Bad Place to Break Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,582 Followers

Cleve, feeling her energy wane and knowing she was defeated, dropped her to the floor where she stayed on her hands and knees panting and trying not to wretch. The heavy black man quickly grabbed a handful of lubricating lotion from the nearby examining room and unceremoniously began to rub it into Abby's vagina.

"No, please don't do this," Abby said, while still trying to catch her breath.

Cleve didn't respond but lined himself behind her forcing her legs apart and with one hand wrapped around her waist used the other to lift his fat belly and place it on her back and ass. Abby could feel his cock near her opening and tried to avoid its probing, but the lotion made it easy for him and with a grunt he forced himself into her.

"NOOO!" she said trying to pull away, but he had too firm a grip.

As Cleve's pushed into her, his mouth fell open and his eyes rolled back. He had never felt a better pussy in his life, and he became still so he could just enjoy the wonderful feeling for a moment before he started to rock.

Mrs. Abby Samuels, wife and mother who had only been with two men in her life was now being forcibly fucked on the linoleum floor of a clinic where countless dirty third world sailors had trod, and in despair she fell forward on her elbows and cried.

Cleve was in heaven with every stroke better than the last. He knew there might be a price to pay. But not now...right now, he felt like teenager. His cock hadn't been this hard in decades, and the warmth and softness of her pussy provided it an amazing massage.

Seconds turned to minutes and Cleve just kept going and enjoying. Abby had caught her breath and had stopped crying, and now, resigned to the rape, she just wanted it over quickly.

"Hurry up you asshole," she yelled at him.

No verbal response came from Cleve, but he maintained the continual thrusting.

"You can't cum in me I'm not on the pill," Abby blurted out, suddenly remembering her diaphragm in her purse.

Cleve's response was unseen to her, but a slight smile quickly came to his face.

"Bastard, finish," Abby yelled, after another minute.

The truth was that Abby had never been with a man with stamina. Her first lover was quick to the point of premature ejaculation, and her husband Brad rarely made it past two or three minutes. Thus, she thought it was the norm and didn't understand why this black man just kept going.

Abby reached beneath them and began tickling Cleve's balls with her nails. It was a trick a girlfriend had told her she did when she wasn't in the mood and she wanted it over quick, and at that moment she was willing to try anything. Unfortunately, an unintended consequence occurred, as Cleve, feeling her nails, shifted his motion just a little bit and hit Abby in just the right place. Instantly, she jerked her hand away, but his motion didn't change, and despite her efforts to break the connection, he stayed with her and it didn't stop.

The young wife and mother tried to think it away, forcing herself to accept the humiliation of the rape, but the harder she tried, the closer the feeling seemed to come upon her. She put her finger in her mouth and bit hard to take her mind off it, as she was not about to give this bastard the satisfaction.

"Hurry up and finish," she yelled again, now as more a plea than a command.

Cleve's relentless motion never slowed. It was well paced and powerful, giving him maximum enjoyment, and he wasn't tiring at all.

"Unngghh..." the groan suddenly escaped from Abby.

It was supposed to be silent, said around the finger in her mouth, but Cleve heard it. Another sound started to fill the room as well, as Abby's lubrication took over from the lotion and the wet slapping sound of their mating started.

Please don't let this happen she thought to herself, she prayed. If he just hurries and finishes I can control it.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP," she screamed at him again.

Patient and relentless was the way to describe Cleve's fucking. This grossly obese and alcoholic old black man was in a rhythm that was unstoppable, and since he was still enjoying every stroke there was no reason to have it end.

The feeling started pulsing between her legs and slowly radiated outward. She fought it in her legs, her torso and her arms but it wouldn't back away. Sweat was pouring off them both and unknown to Cleve, Abby's mouth was open and her eyes closed. Only her last ounce of control kept her from crying out, and she was using everything within her to hold on.

Then it was gone.

"Umm...ohhh...ohhh...oh no...oh no..." she whined to Cleve.

At that moment, Cleve knew he had her and she knew he knew. Decorum didn't matter to her now. All that mattered was the feeling in her and her need to let it all release and flow through her beautiful and excited body. While Abby had never been particularly vocal during sex, something broke within her and began driving her.

"You're fucking me...you're fucking me...don't stop..." she demanded her lover.

Knowing she was now his Cleve released his grip on her waist and began fondling her breasts. He rolled her nipples in his fingers then pulled them back towards him as he rode her.

"Ohhh, mmm...yes...it hurts...but it hurts good..." she let him know.

Abby knew a minute before that she was going to cum, as it was like a big wave in the ocean you see coming towards the beach and you watch it until it breaks.

Cleve knew it was close too when her body stiffened and her breathing stopped.

"Oh yes...oh yes...fuck me...don't stop...don't stop...God fuck me!" she cried out, and he felt her pussy begin to throb around his cock.

He had no intention of stopping and rode her through her huge orgasm maintaining his steady and relentless motion.

Abby lay face down on the filthy floor her arms too exhausted to hold her up. She panted and grunted as Cleve kept up his assault continuing to feel surges course through her body, while the drool coming from her mouth made a puddle on the floor.

"Hey you fat motherfucker. You going to keep her all to yourself?" Cleve looked over to see Hasan and JV standing in the hallway that led to the back door.

Hasan kicked Cleve hard on the side which made him fly off Abby and end up sprawled on the floor.

"You damn sure worked that pussy over. Now it's our turn," He said grabbing Abby by the arm as she tried to get up.

"I ain't finished yet," Cleve pleaded.

"You can have another turn when we done," Hasan laughed.

He pulled and carried Abby to the examining table and pushed her onto her back as she protested and tried to break free.

"I don't want to fuck on that nasty floor," he stated.

"Yeah and we thought she might need this," JV added, throwing her purse and diaphragm on the side table.

Hasan dropped his pants to his ankles, and without ceremony pushed his cock into Abby.

"Damn old man you done a pretty good job of breaking this white pussy in," he said between grunts.

"Squeeze that pussy on my dick," he commanded Abby, while pinching her nipples hard and making her yelp.

"Awwww...stop!" she cried out in vain.

"Oh, that's it girl. That's good. You milking me now bitch. You be made for fucking," the young black teenager informed everyone.

"Click," the sudden sound stopped everyone, and Hasan turned to see a large pistol on the side of JV's head.

"You motherfuckers got thirty seconds to get the fuck out of here," Cleve explained.

"Just wait a minute old man don't do anything stupid. We just sharing some white pussy. You can get back in her if you want," Hasan said with his cock now out of Abby.

"Boys, get the fuck out of here or he's dead," he stated, with a cold look in his eyes.

"Pussy ain't worth it let's go," JV said, almost shaking.

"Alright old man but this ain't good," Hasan said, as he pulled his pants up.

They left the way they came and Cleve followed them. He came back a minute later and Abby was sitting on the edge of the examination table wiping her body with a towel.

"I'm sorry about that. I ain't sorry I fucked you and I guess I'm going to jail, but I'm sorry about them boys. You ready to use the phone?" he said to Abby, as she stared at him.

Her eyes stayed on him for a long time, then in almost a whisper she said, "You haven't cum yet."

Abby lay back down on the table and spread her legs offering herself to Cleve. Without a word he stepped between them and lifted his belly, and quickly his now semi-hard cock found its home and within three strokes it was fully hard once more. He leaned forward to suck on her nipples making Abby feel strangely aroused from his weight pressing on her.

At that very moment, Brad was discussing his wife's disappearance with the police.

Cleve started his motion, which had been so powerful before, and soon she was back to that place that only this old black man had taken her. He was as relentless as before, and she came for him again, tossing her long black hair back and forth and begging for him to continue. Soon after, it was his turn, and as he grunted loudly and emptied himself inside her, he noticed the diaphragm sitting unused on the table which made him smile.

j267
j267
4,582 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Game Gone Wrong Husband and wife's play turns into an unplanned ordeal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories