in case I woke her. She eventually woke up a bit, and pushed at me muttering "Roll over darling, you are snoring again." She was surprised when I said "No, its Mike who is snoring. I'm just lying here."

Tara's eyes popped wide open and she stared at me for about five seconds before her brain filled her in on the situation. Then she laughed and said "Sorry Sean. God what a racket. Let's leave him to it and get some breakfast."

She lead me down stairs, both of us naked, and I put the kettle on while she sorted bread for the toaster, and then, she turned to me and grabbed me and kissed me and grabbed my cock, and ten seconds later I was fucking her on the kitchen table. And then we finished getting breakfast together and took trays upstairs and woke Mike, and we all had tea and toast and that was that."

Naimh gave a low whistle. "Hot and heavy stuff for a first time, Sean. Mine isn't half as sexy a story."

But you can tell me it anyway?" I asked, smiling.

"Well." She paused a moment and said "My first kiss was with a boy called Phil at a party when I was fourteen. He smelled of beer and cheese and onion crisps. It was not good. But I wasn't put off too much by that very brief encounter, so I properly snogged a few more boys at parties after that. The first one to get his hand up my blouse got slapped. The next one got to keep it there and made my nipples crinkle, and he kissed my neck and deep into my cleavage and I let him unbutton my blouse so he could kiss all round my bra. But no further. Then I had a little tumble with Tara. Yes, your first was my first too, for all sorts of things. She was at my house for a weekend, and we shared a bed, which we had done since we were kids. So we got talking, about boys of course, and we both got hot, and she asked me if I ever played with myself, and she began playing with herself. So I copied her. And then she grabbed me and snogged me. Which was nice, so I let her. Of course I had only a night shirt on and she was feeling my tits, the first time a naked hand had touched them. Which was nice. And then she ducked down and sucked them. Which made my head explode. It was my first orgasm. Real orgasm that is. I had played with myself before and had little frisson moments, but when she sucked my nipples..."

Naimh wriggled at the memory, and went on "So on the Saturday night we got in bed and I just stripped off and told her to do it again. And I sucked hers. And she fingered me. And I came again, and she put my hand on her pussy and said "Do it to me, please." So I did. And it all went a lot further than I had expected. Thing was, as I played with her she opened her legs wide and said "Put your finger in." and then "Two fingers, in and out." And then "Can you get three in?" and I could.

After she came I was still in shock. She had frigged my clit, but not put a finger in me. I had used tampons, so I knew I could take one, but I had never done it when I plyed with myself, I just 'hit the button' if you know what I mean. So I asked her about it, and if she had let a boy do that to her. That's when she told me about her brother and his mates. You know that story?"

I nodded and said "Yeah. She told me."

Naimh looked grim. "Well, she just burst in tears, and it all poured out. Guilt, lust, more guilt about wanting it again, anger at everyone. And then she just flung herself on me and wept and kissed me. It was a hell of a night." She shrugged. "But, from then on, whenever we could, we made out. She was the first to put a finger in me. And she went down on me before any boy tried it. And I licked her before I sucked a cock. But we both wanted boys as well, and we knew if anyone found out about us we would be in big trouble. So we kept it quiet."

"And then I met a really nice guy called Gabriel. Who was not an angel. We met down the park, and hung out together, with a load of others, for a couple of weeks, and one evening I was horny and I leapt on him. We went off into the bushes and I let him finger me, and got my blouse undone and my bra off so he could suck my tits as I leaned up against a tree, and he suddenly went down on me. First boy to do it. He pulled off my knickers and went in with a finger and tongue while I held my skirt up. I am sure half the park must have heard me come. And the other half must have heard me squeal when he stood up and I felt his cock pressing against my pussy. He had got it out when he was kneeling down, and when I came he stood up and kissed me and tried to get it in me."

I laughed. "Naughty boy, but understandable. The mental image of you standing topless with your skirts up is giving me a hard on." I said teasingly.

"Well, maybe, but I was not so sophisticated in those days. I had never seen a cock before, let alone had one there. So I swatted him away and said "No!" quite forcibly."

I laughed. "Swatted him!"

"Oh yes. Which made him jump. Thinking about it now I'm glad he was a good guy really. I've met some guys since who would have been a lot less understanding. But I was so shocked, and so was he, and we both ended up apologising. And he was in some pain. But clever enough to say to me "Is it bruised? Can you see?" and I was daft enough to look. And curious as well. So I knelt down to see, and he told me it was okay to touch it, and then he said I should kiss it better."

"Cheeky!" I said

"Well, as he pointed out, he had kissed me. And Tara had talked about doing it. And I had heard about it from other girls. So I did. I didn't let him come in my mouth though. But it was my first blow job."

Naimh grinned. "First of many. And Gabriel got the next twenty or so, including, at about the fourth or fifth, when I swallowed for the first time. But I still wouldn't let him screw me. I clung to the law and his stupid anti-contraception up-bringing as a defence - I said if my father found out he would have Gabriel jailed, and since abortion was a sin and contraception was a sin, if he wasn't prepared to commit either of those sins he wasn't getting to commit the other one."

I laughed at her indignation. "So let me guess, he suddenly decided that condoms were the lesser of two evils sometime around your eighteenth birthday?"

"Something like that. But it was complicated because I had met Alan. Gabe and I were really good friends and we enjoyed each other, but it had tailed off. We only saw each other once a week, if that, and we didn't always get each other off. So a few weeks before my coming of legal age I had met Alan, and he was, well, tall handsome, well spoken, good dancer, all the right stuff. And I know I complain about him but he is still all those things, and when he gives me that little look..."

She trailed off, and shivered with a little moan. "Sorry, Sean, but..."

"It's fine, darling, I understand. So you started going out with him?"

Naimh grinned. "Well, sort of. I fancied him. He fancied me. But he had a girlfriend, who he had been going out with for a couple of months. So we flirted a lot, but ... I wasn't sure it would come off. So on the weekend after my eighteenth birthday I was in The Coach in Banbridge, dancing and drinking with my cousins, and Gabriel was there, and so was Alan and his girlfriend. And I was so horny and so pissed off because Gabe was snogging a girl called Petra. So when a guy started chatting me up I played along.

"We danced. He got me a drink. We danced more. We got a lot more drinks. I wasn't used to it so I was flying by the third martini and white. The dancing got wilder and more intimate. Then I needed fresh air. Really. Overheated and too drunk and feeling sick, so he conducted me outside and we walked a little way, and I felt better and we stepped into a shop doorway and I snogged him. And I could feel he was hard."

"Well I was horny then. So I got it out. And he had his hands on my bottom, under my very short dress, and a finger found its way inside my crotch. Well, he hit the button. I was thinking of blowing him, but once he got a finger on my clit I wanted something else. I pushed my knickers down with my free hand while I wanked him, and he took the hint and helped me off with them, and as soon as they were off one ankle I pulled him round to me and put his cock up against my pussy. I snogged him and rubbed against him and he popped the end in and groaned and lifted me up and dropped me down onto him. And that was it. I was wet and willing and could take two fingers, so his cock was no problem. Delightful really. And he banged me. Just banged away, a fast, short, deep and meaningless upright pounding. When he had finished he held me pinned against the wall for a moment and then gave me a big kiss. And he was gentleman enough to say 'thank you' when he pulled out. I said thank you back, and he offered me another drink, and we walked back round to the bar. Where Siobhan and Brendan, my cousins, who had brought me there were looking for me. So I was whisked away with no further ado, drink or anything else."

She shrugged at me and gave me a strange smile. I felt a response was needed, but didn't know what to say other than "Gosh. A brief encounter."

She nodded. "I don't think I ever saw him again, although I was in the Coach a fair few times after that. But to be honest, I'm not sure I would recognise him. And I have no idea what his name was." She shrugged again, and half smiled. "Which I'm sort of happy about. You see I had gone out that night determined to have sex with either Gabriel or Alan. I had gone on the pill, a month before. The lesser sin, and the greatest desire. But neither of them won that night, and although I did shag Gabe a week later, he wasn't 'my first'. So in a way it was easy to leave him. And Alan, well, I had him a month later, and I wasn't his first and he wasn't mine, so it was all even. If he had been my first, I'm not sure how I would have been about doing it with Mike, or you, or Alan doing it with Lucy or Penny. So there you go. Not so romantic, not so hot and heavy as stories go."

I shook my head. "Well, there are still some horny images you have put in my head. Not quite a victorian romance, but it has its charm, and while you skimped on detail, it was hot and heavy enough. I am impressed by the image of you in that doorway with a lust filled young man."

"You mean filled with a lusty young man?"

"Yes, both ways I suppose. Lucky fellow, whoever he was, although I think I am far luckier."

She smiled "I'm glad you think so."

"How could I not? You are quite irresistible and utterly beautiful and I have all day to spend with you, admire you and make love to you, not ten minutes in a dark doorway. You know if you weren't in love with Alan I might try to steal you away on a permanent basis."

"You are already getting everywhere, so flattery won't get you any further, Sean. Anyway you are too in love with Penny to really want me, even if I was the trois in a ménage," she said and touched my cheek, and her smile suddenly froze as she looked in my eyes.

I glanced away, embarrassed, but she drew my gaze back and said in a soft whisper "Oh. But you aren't are you? You aren't so sure about Penny, are you? Oh, Sean, what has happened?"

"Nothing." I lied. "Everything." I confessed.

I looked at her and saw her concern, and tried to explain. "All of this. She has become someone else, and so have I. I thought I loved her enough not to be jealous. It turns out that I'm not jealous because I'm not in love with her. I love her, but it has changed. It's like how I feel about Tara. I love Tara too, but I would never want to run off with her, live with her, I'm never going to be in love with her. And now Penny is becoming like that for me."

I shrugged. Naimh looked upset. I went on "I don't think it's quite got to that point for Penny though. I don't think she has worked it out. She still thinks that she's in love with me because she has got herself into this slave girl mindset, and as her beloved master I am allowing her the guilt-free pleasure of wild sex with everyone around her. She loves me because I'm letting her, ordering her, to have fun. She needs me to do that for her, because she can't face the truth. Or at least what her mother and father would say was the truth."

Naimh had gone pale. She looked so worried that I put on a grin and tried to console her, saying flippantly, "Hey, don't worry, lover. I didn't mean to bring you down. I'm fine really, you know? I mean I'm not exactly having a terrible time here, am I?"

She wasn't fooled. "No, but you are hurting, Sean. I can see it. You are scared and your heart is breaking. Oh, Sean."

She was almost crying, and I found myself suddenly grasped in a desperately affectionate hug.

I hadn't realised that I needed that. I felt her warmth of spirit flood me with the touch of her body. It was the least sexual experience I could imagine sharing with a naked girl, and the most humanly caring one.

I shushed her and kissed her and hugged her, and I don't think either of us knew who was comforting who, or why, by the end. Except that after a while I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead and she smiled and said "Oh dear, we are both a mess aren't we. I'm sorry Sean. It's just I sometimes feel the same way about Alan. I think he is falling out of love with me. Not in love with anyone else, but the more he has sex with Penny and Lucy and Tara the less special I am to him."

"And the less special he is to you? Because you have been with me, and Mike, and Penny and Tara and Lucy?"

She looked at me for a long moment and thought. "A bit. Maybe. But more because I think he ought not to let me. If he loved me he wouldn't let me share my body with you. He would be jealous. He should be. I am. A bit."

"Hmmn. Yes." I said. "Maybe that is part of it. I am a bit jealous, but not enough. Seeing Penny in action, or hearing her through the bathroom door earlier, I wasn't jealous. If I think about it sometimes I am, a bit, but mostly it's a turn on, like watching you or Tara. I like watching her. I like arranging to see her with other men. I have fantasies about it. I like showing her off. And I don't like myself for that, I feel like I'm exploiting her, even if she is happy doing it. I feel I should take care of her, be more jealous about her, love her more. But then she wouldn't be enjoying herself with the others, and I wouldn't be enjoying myself with you."

Naimh touched my cheek again and said "You are a mixed up puppy aren't you? I suppose we all are. Tara most of all. But sometimes I think she is the one doing the mixing. If it wasn't for her you, and Penny and Alan and I wouldn't be here at all. Tell me, have you read 'Emmanuelle'?"

I was momentarily thrown by the question, but answered "Yes."

"The second book as well?"

"Yes." I said, now curious.

Naimh nodded and said "There is a discussion of jealousy in that. Of course it was written by a bloke, but it says, she says, something about her husband not being jealous because he loves her. I sort of want to believe that. And for some people it might be true. It might be true for you. I don't think Alan is that complicated."

I laughed. "And I am? Complicated?"

She laughed "You are a lot more complex than him." She smiled indulgently. "He is a simple soul. Good in bed though, and a nice guy at heart. Like you."

"Why thank you, Naimh. So you read naughty books, as well as boys' fantasy literature?" I asked, steering away from things too personal.

"Oh yes. I liked Emmanuelle. Quite raunchy. I liked some of the ideas - the scene on the plane, the party at the palace. I liked the weird glass brothel, club, whatever it was, as well."

"I always wondered about that episode," I said. " I was thrown by the the description of the table with the indents in it for a girl to lie on, with some gas, or vapour, in the hollows. It was supposed to be a drug that nearly gave her an orgasm with one sniff. Totally unbelievable. It annoyed me."

"Annoyed?" Naimh looked puzzled.

"It broke the fantasy by being too fantastic. The physics was wrong, the chemistry was wrong. It was a step too far, and there was no reason for it. It was so implausible that it made everything else unbelievable as well." I shrugged. "I wanted to believe the rest I suppose."