Bad Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly I find that I like working with other dancers on their routines better than going out there. Which sounds wrong since I enjoy going out there and doing my routines. Finally the magician is going out there and I join him, get cries for The Great Mary. He looks at me and we both nod then raise our hands.

"The Great Mary will do one more disappearing trick then have to retire, the great spirits of magic were not happy with the last two." Look around then go to the edge of the stage. "You there sir, if you could pass up your popcorn. I promise that you will get a new popcorn or one of anything you want in our snack stands."

He brings it over and asks if he can have a skirt. Sigh then tell him to ask the skirt and hoping he wants more than just nookie. Also point to one of the ushers and tell him to go with the fella to make sure he gets a free item. That done I hold the bag of popcorn up high.

"The Great Mary will make the popcorn in this bag disappear in front of you. Will need my cloak of disappearing first however. Wardrobe!"

Wardrobe fella comes out with a different one, this one is red instead of purple. Otherwise it is the same design with little bells on it. He holds it up with the magician then I am behind it and start eating popcorn. Make a big show of it and the crowd is chuckling.

"Darn it all, The Great Mary will need assistance on this, the great spirits of magic wanted a coney."

The crowd is laughing as the magician and wardrobe guy come behind the cloak of disappearing to eat with me. We don't eat the whole bag, just enough to make it look a little empty. Then drop the cloak of disappearing and go to show the empty bag to the crowd. Spill out popcorn to plenty of laughs and what is left goes to wardrobe guy.

Do the magicians set then and off the stage to let the line come out. Curtain down now I follow them to our closet. As I am sitting Amanda swats me then goes to let in Fen and Frieda, she comes back with Frieda. Fen hasn't finished getting in her dress yet I suppose so I get to work on getting out of my costume.

Manage to get the top off and Frieda is right there kissing me. Her hands go to my bubs and is tweaking my nipples and I manage to not think and just feel it. Feeling it is incredible because I am actually working my way toward an orgasm being kissed and fondled. Then I am blinking and whimper because Frieda is no longer kissing me.

"Whatever you were thinking about keep thinking about that." Smile up at my girl and wink.

"I wasn't thinking." Everyone in the closet is giggling, which makes me turn scarlet.

Luckily Frieda has me move about to get out of the rest of my costume. Warpaint comes off then I get into my dress. When I look about to ask about Fen I notice her in the doorway with Keelan. This is surprising so I suppose we should ask about this. See the the rest of the skirts off to get a taxi then go with Fen and Keelan to get the groceries.

Groceries collected we head for my apartment, and the juice joint for those two. Almost forget to ask since Keelan is sharing a tale about a fella that went and talked to Olga. Apparently what he wanted was agreeable to Olga, she left with him. He helped clean up in the lobby and they scrammed before cleaning was finished.

"Fen how do you keep getting in and standing at the closet door with Keelan?" Fen and Keelan giggle.

"I exit out my theaters front door and go to yours. Keelan or one of the skirts lets me in and then I help clean. Never takes all that long anyway."

"This way they don't make the knocked up quiff clean." Sigh and swat Frieda though Fen and Keelan are staring.

"You let her call you a quiff?"

"I've been saying that about the two skirts who are doing burlesque with me. All three of us are quiff, you know the fellas think we are, and the skirts as well."

"I knew a skirt got odd while knocked up but this is early." Fen says and we are all giggling.

"I was thinking of doing the same to our students." Frieda shakes her head.

"Call yourselves quiff and they need to graduate to be called a quiff."

"I don't think that will go over well with the students." Look at Keelan then Fen who shrugs.

"I think reverse that, they are quiff until graduate then they are a dancer. Design a diploma a skirt can show to folk so they know they came to us and learned how."

"What about tap?" Look at Frieda and frown since don't know tap.

"I never learned tap, suppose I could do it but best to learn from someone who does." Fen nods.

"We can ask our bosses to see about getting a tap dancer to teach us."

"That is a good idea, can ask when we go in and may even get one since it is Sunday."

We part ways here, Fen and Keelan are going to the juice joint to get nookie. We are going home for the same thing. At least I hope so because I want to try and not think about it more. If I can manage I will have actual nookie with my girl. Probably be freaked for sermon tomorrow but so what, I want to get good nookie finally.

Reaching my apartment we go and put what goes in the icebox there and take out the roast. Just look at it together and then look at each other.

"What do we do with a roast?" Smile when it comes to me.

"I got it, we put the roast in, get taters cooking to mash, then go have nookie with the timer."

"Are you sure?"

"No, but I want to finally get to experience you the way we are supposed to."

"How are we supposed to?" That has us both giggling for a while.

"No idea, but I want to try without a dress on, finally lick you even."

"You got a good argument for it there, I want the same, I mean you are the wife so I'm supposed to please you."

"Well no, according to the teachings I'm supposed to get you off in my cooch."

"True, but I'm not a horrible guy so you are going to get off with me."

"Often." Frieda snorts then swats my rear and we both giggle as we get the roast in and taters cut up in a pot.

All that done we head for my bedroom and are getting out of our dresses. Watching Frieda get out of her dress I find myself excited thinking about the things that will happen to me. Also thinking about the things I will do to her since I am not that self centered. Then we are climbing in bed, reaching a pillow I look to find the timer sitting there and plenty of time.

Turn back to Frieda and she is on top of me kissing. Her fingers come up to my bubs and are tweaking on my nipples. Moan because it feels good and I want her so. Hips are dancing a little and we are rubbing so it is quite nice. Then she is pulling a little and that feels so good, end up moaning into the kiss because I got off.

Whimper when she moves to my neck and I'm getting a hickey again. Arms wrap around her and keep humping because it feels so good. Not really getting much contact but can't stop trying. Frieda moves lower suddenly so now my nipples are being sucked on and that feels good, never been there before and I am so happy to give her a first.

She stays there for a bit, giving me a hickey that won't be seen outside of my apartment but still I'm happy to get it. Then she is dropping lower and kissing her way down. I'm moving around a bit now, can't stay still with her doing this then my back arches. She reached my cooch and licked that sensitive part.

Falling back to the bed she is licking all over my cooch. In no time I am dancing around under her because that feels so good. I'm even getting close to an orgasm but I want to do this to her. So I'm pleading that it's my turn and being ignored, then my back arches again, I got off and how. Back does a pretty full arch, toes curl a little, hands are scrabbling at the sheet and I'm moaning loud.

Not sure when it happens but Frieda turns around above me. This is unexpected and I have no idea what to do. Course there is one thing that springs to mind so wrap my arms around her and pull down. Little bit of going up to meet her and my tongue is on her cooch. Lick along her like she is still doing to me and the taste is heavenly.

I got my girls cooch in my face, licking away at her, and all I can think is I don't want to stop. Suddenly there is extra juice there, leaking out at me some, which is unexpected. Realize she is moaning into my cooch so I know I got her off. Rather fast on that but then she is doing the same thing to me so she is a little excited at our antics, which is a nice thing to know.

Keep licking at my girl, she is doing the same though I'm fairly sure I'm done. Definitely like the feel of her cooch on my tongue. Not to mention the taste, she tastes a bit like an orange, though not really, more like a marshmallow that got splashed with orange juice. Get a little lost in trying to figure out what she tastes like, and licking away.

Completely surprised when she collapses atop me moaning. Seems my girl is a two joy girl. She always seem to finish at two. Also just stay like this, her on top of me with her cooch right there to look at. Do lick now and then, it is a great flavor and still no idea what she tastes like, all I know is I want more, then she is rolling over to pull me over in to her for post nookie cuddling.

"I'm proud of you."

"Don't say we had nookie I'll freak." Squeak since just made me think that and well big time freak, went against the teachings.

"Hey it's alright, we can go in together to confess." Whimper because that isn't helping then Frieda grabs my head and is kissing me.

Relax into the kiss because it's my fella. Even get a little toward excited for nookie again. Know I shouldn't since we are cooking dinner and I am knocked up but still. Nipples are even hard a little then blink quite a few times since I'm not being kissed anymore.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah, my fella kissing me makes anything all good." Frieda looks down her then back at me.

"I'm not a fella."

"You are as much a fella as I want. Just thinking of you as a fella makes it easier, though admit I am thinking now we are living in sin." Frieda blinks a couple times then is giggling so poke her. "I mean you went and knocked me up, we are living together and not married, what is up with that?"

"I don't think we can fix that." Frown because she is right, then grin when a thought comes.

"We can ask Father McMichael on Monday. Probably not in the cathedral but still, a sham wedding to my sham fella."

"Alright we can ask, but need to get up a little early on Monday. I'm working for this Monday, but after I will have it off with you."

"Good, I will need a little time apart from my overbearing fella."

Frieda squeaks then she is tickling me and I am rolling around giggling until the timer dings. We trade a look then hop up to go get dinner finished. Also need to do laundry, and no freak out. Perhaps I found a good work around the teachings. No idea how long it will last but I can confess on Monday and that likely will help.