Bad Poker Hand Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, what do we have here?" exclaimed one of the girls. "Seems someone likes to show off a little in public."

With that both girls walked over to the convertible and took in both Jolene and Evelyn with their eyes. It was a look Evelyn had seen often – the look of lust – only usually it was a look she saw in men's eyes, not women's.

"You have come alone at a great time," said Jolene in a welcoming voice. "My friend here was just trying to get this nice dildo wedged into her pussy. Might you be able to help with that?"

Evelyn was mortified – she shot a look over at Jolene, but Jolene gave her the 'Don't be questioning my authority' look so Evelyn did nothing.

"I can certainly help," said the first girl. "Please honey, put your legs up on the dashboard and spread them so I have a better angle."

Evelyn slowly raised her left leg and stretched it out until it lay wedged between the steering wheel and the dashboard in front of Jolene. Then she took her right leg and extended it outside the car fitting it nicely between the passenger side mirror and the windshield. At this point, the second girl from the car took the opportunity to come over and casually put her hand on Evelyn's right ankle – in essence preventing it from moving. In this position Evelyn felt completely exposed – especially considering that the dildo was still about a third of the way up her pussy.

"I've used a few of these in my day," said the first girl as she put her right hand on the base of the dildo and her left hand on Evelyn's breast.

Slowly she began to work the dildo in and out of Evelyn. She watched as Evelyn's pussy lips gripped the dildo on the way out, and were pushed into Evelyn and the dildo went in.

"Honey, lean your head back and close your eyes, you are actually going to enjoy this," said the girl.

Evelyn wasn't so sure about the enjoyment factor, but leaning her head back and closing her eyes did provide a little bit of an escape. Evelyn choked a little when the girl put a finger into her mouth, but she got the message and started sucking. The girl quickly inserted a second finger and started to move her fingers in and out in rhythm with the dildo.

If Evelyn had looked to her left, she would have noticed Jolene with her hands between her own legs watching this event unfold, but she didn't so she missed it. Not missing it however, was the girl with the dildo in her hand.

"Why don't you rub her clit a little" the girl suggested to Jolene.

Jolene didn't need to be asked twice and she reached over with her left hand and began rubbing Evelyn's clit ever so gently. Evelyn's body was now responding to the stimulus and she was getting wetter by the minute. Her breath was also becoming heavier and her chest was started to heave a little. Unconsciously, Evelyn started pushing her hips out to meet the thrusts of the dildo. Noticing this, Jolene began to rub Evelyn's clit faster and faster. Evelyn was wet enough and stimulated enough now that she was moving her head side to side but was still managing to suck on the girl's fingers. Suddenly Evelyn tensed up and began to spasm. Jolene and the girl continued to stimulate Evelyn, and they cheered as she arched her back hard and let out a low moan. The girl with the dildo then removed her hand from Evelyn's mouth and bent down to put her mouth beside Evelyn's ear.

"Cum for me darling – I want you to cum all over this dildo while I fuck you with it in this parking lot," whispered the girl into Evelyn's ear.

Evelyn could no longer take it, "Yes, she screamed, I am cumming....."

Evelyn had all but forgotten where she was, what she was wearing and who was around, the only thing she cared about was the feeling between her legs. It took her several minutes to recover from the intense orgasm, and by the time she did the convertible had pulled out of the store parking lot and had made its way onto the highway.

For the next hour Jolene took the highway out and back from Hoover dam – a popular tourist attraction just outside of Vegas. All the while Jolene made Evelyn masturbate with the dildo. On occasion when they would stop and a car full of boys would pull up beside them, Jolene would make Evelyn stand up and show herself off to the boys. Jolene always made sure she would jerk the car a little to get Evelyn's tits swinging. She quite enjoying tormenting the young housewife.

At around 2:00pm Jolene drove Evelyn back to the hotel. Evelyn was petrified as they approached since she still only had on the outfit from the store. Jolene was prepared though and pulled a small pair of shorts and an tank top out of the glove compartment and dropped them in Evelyn's lap

"Wouldn't want to you get arrested before the night's festivities" she said.

Evelyn scrambled to put the clothes on and cursed herself for not looking in the glove compartment earlier.

"A car will be here to pick you up at 9pm," Jolene instructed. "I believe you will recognize the man driving it. Please be wearing what arrives later."

Evelyn had a puzzled look on her face when she left the car. She wondered what would be arriving that would be worse than what she already had on.

12