Bad Penny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we did as instructed. The next few hours were a strange and deeply personal time. I won't relate it here - it was not the stuff of erotic fantasy. At the end I was elated and exhausted. And I had shared something with Penny that I have never forgotten, even if I cannot describe it. It did form a bond, a shared moment of mutual understanding, trust and acceptance. Oneness. I have practised Tantra a few times since, and achieved that state again, and have felt that deep connection, but Penny was my first. It was like loosing a new virginity. It was like being married. It seems strange to relate it now, decades later, and for me to be squeamish about writing about it after all the things I have described in such detail, but it was more personal and precious than almost any other experience I have ever had. I recommend it highly.

After Nikkala talked us down to a relaxed stupor we lay together as couples with blankets over us and ate another picnic. Each couple was simply chilled out and quiet. Except for Lucy and Dave. There seemed to be a tension there. They had not got the same connection out of the afternoon. I could guess why.

After we had eaten Lucy said "I think it is time I was off. Come on Dave, let's have a shower and get dressed."

I knew Lucy wanted us to give her a lift, so Penny and I hit the downstairs bathroom and got our things together as well.

Lucy appeared with her overnight bag at the bottom of the stairs and said with a slightly brittle brightness "Could you guys give me a lift? Dave is going home alone."

Tara raised an eyebrow at that, but didn't make a fuss.

In the car Lucy told us that Dave had been a little cold but fairly okay about things. He had shrugged and said she could call him if she liked. She was a little upset, and Penny, who was with her in the back of the car, comforted her. It was almost too intimate to watch, as she cradled her friends head and the tears ran down Lucy's face. But in our bed that night as she lay sandwiched between Penny and me, and I felt Penny's finger touching my shaft as she rubbed around Lucy's clitoris, and heard Lucy sigh and whisper "Oh Penny!" with such wonder and delight, I felt sorry for Dave. But I had no regret at all.