Bad Penny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body, so small and slight, rocked beneath me. She lifted her legs and locked them round my back for a few strokes, then pulled them further, getting her ankles up by her ears again. I lifted my self up so I could plunge my cock straight down, and see her bounce beneath me.

It was a power kick, and I was suddenly frenzied. I brought my knees up to kneeling position , grabbed her feet and held them straight up in the air. With one hand I held her knees together, squeezing her thighs closed and tightening her already tight pussy around my cock as I shafted her. With the other I held her feet and bent them to my mouth. I got both big toes inside and sucked on them.

She almost exploded. Helpless in my grip she wriggled and bucked and came again, and I kept going. When her legs went limp I lowered them, one on each side of me, my cock still in her, and reached to grip her pelvis. I pulled her body towards me, and pushed my hips forward. She moaned again, and her arms went up over her head. She was mine now.

I wanted her. I took her. She sometimes reached down to frig herself as I rocked her body back and forth, watching her face, my cock sliding in and out, her tiny tits.

She put her arms up around me when I lay down over her again, and my stokes got more urgent. Her legs were lifted, I could feel her calves against my thighs, my balls on her ass. My breathing deepened, my balls grew tighter, and she gripped my waist and said "Come on Sean, come on, come in me, come in me, come for me, Sean, come for me!"

I roared and arched my back, thrusting deep, throwing my head back, a silent twisted moment of joy. I was pumping my seed into her body, into her womb, claiming this tiny girl as mine, as she gave herself to me. She wanted my come in her, wanted me to fill her with my essence, wanted me.

I don't remember rolling over with her in my arms, but somehow I found her sitting up on my stomach as I sucked in air and she looked down at me and smiled. She swept her hair back off her face, it had stuck to her, and brushed the sweat from my forehead as she leaned forward to kiss me and murmur in a low voice, "Thank you, Sean. That was..."

"Incredible." I finished the sentence for her. "For me, I mean. You are incredible. I have dreamed about you, but you are so much better than my dreams."

She kissed me again and said "Thank you." she grinned, and went on. "I have to say I never dreamed about what you just did."

That made me laugh, and she blushed. I knew what she meant, but wanted to hear her talk about it, to make sure she was okay about it, so I asked "What in particular exceeded your dreams?"

"Well," she blushed even more. "You know, when you... You kissed me down there."

"Hasn't anyone ever licked your very pretty pussy before?" I asked

She thumped me, gently, on the chest and said "Not that. You know what I mean."

"Did you like it?"

She had gone back to normal pale, but flushed pink again. "It was weird."

"But nice?"

"Yeah..." she drawled it, uncertain that she should confess to liking it.

"So you had a good time?"

"Of course I did. But I suppose you want me to flatter you a bit. Boys always do."

"True. But it isn't just that, I am pleased that you had a good time, because that means you might like to have a good time with me another time."

Liz gave me a hard to read look, and said "I love Paul you know."

"And I love Penny. But I like you too. Have for years. Fancied you as well. But like you. And I liked making love with you just now. And I would like to do it again."

"But not just now," she said "You have worn me out!"

"Oh dear. Would you like me to kiss anything better?"

She thumped me again, and said "Behave!" but then looked at me with soft eyes and whispered "You couldn't kiss me any better than you already did."

We kissed then, and I ran my hands over her body again, marvelling once more at how different she felt compared to Penny.

Of course we started to get cold then, and it was getting late. I suggested she stay over, but she said she had to go home. Paul would be rolling in sometime, and she would be there to give him aspirin in the morning.

She dressed, and so did I. We went to check on Penny, who had not moved, and was soundly out, so I left her to it and walked Liz home.

On her doorstep she turned to me and said "Thank you for a lovely evening, and for walking me home, Sean."

She sounded so formal that I almost laughed, but I caught something of her mood. Was regret creeping in?

I said, as gently as I could "I had a lovely time too, I hope we can do it again sometime. Maybe you and Paul could come over some evening. Penny would like that."

She looked seriously at me and said "Really?"

"Yes. I think so. I suspect Paul would too. Would you like to?"

She glanced down. Then up. Shyly she said "It was a lovely evening, Sean."

She reached up and touched my cheek. I though she was going to kiss me, but she hesitated and said "I'll talk to Penny, if you think that would be okay."

"I'll talk to her too." I affirmed.

On my way home I had a spring in my step. It was only as I got to the house that I thought, 'Is this a good idea? Back to swinging? Would that be putting Penny back into danger?'

Penny was a mess the next day.

I fed her orange juice and 'Resolve' and later toast and tea. She was most apologetic, but I shushed her and told her it was fine. "Anyway, it was you that lost out." I said

I told her the story. About Liz helping me get her home, ("Oh gosh.") about Liz undressing her and putting her to bed ("Seriously? No!") and about Liz making it clear that she wanted to go to bed too. ("Really? What did you do?")

To which I replied "Everything. In the study."

Penny was bolt upright in bed now, toast in hand, mouth open. "No! Last night? What do you mean everything?"

"Everything." I grinned. "Well, nearly. Not anal."

Penny almost choked. "You mean you... Shit! And I was asleep! What is she like, nude? I know her tits are tiny but what are they like, are her nipples small? What colour? And her bush? Is she bushy or is it fine? Or does she shave?"

Penny was so keen to know, and to hear all we had done, that I was swept along with her enthusiasm. Despite her hangover she got quite turned on as I talked, and she three back the covers and slid over to me, ending up on my lap, facing me.

"And she helped you change me?"

I told her that Liz had done more than that. Penny hummed at the news that Liz had removed her top and bra. "Bet she wanted a look!" was her comment.

I told her about Liz blowing me ("I knew she would swallow") and riding me ("not like having Naimh bounce on you!" said Penny, which was true, since Naimh was perhaps the tallest and largest of our swinging friends) and about her putting her feet behind her head when I licked her. "You rimmed her!" Penny said, eyes sparkling. "How did she react!"

I told her that it seemed to be the first time, and that Liz had seemed to like it. Penny shivered, and said "I bet she did. So she'll be back for more then," Penny pronounced with conviction.

"Maybe." I told her about the last conversation Liz and I had.

"Definitely. I'm telling you Sean, she just wants to be sure it is okay with me, but you lick a girl's bum and she'll come back to you."

I laughed, but Penny kissed me, and said intently "It's true." Then she kissed me again. It was passionate, intense and intentional.

When we came up for air she said "I need a shower. You want to join me?"

Penny tutted over the scratch marks on my back and arms. I had not noticed them the night before until I got home to bed. She vowed that she would have words with Liz about them, but in a joking way. She kept asking me about Liz, comparing their anatomy. And then about what we did.

It was a strange, tension filled shower. It was unsaid, but we both knew why we were getting clean - to go back to bed and make love. So we washed each other and bumped together, and little caresses were exchanged, but there was nothing blatant, nothing too intimate. Desire built, and as Penny's fantasies about what it would have like to watch me with Liz, or to touch and finger and lick her, got more heated we actually moved further apart in the shower cubicle because any touch might turn into a frantic embrace.

I got out first and grabbed towels. I wrapped one round me and then beckoned Penny to stand on the bath mat and let me dry her. I was careful to not rub her breasts or buttocks too lightly, and passed the towel between her legs quickly. When she was done she reached to undo my towel, and rubbed me briskly all over.

When she bent to dry my feet my erect cock was only inches from her mouth. I looked down and had an urge to grab her head and turn it to me, to press my cock into her mouth, into her throat, to see her and feel her clamp her lips around the base of my shaft, to feel her tongue stretch out to lick my balls.

I controlled myself, with difficulty. Penny noticed the tremor in my leg, and smiled as she stood up. "All clean and dry," she said, and kissed me lightly.

She stepped back, into a beam of sunlight, and her hair was suddenly filled with fire and chestnut, her skin glowed, and her nipples were crinkled in purple-brown. She was breathtaking. Like something from a classical painting, a nymph or dryad to be chased, a goddess to be worshipped.

Wordlessly she lead me to bed and slipped under the cover, holding it up for me to slide in and join her.

Wordlessly I edged closer, almost afraid to touch her, and then I caressed her, embraced her, tasted her lips. Wordlessly she put her hands upon me, pressed her leg between mine, her breasts against my chest, her mons on my thigh.

Wordlessly I pressed my hand into the small of her back, my cock against her stomach, my tongue against hers. We rolled, she parted her legs, my cock butted against unyielding hair and firm lips, and then found a weakness, a softness, a way.

Wordlessly she took me in and lifted her legs, lifted herself up to engulf me, her arms around me, her body flexing, mine joining in the almost silent dance as kisses became more difficult and eyes flashed and closed, lips were bitten and fingers entwined.

Wordlessly our movement became less fluid but no less synchronised, our kisses ceased as we stared in each others eyes and our ragged breaths collided, our groans and whimpers harmonised.

Wordlessly her eyes went wide. A tiny cry, another, not language but I knew the meaning, and her hands on my hips conveyed their own message.

Wordlessly, but not silently, we came, together, lips locked again and bodies close, coupled, welded, one. For an age we were locked together, then muscles betrayed us, relaxed, demanded release. I slid down a little, trailing kisses on her chin, her throat, her breast, wrapping my legs around hers when she closed them, my arms about her waist, her hands in my hair.

Wordless.

Monday lunchtime was interesting. I was worried. Paul and Liz would probably be there with the rest of the gang. Had she told him? How had he taken it? How did she feel now that time and sobriety had taken a hand. After all, while neither of us were drunk on Friday we had both had a few.

Penny and I walked in together, to be met by cat calls and some ribbing. Penny's sudden drunken collapse had obviously been the subject of gossip. Paul and Liz were there, and Paul waved for us to come over, and said to Penny to sit beside him. "Ignore that lot," he said. "You should have seen me on Friday night."

"Well, maybe I'll see you this Friday," she said, with just a hint of emphasis on the word 'see'. To anyone not in the know it would be meaningless, but to Liz, me and evidently Paul, it carried a wealth of implications.

"Really?" he said, eyebrows rising.

"If you want to see me, of course," she added. "Or rather, us. I don't like to invite myself, but Tilly will be home this weekend, so how about Sean and I join you at your place? We could bring a movie."

Paul looked at Liz, who nodded, and than at me. "Okay." he said, half questioning.

"Great." I said.

Penny gently flirted with Paul all week. She got to have a chat on her own with Liz on Wednesday, and reported back to me that Paul had been a bit annoyed but had come round with the promise that Liz would get Penny to make it up to him. "He could still be trouble though," she said "Seeing you two together might trigger jealousy more strongly. We'll have to handle it carefully on Friday."

On Thursday Penny told Tilly that we were going out the following night and would be staying over, so she would have the place to herself. Tilly was happy enough to hear that, and casually asked "Going anywhere nice?"

I said "Just round to Liz and Paul's"

"But that's only round the corner, why are you staying over?"

Penny glanced at me, and I spluttered. I blushed, saying "Well, they suggested it. We were going to have dinner and watch a film, and ..."

"Star Wars," said Penny. "All three of them. It should all be over about four, but Liz suggested I might want to go to bed earlier, with her."

I looked at Penny with alarm, and she said "Well, not with her, of course. In the spare room. But she might not stay up that late, and will go to bed on her own, and suggested we could both leave the boys to it, if I had the spare bed."

Tilly gave her an odd look, and said "Haven't you seen them before?"

"Yeah, a couple of times." I said. "But Paul just got the new box set, uncut."

Tilly laughed. "Oh, god. I think I'd rather go to bed with Penny and Liz."

It was difficult not to make a quip about that.

The following afternoon I went down town with forty pounds and a fast beating heart. In Gresham Street was a shop with blacked out windows, that simply said 'Adults only' on the door. I looked both ways to see if anyone I knew was about before I crossed the road and walked straight into it.

It was small, dingy, and cold. A greying haired, overweight and unwashed looking man sprawled behind the counter, reading a woodworker magazine. If I hadn't been so nervous I would have laughed. The cover story said "Handling Wood in Humid Conditions".

He didn't look at me as I wandered up and down the small display of toys and videos. I was sweating. I was here to buy a blue movie, but I wanted something more than the softcore stuff on display. If only I hadn't had to leave all the films in the flat when we moved out and Peter returned.

I tried to swallow my heart. "Ah, excuse me," I managed.

He looked at me "Yeah? Can I help you?" he said, in a disconcertingly light and camp tone. I had expected a bulldog bark.

"I'm going to a stag do this weekend, and I've been told to organise some of the entertainment."

Before I could go on he said "Ok, are you looking for a stripper, a couple for a live sex show or a girl to blow the Groom? I have a girl, nice looker, who will do all three. Or is it a group of girls for the boys - short notice But I could get you three or four who would be happy at fifty quid a time."

I was gob smacked. "Ah, um, ah, nothing that, ah, extreme!" I stumbled. "I was just looking for a good video or two."

"Oh! Oh well then, no bother." He shrugged and smiled "These videos are all '18' rated, but I take it that the guys are all well over 18? Yes. So they would appreciate something a bit more interesting than that softcore stuff?" He pulled out an unmarked VHS box from below the counter. "Thirty quid. Fifty if you buy two, with a tenner back on each if you want to exchange for something else."

I looked dubiously at the black slab of plastic. "Thirty quid?" I said

"Full 180 tape, three movies, one German, one American and something Italian. Or I have this one," he held up another tape "But I don't think you 'd go for that."

"Why?" passed my lips before I could think.

"All German and Spanish. Very naughty, a bit special. An acquired taste, let's say."

"Bondage? Pissing?" I said, again without thinking.

"Ooh, well maybe you would like it..." he gave me a leer that I think was supposed to be conspiratorial but I found plain creepy.

I laughed, and said "Maybe, but I've only forty on me, and I think I'd best stick to the straight stuff for the boys."

He looked at me appraisingly, which made me uncomfortable, and said "Special for a special first time customer. You can have the two for forty."

I stopped just as I was about to open the door, tapes in my pockets, and my heartbeat went up again. What if someone I knew was on the street and saw me coming out? Ah well, deep breath and move quickly.

Penny asked me what she should wear that evening as we prepared to go out. She had showered and shaved her armpits, trimmed a little around her bush to neaten the lines, and dabbed perfume in all sorts of places.

It was the first time she had asked me in a long time. But it wasn't like before: she wasn't seeking orders, just advice. We discussed scenarios (again, it had been a topic for days) and decided that the good old stockings and suspenders with matching bra and lacy panties under a modest skirt, with buttoned (unbuttonable) blouse was a hard to beat combination.

She had bought me silk boxer shorts for the occasion. It was the first time I had ever worn boxers, let alone silk underwear. I have to say, I liked the silk, but I never got on with the way boxers felt.

We only took one tape with us. I had given both a very brief preview. The guy in the shop was an honest punter, and dead right. The first tape was harder than the ones we had shown Paul and Liz before, straight sex, no plot, some quite kinky stuff. The second tape was wild, and as I fast forwarded and flicked it on for a few seconds I saw some things that shocked me, and some that were revolting, and some that boggled the mind. I wasn't sure about watching it myself, never mind showing it to anyone.

Liz opened the door, and greeted Penny with a kiss on the cheek, and me with a kiss on the cheek that was followed by a peck on the lips.

Paul was in the kitchen, surrounded by steam, wearing an apron that said "Hail to the Chef!" on it. Penny kissed his cheek too, and I thought he looked pinker than usual. Maybe that was because of the steam.

We ate, we chatted, the tension could have been cut with a knife. Dessert was served. Liz licked her spoon in a manner that was more obscene than anything on the video tape in my pocket, and said "Did you bring the movie?"

Penny laughed, and said "Yes."

"Why don't we take dessert in next door and watch while we eat?" she said.

Paul volunteered to get the coffee.

In the living room of their flat they had one long sofa and a long coffee table in front of it, the TV beyond that again. Liz took the video from me and put it in the machine, turning round as I sat down and saying. "Oh no, that's no good. Penny, why don't you move over one seat?" She stepped around the coffee table and shooed Penny away from me, and sat down in the vacated spot, not facing me, still talking to Penny. "Now we can talk, and not be distracted by the boys."

I looked at Penny over Liz's head and raised an eyebrow. She did her best not to laugh.

Paul put the coffee tray on the table, and once the mugs of coffee and dessert dishes had been handed out to their proper owners, he put out the lights, and stepped over to turn on the TV and press Play on the tape.

He had raised an eyebrow at the seating arrangement when he came into the room, but happily plonked himself down beside Penny and reached for his bowl of icecream, saying "So what is this film called, Sean?"

"Don't know, I just got it today, haven't seen it before." I said, but the last two words were cut across by Paul saying "Bloody Hell!"

The tape, after a couple of seconds of grey lines and shimmering bands of colour had suddenly resolved into the unmistakable sight of a huge black cock entering a quite ample white woman's pussy from behind, in close-up.