Bad Penny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had helped Tara to rise, and she sat still on the table, one hand on Tara's back, holding her up. I almost forgot to breathe as the three held that sensuous tableau, and then everyone relaxed. Tara fell back into Penny's arms and was gently laid on the table, with girl kisses and smiles and a little giggle. Mike collapsed back, sitting slumped in his chair and catching his breath. When he had gasped some oxygen he looked up to see the two girls kissing gently, and looked round towards me. I was holding out a glass of water. He downed it gratefully. Then he took the glass of wine I proffered, and he said "Thanks." He was grinning.

After a moment or two Tara broke the kiss and said gently "Darling Penny, I don't want to stop, but I'm getting goose bumps."

We decided to relocate to the comfy seats and more heated air of the living room. As she gathered her clothes Tara said "Actually I think a cup of tea would help warm me up, would you mind Penny darling?"

Mike was instructed to help her, since new biscuits and Bell's Directors Blend tea were stashed in a cupboard where Penny might not find them. They went off to put the kettle on, leaving me and Tara alone to enter the living room.

She threw her clothes aside in a bundle as she went through the door, and turned to me with a wicked smile. "Hi ya, Lover, how you doin'?"

"I'm fine thanks. And you seem glowing with health."

She laughed and stepped up to me, a hand snaking to the back of my neck, lips rising to seek mine. "Healthy and horny as hell," she said.

"So I see."

After only a short kiss she looked me in the eyes and said "I don't want you getting any silly ideas Sean. It is Mike's you know, I'm sure of it. I'm six weeks late, so it must have happened the week of the wedding. I didn't do it with you or Alan all that week."

"Oh." I said, and I was surprised at the sadness that tinged my mostly relieved reaction to that news.

She smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips and said "But I wouldn't mind if it was yours, of course, but even so, Michael will always be the father. You understand?"

"Yes. But there is one thing I don't understand. How did you get pregnant? I thought you are on the Pill?"

She looked embarrassed and said "I forgot. I forgot on the day of the wedding, and I forgot to bring the Pills with me, so I didn't have one the next morning in the hotel, and the next day was such a riot that it went out of my mind. So I think my body had a little hormonal flutter, and ... Now I've got sore boobs and I've been nauseous three mornings this week, and both the little sticks went blue, so, unlikely as it seems, I am going to be a mother."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Scared. Excited. Sort of curious and looking forward to it. Mostly in shock I think. And permanently horny."

I laughed. "You are always horny."

"Not like this. It's my tits. They are swollen but not sore, just sort of itchy. And my nipples..." she shivered and rubbed them against me. "They just need rubbed and tweaked and sucked all the time and that makes my pussy just want more. It's driving me nuts. The Doc told it will wear off soon, but for now I just need to wank, or get screwed, ten times a day. And ten times a night."

She had wiggled some more, pushing her hard nipples into my chest, and moving so my leg was between hers and she could rub her pussy on my thigh. "So how about you help me out here," she said, and her hand snaked into my trousers, grabbing my cock as she pulled my mouth down to hers and pushed her tongue between my lips.

When the door opened a few moments later, swinging wide at Mike's push to let Penny carrying the tray get through, I was sitting on the couch with my trousers round my ankles and Tara bouncing up and down on my cock saying "Oh god yes, Sean, oh I love you sucking my tits, oh god yes suck the other one please!"

I heard Mike say "I told you so," and Penny laughed.

They sat on the opposite couch and watched us while cradling mugs of tea and chatting idly about Mike's week. It was somewhat off putting for me, but Tara was oblivious. She rode me with intensity. The itch she had deep inside was the sole focus of her attention, and it was driving her to another climax.

I was far enough away from any chance of orgasm that I was able to simply enjoy her wild and ecstatic performance. Tara was magnificent. Twenty one years old, with deep red hair, a little button nose and big blue eyes. She was not tall, but was curvy and cuddly, and as she bounced on my cock with her head thrown back, gasping for air and driving herself down hard against me, grinding her clit on me and gripping my shoulders, her magnificently round breasts moved in hypnotic sympathy.

When she came Tara froze, clamping down on my cock, trying to force herself through my body. I helped her by grasping her bottom and pushing down, and she collapsed into my arms, suddenly relaxed, floppy and enervated. I held her and rubbed her back gently as she lay there, just breathing.

Mike rose and stepped over to us, lifting a blanket to drape over Tara. She crooned as the soft, warm cloth was draped over her, and made a little wriggly movement. Three breaths later she was asleep, and slid a little sideways, her head cradled in my left arm.

Mike smiled at her. He rearranged the blanket to free my arm, and handed me a cup of tea, saying "She does that all the time now. All week, she has been dropping off every time I look round."

It was a bit surreal, sitting there with my erection subsiding and falling out of this naked girl's pussy, sipping tea and chatting with her boyfriend and my girlfriend.

After a while Tara shifted, uncomfortable in her straddled position. She didn't really wake up as I helped her climb off me and curl up in the corner of the sofa. I tucked the blanket round her, and pulled my trousers up.

It felt strange as I did that. Mike and Penny were sitting together looking at me, and I felt embarrassed to be caught with my trousers down. I didn't quite understand why I felt like that, but the feeling passed and we all chatted on without mentioning it. The other thing we didn't mention was the future, and the child that loomed so large in it.

After an hour or so Mike looked at the sleeping Tara and said "You know I'm kind of tired too. Would you guys mind if I took her to bed?"

So he lifted her and off they went, leaving Penny and me alone. She came over to my couch, shyly, and knelt down on the floor in front of me.

Penny looked up at me and put her hands on my knees. She slid her palms up the length of my thighs so her hands were an inch from my crotch. She smiled. "You didn't come with Tara earlier," she stated.

"No."

"So would you like to play with me now?"

"Depends. What game did you have in mind?"

She smiled and then bit her lip. She looked down and up again, coyly. "Can I ride you, here?"

"Okay." I tried to sound nonchalant. I'm not sure I managed it.

"Can I suck you first?"

"If you like."

She did.

Penny undid my trousers and pulled them and my underpants down and off me. My cock was soft, but when she pushed my knees apart and shuffled nearer to me, bringing her face an inch from my balls and letting her warm breath flow over me, it began to twitch.

Penny gave a soft giggle. "It's wonderful you know. The way it moves like that. It's alive."

I frowned "Of course it's alive. It's part of me."

"No. I know that. But the way your cock moves like that," and she paused to blow gently on it again, making it pump a little more, "it is like something separate, it's fascinating."

"Well it certainly has a mind of its own sometimes. Although it is a one track mind, of course."

She laughed and said "Not that much different from the rest of you then?" her warm breath stimulated me more. The sight of her lips just an inch away from my balls, her eyes sparkling and mischievous, also helped to rouse my spirits. Her soft voice, in deep and slightly husky tones, half whispering "And you smell good too," was also inspiring.

She kissed my left testicle. It was the softest of kisses, followed up with a tiny lick, and a smile. I tried to not think about what my cock was doing, to watch it the way she was looking at it, and to watch her. It was an interesting discipline to follow.

I knew of course about her little crescent of beauty spots that ran across her left cheek, and the tiny scar by her eyebrow. Those brows were now plucked in a fashionable arch, and her eyelashes were naturally long and dark, fringing her pretty brown eyes. Her pupils were dilated with arousal, so her eyes looked especially dark and intense. Her very white teeth rested on her dark, blood engorged lip, and the stud in her ear glinted gold amongst her curling brunette hair, chiming well with the hints of auburn that the light beside me brought out.

My breath caught in my throat as she slowly peeled off her blouse, baring her tanned shoulders, and slipped off the silky bra. I admired her her smooth soft breasts with their hard dark nipples, and her bare stomach as she stretched her arms above her head for a second, and than I felt her breasts rub along the inside of my thigh as she leaned forward, pushing my legs further open, craning to kiss the tip of my cock.

She licked it gently, and kissed it, then licked again and sucked it into her mouth, and I saw her hands go down to push her skirt off her hips and down her thighs to her knees. I admired the curve of her back, the rise of her bottom, the roundness of her buttocks, the glow of the light on her skin. Her mixed heritage (Irish, English, French, Italian, Greek and Arab) had given her that honey colour all over, and the dark eyes and hair. She was exotic, sensuous, fascinating and beautiful. And so sexy.

I was fully hard. My cock had swollen in her mouth, and she had hummed in appreciation and to bring me up further. She snaked a hand up across my stomach to find and gently rub my nipples. Another stroked my inner thighs, my balls and around my shaft. I closed my eyes and lifted myself up, arching my back and groaning, penetrating her mouth even deeper. She took me in easily, and I opened my eyes to see her pressing her lips and nose against my stomach, my cock head deep in her throat. She winked at me.

In the few months since Tara had taught her how to take a cock without gagging she had practised that technique by taking me, and Mike, and Andy and Alan, from every angle. I had seen her do it to the others, and had her do it to me, dozens of times. It was only then, that evening, as she gave me that saucy look that I realised she really enjoyed it. She really liked having a cock that deep in her mouth.

Of course she had to breathe, and so she had to pull back, but that just gave her the opportunity to do it again, sucking me deep, her lips running from tip to base, her tongue playing on the length of my shaft. And then she stuck her tongue out further, and licked between my balls.

I made a suitable appreciative noise, which amused her. She almost laughed. But of course she couldn't, with her mouth full, so she almost choked. She had to pull away, catch her breath and cough, before she could smile again and let the laugh out. "You like that?"

"Oh yes. Good trick." I said.

She grinned "I thought about it last night."

"Last night?" I asked. We hadn't talked much about what she had done the night before.

"Yeah. I took a banana and went to bed," she said. "It was just a little one."

She looked half innocent and half defiant.

"And what did you do with it?" I asked

"Everything, of course. I thought about sucking you, and I used it. I wondered how deep I could put it, and when it was all in I found my tongue could move to lick my fingers where I was holding it. So I thought about your balls. I know you like me to lick them."

Penny darted her head down to do what he had just been discussing. She licked between them, around each one in a figure of eight, and back up my shaft and down again. She grinned at me then, as I caught my breath, and went on, "Of course then I thought about how much I like it when you lick me, so I played with my pussy while I sucked on the banana, and used my fingers, but they aren't as nice as your tongue. Or your cock."

She made a little pout, and made me twitch by wanking me with her finger and thumb around the tip, a few swift strokes. I gasped again when she dived down and licked my balls, still wanking me. Her tongue went between them and under them, and I automatically lifted my legs, letting her lick further down.

"Oh, Sean" she said, "do you want me to lick you there?"

"Yes!" I gasped, and I felt her soft wet touch on the rim of my ass as her nose pressed between my balls. She wanked me more, in time to what her tongue was doing, and I felt the tip touch and circle the opening. I was going to come. But I didn't want to. I wanted to have her ride me, and to roll her on her back on the rug and spend my come inside her pussy.

I had to push her head back and close my legs and croak "No, no, not yet!"

She sat back in surprise, a little hesitant. I was holding her hand as it gripped my shaft, preventing her from wanking me any further. "It's okay," I said "I just don't want to come yet, and that was so incredible, I was about to explode!"

She laughed then. "That good, eh? Why didn't you let me go on? I could suck you hard again in a moment."

I laughed. "Maybe. Maybe not. But I wanted something else."

She gave me a little stroke when I released her hand, and bent to suck me again. Her head bobbed up and down as she took me deeper and faster, and I grew hard again. I took her chin and lifted her head, bringing her up to kiss, and pulling her to me.

With one hand rolling her left nipple and the other slipping through her bush, a finger curling up inside her, opening her wet slit, I bit her neck.

Penny squirmed and sighed, and opened her legs, shuffling forward as I pushed two fingers into her. She groaned, "Oh, Sean, oh, take me now!"

She grabbed my cock and held it upright, rubbing the end across her lips, then sinking onto me. Her pussy was hot. Searing. Tight. Slick. Grasping.

She arched her back and ground herself against the root of my cock as I leaned in to suck on her hard, dark nipples.

She was on fire. I was in heaven. Penny had let go of her inhibitions, her reason, her awareness of anything but our bodies. I let myself join her.

Our lovemaking earlier in the day had been a new and profound experience, somehow setting us off on a fresh start. This time it was deeply personal in a different way. It was an unending series of waves of joy and sensuous delight. I touched and kissed and bit and grasped and smoothed and stroked and devoured every part of her. I was overwhelmed by her scent, her arousal, her sweat, her breath, the sound of her sighs and her body moving against mine, the taste of her mouth and nipples and the skin of her throat, the heat of her hands and the core of her body.

She rode me slowly, building up tension and then adding speed to the depth. She softly caressed me at first but by the end was gripping my arms and driving herself onto me with wild grunts. Her delicate, soft and gentle rocking turned into frenzied bouncing, head shaking body spasms. She came loudly, screaming, grunting, crying, grabbing my head and kissing me fiercely, declaring her love, demanding my come, offering herself to me and my cock.

We ended up on the floor, her legs and arms wrapped around me as I pumped my come into her, my back arched to drive my cock as deep as it could go. I kissed her then, hard and long and deep, and told her I loved her and laughed for the joy of being naked with this girl, inside her, wrapped in her, stuck to her, closer then anyone could ever be.

In the quiet afterwards she sighed and gave a little wriggle. It made my cock twitch, and that made her give a little gasp, And then she laughed. "I'd forgotten he was still there," she said.

"That's not entirely flattering," I replied, but I was smiling.

"Oh! Sorry, Sean! I didn't mean..."

"It's alright, I know what you meant, it's fine. But now I have to take 'him' away, I'm afraid. We have to go to the bathroom. And then bed?"

"Yes, please." Penny grinned, and kissed me and then kissed me again, and it was all getting amorous until I insisted I had to go. "Oh well," Penny said, letting her arms and legs fall back, relaxed "When a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

I pulled out of her spread-eagled exposed, luscious, warm, flawlessly naked body, and looked down on her with the utmost regret that I really did have to go. But at least I could take her with me. And take her to bed. Take her in bed.

We showered again. It was her idea. We got to the bathroom and she just pushed me into the shower and went to the loo herself, saying "Put the water on and you can pee in there."

It was a gently fun shower. Not hot and heavy, but intimate and friendly. We washed each other carefully and with a few arousing strokes, but it was mostly just light and caring. And we talked about Tara.

The discussion carried on as we dried each other and moved on to the bedroom. Penny was happy to hear that Tara was sure that it was Michael's child. She was also concerned that the Pill had failed. I explained what had happened and she solemnly promised never to miss a pill. "I just couldn't do that to you. Not if we were playing with other couples. I wouldn't risk having someone else's child."

I was flattered. We climbed into bed and snuggled down, and drifted into inanity and sleepiness.

The next morning I was woken by her getting out of bed, but she shushed me and told me to go back to sleep. I was woken again by her reappearance with a breakfast tray.

Much to my surprise Penny was dressed in a shiny red bikini. I had not seen it before, although it was similar to one that Tara had in black PVC. She had her hair back in a ponytail, and on the tray was a set of black leather wrist cuffs, a collar and ankle straps.

"Good Morning, Master, I hope you slept well?" she said.

I paused for a moment, wondering if I should play the game. I had enjoyed our lovemaking the day before, which had I felt been between equals, even if we had flirted with the Master/Slave idea a couple of times. If Penny formally adopted her Slave girl role again it would change things in a way that might not be desirable. Still, I thought, this was her choice. I could be an indulgent Master today.

"I slept very well, thanks to your excellent ministrations last night. I should reward you, Girl."

She dropped her eyes and said a little coquettishly "Oh no Master, my reward is to serve you."

I was about to laugh, but she looked up with such a look of longing and desire that I was silenced. She held up the leather choker and said "Would you honour me by letting me wear your collar, Master?"

I took it, and said "O course. A slave as good as you deserves a pretty collar."

I fastened it, and then the wrist and ankle bands as she presented each to me with a plea to do them up. For me to reach her ankles (which were pretty as ankles go, not too slim, not too thick) she had to lift her foot up onto the bed. The second time she did so allowed me a glimpse of her crotch, and a flash of her pussy. The bikini bottoms were split, with an overlapping but open gusset. I smiled as I realised that the cups of the bra top were the same, and could be pulled open to reveal her nipples. This was not just a slave outfit. It was a sex suit. And it suited her well.

"That is a nice outfit," I said, "Did Tara lend it to you?"

"No Master, although Mistress Tara did help me to choose it from the catalogue and allowed me to get it delivered here."