Bad Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't, maybe didn't want to, hold off my cum. With a great shove, my cock disappeared as I called out, "I'm cumming Katie!" Katie got a cum enema.

Katie was just a few seconds behind my cum. When she came this time, it wasn't as strong or as deep. Katie mellowed into a very relaxed state as I pulled away from her butt. I slipped away for a quick shower.

I showered while also pondering how we could return to some form of make believe normal Sunday evening. How could Katie be my sweet sister and secret lover? I still was unsettled by the way I stole her virginity, how could I make that up?

I returned to my senses as I heard, "I know what you're thinking." Katie sat on the toilet to relieve herself. "Here I am sitting on my brother's toilet, naked and well fucked by him, relieving myself like some kind of slut. And, Michael I love you for bringing it out of me. Even as you took my virginity, I loved you for doing it."

"That's not what I was thinking," as I turned off the shower and reached for a towel. "I was thinking...Ó

Katie interrupted me, "Stop right there! I do know what you were thinking because I was thinking the same thing. We can't live a lie and we canÕt live the truth. Rod Serling was so correct when he said, "Welcome to the Twilight Zone."

I chuckled at her late night TV analogy. As I stepped out of the shower, Katie stepped in. "Michael, can we figure out a way convince mom and dad that living with you will help my concentration and make my school grades better?"

"You mean make up a lie. And, mom will know when you get home that something is changed about you. She'll figure out, she'll figure it out, in short order."

"Okay, you suggest the truth. How will that plan work?" The water turned on and thankfully, was given time to think. I stayed in the bathroom posing an answer.

"What makes you believe living here will help make your grades higher? I know you already hold high 'B's' and 'A's'."

"I will be on the dean's list from now until I graduate! I'll make a contract to report my grades every week to them. I'll work hard at my part time job to get more sales. I'll pay my way in rent."

I stopped her, "You won't pay rent and sleep in my bed."

"You'll give me a rent receipt and make deposits to a college account I want to start."

"What about guys who might want to date? How are you going to deal with that?"

"I don't, well didn't, date much anyway. Most guys you scare off. You saying you have someone in mind to bring home?"

"If I did, you wouldn't be here and you would still be a virgin." There was some heat in my answer, anger.

"Don't be angry, Michael. We created this mess. I could have told mom you raped me and you'd be sleeping with Bubba."

We stood naked in the bathroom. Katie's body was glistening from shower water as drops cascaded over her breasts and fell at her feet. Her hips formed the perfect junction between her legs; her pussy was red from excitement and sex. When she bent to dry her legs, she turned giving me a perfect view of her butt, her little butt hole so recently opened, and her pussy, smooth and damp.

"Be prepared for a lot of arguments from them when you approach living here. It is your idea and I'll support as much as they will let me." My decision made me shutter in fright and Katie squeal with excitement.

I was obviously thinking with my cock. I was hard again. Katie turned to the mirror to brush out her hair, she watched me stroking my cock as she combed. I wanted to stab into her.

"Not yet, Michael," she cooed.

The closed lid on the toilet seat invited me to sit and wait. Watching Katie comb and brush her hair, as she stood naked excited me more. I watched her make determined moves that accentuated her young body.

When she knew I couldn't take the teasing any longer, she put down her hairbrush and combs. "Follow me, Michael."

In the living room, Katie turned to me, "Do it long and slow."

She sat on the sofa with her butt just barely on the cushion. I knelt between her legs and eased my cock to the folds of her opening. I was prepared for long and slow as Katie sighed at the contact.

Her loveliness struck me. Her complete sexiness and surrender to me made me desire her more. I pulled her up and in to my arms. I felt the length of torso against me as I kissed her. She returned the kiss with passion, lust, and desire.

My cock began sliding into her warm pussy. Each little slip deeper made Katie sigh with pleasure. She had taken my whole length in this slow, almost torturously slow, penetration. Katie cooed and swooned at becoming filled.

I retreated and she bucked up to keep me deep in her. I pressed back to fill her again before making another slow retreat. Our eyes locked as we continued our slow sexual waltz. I saw her aura again. Katie glowed like the flickering flame of a candle. She was hottest at the center of the aura and glowed golden at the aura's edge.

We were slow dancing the loverÕs dance with no intent on orgasm. We wanted only to please each other at the deepest sensual level, feeling the other's feelings and sharing them. Our aura united.

A most unusual and highly satisfactory event happened in our aura connection; I entered Katie's body and felt her making love. I felt my cock giving Katie her pleasure and simultaneously felt her pleasure.

The moment was very intense. Our responses to one another sent an electrical shock through us both. In that instant, Katie screamed my name and bucked me as she orgasmed. Through our aura connection, I felt her orgasm as though I was she having it.

I quickly came. I wanted to feel my cum in my sister before our psychic bond broke. Wave and another ejaculated out of me into my sisterÕs pussy. I felt her feeling me cum and she had another orgasm. We shared our cries of blissful orgasm for some time after. We didn't disjoin.

The protective bubble of our aura remained connected until our orgasmic high subsided. Then slowly our psychic bond burs like the final ember of a fire.

"Michael, did you feel it?"

I knew exactly what Katie asked and answered, "We were like one body."

"And, one mind, Michael. It was beautiful."

The future of Michael and Katie is, as yet, unwritten. However, there are avenues of unknown experiences for them to discover. The last word is yet to be written, be patient.

12