Bad Penny Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she came her voice was muffled in the sofa back, but she raised her head and cried out when I finally pulled the butt plug out and grabbed her hips with both hands to pull her hard against my cock.

I was shafting her deep and hard, and close to coming in her pussy when I looked down and saw her slightly opened asshole. I remembered the first time we had seen Tara playing with her ass, how Penny had been horrified that Tara stayed slightly open, 'gaped' as they call it, when the banana she was using as a dildo was removed. I remembered my own shock at that sight, but now I realised that it was not shocking; it was inviting. It was tempting.

I took her.

I pulled back on her hips to bring her feet back onto the floor and angle her bottom down a little. Then as she held herself open with both hands I pulled my cock out of her still pulsing pussy and pressed the tip into her anus. She reared up, arching her back and pushing against me as I pressed into her, feeling her relax and the sphincter pulse and grip me as I pushed past the tightest part and into her body.

She had lubed herself well earlier in the evening, and my shaft was slippery with her own lubricants, so after just two thrusts I found I could take a full stroke. Long, hard, deep, fast, close to coming as she moaned and groaned and urged to me on, crying "Yes, oh yes, oh that's it, that's what I want, oh yes, Master, Oh I'm yours Master, Take me Master, Oh Gosh, oh I'm going to come again."

She tightened up on me as she thrashed and squeaked and shook. I came as well, collapsing on her back, reaching around her to grasp her shoulders and pull her hard back towards me, driving all the way into her, pumping my come inside her.

We rested, slumped and panting, and my cock wilted inside her. I pulled back a little to withdraw and she sighed as I left her body. Then incongruously she laughed. It was a low chuckle that I could only think of as being 'a dirty laugh.' It was so unexpected that I asked her why she was laughing.

"Because Mum whispered 'have fun' to me when she was leaving, but I bet she didn't imagine us doing that!"

I laughed too, and helped her stand up and stepped back so she could turn around and kiss me again. There was a wicked gleam in her eye as she whispered between kisses "And I'll bet my father never thought his little girl would love having you come in her bum."

I was shocked at the idea. Shocked that Penny should think about her father in such a context, never mind that Penny, who had been so straight-laced and so much her daddy's innocent girl, should say it. All I could say was "You might be right."

"Oh I'm sure I am," she purred, wickedly smiling. "I'm pretty sure Mum has never had it in the bum, and wouldn't understand how good it feels. Daddy would never think of doing that. He'd never believe I would be sitting with a plug in my bottom just waiting for you to put your cock in there and make me come, thinking about your wonderful cock while I poured him his tea."

She kissed me again before I could say anything. Then broke off and said "Am I wicked Master? To say such things? To think about you coming in my mouth when I'm eating at the table with my parents? Or about your cock in my pussy when I'm showing Mum the bedroom where you made me come so much yesterday and I rode your lovely cock? Or about your lovely naked body in the shower when I showed her the bathroom? Can we do that now, Master, can I wash you now?

She dragged me to the bathroom, unprotesting, and we showered together again, but I didn't have time to answer her. I was enjoying her soapy body too much.

In bed she snuggled against me and we spoke in almost whispers. "Did I shock you Sean? Talking about my parents?"

"A bit." I admitted. "I prefer not to think about your father while I'm naked."

She laughed. "I keep thinking how shocked they would be. Not just by what we just did, but by all the things I have done in the last few months. Or the last week for that matter."

"Like staying overnight here with Peter on Sunday?" I asked.

My tone must not have been as light as I hoped. She looked up at me, and said with a slightly worried note, "Yes. Things like that. I haven't told you about that yet have I?"

"No, we haven't had a chance. Did you have a good time?" I asked, trying not to sound jealous.

"Yes. He was very, well, grateful. Sort of shy. Do you want me to tell you all the details?"

"Yes," I said, although part of me was very unsure about that.

"Well," she started, "When you left we came back in to the flat and Peter said he should go over a few things with me. The electricity meter and where the water stop cock is, and so on. He had the paperwork for the insurance company and the phone bill. All very businesslike. And he gave me a guided tour - how to empty the filter on the tumble dryer and the trick with the oven door, all that, and showed me the stuff he would like us not to touch. Basically, he has stacked stuff in the other bedroom. And the bottom drawer of that chest over there."

She pointed at the set of drawers on my side of the bed. "He opened it to let me see, but asked me not to disturb it. It is some of his wife's things. Rather sad really. He looked ghastly as he closed it up again. But then he brightened and said 'Of course you can feel free to use the stuff in the other bottom drawer,' and he pointed over this side. So I went and opened it."

"What was in it?" I asked. She had a mischievous look.

"Maybe I should show you? No, you are comfy, and I don't want to break the story. I'll just tell you." She paused. "Porn."

"Really?"

"Not just Club or Mayfair. Swedish stuff and American mags. Real porn."

"Hey! I shall have to have a look now!"

"Wait a moment," Penny said, pushing down on my chest to keep me in place, "I haven't finished. Well, I was a bit surprised, and just stood looking at the open drawer for a moment, so he said to me that I could look at them if I liked. I was surprised, but, curious, so, I lifted some out on the bed and sat down and flicked one open. And I flicked through it and then opened another one. He just stood and watched me."

Penny's hand was now wandering down my body, and almost absent-mindedly she took my shaft in her fingers and began to softly pull on it as she spoke. "I could see he was smiling at me. He was enjoying watching me look at them. And of course I was getting a bit aroused. I found one picture that was especially good, and I laid the magazine out on the bed beside me with that photo showing, and lifted another. Only a few pages in was another picture that really caught my eye, so I put it beside the first and took up another. Once I had half a dozen picked out around me Peter came over to me and sort of looked over my shoulder. He asked me why I had chosen each shot, so I told him."

Penny was now stroking my erect cock with long slow movements, and I could feel my breath and heartbeat speeding up. She carried on, saying "The first photo was of a huge black guy, called 'Long Dong Silver' and a little white girl."

I almost choked. "Long Dong..." I spluttered.

"Silver, yes. Funny isn't it? But he wasn't dressed as a pirate. I mean he wasn't dressed at all. Anyway I think it was fake, because it was hanging down past his knees. Eighteen inches. In the earlier photos, she was holding it and sucking it, and he laid her back and had it lying on her tummy and all the way up between her breasts. But in the pictures on the pages I had picked out he had it in her, at first with about a foot of the shaft still showing, and then in the next shot he was in her all the way, only about two inches left. There is no way a girl could take that. But the idea..."

Penny gave a shiver. Fear and excitement mixed.

"The next magazine had two girls doing a sixty nine. Peter asked me why I liked it and I told him, it was the look on the girl's face as her friend put her tongue inside her. I knew how good that must feel. It was the same with the next one, this time of a man licking a girl. She just looked so relaxed and, well, gone."

"Of course the next shot was different. A little Chinese girl riding a white guy. She was cute and had tiny tits, but again her face was a picture. And I had to admit that it made me think of what Peter might get up to in Hong Kong. That made him laugh, but I was getting a bit worked up by then and I put my hand out to touch his cock where I could see the bulge in his trousers, and that stopped him laughing. So I told him, 'Don't laugh. This lovely cock needs attention, and I'm sure there are lots of cute girls out there that would like to give it what it needs.'

"Well, that made him look at me all seriously, and he said 'But will any of them be as attentive as you?' Which I thought was being silly. But I kept my hand on his cock as I explained why I had chosen the next picture."

"Which was?" I prompted.

"A girl being taken from behind. Again it was her face. I knew what she was feeling. I told him how good it felt to be bent over like that with a strong man's hands on my waist and feel myself be taken, filled up and pounded by a hard cock."

Penny shivered again, and her hand had tightened on my shaft. She was lost in fantasy for a second and then came back and looked right at me with startling presence in her eyes. "It is true you know. I love it when you do that to me. And tonight when you took my bottom as well..."

"What did Peter say to that?" I asked.

"He just asked me about the next magazine. The girl in it was sucking one boy and being taken from behind by the other. Which I told him, as you know, is another thing I have done and enjoyed. It was the boys faces though that made it special. You could see that she was enjoying herself, but the two boys were just so excited. Which is a great turn on. It is lovely to see a boy, or a man, get excited. Which you are at the moment, Sean, and Peter was too. As was obvious since I was undoing his belt and fly and took his trousers and pants down while I was talking about the photos."

I laughed, and said "I bet he said something then!"

"Not really. He just asked me about the next photo. A girl on her back with a man taking her. You couldn't see his face, but hers was almost purple. She looked really like she was about to burst!"

"And you found that exciting?"

"Of course. She was turned on for real, no faking that. Peter was pretty turned on too by then."

"I bet he was," I said.

"So I sucked him," Penny said, simply and nonchalantly.

What a contrast to the girl I used to know, I thought, and smiled as she said "Would you like me to suck you now?"

"No, you can't talk then, and I want to know more."

She shrugged and said "There's not much to tell. I got him to take off his shirt and tie, and he helped me take off my blouse and bra. He played with my breasts then. He likes them. 'Pretty titties' he said. And he liked me putting his cock between them."

"Any man would," I said.

She took that as a hint, although as she moved to do it to me she said "Of course, but some guys seem to be extra fascinated by boobs. You like them, and you like me doing this, but he was really excited. I think he would have been happy if I had just done this all night."

"But you didn't. Just do that. Which is nice by the way."

"Oh, no, I mean, I was getting quite horny too. And I knew he would like to do other things as well. He was standing by the bed then, I was kneeling on it, so it was easy for me to just to fall back and pull my skirt up and open my legs for him, and I said 'Is this pretty too?'"

"That's a bit of an unfair question, isn't it?" I said, grinning.

"Well, I don't know. He never answered. He just bent down and licked me, and fingered me, and then climbed up onto me, and put his cock in me and screwed me like a madman. Although he did say 'gorgeous cunny" and that my 'cunny' felt fantastic on his 'prick'. Which I quite liked."

She dipped her head to suck the end of my cock for a second, making me go rigid and cry out. Then she looked up at me with her wide brown eyes and said "Would you like to put your prick in my cunny?"

I grabbed her and pulled her towards me, grasping her bottom and one breast as she spread her legs over mine and rocked down to pierce herself with my shaft. Conversation was suspended for the next few minutes, as she rode me hard and then I rolled her over and took her even harder.

I thought of Peter doing that to her on this bed, of his huge prick slamming into her, stretching her, glistening with her wetness and his come as he pulled it out of her. I came in her again, revelling in her flesh, feeling the hair on her lips against my shaft and balls, the hardness of her nipples as I squeezed her breasts.

Her soft kisses and murmurs lulled me to sleep. I heard her say from far away "Thank you, Master, that was lovely."

I managed to say "Thank you, Penny."

The next morning we walked together to the University, and I dropped her off to the library as I went to my lecture. At lunch we met Tim and Veronica. We arranged to have them over to our flat on Thursday evening. Tim had suggested that they were free that night, Wednesday, but we had to put them off.

Mike and Tara were visiting that night, and we already had dinner arranged. Also, while I wanted to play with Veronica again, and they would pretty certainly swing with Mike and Tara as well, I wanted a more controlled and quiet evening to get her to myself.

As it turned out that evening was itself a quiet one. We dined, we chatted, we played bridge, it was all very civilised and middle class and grown up. We all flirted, and there was plenty of salacious talk and gossip, but as the evening went on Tara got tired and, frankly so did we. No clothes came off, and there was more tea than wine consumed. They left at about half past ten. Penny and I were asleep by eleven. I think it was the first time in six months or so that I had seen Mike and Tara without having sex with them. It was the first time I had actually slept the night with Penny without doing it either. Very strange.

The following evening with Tim and Veronica was much more lively. We were all in good form, and it became clear that I was the only person there who had a lecture on Friday morning. It was Ronnie who kicked things off. We had talked for a moment in the kitchen, while Tim and Penny were in the bathroom and on the phone to her mum respectively. No one had spoken about the debauchery of the previous weekend except to say that it had been strange to return to reality on Monday.

As I opened another bottle of white wine and Ronnie stacked the dinner dishes off the tray I had brought in, she casually said "Tim wants me to ask Penny, and you, if she would sleep with us some night."

I nearly dropped the bottle. "Sorry, by 'sleep with' you mean, have sex with, yes? And when you say, 'with us' you mean just the two of you? He wants a threesome with her?"

Ronnie nodded and said "We want a threesome with her. And I want a threesome with her and you. No Tim. If you and Penny are on for that."

Once I stopped staring in surprise I said, "Well, you know I would be very happy to have you join us, so I'm absolutely okay with the second part of the proposal. So to be fair, as long as Penny is keen, I should be happy with the first part."

She cocked her head on one side as she looked at me and said "But you aren't really happy about it?"

I paused in thought. I wasn't sure. So I said so. "It is strange. Its like I think I ought to feel jealous, and maybe a I do a bit, but it feels more like being annoyed at the idea of being left out. I mean, I suppose I could get my coat now and head home and leave you three to it, and maybe tomorrow night I would stay and Tim would bugger off, and I would spend all night and all tomorrow in eager anticipation, but I would also be quite hit by being excluded."

Veronica stepped toward me and touched my face and smiled sweetly, saying, "Don't be silly Sean, I don't want you to leave tonight."

She kissed me. A kiss filled with desire and affection. She said "I want you to make love to me tonight."

Her body was warm and pliant against me, her arms around my neck, her legs pressing against mine. A shudder went through her and she broke the kiss, turning her head upwards, exposing her neck to me. I kissed her throat and she gave a little sigh.

I heard Penny saying something to Tim in the living room, and called to her "Darling could you come in here and give us a hand?"

Penny stopped in the door and grinned for a second, before stepping in and closing it behind her so Tim could not see. Veronica was still draped around me, and we had been kissing again. I beckoned Penny over. She stepped up to us, smiling, and placed a hand on my back and one on Ronnie's. She leaned in to kiss me, saying "Where would you like my hand?"

Then before I could answer she turned her head and kissed Veronica. The kiss was returned with no hesitation, and I thought some warmth.

"Well," Veronica said, "Down Tim's trousers would be very useful. I mean I would love them to be on me, but if you could distract Tim, then perhaps later..." She kissed her again with a smile.

Penny looked at me and said "Okay?"

"If you wish. Go get him."

She grinned, and kissed me too.

Penny spun on her heel and strode to the door. She flung it open and marched into the living room. We heard her say "Now Tim, you have been shockingly neglecting me all evening. I think you need to do something about that..."

It was followed by brief noises of surprise from Tim and sudden almost silence. The 'almost' being soft sounds of someone jumping on a sofa and kissing someone else.

Ronnie grinned. "Well, sounds like she got him."

"Poor bastard. Never stood a chance," I said.

She kissed me. I never stood a chance either.

After a few moments Ronnie suggested we move somewhere more comfortable, and we lifted the wine to take with us. Penny was already topless and sitting on Tim's lap, holding one breast up to his mouth. Her other hand seemed to be somewhere down between them.

I refilled the glasses on the coffee table, Veronica walked round the sofa so she could first kiss Penny, with considerable passion, and then pull Tim's head back so she could speak to him. Tim grinned broadly as he looked up at her. "Having a good time Timmy?" she asked.

"Hmm, hmm," he said, nodding,"how you doing, love?"

"Well, I'm about to shag Sean, so I think I'll be fine. You two want to join us in the bedroom?"

Penny laughed and said "We'll be in soon."

Veronica swept up her glass and beckoned me to follow her.

I left the bedroom door open. I wanted to make it clear that the invitation still stood. Ronnie was standing at the bedside, sipping from her glass and looking at me over it's rim.

"Take your clothes off," she said. It wasn't an order, just a quiet request. I stripped. Shirt first, shoes and socks next, trousers and underpants in one go last. I enjoyed the way she looked at me. She drank deeply from her glass and beckoned me over. Her kiss was full of wine and she made me drink from her mouth as her hands roamed over my skin. "God I've been looking forward to this," she said as she took hold of my cock.

"So have I," was the last thing I said for quite some time.

I stripped her as we kissed and she caressed me. Her attention never drifted from my body, her hands constantly exploring me, always one on my cock or balls, the other finding muscles and nipples and hair to grip. Her mouth, with her full lips and wine sweet breath, explored mine, and my face and neck and chest, stomach and finally cock. I groaned when she slipped my end between her lips, soft and warm, barely any suction, her tongue circling and swirling.