Bad Poker Hand Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy and another man unstrapped Evelyn's wrists from the front restraints and moved her hands back to the restraints on the outside of her ankles. They then re-fastened the restraints. Evelyn fought them the whole time, but she was no match for the two stronger men.

The new position made Evelyn even more helpless. She now had her ass in the air making both her pussy and ass easily penetrable. Her chest was down on the apparatus and her head hung over the top part of the apparatus. She was screaming for Violet to stop, but no one was listening.

"For a long time I have wanted to get even with you Evelyn," proclaimed Violet. "And tonight you will give to me what you have never given to anyone. Everyone standing here is going to watch me as I plunge the entire twelve inches of this strap-on into your ass. Are you ready!"

The crowd cheered. Evelyn screamed. Violet grabbed Evelyn by the hips and thrust the strap-on into Evelyn's waiting ass.

Evelyn went stiff, and the crowd held its collective breath to hear Evelyn's first reaction

"AGGHH!" screamed Evelyn.

Violet pulled back and slammed it into her again.

"AGGHH!" screamed Evelyn again. "Please stop, you're killing me!"

"No I'm not," yelled Violet. "I'm making you my slut – now take it all!"

Violet slammed into Evelyn time and again each time thrusting deeper and deeper.

The crowd was going wild. The chant began.

"Fuck her ass, fuck her ass!" they chanted.

Violet loved the pain and humiliation she was inflicting on Evelyn. Never had she had so much joy. She reached back and slapped Evelyn on the ass.

"Owww!" cried Evelyn.

Smack, smack, smack came the spankings in rapid succession. Evelyn's body shook at the beating she was taking. Her ass was on fire, and she felt like she was being split in two.

Violet paused a moment to look down. Despite the constant working over of Evelyn's ass, she had only managed to put the strap-on in eight inches. She was going to need help if she was going to get in all the way.

"Come here you two," she called to a couple of the clients. "Each of you take an ass cheek and pull it apart as wide as you can."

Evelyn cried out in pain, "please stop," she begged.

"Shut up bitch," Violet spat. "You'll take all of this like the slut that you are or we'll find a longer one to stick in you."

"We are eight inches in," Violet informed the crowd. "But we are going for the record. Are you with me?!"

"Yes," came the answer.

"Then let's continue the humiliation!" cheered Violet.

With that Violet motioned for the two clients to pull Evelyn's ass cheeks as far apart as they could.

When Evelyn was stretched as wide as she could possibly be stretched, Violet bent over and whispered in her ear, "You are going to be my bitch forever or I will tell everyone you know what has happened here tonight. When we leave this place, you will do obey me like the fuck slave you have become."

Evelyn could only listen in horror. Violet had the strap-on eight inches into her previously virgin ass and was about to plunge it in further. She responded with the words she thought Violet would most want to hear.

"Yes Mistress," she said quietly. "I will do whatever you want."

"Then prepare to take this!" Violet yelled as she pulled about three inches back, grabbed Evelyn by the shoulders and slammed herself into Evelyn once again.

"Oooohhh Noooo!" squealed Evelyn. "Please no more, I can't take anymore!"

"Scream all you want tramp, you've got more where that came from," replied Violet as she pulled back again and readied herself for another assault.

Wham! Evelyn felt the force of Violet's hips thrusting into her again from behind. Again the pain was so intense that Evelyn nearly blacked out. She heard herself repeatedly beg for Violet to stop, but all she could hear was the laughing and cheering of the crowd. She wondered if the assault would ever end.

Right about that time, Violet pulled completely out of her ass and stood up.

"This bitch has managed to take 10 inches, so we are going to need some help with the final two," Violet called out.

Evelyn couldn't believe it. She could feel her ass gaping open and all they still wanted to put more in.

"Timothy," Violet called out, "did Evelyn happen to bring a purse tonight."

Timothy was taken aback, that was a strange question he thought. Why interrupt a perfectly good ass fucking session to ask a question like that.

"I believe she did," he answered.

"Can you have someone bring it to me?" Violet asked.

The purse was retrieved from the initial room that Evelyn had had sex with the Asian girl and Timothy in.

"Thank you," said Violet.

Opening Evelyn's purse, Violet moved to where Evelyn could see her.

"Do you have any lipstick in here my dear?" asked Violet.

"Y-yes, I do," panted Evelyn. She was still out of breath from the punishment she had just endured.

"Ah, here it is!" Violet exclaimed as she held it up for the crowd to see.

"Do you know what I am going to do with this lipstick Evelyn?" Violet asked.

"No," said Evelyn quietly.

"I am going to put it on your ass," said Violet.

"Why would you do that?" asked Evelyn almost not wanting to hear the answer.

"So everyone will know when we have reached 12 inches!" Violet sang out.

Evelyn was puzzled until she realized how the lipstick was going to get on her ass. Violet had begun putting the lipstick around the base of the strap-on. She caked enough of it on so that whenever that part of the strap-on finally touched something, some of the lipstick would be left on whatever was touched. Evelyn realized for the lipstick to make it to her ass, she was going to have to take that entire strap-on deep inside her.

Violet knew that Evelyn realized the implications of what she was doing because Evelyn started to once again thrash against the restraints somehow hoping that what had failed her in the past would help her now.

"Here we go my pet, the final chapter in your anal saga," declared Violet.

Violet showed the crowd the lipstick around the base of the strap-on. They cheered in delight and began to chant.

"Make the base kiss her ass, make the base kiss her ass!" they cried out.

Violet put a little more lubricate in Evelyn's ass, and a little on the strap-on itself. It was showtime!

"This is how it feels to have a foot up your ass baby!" Violet yelled as she grabbed Evelyn's hips and slammed into her.

"Oh God No!" cried Evelyn.

"Oh yes baby, eight inches down, four to go!" hooted Violet.

In, out, in, out, Violet slammed away at Evelyn's ass. As she approached the eleven inch mark she called out for witnesses.

"Who wants to see us set a record here tonight up close and personal?" she asked the crowd.

People crammed in closer than the already were just to see the ending of the amazing amount of abuse and humiliation Evelyn was taking.

"On the count of three, push her from the front while I plow her from behind!" screamed Violet in a sexual frenzy.

"One, Two, THREE!" screamed Violet at the top of her lungs.

The crowd pushed Evelyn from the front, and Violet was even pushed from behind as she let Evelyn have all that she had.

Evelyn gasped so loud that she stiffened up. She felt the base of the strap-on slam into her ass. She was sure it would have gone deeper with the force that had been exerted on it if the base hadn't have stopped it. She was paralyzed with pain and humiliation.

Violet looked down and saw that Evelyn's ass had taken the entire 12 inches and the lipstick was now transferred onto her ass. She hollered in victory.

"The bitch has taken it all! The lipstick is on her ass!" she announced to the crowd hysterically.

The crowd went crazy. Evelyn had been impaled by the 12 inch pole and it was still stuck in her making it hard to beg for mercy – mercy which she would find very hard to come by for the rest of the weekend.

12