Bad Slut

Story Info
Argument between a slave and a master is resolved.
1.2k words
3.68
27.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
332 Followers

Myself and my long term live in submissive had a falling out. She humiliated me at a party in a significant way around all my friends. This argument was an argument beyond the realms of our D/s relationship effecting our trust and love for one another. I had elected to get a motel for the night to clear my head and cool off.

My submissive continued to text me throughout the night fearing the worst that I would never return. Our texting gradually lost its angry tone and took on more of a reluctant forgiving banter. Though our fight had steered away from our real life argument i maintained my dominant composure and took up the part of a scorned Dom. My slut picked up on my agenda and played up her submissive status and begged me.

"Please daddy hate fuck me, I will be your slave for the rest of my life, do whatever you want with me, use me as your whore I don't care, we can have a threesome tonight, you can beat me, you can throw me away after just please hate fuck me, I'm such a dumb slut". My slut's texts buzzed in my phone rapid fire text after text of begging and the like. "Please fuck me, i need your cock, I'm just a dumb cunt, tell me what a whore I am". Buzz after buzz of pathetic begging was met with my feigned indifference. These were roles we played often and well but the mix of a real world argument spurred our dramatization.

"You're pathetic, I don't give a fuck, you are nothing but 3 holes and a smile, I hate you". I retorted to her pleading. Text after text I never broke character embodying degradation. Finally i gave her what she so desperately wanted to hear. "Listen you pathetic cum dump I am at this address come here, Wear nothing but a collar and a coat if you're wearing anything else I'll leave your wet pathetic pussy outside in the cold".

"Yes sir" she said and then went on to update me with her status along the way which was met in turn with one word derogatory texts. When she got to the front door I made sure to make a show of her for the receptionist. I greeted her without even a hand shake and instructed her to spin around for me, she did so without hesitation. I startled her by grabbing her hard by her hair and led her past the dumb struck lady behind the counter to my room.

Once in my room i summoned all the coldness i could muster. "You can't stay long you're here for one thing, that's to be my fuck toy one last time, after I'm done with you you're going to get the fuck out and leave me alone, now go kneel in the corner I'll let you know when I'm ready for you." I then proceeded to play on my phone swiping women's profiles on various dating apps for a few minutes trying to make it obvious what was occupying my time. My slut whimpered when she realized what I was doing. After some time i told her to take off her coat. She dropped her coat to the floor and sat staring at the floor.

After enough time had passed to build anticipation i made my way to the useless slut kneeling beside me. I looked down at her she was naked except for a pink and gold collar id got her for Christmas. I instructed the whore to pull my big cock out. Once freed i grabbed my fuck toy by the ears and thrust forth into her throat with every bit of aggression I had inside me. The "gawk gack glic" sounds filled the room and echoed into the halls threw the thin walls of the old motel. People passed in the halls, even the most naive among them could recognize the loud sounds of fellatio. My name calling left little to the imagination for the snickering eve droppers in the neighboring rooms. "Stupid whore, pathetic slut ect.."

I angrily spat on her face as my cock pistoned in and out. We briefly made eye contact which i countered with a slap across her ever reddening face. Once i was satisfied with the amount of spit and drool pouring down the slaves face and the shade of red she had become I pulled her up by her hair and threw her on the bed face down. I viciously rammed my cock into her leaking slit. I pounded away for some time before repositioning at her asshole. I thrust madly into her asshole with no regard for her comfort. With each thrust the bed slid across the wood floor making a loud sound audible to the fellow patrons beyond the slightly parted door that despite multiple attempts would not latch.

Spurred on by her guttural moans my pace quickened in and out of her asshole. All at once I pulled her back to her knees on the floor and shoved my dick back down her throat. I had hate in my eyes as i used her throat remembering how she had hurt me. My cock went numb with the vigorous strokes in and out of her drooling cock socket. I would pause periodically only to regain the sensation in my glistening throbbing member. My slut used the small pauses to gulp in air, she savored her gasping breath before resuming her duty as my personal cock sleeve.

I became bored with her desperate attempts to make me cum with her mouth lapping at the base of my cock each time i buried it in her. I again pulled her to her feet and pushed her onto the bed behind us this time on her back. She fell with a loud slam our neighbors giggled just outside the door. I spat on her face a big shot landed just below her eye, shocked she gasped in response but didn't remove the thick viscous glob. I bent her legs until her knees were by her head and stuffed my now aching cock into her warm pink fuck hole. In an effort to cum I rammed into her furiously my climax building. I wrapped my hands around her throat and gripped hard stifling her loud feverish moans. Her face looked a shade of purple I had never seen.

I shook off my momentary sympathy for the cum dump before me as I had reached my peak. I withdrew from her and stepped onto the bed standing above the quivering heap below. I came, erupting globs of cum onto her face. Cum spattered across her face neck and tits, spit and drool coated her from her chin to her pussy, she looked like a broken thing no longer recognizable.

"You can get the fuck out now, I'm done with you cunt". I spoke coldly as I turned towards the chair in the corner of the room to take a seat. The sounds of gasps rang from behind me as she desperately sucked in air. It was then that we broke character and had a real discussion about our disagreement. After some time we were wrapped in each others arms and exchanging I love you's. We left that seedy motel arm and arm back to our home.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
332 Followers