Bad Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,849 Followers

Carmen were obviously quite horny, because before long she got a condom from the drawer in the nightstand and rolled it expertly on Peter's erection. Then she was straddling him and began to ride him. After a couple of minutes I could see that Peter was cumming. All the time Carmen had had one hand down between their body's apparently rubbing her clitoris and a minute later she gave a small shudder. Carmen bent down and kissed Peter and then got out of bed and moved to the bathroom. Promptly Peter began to sleep and a moment later Carmen got back into bed and turned her bed-lamp off.

I walked back to my room and was kind of awestruck from what I had witnessed. I couldn't resist grinning. It was clear to me, that Carmen and my make-out sessions, had made her horny and she had used her husband to get some kind of satisfaction. But if what I had witnessed were a reflection on the lovemaking, she was used to, then she would be in for a surprise, when we began to get more involved.

I was extremely horny so I stripped and lay on my bed. My cock began to grow and as I fantasized about Carmen and I started to jack of my large cock, as I began to visualize myself deep inside of Carmen, and pounding my huge cock in and out of her pussy, as she kept on climaxing. As I got more and more turned on, my stroking picked up and got louder. Before long I shot my load high up in the air as I came long and hard.

---

The next morning I got up for a run and when I came back, Peter and Tony were sitting in the kitchen eating breakfast. They both greeted me as I went to the sink and drank some water. After a some small talk I walked downstairs and got into the shower. As I rinsed off I wondered how Carmen was going to act around me. When I was finished with my shower I walked back to upstairs to the kitchen and got some breakfast while talking with Peter and Tony.

After some time Carmen came into the kitchen and Peter said, "Good morning honey, it's about time you woke up though. You're gonna waste the whole day.".

"Well, good morning to you too, darling. I just felt like sleeping in today, so I indulge myself."

"You look as if your are going somewhere," Peter relied and he was right. Carmen's attire looked really hot on her. She was wearing a green sun dress with shoulder straps and matching high heels. It came about half way down her thighs and her lovely legs were really on display. She had also done her hair in a fancy way on the top of her head, provide free access to her neck.

"Oh, honey. I told you yesterday I have brunch with my girlfriends," She replied with a laugh.

"Right, sorry honey," Peter said.

After giving Peter a kiss Carmen left for her brunch meeting. She had barely acknowledged my present in the kitchen.

"Well, two can play that game," I thought to myself and began to make plan our next date.

---

Tony and I had gone to play some basketball in the afternoon and as we walked into the kitchen I could hear pots and pans clanging.

"Dinner about ready?" Tony asked his mother.

"Yeah, just about." Carmen replied.

"I'll just go and take a quick shower," Tony said and walked upstairs.

Alone in the kitchen with Carmen I said, "Well, hello there pretty lady..."

"Stop it Ryan," Carmen hissed at me.

I ignored her and walked right up to her and wrapped my arms around this hot milf and gave her a tight hug. After some time I let her go, and Carmen went to the sink while I sat on top of the counter. As Carmen went about her cooking task I comment on how nice she looked. Carmen couldn't hide a small smile at my compliment but kept on ignoring me.

As she was standing at the sink I jumped down from the counter and walked up behind her and looked over her shoulders.

"Thanks for your help yesterday, Mrs. G." I said placing my hands on Carmen's bare shoulders.

She looked back over her shoulder and after a little pause she said, "Glad I could help. It was actually not as bad as I had expected. But don't you think we are even now?

"No, no, Mrs. G. 19 more dates to go. I want to take you to a drive in movie tomorrow. I know Tony have a date and Peter has to work late. So our second date is tomorrow where we'll drive to the drive in and you can teach me some more stuff about dating."

"I don't really think..."

"It'll be all right, Mrs. G. We'll drive to a place, where no one will know us." I interrupted her and continued, "Remember to dress sexy as if you were a teenage girl."

"But...," Carmen clearly intended to come with another objection but stopped as Tony walked back into the kitchen.

I had heard him before he entered the kitchen and had taken some steps away from his mother. I just grinned at her and went to sit at the table.

A little while later dinner was ready and after-wards I went to my room, making sure that Carmen didn't have a chance to turn down my proposal.

---

The next day at school I sat in my chair contemplating about how I could get Carmen to take the next step in our relationship. I was inattentive to the lecture going on and was more concerned with planning my next date with Carmen.

After school Tony and I drove home to his place and played some video games. Later on he got ready for his date and with a huge grin on his face, he walked out of the door.

I hadn't seen Carmen all day, so I called out in the hallway, "Hey Mrs. G. Tony's gone -- so are you ready for our next date."

"Just a minute," Carmen called back.

I waited for some time and the she came into the room looking hot but not in a cheap way. Tonight, she was dressed in a classic white blouse. But she had let the first two buttons undone revealing a fair amount of cleavage. Under the blouse she had a white push-up bra that really advertised her cleavage and breasts. She also wore a tight knee-length white skirt hugging her wonderful figure. This snug fit clearly outlined her panties. She had completed her outfit with white high-heels and was a sight to behold. This mature Latina milf dressed in pristine white made my cock throb.

"Wow, you look really hot, Mrs. G. Not as a teenage girl, but definitely hot," I complimented her as I walked over to her and kissed her lightly on her moist lips.

Carmen blushed but didn't say a thing.

"Let's get going," I said as I took her arm and smiled down at my mature date

"I'm not sure about...," Carmen started to say.

I looked down into her gorgeous face and interrupted her, "We'll be back before midnight, and if asked we'll just tell Peter and Tony, that we were bored and went to see a movie together."

I walked Carmen to my car and as we drove to the movies, I couldn't help it and kept peaking at my best friend's mother's fabulous figure. Carmen was silent as we drove on, so I asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"Me, ohhhh..., nothing much." She answered hesitating.

"You have to be thinking about something." I said.

"I'm thinking about our arrangement. I don't think we should continue dating. It feels like I'm cheating on my husband," Carmen almost whispered.

"Relax Mrs. G. I know how much you love Peter, but I don't think this could be considered cheating. You're just teaching me how to be a fantastic date. It doesn't differ much from you teaching me Spanish," I replied.

"I don't really think you could compare those two things, Ryan." Carmen replied.

"We'll you know that I'm not going to do anything that will hurt you. But on the first date you really taught me some things and I have to learn much more, so I can be a better date in the future. So we just have to go on with our arrangement. But I'll promise you, I'll respect your boundaries."

"I just can't see, why you couldn't do this with a girl at your own age. I think they would like to be dating a handsome guy like you," She said.

"Oh, thanks. But I will rather be good at dating, before I try it with a girl my own age, " I said as I looked into Carmen's eyes.

We arrived at the drive-in just before 7 and began to drive around, looking for a good spot. Carmen pointed to a spot between other cars, but I decided upon a dark area off by itself where no other cars were parked. I parked us in the darkened area near the back corner of the lot. We were pretty isolated, and I shut off the engine. I put the audio-box in the window just as the movie started.

"Do you want a soda or something else?" I asked.

"No, get you some though if you want." Carmen replied.

"I'm okay." I said.

I had decided on the drive-in movies because I had a bench seat in my truck, so there would be no problems cuddling with this hot milf.

"Why don't you move over and snuggle with me as a start?" I asked Carmen with a little smile.

Looking a little bit troubled Carmen scooted over next to me. I wrapped my right arm around her and felt how she snuggled a little bit closer, until I could feel her side and back against me. She got out of her high heels and put her shapely legs on the seat.

For some time we both concentrated on the movie, then I bent down and whispered into Carmen's ear, "Let me get a little bit more comfortable,"

She just looked at me as I got rid of my shoes and moved my right legs up on the seat, so Carmen had to sit between my legs. I grabbed hold of her and moved her gently, so her back was against my front and her tight ass was snuggling against my groin.

"Have you been to a drive-in with a date before?" I asked Carmen as we once again began to focus on the movie.

"Why do you ask, Ryan?" Carmen replied nervously.

With a laughter I answered her, "Because everyone knows, there are a lot of other things you can do in a drive-in besides watching a movie."

"Ohhhhhh," Carmen just said sounding quite skittish.

'"I guess I'm ready to practice my dating skills," I grinned down at her while saying, "Why don't you take the initiative this time?"

I had made my intentions very clear and now Carmen knew that the ball was in her court. She was still for a moment as she looked up into my eyes. As she breathed, her warm breath blew softly across my cheek and I felt a throb in my groin thinking about what was going to happen. This gorgeous mature woman was pressed up against me, and as she turned her head away from me again, in what I guess was a vain attempt at peeking out of the car to check if there were any cars close to us. I used the opportunity to look down her cleavage. The up-close and personal view that I was provided with showed a great display. I was able to see all the way down her blouse to her full round breasts, confined quite snugly in a lacy white bra. Oh, how I lusted after getting my hands on these breasts and I felt my cock starting to inflate.

"I don't think I can do it," Carmen whispered to me, her breath blowing across my lips.

"Yes, you can Mrs. G. Come on just give it your best shot," I replied.

As Carmen kept on looking into my eyes, she slowly started to run her fingers gently down my arm. "Ryan, I hope you understand, that I love Peter and I don't want to cheat on him," she said quietly.

I was becoming quite hard in my pants and I knew, I just had to override her fears, so I said, "Let's just kiss for awhile and then take it from there..."

After a few seconds Carmen lifted herself up and her full moist lips met mine. I moaned lightly as my best friend's mother kissed me once again. After about half a minute the kiss ended. Carmen's eyes were closed and her chest was rising and falling very fast. My eyes moved away from her face, my gaze crawling downwards, following the graceful line of her neck before finding its way to her breasts. The tight blouse made her tits strain against her bra and the buttons were fighting valiantly to hold the two sides of her blouse together. I could definitely see her white bra and the olive tanned flesh of her tits made a spectacular display of cleavage from the top opening of her blouse, teasing me with their firm roundness. The soft, upper slopes of her breasts rose and fell as she breath quite fast.

Carmen had a confused look on her face before she open her eyes and looked into mine. A gasp erupted from her lips and her brown eyes showed an insecurity and a lot of confusion.

She once again looked around, seemingly worried that someone in the drive-in would see her kissing a boy young enough to be her son. Thankfully, it didn't seem to be the case.

I was ecstatic. I couldn't believe that I again had kissed my best friend's mother. I decided to press my luck, so I leaned down and kissed Carmen. After a few seconds this time however I opened my mouth a little and touched her lips with my tongue. Carmen responded hesitantly but after some time she opened her mouth and now I was French kissing my best friend's mother. The kiss lasted much longer this time. I could feel Carmen was beginning to getting turned on by our kissing and as she attempted to better balance herself by putting her hand on my leg, she broke the kiss with a gasp. Her hand had accidentally touch my huge member as it was outlined in my pants, stretching halfway to my knee.

"Oh, my," Carmen whispered as we both sat quietly breathing heavily.

Eventually I spoke. "I'm sorry Mrs. G. I just couldn't control myself."

"Ooohh, I didn't mean to touch your...I mean....this has gotten out of hand. I think we're through here. Let's drive home," Carmen replied.

"Not so fast, that doesn't mean a thing. Let's continue our kissing. You're not of the hook yet," I almost growl as I pulled Carmen towards me.

"Ryan, I like you very much but the fact of the matter is I'm married. I can't....I just can't have sex with you." Carmen said looking at me.

"Well, Mrs. G. A deal is a deal. I have promised you, that we wouldn't have sex but I have also said, that we had to make-out a lot. So once again I'll promise you, that I will not force you into full-blown intercourse. But while dating me you'll have to accept the fact, that we'll do something more than just kissing."

"But Ryan,..."

"No buts. You'll be my date in every matter besides actually intercourse."

"I know I have promised you that. But Ryan, you'll have to swear to me this will never be known by anyone except us" Carmen said sounding unsure about what she'd just accepted,

"You have a deal. Now come kiss me again," I grinned at the hot housewife.

I pulled her over to me and this time she was straddling my legs. Then I started to kiss her. She didn't pull away when my lips began moving on hers once more so I started to really kiss her. I lost track of time so I don't know how long we were necking. But my tongue was inside Carmen's mouth and I continued to kiss her while I felt the gentle caress of Carmen's hands against my neck and chest.

At one time I broke the kiss and looked at Carmen but she just smiled sweetly at me. I kissed her again and this time I didn't hesitate to reach both hands down and grab her ass, pulling her closer to me. Carmen reached her arms up and wrapped them around my neck as we embraced in a long soul-full kiss.

I continued to caress her tight ass as we made out. Carmen was clearly getting into this as her legs shifted a bit, and she was now practically lying on top of me. I stopped kissing her a couple of times to whisper some praises into her ear and she just smiled and kissed me back.

My hands moved up from her ass and slipped under her blouse. We continued kissing and my hands were roaming all over her smooth back. After some time I tried to pulled up on her blouse.

"Oh, no. Not here Ryan," Carmen said uncertain.

"Relax, Mrs. G. No one can see us, as we're parked in the back. Come on, don't be shy. I know I'm not to rough and if you had been a girlfriend you would have done it already," I challenged her.

Without further objections Carmen lifted her arms up and allowed me to remove it completely. We resumed kissing and my hands reached up and fumbled with the clasp of her bra. I could easily unclasp it myself, but I wasn't interested in leaving Carmen with the impression of a skilled seducer. So I kept on fumbling for some time, before I said, "Oh, shit. I'm sorry Mrs. G, but please help me."

Carmen leaned away from me and giggled, "At least you just didn't try to rip it open."

Expertly she reached back and did it herself. I pulled it up off her body and tossed it over to the backseat. For the first time ever I saw this mature housewife's tits in all their naked glory. I sat staring wide-eyed at her full round breasts for some time as they sat proudly above her flat and toned stomach. I was in awe, because there were barely any sagging in those beautiful mounds. I slid closer to Carmen and cupped her tits with my hands and then I gently squeezed them together.

Carmen moaned at my action and before long she leaned back down and kissed me again, wrapping her arms around my neck, still straddling me.

Our kissing became even more passionate as we started to moan into each others mouths. I kept on caressing those fine tits while we kissed. After some time I broke our kiss and said, "Let me taste your beautiful breasts, Mrs. G."

Carmen first looked kind of nervous before she put her hand behind my head and pulled me closer, "Go ahead Ryan, just don't bite."

I leaned forward and began licking around one of Carmen's brown nipples, then the other before sucking gently. I kept on sucking for some times and Carmen started to moan lightly as she kept her hands on the back of my head encouraging me.

"Oooooooohhh Ryan, Ummmmm, yeah," I heard her moan. It was apparent that she liked what I was doing to her full round breasts.

I felt my cock twitch happily as I squeezed Carmen's tits more forcefully. I leaned back and with my palms and fingers I explored her luscious breasts. Her nipples were hard and Carmen were obviously getting turned on. I continued massaging her tits, testing their weight in my hands and feeling their firmness. Carmen breath now came in gasps, and her nipples were incredibly hard.

I let out a groan of pure lust as I realized that I really had turned on my best friend's mother. Carmen looked into my eyes and her eyes shone with worry, apprehension, and a building fire that seemed to smolder, flaring up in intensity as the sensation of my caress of her sensitive breasts continued. Her lovely lips parted as she let out a long, shuddering breath, which inflamed my lusts even more. Carmen began to moan out loud as I kept on sucking and licking her breasts, while she arched her back to push more of her full round tits into my mouth. Seeing those magnificent brown nipples mounted on each mound made me hard as steel. I began to lick her left nipple forcefully, transferring to the right nipple, licking and sucking it with my tongue with a flicking motion on the hardened nipple. Carmen's body trembled and she grasped my hair as a sign of her pleasure.

I continued my teasing for a few more minutes before I decided it was time to get this mature woman to take it to another level. Before Carmen could say anything I started to unzip my pants. Soon I was sitting butt naked in the front seat of my car and after I threw my pants into the back seat I turned towards Carmen. She was starring at me with her hands covering her mouth and her eyes wide open, showing a shocked expression.

"What?" I asked innocently but I knew what made this hot milf stare.

"Ohhhh, Ryan...your...Look at you. It's massive...," Carmen stuttered astonished.

"Thanks Mrs. G. I haven't really compared myself to anyone else but I just think it's matching my rather large frame," I said with a smug smile.

"I've never seen a penis so big before. It's huge...," Carmen marveled.

I took hold of one of her hands and moved it toward my long fat cock. As she touched my rock hard shaft Carmen let out a loud gasp as it pulsated. I kept pressure on her hand and she grabbed hold of my shaft and together we started to stroke my erection.

hetup
hetup
2,849 Followers