Bad Penny Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a far more graphic image than anything in Debbie does Dallas, or the Autobiography of a Flea, which we had watched with them before, both of which had opened with long softcore scene-setting story telling sections.

Penny and Liz were silent, staring open mouthed, still perched on the edge of the seat.

"Bloody Hell!" said Paul again as the picture changed to a blonde school girl being fucked hard from behind by a man wearing nothing but a mortar board, while another pushed a cock as long as Mike's into her mouth until she had swallowed it all.

Liz sat back in awe. Penny laughed, nervously, and the scene swapped again. A girl on her back, arms above her head, several men wanking furiously around her as one fucked her, suddenly two letting fly with great gouts of come that landed on her face. The camera zoomed in and the picture froze, her open mouth, her tongue coming out to lick the come from her chin. The legend "A Splash of Sperm" appeared.

"Bloody Hell!"

The title vanished and the picture started moving, and more white goo hit the girl. I wasn't convinced it was all come, but whatever it was, she was covered in it. The picture froze, and more titles appeared, in German. Then a series of short shots of various actresses and then actors, with their names, all engaged in various sex acts, before finally switching to a scene that was momentarily less explicit. A girl French kissing a much older man. A narrator with a German accent talking in English. It was terrible, stilted, delivered in a flat and emotionless voice. Something like "In this scene Sophia wants her hot box filled with man meat, but her old uncle George is the only male she can find. Still, any cock in a crisis, as they say. Go for it Sophia!"

And they did.

Liz had sat back beside me, but a few inches away. Now she began eating her ice cream again, and brought her feet up onto the sofa, pushing off her high heels, and crossing her legs. One touched my leg, the other was on Penny's thigh. She kept staring at the TV, and her eating movements varied with the action, slowing to a halt, spoon in mid air an inch from her mouth when the old man's cock was revealed.

"Bloody hell!" repeated Paul for the fourth time "that has to be fake!"

Penny surprised him by saying calmly and quietly "Not necessarily. I've seen one that big before."

She sat back, and took a spoonful of icecream. When she realised he was looking at her incredulously, she smiled and said "Honest. I have." She looked at the screen "Definitely at least that big."

Paul gave her a look of shock, then looked at me, with awe, and then at Liz with raised eyebrows. Penny saw all that, and so did Liz, who had turned to look at Penny with surprise. Penny laughed. "No, not Sean."

She laughed again at Paul's surprised reaction and said "Well you didn't think his was the only cock I've ever seen, or played with, did you?"

Paul spluttered. I could sympathise with his problem. Saying that he thought she hadn't seen anyone but me naked (her very long term boyfriend) would appear to be insulting her, and calling her a liar, since she was proudly claiming otherwise. But saying he thought she had seen other men, and played with them, might imply that her thought her loose, easy, slutty, or whatever other insulting term might be used in the misogynist culture we were brought up in.

She laughed and patted his thigh, and leaned closer to him and said in a stage whisper "Bigger isn't necessarily better anyway."

Paul was like a rabbit headlights. Her hand was still on his leg, and she was close enough to be almost kissable. He relaxed slightly as she turned and waved at the screen with her other hand, saying "I mean, look at the way those two are getting on."

The pair on screen had taken up a position on a chair, with her sitting on him, facing the camera, his cock penetrating her from behind. She was bouncing up and down on him with her breasts popped out of her half-opened blouse. Penny leaned back in the seat and over towards Paul, resting her shoulder against him, saying, "See how much of his cock isn't in her? She only has the top four or five inches inside. She probably can't fit it all in. Poor guy has to hold back all the time, can't get all the way inside a girl without hurting her. And she must worry when he fucks her that he will get over excited or slip and go in too hard. Doesn't make for good sex. Look," she pointed to the screen again as the couple changed position, " Now he's taking her doggy style he still has to hold back."

Liz had finished her ice cream, and leaned forward to put her bowl on the table. She turned to me and took mine, and handed me two coffee mugs. Then she sat back, snuggled against my shoulder, and took the cup from me. It was natural to put my arm across the back of her shoulders.

Penny continued her commentary, pointing out the difficulties faced by the over endowed man as the couple again changed positions. With the girl on her back he was vigorously fucking her, making her tits wobble in that fascinating way, but it was clear that he wasn't going all the way in. That pose didn't last long. He pulled out and she sat up to suck him. "See, she can't even swallow him properly!" said Penny. "If course if she was any good at it she could take it all in, but not everyone can do that."

The man pulled out and delivered a large amount come on the girl's face. This shot was then repeated in slow motion and inter-cut with full speed repeats of the first jet a few times. It was all a bit messy and not really a turn on for me, but I suppose the title gave a clue about the focus of the movie.

The scene cut on a picture of the girl looking at the camera with a big grin, come dripping off her chin.

It went straight to another scene, two guys getting their cocks out for a Bavarian barmaid to suck. The cheesy emotionless narrator said "Here we have Maria. She is a total come slut who loves sucking cocks but even better is sucking two cocks. These gentlemen have just what she wants. Maybe if she pleases them they will give her a big tip."

They weren't as big as the man in the first scene, but big enough. Still, the girl swallowed them easily. The men throat fucked her in turn, and she popped her breasts out of the white frilly blouse for them to play with. As the girl took the first man deep for the first time Penny said approvingly. "Now that's what I was talking about. She can do it right. She could have swallowed that other guy, no problem."

Liz was resting her free arm along my thigh now, her fingers on my knee, her elbow touching the bulge of my quite erect cock. She said in an awed voice "How does she do that?"

Penny looked at her and smiled. "It's not hard to learn."

Liz swallowed. I saw Paul's eyes widen. Liz said "I thought, when we were at your flat, that night, I thought you did it to Sean, but with the lights off I couldn't see."

Penny grinned. "Do you want me to show you?"

Liz glanced at me, and said "Okay."

She started to move, as if to make room for Penny, and I pulled her back to me, saying "Where are you going?"

Liz looked confused at me, and I added "I'm sure Paul won't mind joining in the demonstration."

Penny immediately turned to him and started undoing his belt, saying "Oh, yes, I think Paul is quite ready, aren't you, Paul darling?"

He was on automatic as he lifted his hips and let her pull his trousers down. She made an appreciative noise and said "Well, well, that's quite big enough to play with."

Paul was pleased, relieved, blushing with embarrassment and suddenly open-mouthed in shock as she plunged her open mouth over him and sucked the whole of his knob end.

Liz laughed at the noise he made, and twisted round to get a better view. I decided to lift her back onto my lap, so she was sitting sideways on to me, and she put her arm round my neck, as I put mine around her waist.

Penny released her mouth and pulled up, grinning at Paul. "Now we have to get you nice and wet and slippy all over."

She licked him like an ice cream.

I could see Paul was caught between stimulation and embarrassment. He was blushing furiously, eyes on Penny, unsure where to put his hands, but every now and then glancing at Liz, to see if it was really okay that this other girl was doing this to him.

When Penny took the plunge his gaze was locked to her lips.

She jiggled her head from side to side as she took him into her throat, making a little croaky noise, before she closed her lips around the base of his cock and I saw her cheeks go in as she sucked him.

"Oh, bloody hell!"

He jerked as she released him and came up for air. She grinned at him, and then did it again.

"Oh, Whoah, oh!"

She grinned again when she released him, an said "Do you like that?"

"Uh huh."

"So do I," she said, and swallowed him again.

I felt Liz's hand slip between us, down into my trousers. I lifted myself to allow her to reach my cock and pull it upright. It was quite a relief, and I sighed as she began to stroke it. Penny heard me, and looked over as she brought her lips back up Paul's shaft slowly, resting at the tip.

He shuddered. She let him rest for a second before lifting her lips and saying "Would you like me to teach Liz how to do that?"

"Uh huh."

Both girls laughed. Penny said to Liz "It takes practice, but you just have to learn to open your throat up and not gag. You just relax, and let the head slip in. It is easier straight on like this, or on your back with him in a sixty-nine position, because the curve in his cock goes the right way. After a while it stops tickling the spot where it makes you want to be sick, and you can do this."

She opened her mouth wide, pressed her face down until Paul's cock was completely engulfed, and then began to bob her head up an down rapidly.

"Oh, oh! Oh bloody! Oh no! Ooooh!"

Paul's back arched as Penny carried on, and on his last cry she stopped, sucking hard around the base of his cock, and then slowly drawing up to the tip.

Paul squirmed and groaned all the way, and fell back with his face pointing at the ceiling as he gasped great breaths of air.

Penny grinned and licked her lips. She turned to Liz and said. "You might have to wait a while to try it on Paul though. Sorry. But I'm sure Sean wouldn't mind if you want to practice on him."

Liz was watching Paul and Penny with her mouth open. She looked at me, and back to Penny, and back to me.

"If you like." I said. "But you don't have to."

On screen the Barmaid was being showered repeatedly with come, and the groans and moans and her squeals distracted Liz for a second. The scene was brutally cut to another couple, a tiny black girl with a white, blonde, large, leather clad woman.

The girl was kneeling between the blonde woman's legs and bending forward to lick her out. A blonde man with long swinging cock was watching, holding a whip and drinking a glass of wine.

"Unless of course you would like to try that?" I said softly in her ear.

Liz looked round at me, quizzically. "Me? Kiss her, like that?"

"Well, you seemed to like the taste when I put my finger in your mouth the other night. Or would you like Penny to kiss you there? She would like that you know." I dropped my voice even lower "She might even kiss your bottom."

Liz shivered and a shy smile blossomed on her face. "What about you?"

"I can wait. Until Paul recovers so Penny can play with him again and distract him."

She gave him a glance and saw that Paul was coming round. Penny was still sitting at his feet, watching him, and sipping a coffee.

"Penny darling," I said, softly, although I had to speak up a little to be heard over the sound of the black girl getting fucked and the moans of the woman she was still licking, "would you mind coming over here?"

Penny got up on the couch beside us and leaned quite close to Liz and I, smiling as she said "You guys okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "Liz was just telling me that she had never kissed a girl, and never had a girl kiss her, and I suggested that if she wanted you would be happy to oblige."

Penny smiled and said "Oh, certainly! It would be my pleasure!"

She took Liz's face in her hands and leaned in to touch lips. Liz froze in my arms for a moment, and then, as the kiss went on and I saw Penny was relaxing her jaw, opening her mouth a little, Liz melted.

The kiss went on for some time, and when they parted both girl's smiled, a little shyly.

Penny said quietly, "Okay?"

Liz was equally quiet, "Yes. That was nice."

I was a little louder when I said "But not quite the sort of kiss I was talking about."

Penny looked at me questioning, Liz dropped her eyes and blushed. "Liz was curious about what the girls were doing on screen."

Penny glanced at the TV, but the scene was ending, the white woman was wanking the man over the black girl's face, and as we looked at it they went to slow motion again.

"Not that," I said, "Earlier on she was going down on the other woman."

"Oh!" Penny said gleefully. To Liz she said "That would be fun."

She kissed her before she could say anything, and put her arms around her.

Penny drew Liz to her, off my knee, and onto the seat beside me. As Penny sat back it was natural for Liz to end up straddling her, and as the kissing grew more passionate Penny started to caress her back and legs, and then bring one hand around to touch Liz's breasts.

I stood up to give them room, and to turn the TV down a bit. The actress (Called Candy by the monotonous narrator, who claimed the girl was 'Mad for big black cock') was making a repetitive and annoying wailing sound as she was being soundly fucked over the bonnet of a sports car.

When I turned back towards the sofa I caught Paul's eye. He was looking quite astonished, so I gave him a big grin and shrugged, as if to say 'they are having fun, so I'm not going to interfere' and I sat on a small footstool beside the coffee table, pouring myself another cup, and offering one to Paul.

He took it automatically, and sat back, watching his girlfriend snog mine.

Liz was wearing jeans, which made it possible for Penny to caress her bottom and up her thighs, and press a thumb into the space between them, catching Liz's clitoris with the seam at the bottom of the zip. (Or so I guessed from the noise that move elicited.) But it did make any further move towards oral sex quite difficult. However Liz's position put her breasts quite close to Penny's, and I was pleased to see that after Penny had fumbled with one of her own blouse buttons Liz helped her undo more.

Penny's very pretty bra was exposed, which seemed to interest Paul. Liz placed her hand on it and squeezed Penny's breast as she kissed her again. Penny reciprocated, a hand going up the back of Liz's tee-shirt and round beneath it to reach the small bosom within.

Liz surprised me by reaching down and grabbing the hem of her shirt, peeling it off over her head and throwing it onto Paul's face. She laughed and launched back into kissing Penny, rubbing her bra against the other one.

This time Liz was in white underwear, although from my vantage point I could see it was of a strange design. It was little more than a cropped, elasticated top, like a mini vest or a soft sports bra. Penny told me later it was the sort of thing she wore when she was twelve.

Encouraged by Liz's enthusiastic response, Penny was driving things along. She had her hand under Liz now, pressing upwards and rubbing back and forth. It made Liz rise on her knees, and Penny seized the opportunity to drop her head and take one of the pointed nipples that showed beneath the thin material into her mouth.

Liz giggled again, and did not resist when Penny pushed up the bra on the other side, and transferred her lips to the bare flesh there.

Soon Liz lifted her bra for Penny to return to the first nipple, and then peeled it off, tossing it in Paul's direction as well. He was sitting round to face the girls now, absent-mindedly holding his cock and slowly wanking, as he watched them and sipped his coffee.

Of course when Penny started to undo Liz's jeans, still sucking at her breast, I saw Paul's eyes widen. Liz just held Penny's head in both hands, and groaned, with eyes closed.

Penny pushed her jeans down, and the white cotton panties with them. I got a good view of Liz's smooth, pale bum and slim thighs, and the flash of Penny's fingertips between them as she slid her hand up into the cleft.

Liz's back arched and she gave a huge groan. Penny had found her clit with her thumb, and spread her inner lips with the side of her index finger. With a rocking motion she rubbed both the little button and the length of Liz's opening, and Liz shuddered as Penny sucked even harder on the nipple in her mouth.

Paul was mesmerised. On the TV beside me a woman was being spit-roasted by men in fireman's outfits, but no one was paying that any attention.

Liz tried to shove her trousers down further, but couldn't really do it with her legs spread on each side of Penny's, and she gave a gasp of frustration. Penny took control. She put an arm around Liz's waist and with her other hand still firmly clamped against the small girl's pussy she lifted and swung Liz round into the sofa beside her.

That put Liz on her back, her legs sticking out over the coffee table, and Penny kneeling up on the sofa cushions could kiss her and slip a finger into her pussy.

Liz bucked against Penny's hand and her legs waved. I decided to help out. I stepped over to shift the coffee table out of the way and then took the ends of Liz's jeans in each hand and pulled them off her legs. Her knickers were left around her knees, but they slipped to her ankles as she opened her legs wide and let Penny get two fingers into her darkly fringed slit.

Paul's eyes looked ready to pop out of his head as he saw my girlfriend finger fuck his.

Of course he was looking at them from the side. My point of view was from directly between Liz's spread legs, and I could see exactly what Penny was doing to make Liz thrash around so much.

Then Penny did something they made Paul gasp, and once more whisper "Bloody hell!"

She pulled her fingers out Liz's very wet pussy and brought them up to slip them between her lips and Liz's.

Both girls licked at Penny's fingers, and Liz seemed disappointed when Penny curled them into her own mouth for a firm suck.

But a second later Penny had her other hand on Liz's slit, her fingers pumping in and out, getting coated with her juices again, and then Penny raised them to Liz's mouth, sliding them between her greedy lips. She sucked on them as Paul goggled and Penny reached again with her free hand to touch the dark furry mound and slide a finger into Liz's slit.

Liz arched her back as Penny touched her clit with her finger tip, and threw her legs wider. The opportunity was too good to miss. With her fingers still lodged in Liz's mouth, Penny brought her own lips to bear on the spread pink flower that Liz presented.

I had expected Paul to swear again, but he was now open mouthed and speechless.

As Liz began to moan and writhe Paul looked at me in shock. He rose, pulling his trousers up, and stumbled around the coffee table to squat down beside me. His eyes were drawn to the spot between his girlfriend's open legs where Penny's tongue was playing. Without looking at me he said softly "She's licking her minge."

I felt a response was needed. "Yes."

"Actually licking it."

"Yes."

"She's a girl."

"They both are, yes."

"But she's licking her minge. Did you know she was going to do this?"

"No, I didn't know, but it isn't that much of a surprise, I know she likes doing it."

"You knew your girlfriend is a lezzie?"

I looked at him. He was serious.