Bad Penny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz looked down, blushing. "Maybe." She looked up from under her fringe "Maybe it wasn't Penny who we were undressing."

My heart was thumping. "Really? And where was Paul in this thought?"

She put her head on one side and looked down at Penny again. She was asleep, breathing heavily but clearly. "Well, Paul might have been here too. Undressing me. Or maybe undressing Penny." She reached out to touch Penny's hair again and I was touched by gentleness of the gesture.

My voice sounded strangled and false in my own ears as I said "If Paul was undressing Penny, would you be helping him?"

She kept stroking Penny's hair as she said "Maybe. Paul would like that. But I might be busy." She looked up at me coyly through her fringe. "I might be undressing you. Or you might be undressing me."

I gulped. "Oh." I said, lamely, and managed to sound a little more confident when I added, "Isn't it a great pity that Paul isn't here, and Penny is, well, sleeping?"

She rose and stepped round the bed to face me, and touched my chest, her finger slipping into the opening of my shirt, sliding down to catch on a button. She was staring at where her hand was resting, and I was frozen on the spot. "It is a pity," she said. "But we are here."

She looked up. It was like being hit with a huge, soft hammer.

How could I not kiss her?

How could I not sweep her up in my arms and have her wrap her legs and arms around me, cling to me while I caressed her back and bottom and hair and thighs, and our tongues danced with each other, and her fingers, so small but strong, dug into my back and gripped my hair?

She was so light and tiny, I was afraid I would break her. But she was also wild. She tasted of Malibu and pineapple, and her hands communicated an urgent need.

When she broke our kiss long enough to grab a breath I said "You are gorgeous, and I want this, I want you, Liz, and I know Penny will be okay, although she'll be mad to have missed this, but are you sure it will be okay with Paul?"

"He's out getting drunk with the Hurley team. I told him not to go, so he has nothing to complain about." She squeezed me, pressing her body against me, her crotch against the bulge in my trousers. "Now find us a bed, Sean, this one is too crowded."

I carried her across the hall to the study.

Penny and I had set up two desks and two large comfortable armchairs, a radio and lots of bookshelves. No bed, but all the cushions could be taken off the seats and made a comfy square on the floor. We had tried it out a couple of times. Liz didn't object. She was tiny, two cushions was as good as king-size.

When I knelt on the makeshift mattress and she stood in front of me we were nearly the same height.

We kissed and I let my hands drift over her body, from head to heels. Her hands were tiny on my back and neck. It was strange. I had not been with another woman for months, and Liz was so different from any girl I had ever been with that the contrast with Penny was even more stark.

Exciting though.

I was still hesitant. Liz upped the ante by reaching down and grabbing the hem of her top and simply pulling it up and over her head, throwing it toward the seat on her right. It was a beautiful gesture.

I admired her for a second, so pale skinned, her long dark hair falling over her shoulders, her black bra with pale pink piping around the seams almost matching her natural colours. We kissed again.

I helped her remove my shirt as I nuzzled her neck and shoulders and between the V of her bra. Her breasts were sweet scented, a touch of Chanel No 19 lingered there and behind her ears.

She ran her hands across my chest, and round my back. I was never that muscular, but she seemed to enjoy the feeling, and dug her fingers into my shoulder blades to kiss me harder. My hands were on her bottom, firm and tiny in her jeans, and I pulled her to me. As we kissed she released my back and pulled away a little, and I felt her hands slide between us and start to work on her belt.

I went for her bra clasp.

I firmly hope that if there is an afterlife then there is a special level in hell that awaits the designers of bra fastenings.

She laughed, and squirmed, not making the job any easier, and then spun around, so I could see what I was fighting. "Paul can't do this one either!" she giggled.

I got the infernal device undone, and she twirled around again before I could do more. Liz grinned at me, holding the bra across her breasts with one hand and the top of her jeans with the other. Her fly was undone, and I could see the pink piping and dark material of the matching knickers.

She pushed her jeans down, wordlessly. I took each side and pushed them further, running the back of my thumbs over her soft skin, down her outer thigh and past her knees. She put her free and on my head to steady herself as she lifted her leg. It brought her tummy to within an inch of my mouth, and I kissed her navel, making her giggle again.

Her stomach was smooth and pale, flat and firm. Below it I saw that her pubic mound was prominently arched up. I slipped one leg of her trousers off and she swapped over to raise the other. I put my free hand on the back of her thigh as I worked the jeans over her raised foot.

Her legs were tiny. My fingers could touch around the calf just below her knee. They were more than half way round at the widest part of her thigh, and when I slipped up to cradle her bottom I found my fingers touched her cotton covered crotch while my palm and thumb encircled her whole buttock.

She gasped at my unexpected (and unintended) contact with her most intimate area, but after a momentary withdrawal she pressed back against my fingers. I felt the thin material fold into her folds, and the slight dampness that soaked through it as my fingertips opened her lips.

My lips were on her stomach again, and heading upward. I reached the forearm that was pressed across her bra and kissed it, and moved on to reach her face that she was bending to meet me. As my fingers gently drew circles in the wet cloth between her legs her tongue copied them against mine.

I became aware that both of her hands were now on my head, and then she pulled back from the kiss and threw her head back, pushing her naked breasts towards my face.

Like everything else about her they were tiny. Miniature pink nipples poking out like Glacé cherries on top of two iced biscuits. Not quite as sweet to taste, but sweet enough.

Liz wriggled against my fingers and gripped my head to hold me to her nipple, not that I needed any encouragement to stay there. I heard her make a little gasp that was mixed with a squeak. A pleasure sound. I wondered if I could make her do it again, and gave a fast shimmy with my hand, sending little shock waves at the point where I estimated her clitoris would be.

She didn't make the same noise. Instead she made a surprisingly deep sound and her legs gave way.

She was so light that it was easy to guide her down gently without my hand having to press too firmly against her more sensitive areas. She leaned against me, kneeling unsteadily, and kissed me despite her breathless state.

My hand had been forced to move around her bottom, and my fingers lost contact with her crotch, so she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand around in front of her. Liz pushed it down over her stomach and I made sure to slip my fingertips into the top of her panties. I was pleased to find she pushed them down inside, into her curly bush and on below to rest on the wet and firm lips beneath.

As my finger opened her up and circled the top of her slit, finding her clit and then pressing down along the inner lips, curling up to penetrate her for the first time, she clung to me and moaned, pressing her nipples into my chest, her tongue into my mouth.

I used my free hand to push her panties down, and then caressed her bottom, the small of her back, her spine all the way to her head and back down again. I could reach around the curve of her hard little buttock to feel my finger as it went up inside her, and the soft flesh around it. I popped that finger out, drawing it up along the grove to her clitoris again, and popped the other finger in from behind. Her hips rolled to meet my movements and I was finger fucking her.

I tried a second finger. It slipped in, and she moaned again. I was amazed. She was so tiny it was hard to believe that she could take two fingers. Harder still that my cock could fit in her. And my cock was hard. I wanted to try.

Liz was wriggling like a snake between my hands, and obviously approaching orgasm. She clawed at the knickers that were half way down her hips and had to close her thighs, squeezing my hands and stopping me from moving for a second, but as soon as they were past her knees she spread her legs wide and I found I could sink the two fingers up to the knuckles as she bounced up and down.

Her breathing went up a notch, and then she started panting "Oh Jesus, oh God, oh God, oh Jesus!"

I felt her body pulse, her pussy tighten, her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. She was rigid in my arms, and I found myself looking at her as she suddenly went limp. She was stunning. Cheeks pink, throat and chest flushed, nipples hard and darkened, lips swollen, hair wild and tousled in waves of dark that contrasted with her incredibly pale skin. As she leaned back in my arms with her legs spread wide I saw the dark triangle of her bush for the first time.

Penny was darker skinned but lighter haired - merely darkest brown. Liz had the blackest hair, thick and curled, that I had ever seen.

She reacted to my touch as I softly ran a finger over her hair. I kissed her again. I realised as I did it that we had kissed a lot in the last half hour. She was nice to kiss.

Her hand gripped the bulge in my trousers. I made a noise in surprise and she laughed as she kissed me again. "That was nice, Sean. Now it is your turn."

She kissed my nipple as she pulled at my belt.

I helped with the button on my jeans, but she did the zip, and then surprised me by pulling my trousers down in one swift movement.

"Hmm," was her only comment, but it sounded appreciative.

I have never boasted about the size of my cock in this narrative - when in real life you have seen something like Mike's monstrous rod, and how it's size inhibited his sex life, you appreciate the utility of a five and half to six inch, normal penis. But when I saw her little hand wrap around me and push my foreskin back I was struck by how huge it looked. Pride was mixed with a momentary fear that she would think it was too big, or that it might in fact be too big for her. But her next words reassured me. She stroked back and forwards slowly and my knees shook. I moaned, and she looked up at me. I was obviously very turned on. She was pleased, smiling broadly as she said "Are you close, Sean? If you come now will you get hard again so you can screw me properly?"

"Yes, and yes!"

"Oh good." She dropped her head and took my tip in her mouth, sucking hard and wanking me fast at the same time.

I dropped back to kneel with my bottom on my feet, my legs caught in the trousers half way down my thighs. She followed, sucking me, her mouth hot and tongue swirling on my end. I managed to gasp "I'm going to come!" in warning, and she sucked harder and stroked more firmly. She drained me.

I fell backwards, gasping, my legs awkwardly folded under me. I managed to raise my head to see her looking up at me with a wicked glint in her eyes as she gave a slow, long squeezing stroke with her fingers and thumb, upwards along my shaft and licked the tip of my cock at the same time.

"Oh, my, god. That, was, wonderful, Liz."

She pulled my legs around and tugged on my trousers, pulling them off me by holding the bottom hems, then grabbed my underpants and pulled them off too. She giggled, and said "Ooh, I do like a man in nothing but his socks."

"I prefer totally naked," I said "I feel silly just in socks when the girl is nude."

"Well we'd better get rid of them then," she said, matching gesture to words, and then launching herself forward, crawling on hands and knees up my body once I was finally bare.

I grinned, and gasped suitably when she kissed my cock on the way past, and groaned a little as she sucked my nipples. Then I had her in my arms, and wrapped in my legs, and kissed her again.

It was then that I discovered the disadvantage of our difference in height. I had noticed it when Mike was with Tara, and even Penny, but I had not realised what it was like. I couldn't kiss her when she slid down onto my cock. If I strained my neck, and she reached up with hers, our lips could touch when she rested with the tip just inside her, but when she pushed down it was impossible. I sat up. Much better. She bounced up and down, with a little assistance from me, and we could easily kiss.

It took a while for me to get comfortable with her. She had no trouble, simply raised my cock in her hand and pressed her pussy down over it, the dark hairy lips opened easily and she eased herself all the way until her bush tangled with mine. I found it incredible that I didn't hurt her, especially when she really got going, slamming down on me fast and hard, grunting with the effort. Little by little I found myself joining her exertions, pushing up my cock to meet her, putting my hands on her tiny bottom to push her down.

Something in my head clicked. I was fucking her. Really fucking. Deep and hard and wild fucking. And she loved it. And she could take it.

I rolled her over, and put her on her back, pushing myself up on my arms, and swinging my hips. She grinned and grasped my chest, and said "Oh, yes, Sean, that's good, oh yes, harder, Sean, oh ride me hard!"

I looked down the length of our bodies to see how my cock looked as it slid into her. Slick and wet and gleaming with her juices. Her little breasts with their hard nipples showed only the slightest tremor as I slammed deep and fast, although the spreading flush of scarlet across them, up her throat and into her cheeks told me that my thrusts were having an effect.

She came. Wailing and gasping, swearing, and grabbing at my arms. I kept going as she writhed and bucked beneath me, timing my strokes to her ragged breath, driving her on to another peak, watching her eyes widen in disbelief and desire and surrender.

When I felt her clench around my shaft again, tight and hot, tremors running through her body into mine, I pushed deep and held still, leaning on my elbows and looking down at her crumpled, almost purple face. She was beautiful in her agony. I pulled back, until just the tip of my cock was in her and I could feel her tremble again, wanting me inside her, but hoping for relief. I pulled out, and she drew a shuddering breath, and flung her arms round me, drawing me to a kiss, clinging to me.

I kissed her and murmured to her, how beautiful she was, how wonderful she was, how I had enjoyed that, being in her body.

Her eyes cleared and focussed on me again and she gave me another fierce kiss, and said "Thank you, Sean. That was ..."

She shook her head, and went on "But you didn't come?"

"Not yet." I said and buried my mouth in her neck. "I'm not finished with you yet."

She giggled and squirmed as I licked her throat, her breasts, her navel and finally her pussy. She pretended to resist for a moment, pulling at my hair until my tongue found her clit, and she groaned and opened her legs, spreading the pink flower of her delicious sex before me.

I made a meal of it. I love the taste of a girl after orgasm. Or before, but most girls have a sweeter tone when they have just come. And I love to treat a girl gently, not overstimulate them, but raising them towards that plateau below the peak, working up to the point where they need more. Of course not all women like it. One girl I knew said it was too intimate, another that it was too remote, that she felt lonely because I was so far away. Liz didn't have that problem. I only had to touch the backs of her thighs and she pulled her legs up and wide, exposing herself to my tongue and fingers.

Her pussy was open. Not just spread, but wide and empty, a dark pink passage that lead to mysterious depths, inviting my tongue in deep. My nose rested on her clitoris, and I rubbed it back and forward on that hard dot, and slid it down to press into her gaping flesh. My tongue of course rubbed a path out of her pussy and across the bridge of skin below to find the other sensitive pink hole that had not been touched before. I licked around it and across it as I pressed my face into her crotch, and she squealed in surprise.

She wriggled but did not pull away, and I was rewarded with a gasp again when I licked up the length of her slit and sucked on her hard clitoris. I licked a firm circle round it and took the route down again, dipping deep and then on below, feeling her tense a little and then relax and sigh as my tongue circled and flicked over that other sensitive spot.

I made the journey from rim to bud several times, and her breathing was shortened each time. The as I started to go down for the fourth time she lifted her legs further, and crossed her ankles, pulling down with her hands and popping her head up between them. She rested her neck on her crossed feet, and reached her hands to rest on my head.

Her pussy was now tilted up so far , and spread so wide, that I could look straight down inside her. Her tiny pink centred ass-hole was at the prefect angle for me to rim.

I pulled back to look at her, and gave a low whistle. "You are simply beautiful, Liz. You know that? You are perfect."

She giggled, and said "Thank you."

I reached out and touched each of her nipples, and drew a line back over her stomach, through her dark curls, and into her pussy. Two fingers dropped straight in. I raised and lowered them slowly as she closed her eyes and groaned, and then pulled them out and reached up to touch her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked my fingers in, her eyes still closed, and I bent my head to lap at the hairy lips again.

From close up I could see every little hair and fold of her. It was thrilling. Here was a secret, sacred thing, part of her that was hidden and forbidden, now given to me to explore and touch and taste. There was a little fringe of tiny dark hairs around her anus, spreading out in a circle away from it. And her pussy lips, the outer layer thick and firm, the inner so delicate and bright, framed by the black, glistening wet hair.

I licked her all over again, and this time when I reached her bottom I felt her rise to my tongue. I reached up and took her hand, and moved it to press one of her own fingers to her clit. I guided it to rub herself as I used my tongue tip to make the same patterns on her bum.

She got the idea.

I had relaxed her and opened her enough that I could push my tongue tip inside her, and she came, almost screaming "Oh Jesus Christ!"

Her legs popped open from behind her head and came down to clamp me between her thighs. It put her mons beneath my mouth, and I nuzzled it, reaching into the top of her slit with my tongue, making her grasp my head and whimper.

I climbed up to face her, taking my chance to suck each nipple and kiss her throat as I passed. She looked at me wild eyed and whispered "Oh, Jesus Christ, oh that was..."

I grinned "Not Jesus, just me." I entered her.

My cock was hard, and I was ready to come. She never got her breath back. I was slow at the start, relishing her heat, the tightness, the tremors that shook through her and into me. Then my hips and balls demanded a deep thrust, a pause, another, a moment to rest and feel her clasp, the depth of her, the being inside her, and after that the steady, quickening, sliding in and out of her.