Bad Situation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smelled our musk on both our bodies, "Well, you wouldn't have to learn to spell a new last name, Mrs."

I began rising to the occasion feeling Katie's young firm body barely touching mine. Katie felt my probe, too. Playfully, she leapt to her feet dashing off toward the pond.

"I've never skinny dipped!"

I raced after her with my hardening cock leading the way. The cool water was enough to calm my raging cock; we swam and played in the water like kids.

We came out dripping wet covered in goose bumps from the cool water and the sudden feel of the fresh air hitting our skin.

"Katie, let's talk to Ray and Martha about living together as much like a married couple as possible. Maybe we can actually marry somewhere, and have babies."

Did I see or sense Katie swoon? "Michael, I don't want babies right now but when we get inside, I suggest we practice the fine art of baby making, that is, if the cold water hasn't shriveled you completely."

"Maybe a warm shower together will bring it back." We gathered our few clothes and headed off to the cottage.

The warmth of the shower and Katie's naked body worked well to bring me back to life, but the ringing of Katie's cell phone interrupted other plans.

"Okay, 15 minutes."

Katie smiled as she rang off her phone. "That was Martha, they want us at the house in 15 minutes. We need to get dressed and get up there."

"What did she say," I asked more in a demanding tone than questioning.

"Some kind of surprise. That's all she said, a pleasant surprise."

I watched, almost in horror, as Katie dressed. Her bra covering her beautiful breasts, panties giving her secret place a protective covering, finally her jeans and T-shirt completing her cover up. Yet in her modest dress, I knew she was more woman than I deserved. I quickly dressed in similar style.

We strolled hand in hand toward the house of our Aunt and Uncle. In the drive were several cars; many were familiar as cars of other family members. One surprise was seeing other family members at Ray and Martha's since they were basically shunned.

We entered with nervous expectation. Martha met us and escorted us away. She said nothing until we reached a quiet corner.

"The family has come together to support you both. They don't know what Ray and I know about you, but have cast off their dislike for us to come together for you. If you want to keep your secret longer, say nothing. If you want them to know what we know, Ray and I will give you protection and support. You two make beautiful love together by the way."

"Martha," I began, "are you and Ray legally married?"

"Yes. That's a later conversation. You two are coming out tonight, I take it."

Katie stared deeply into my eyes and saw my answer, "Yes," is all she said.

This in not the end and certainly not the beginning, another installment of a Bad Situation will follow soon.

12