Bad Sex

Story Info
Not always his fault when the sex is bad.
49.3k words
4.2
14.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Well first off, this is set in the Jazz Age, otherwise known as 1920-1930. Plenty of things said won't make much sense to anyone born after then. So here is a little listing of said terms and an explanation.

baby grand-muscle bound, not quite but same idee

bimbo-This is a guy, more or less a heavy or bouncer

breezer-convertible, that is a car for the dim

icebox-fridge, fairly sure most know that

cut a rug, wiggle-dancing

gigolo-guy dancing with a woman

gasper, fag, ciggy-cigarette

jalopy-car, any old car, and not always an old car, just what is said about any car you see

ankle-walk, as in instead of take a walk, it's go for an ankle

junk-opium, wasn't illegal but many places wouldn't let you use there

joint-store, diner, really any building that is not a house or apartment building

juice, hooch-alcohol

brown-whiskey

brown plaid-irish whiskey

belt-drink of alcohol, used to talk about a shot or glass of, along with drinking it

neck-making out

nookie-seriously you need an answer to this, oh fine it's sex

pol-polish

celestial-chinese though usually all oriental

mick-irish

shine box-place where blacks go as customers, good portion of the band members are black

colored-come on seriously, fine a black person

burlesque-strippers, that didn't strip fully, not even to panties only, at least for this time period

vaudeville-comics, jugglers, magicians, tap dancers, so forth

check-in this instance it is about promising something later, kissing or sex

dough, simoleans-cash you dork

ace-dollar bill

coffin varnish-bad hooch, may or may not be dangerous to drink

monitor top-earliest fridge that I found a listing of online, look it up

skirt-woman

fella-holy crap, you lot are dense

Think that is all of them, if I skipped one my apologies though all of them can be found online with an explanation on what it means, how I know most of them. One other thing, to tell you when this is set, there is mention of the arrest of Hatry, that happened around thirty days before Black Tuesday and the start of the Great Depression.

**

The lot of us are holding the pose and breathing heavy, the crowd is clapping and some cheering, when the curtain goes down. Finally we lose the pose and scram. For my part I want a gasper and get in my do rags, got a new joint. Hopefully it is gay and not some cheap joint with coffin varnish.

Reaching my section of our closet our boss calls a changing room I drop in the chair and pull out my bag. Ciggy in hand I lean back to let my heart stop dancing a jig when there is a face over me, and hands to my shoulders. All sudden like so I am so going to have kittens. Also squeak at a good volume getting everybody to laugh.

"Mary don't you be having kittens, want a fag. Got someplace hip to the jive?" Fish out my hope chest and offer up a gasper.

"Got word on a new joint. All down low on it though so no idea if it's a line or Jake."

"Is it a shine box?" Look over at Amanda and shrug.

"All's I know is it's a new joint and they want Jane's to show."

"Well come on spill, who told you?"

"A celestial was going around talking to skirts. He came over and shined it on thick but apparently it will be a hip joint with good hooch and Jazz."

"So taking a taxi?" Shake my head.

"My dogs are good enough to ankle, and it's not that far, four streets."

"Mary your place is five streets." Look over at Amanda and wink.

"Different path, though I would be two streets off mine. Once I blow the joint the place with Jake joe is on the way home."

"Well get in your glad rags I'll come along. Joe's on me if it's a stinker." Smile up at Britney.

"Sounds Jake." Look over at Amanda and she shakes her head.

"Pass, do want to hear about the joint on the morrow. Do be sure and not get taken for a ride."

"Not me, even the hood like me."

Get in my glad rags then spend a bit to get the munitions off. Chorus line makes us lay it on thick and not in a pleasing way. Warpaint off I lay out my munitions and get it on then Britney grabs my arm and we scram. Going ankle isn't a fast path, also have to watch out for the drugstore cowboys, many of those are rummy or a piker.

Still we make our way, pass a bull here and there, but for the most part it's clean sailing. Just a bunch of regular joes, mostly going nowhere. This is not a place for joints, why a juice joint is proper. Hide it in a place there ain't joints, hopefully the bull don't take an interest in closing it. At least if it is Jake anyway.

Reaching the place we find they have a doorman. Course he is sitting on the stoop with another at the door, both sucking on a gasper. Looking for all the world like a couple fellas that live here. It is a big building and the doorman is eyeing us as we get closer.

"Howdy dolls."

"Howdy right on back, we are looking for a belt of brown plaid." The fella smiles and stands up, he is a baby grand bimbo that is for sure.

"Well come on in, shall lay it out first though. Don't bring or use junk here. Don't take to that, if you enjoy do it elsewhere. You may want to lay off the brown plaid, we got high end hooch. If you be wanting nookie pay no particulars, ain't got a side room."

"Sitting Jake with us." Britney puts in and nod along with a smile.

We get a smile back out of the bimbo then he is opening the door for us. Inside it is the definite bee's knee's. Got a band set up in the back, bar is to the left, and they got tables to the right. Small tables with chairs all over so you can find a place to sit if you get tired. Then the band is starting up and they got a good band.

They are beating out a good beat, makes me want to get on out there and find a gigolo. Britney pulls me after for the bar. Suppose a good belt is a right proper start, make sure they got the high end here. Bartender is easy to get and he lays us a couple martini. Britney wants a gasper so fish out the hope chest and we both get one, then the fella next to wants one.

Have to say, the juice in this joint is high end, makes a gal almost goofy for it. Decide to see about getting me a gigolo now so go on out there and put the wiggle on. Get me a fine fella right off, dressed to the nines in his suit. A brown suit with vest and necktie, even has him a fedora. We cut the rug for a while.

Finally we head over to a table and park it there. Wave my hand at my face some since I am tired, been a long day. Then I get his fedora so wave that at me.

"Glad days, not often a fella hands over his top to fan."

"This fella is half thinking of taking it back, you don't stop." Giggle and hand his fedora back.

"Dancer here, chorus line girl."

"With the skirt you blew in with?" Nod and smile.

"Think the whole line will come tomorrow, not a shine box and good hooch."

"Wish I was sticking around, going on the lam tomorrow."

"What did you do?"

"Not done yet, hitting up a bank."

"Lay off the lines, you don't have to shine one on." He smiles and shakes his head.

"God's truth."

"Well I'll be sure and check the paper. Rested enough to get the wiggle on again?" He pulls out a pocket watch and checks it then smiles at me.

"Due back in a couple hours, let's go cut some more rug."

Grab his hand and back out there we go. He can definitely cut a good rug, we are out there dancing so well we get space to really cut it. Cut it we do, twirls, leans, and leaps all come in and our fellow dancers are just grungy at our antics. The band keyed in on us rather quickly and gave us a lively tune.

Finally though we stop again, to plenty of clapping as we head for a table. Sitting down he fans me with his hat, in between doing it to himself.

"Definitely going to sleep well tonight." Giggle and shake my head.

"Not if you are a fish."

"Not a fish, third hit. Just the first here." Reach across the table and grab his hand.

"Well then nervous is understandable. Also fairly sure you should blow this joint." He fishes out his pocket watch and sighs.

"Yep, I should scram. Just was hoping for nookie." Smile at him then look around and hold up a finger to him.

He doesn't move as I drop below the table and crawl over to him. He starts when I grab the buttons of his pants. Then I am opening him up, boxers give me trouble on getting him out in the air but he is sitting tall and ready in no time. Spit shine him some, tastes good and can check, he doesn't look dangerous or anything.

Just bob my head on his lap for a while. He tastes good and this is sort of fun, though I need to get him in me so I'll stick with the teachings of God. His hands in my hair guiding me on the moving is nice enough, then his hips are bouncing and I better climb on. Climb up him until I am atop his knees then work on getting my dress up above my cooch.

Bared to his cock I slide forward then grab hold and rise above. Lining us up I settle atop then bounce him in fully. Do that since I wasn't fully ready for a cock, never am though do find the men I give nookie handsome. Finally perched atop his legs with him buried fully I just sit there and move my hips.

Need to get more juices going and it feels good anyway. He is smiling at me then I start moving in earnest and this is nice. His cock moving in me feels nice and I am bouncing away happily. Fairly sure most of the people in the place are watching me bounce on him. Do know my bubs are moving, this makes my dress move so it's quite evident I am moving heavily on him.

My bouncing seems to be doing a number on him. His hands are going from helping me bounce on his cock to pinching at my nipples. Dress doesn't make it that easy to do but he is managing and I am feeling nice. Then he jerks and shoves up into me and I feel the warmth of his release. He keeps going, and pinching on my nipples.

I am quite surprised when I reach orgasm. Moan and collapse against him feeling very nice, and rather happy. Usually I have to take a hand to myself later to get off. He set me off so that is nice, though still not that wonderful of a time. Not that I will tell him that, he is going on the lam soon and I got a job so he won't ask me to come along and I probably won't see him again.

We just stay joined on the one chair for a bit then I am getting off. Get my dress in order then sit down knowing I will have to get it washed later. He is busy fixing his pants then he gets up and comes closer to grab my head. Moan into the kiss, it is a very nice kiss then he pulls back.

"Thanks doll." Smile at him.

"Thanks back, that was fun. Don't be taking no wooden nickels."

"Definitely not, hope to see you around."

"I'll be around."

Get left there, he has to get back and to bed after all. Look around and not seeing Britney so head for the bar. Same bartender as before so park on a stool and wave him over.

"Belt of brown and have you seen my friend?" He nods and goes after the hooch first.

"Skirt you got a martini with?" He asks when he returns so nod.

"We work together and I shared this joint so she ankled with. Figured we would share my bed for the night."

"Well skirt had a different opinion, left on the arm of a fella. Fairly sure he was one of the made men so she's pretty safe." Make a face.

"Depends on who made him, though at least us skirts are not shot at much." Bartender nods and leans on the bar right there.

"Honest I'm half jealous of that, my street is on the border so both side come along shooting some."

"My condolences. Give me another belt, bout time to blow this joint." He smiles and gets me a different bottle of whiskey.

"This will put a little hair on your chest." Can't help giggling and he makes himself a glass.

"Here now barkeep give me a belt of that one to." Older fella scoots over to sit next to me.

Bartender does him a glass as well so we all take the glass in hand. Raising it high we offer up a salute to late nights and good hooch then toss it back. Bout then I realize I know the fella next to me, he is a bull.

"Here now, aren't you supposed to be shutting these places down?" Get a smile out of him.

"Would lass, if I was not off duty. Most all of us come in to joints for a nice stiff belt now and then."

"Or every day." Bartender says and we all laugh.

"Have a bottle of medicinal for every day. So who was your friend?"

"Pleasant enough fella, good dancer. He perhaps shined one but I was agreeable to giving him nookie."

"Shined one about what?"

"Keep it down low, I liked him, but he made as how he is hitting a bank tomorrow." The bull frowns for a moment.

"News like that I should toss up, though do know you liked him, got to watch. Honest station not be hearing this from me, asides you never said which bank."

"He didn't either, mentioned how this would be his third hit so probably not the big banks." Both of the fellas frown at that.

"Honest I'm thinking they will hit one of the big banks, small banks don't have the dough." Bartender says with the bull nodding.

"I'm going with him on this. So how was your day?"

"Long, four sets today. One of the acts had a problem so we had to go out and do our set an extra time. Not to mention three hours of practice today, we got promised an hour of practice tomorrow."

"Here's to hoping, go on lass get on home."

Pat him on the shoulder and smile at the bartender then I am up and heading outside. Give a hug to the doorman, he whistled at me, then down the steps and off for the joe joint. It is a nice walk, little chilly so we are soon to winter time here. Not many people out, it is late after all and many work during the day.

Reaching the joe joint I go inside, it is actually a diner which is great because I am hungry. They got a new soda jerk, this one is colored so probably not popular with folk around here. Get a wave out of Frieda then she points for a booth so I go there. Sitting down as she comes over and I get a cup of joe right away, nice to come in often.

"You are late."

"New joint, it's a great place, good hooch." Frieda snorts and sits with me.

"So how was the nookie?"

"It was alright, fella said he will hit a bank later today so remind me to check the paper."

"Right there with you on that. Sorry about the not good nookie, you will find him eventually."

"Here's to hoping, though I got off with him so wasn't a complete wash." Take a sip of the joe and it occurs to me. "New jerk?"

"In a way, he was working in a different joint and it was trashed, he was not there at the time, so came around to ask after work here. Boss liked him, or rather his skill so we got a new jerk. Frank was moved to mornings, should be in shortly I think."

"Tempting me to ask for a malted. I am hungry though so you got anything special?"

"Got some old sinkers, man for those is coming in a few hours so need to get rid of them. I'll give you the lot for a nickel."

"Tempting to be sure, glazed?"

"Half are glazed."

"How many are we talking?" Frieda smiles and looks up.

"Dozen I think, round that many anyway."

"Alright, I will take that and you both are allowed to partake with, don't need a dozen."

Frieda hops up and gets the donuts on a plate for me. When the plate gets to me there are ten donuts, the new jerk took a couple with a bow to me. Was a funny bow, he put the two donuts, both glazed, on his head so he looked like Mickey Mouse. Frieda joins me in the booth and we have a fun time eating donuts, drinking joe, and just punching the bag.

Sun is coming up when I head for home. Be hard to be up in time though today we are coming in late, only an hour of practice after all. Number of fellas are off to work at the same time, makes me feel better since it's not that safe for a skirt out alone in the wee hours. Then I hear a scream and hot foot it.

I'm not going to let some horrible man do something to another skirt. Unless it is a made man, one doesn't go against them unless you are a made man. Even then it doesn't happen that often, they don't just kill each other as a general rule. Then I get closer and realize they are shouting at each other, an older fella and a skirt.

Doesn't look to be a married couple, though fairly sure the fella has a manacle on his finger. Then he is pressing the skirt up against a wall and they are getting up close to yell more. So whistle getting the fella to turn to look.

"Lay off the skirt."

"This is not your concern." He even points his finger at me so get to see he's got a manacle, definitely a married man, and seriously doubt it is to her.

"It is my concern since she is not your wife, lay off the skirt and get nookie out of your wife."

A few fellas have come closer, one even starts talking about calling for a bull. The fella let's go of the skirt and takes a few steps away from her.

"Fine have your girlfriend."

So saying he turns tale and walks away so I hurry over to her. She has slumped to the sidewalk and is crying now. Take a knee in front of her and shake until she looks up at me.

"Thanks, though he was just yelling."

"Really should get a bull over, fairly sure he was after more than words." She shakes her head.

"He was my Pa."

"Doesn't always make a particular. Course I suppose I better ask, are you in need of a bed?"

"Yes, what the yelling was over." One of the fellas comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"She going to be alright?" Look up at him and nod.

"Going to take her home with me. Let her get on her feet."

"So long as you can afford to, fairly sure Father McMichael can find a bed for her."

"I can afford, I'm on a chorus line. Get her work so she can afford her own place, mine isn't big enough."

He nods and smiles then heads off for work. Look back at her and get a smile so help her up. Then we head for my apartment, it is a small apartment but the walls are not paper thin. Nice building even, and the street where we are is nice so there's no dangers. At least unless someone brings it along, which happens more often than should.

Not that it matters right now, the bad sorts are asleep now. Rest are going to work or will be soon. Don't see Mr. Smythe so will have to tell him about her later. Then we are at my apartment, fourth floor so it is a walk but cheap.

"I got a phone there if you want to call someone. Icebox is empty and no ice, I make enough to afford eating out."

"I can't dance." Smile and shake my head.

"I wasn't thinking you would join the line, full line anyway. At my theater you may find work at the snack stands, taking tickets, or perhaps even helping out one of the acts."

"What if I want to cook for you?"

"Well that would be welcome, do miss having a regular meal. Not sure how often I would be here for that, most days I get up and go to the theater for practice, spend a good portion of the night there then find a juice joint for dancing, some nookie."

"Could at least make breakfast." She has a point.

"Well in that case you need to talk to Mr. Smythe, manager of the building, and have him get a block of ice for this apartment. Do need to go down and collect it, also need to tell him you are staying for the time being."

"Why?" Sigh and roll my eyes.

"If there is a fire he will know how many lived in the building and can do a head count. Also if the bulls come around looking for you he won't yell at me for hiding you."

"So when is the ice going to be here?"

"Fairly soon I think, they get up early and start delivering before the sun is up. Takes a while to get here, their factory is north of town."

"So I should go run and find him?" Shake my head.

"I want to get to bed, been up all night and half the day before." She looks around and I sigh, it's not the cleanest.

"I'm not tired, so if you have some money I'll get the ice and groceries."

"Alright, pick up a paper as well." Go through my bag and hand over a buck fifty, after a moment I add in a quarter. "See if you can get the milkman, he is here in about an hour. Cleaning supplies in the closet there. Oh and what is your full name so I won't be a bunny when I see Mr. Smythe?" She giggles and holds out her hand to me.

emap
emap
237 Followers