Bad Situation Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter.
3.1k words
4.65
25.2k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The family has come together to support you both. They don't know what Ray and I know about you, but have cast off their dislike for us to come together for you. If you want to keep your secret longer, say nothing. If you want them to know what we know, Ray and I will give you protection and support. You two make beautiful love together by the way."

"Martha," I began, "are you and Ray legally married?"

"Yes. That's a later conversation. You two are coming out tonight, I take it."

Katie stared deeply into my eyes and saw my answer, "Yes," is all she said.

This in not the end and certainly not the beginning. Another installment of a Bad Situation will follow soon.

This is the third installment of Bad Situation. I encourage you to read the first two parts.

Katie wore a pair of dress slacks and blouse. I had on dress pants of a similar color to Katie's. I wore a button down business shirt. We always taught to dress for family occasions and this was certainly one.

Katie and I kissed each other for support and kissed Aunt Martha for being our guide.

Aunt Martha delivered us to the waiting gathering where we appeared holdings. One of our aunts said it was so cute to see me holding Katie's hand "giving her his love and support."

"Well," I slowly began, "that last line is only part of the truth."

Katie picked up my speech, "Yes, Michael gives me his love and support and I give him mine in equal share. For the past weeks Michael and I have shared his little house as our house."

"So sweet," came another comment. "Its only natural that you two have each other."

I scanned the room before opening Pandora's Box. My gaze fell on Katie with love in my eyes announcing, "Since before the crash, Katie and I have become lovers like Ray and Martha."

"You can mumble away about how to break us up but we are adults and have made an adult decision to be together and someday have a family." Katie was stern and meaningful in her tone.

The room was silent there wasn't even the rustling of clothes. Gasps echoed through the room as Katie leaned up, I down, and we tongue kissed in front of everyone. We began our retreat.

The retreat didn't last long. Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray stopped us with an encouraging word, "May Katie and Michael have as many happy years as Martha and I enjoy."

Some of the relatives left immediately. We were hurt but expected that. Many more, the more open side, stayed and talked to us trying to help with their presumed helpful suggestions.

The evening passed into night before Katie and I reached the relative safety of the cottage by the pond. We were emotional wrecks when we collapsed into the other's arms.

We began kissing and having foreplay as we stripped clothing from the other. Katie's body was exquisite this night. Her form softly accentuated by the low house lights. We fell into a 69 position and laved attention on the other.

Katie hasn't sucked cock much but she was into it with passion. I licked in and around her labia but stayed away from her nerve filled love button. I yelled to Katie I was about to cum; she didn't miss a beat and drank my cum for the first time. I took her clit between my lips and made Katie cum in a loud rush of her nectar.

I spun to face Katie, my cock still hard and pointing directly at her nest. We both knew what was about to happen and we greeted the other with a deep kiss while my cock slipped between the folds of Katie pussy.

Katie raised her legs high so I could get deep penetration. She was an animal pushing her hips into me getting me as deep as I could go. She orgasmed again more quickly than usual as my cock filled her.

Over the couch cushions she turned presenting her pussy and tight little ass. There was no wondering what was next and I thrust my cock hard and deep. Katie cried as we fucked, her lust was not going to be denied. We had a thundering orgasm together.

Katie and I sat on the couch in silence. We tenderly held the other's naked body as we stared out the window. Katie broke the silence with a whisper, "Michael, can you believe what we've done? I'm frightened a little."

Katie was gently stroking my cock as I felt her breasts against my side. She had every right to be afraid I was too.

"We have done what the fates planned for us, Katie. I'm nervous with the unknown but not nervous about how much I love and want to make love to you."

I was not hard yet but was feeling the urge for Katie to sit on my lap. I was hard enough to start penetrating when I asked Katie to sit on me. She knew what I wanted and gave herself to me.

My cock grew harder as we made love. My hands held Katie behind her back and inched lower until I held her butt cheeks guiding her up and down my shaft. Katie's hands were on my chest pinching and teasing my nipples.

Each movement we made was followed by a soft sigh. We held and rocked ourselves to the other's deep contentment. We were not trying to cum; we were trying to please the other.

We kissed and fondled for many minutes as we let our bodies dictate what happened next. Our energies built to a finale that was soft and comforting rather than loud orgasm. We felt it overtake us and let it happen. Our bodies were satisfied as we made our way to bed.

Middle of the night, whatever time it was, There were strange noises near the cottage door that alarmed me until I heard, "Quiet, we want this to be a surprise."

The next whisper came from behind me, Katie's voice, "Open the door," then more excited she shouted, "Party!"

The sudden glare of the porch lights and suddenly opened door startled the gather crowd to silence. We framed ourselves, in our pajamas, in the doorway. "May as well come in, you were being too loud for us to make," Michael paused for effect, glanced at me, and knew he got mine.

"Come on, we were trying to make a sound night's sleep. You must have been thinking something else..." I deserved the punch I got and accepted.

We quickly showed the small crowd the living room and bar area. We don't have any alcohol since Katie isn't old enough and it would be too tempting. There were some boos from the crowd.

Katie was more embarrassed than I so I quickly announced, "We'll be back in 15 minutes after we straighten up a bit and dress." I could just begin smelling joint musk rafting through the air.

Katie darted the steps with no grace seeming to forget she told me to open the doors.

"It was you who called out party after, it was you who whispered the breath before, 'let them in'."

"Don't confuse the details the with facts they will always be used against you." Katie's voice was now playful, shower together happy, reward later happy.

We made it back to the crowd showered and refreshed and dressed as casual as they were for a family occasion. We wore our flip-flop slippers.

Most of the gathered relatives were younger cousins and even a couple once removed cousins. A couple aunts separate their husbands, a couple uncles without their wives, and Ray and Martha in the center.

The drinkers in the crowd were not happy to find our cupboard bare and were just as quick to fill it. The under 21 seem to have some instinct to stay away from even trying to sneak a sip.

As the party continued for an hour or so, more spouses, our aunts and uncles filtered in. Not all came, yet it was most who threw down their barriers even briefly.

When all the well-wishers ran out wellness to wish from, they went off to their beds. They left the cottage in somewhat good order. We went back to bed hoping for a couple hours sleep.

We were left alone until near noon. Surprisingly, we left each other alone accept for the occasional hug and fondle or kiss and grope. The crowd at the door this time was a small contingent of aunts and uncles who may not have agreed with our choice but were more tolerant or accepting.

They wanted to give us a wedding gift, "just the same as Ray and Martha received." It was the lawyer of the family, Uncle Edward, speaking.

You are to receive equal sums of land, 100 acres each, adjoining each other, abounded..." we weren't listening to all the legal talk. We just received 200 acres of adjoining land. "... This land to be administered until Katie reaches age 19. Since Michael and Katie are of legal age, this land transfers to them free and clear."

When all craziness died and Katie and I looked at the platted adjoining 100 acres each, we discovered the land is this that we were standing on, the cottage and pond and wooded areas and farmable land.

We had many decisions to make.

The estate land was much further than our near city property to school and work. However, it seemed we spent more time at the cottage than in town. We put the town property up for sale and sold it fast.

My work evolved into telecommuting and having office hours on Monday for staff meetings. My productivity was up leaving me ahead and able to take a mid week day off.

One afternoon Katie was home with no classes or work and that gave us some ideas for spending the time together. Katie began by teasing and tickling me that quickly evolved to fondling.

Katie's breasts are firm coming to swollen points when she is really turned on; it looked as though she was getting turned on. The scent of her musk flowed to my nose; I went in for the taste. Katie immediately shivered and moaned as I locked my lips around her tiny bud. She jerked and moaned repeatedly until I moved from her clit to probe her pussy with my tongue. She tasted fresh but musky and wanting.

Katie struggled to undress me she wanted me in her and couldn't wait. She barely got my cock exposed when she pounced on it impaling herself fully. Katie had a quick cum she was so worked up. I wondered what had her rocking so hard, I asked.

Katie didn't miss a stroke as she answered, "I love my brother so much."

There had to be something else, it wasn't our six-month anniversary. "There has to be something else," I panted as Katie plunged down hard.

"Oh, Michael, fuck! I'm cumming again!" Katie went into a long chant of cries and moans until going rigid for a couple seconds followed by her release of heavy pussy cream.

Still waiting for her answer, Katie came down from her orgasmic high. She was still riding me trying to get another cum. Katie is always fresh and willing, yet now all she wants is another cum.

Her next orgasm came swiftly and almost as hard. Katie panted heavily as she recovered.

"Today is special, Michael. It is one year since I decided to make you my lover. I want you to have everything I wanted to give you then."

Katie showed no intention to slow down; I knew I would cum with her. She was going crazy with multiple orgasms and at the height of one I spewed my load. Katie felt my cum in her and she slowed immediately. As hard as she tried, she could not retain her load and mine. Her grip relaxed and she gushed our cum concoction.

Katie wasn't finished as she rolled onto her back with her pussy over the edge of the couch cushion. I hadn't gone completely limp and mounted Katie. I knew I would be hard and primed soon.

Katie matched me stroke for stroke as she blew my mind with another screaming orgasm. Never had I known her to be this excited except the one time we had our mental and physical union. Were we on that level this afternoon?

Katie was famished and insatiable as she grasped the cushions pushing to meet my thrust. How many more times will she cum before she calms down. Her next cries filled the room with lust driven passion.

Katie turned presenting to me in doggy. "Fuck me Michael."

I wedged my cock in the valley of wet womanhood as Katie sigh and moaned loudly. Katie began gripping me with all the strength her vaginal muscles had. As Katie had another full on orgasm, I had mine as well.

Katie seemed only temporarily satisfied. The coy smile on her face and the way she moved her hips made me believe she wanted a lot more.

"Michael," Katie breathed softly, "that was nice."

The view of my naked sister stretched out on the couch after a fresh fuck was enough for me to feel a new growth rising. When I leaned in to kiss Katie, she felt me rising as well. We nestled with me on my knees between Katie's legs, my cock wedged against her red swollen mound.

The heat building between us broke into a firestorm as we kissed, fondled, and embraced. When I was hard again, Katie guided me to her. She must have been very sore as pain registered on her face as I first entered. We moved slowly, almost no movement at all. Just the feeling of Katie's body touching mine was enough. We were being purposeful in our lovemaking.

For many long pleasurable minutes we made love. This time was not for orgasm but for intimacy and when I did cum, Katie didn't. Still, her face shone with satisfaction as I withdrew from her. It was time for a warm soaking in a tub of hot water.

We lazed in the hot water partly soaking, partly washing, and mostly enjoying holding the other. When it happens on a rare weekday afternoon, all the better.

Katie and I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening getting caught up with household chores and walking around the property we received. We talked about pipe dreams, made plans we would never complete, and, in the end, we decided to talk to Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray about their marriage and how they accomplished it. The first lightening bugs of the evening began twinkling around us as we arrived back at our cottage.

With work and school back on the schedule, we decided to wait until the weekend to discuss marriage with Ray and Martha. We set it up with them.

The weekend arrived with Saturday morning coffee overlooking our little pond. Ray and Martha came as expected and we ate breakfast together.

Aunt Martha and Uncle Ray left us with folders of the case they presented to them state court containing proof of their eligibility to marry. Theirs was not a groundbreaking case although proved that laws as written did not forbid sibling marriage. They gave us the name of the lawyer they used in case we were not allowed to apply for a marriage license.

The depth of Katie's desire became clear when she asked, "Why don't you have children?"

Both Martha and Ray looked at us with pain in their eyes and it was Ray who answered. "We wanted to have a brood; I'm firing blanks."

Martha continued, "We planned to adopt but the sibling thing got in our way. You two should get tested if you want children. Find out now."

Ray concluded, "We would be happy to be stand in grandparents."

Our Saturday morning evolved into afternoon. Ray and Martha went off to take care of errands they wanted to complete leaving Katie and I to ourselves. Our little pond beckoned us for a swim and the grassy slope of a beach was a comfortable place to spend time making love.

We knew that a wedding would be a simple Justice of the Peace affair with our witnesses, Ray and Martha, a small contingent of family, and a couple friends. The selected date arrived with Katie and I behaving something like traditional brides and grooms, remaining separate until seeing the other on the deck of our cottage.

In the recent two months, Katie had been careful about having sex on certain days. I was unaware she had stopped birth control and presumed that avoiding sex was some form of prenuptial thing. I should have guessed something was up when her periods were worse than past.

Our wedding was simple, informal, no tux or flowing white wedding dress. Katie wore a simple dress of all natural materials. The material was soft flowing, cool and comfortable. I wore a similar fabric pant and shirt.

The Justice of the Peace was centered between us, Ray and Martha stood behind as witnesses, and our few family and friends surrounded us as we recited our personal promises.

"Katie and Michael, turn to face your gathered witnesses," the justice spoke.

We turned to face the assembled troop and heard the justice make the final pronouncement, "You are now husband and wife."

Katie and I turned facing each other for our first married kiss. As our lips got closer, Katie mouthed a soft, "Tonight I get pregnant," as her lips touched mine giving me no chance to reply.

It was not a chaste kiss either; Katie put all her energy into the kiss as she accentuated it by pressing her hips into mine. All I thought about was her, "Tonight I get pregnant."

Wedding parties are wedding parties and our family and friends spent the afternoon and early evening eating, drinking, and celebrating. By about 10:00 in the evening, the crowd dwindled to just Ray and Martha.

When they left, Katie and I were alone. "Michael, have you figured it out?"

I think I had it figured out, "You went off the pill and tonight is prime time to fill you with some with my cum. I wonder what you'll look like in nine months."

"Big, fat, and pregnant."

Katie achieved her goal, my cum filled her and made a baby. Our lives changed. Ray and Martha fulfilled their pledge of being grandparents to their great-nephew.

Looking back on events of the past couple years, Katie and I realized that a bad situation can change two people in many ways. Sometimes the result drives people apart and destroys families. Sometimes, it unites.

The future of Katie and Michael is now in the minds and imaginations of you the readers.