Bad Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

"Oh my god, Ryan. I have never ever seen or felt anything like this."

"Don't worry Mrs. G. Just handle it with care," I smiled at her as she got up onto the seat on her hands and knees to take a closer look at my ten inches meat-pole.

Once again I kissed Carmen passionately and as our tongues twirled I could fell both her tiny hands grabbing hold of my hard-on. I moaned into her mouth as she started to stroke my thick shaft.

After a few more minutes of passionate kissing I broke the kiss and said, ""I like your touch but why don't you also try to use your mouth"

"I really don't know, Ryan...," Carmen began saying but I interrupted her, "Come on Mrs. G. I'm so turned on and it's often when the girls uses their mouth, they complain about me being rough. So you have to help me..."

It seemed as if I had given Carmen an acceptable excuse for going down on me, because she accepted it without any more quarreling.

Carmen moved closer to my cock and her face were placed only a few inches from the big mushroom head. Her lovely lips parted as she let out a long, shuddering breath, the warmth of which touched the tip of my cock and only inflamed my lust even more. It was really a turn-on to see that the small hands of my best friend's mother barely could close around my girth. She then started to lick the tip of my cock and almost at once it started to leak a load of precum as she let her tongue make circles around the opening in the head. Slowly she opened her mouth and bent down and placed the tip of the head between her full moist lips. I felt the soft lips of her mouth envelop my cock. Slowly, purposefully, she began to slide her mouth up and down over the shaft of my cock. Her warm saliva quickly began to drip down to my balls.

I growled and began pushing my shaft into Carmen's mouth. I could see that she opened her mouth as wide as it could. I fed her a few more inches until it hit her throat. She started to gag and pulled away from my cock. She then turned her head and looked into my eyes and said, "Don't be so rough, Ryan. Your have to get used to let the girl take control of the action. It's not an easy task to suck on a massive penis like yours."

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mrs. G. Please continue," I groaned.

She began to flick her tongue to the underside of my cock and I felt I became even harder. With my right hand I reached around her chest and cupped one of her tits gently and with the palm of my hand I began to tease her hard nipple. I heard her moan with pleasure as she continued to suck on my cock.

Once again this hot mature milf welcomed my massive shaft into her warm mouth. This time I tried to let her control the action and was clearly enjoying myself. I watched in amazement as this married woman's moist lips slid up and down on my hard cock. I brushed her black hair to the side so I could see how she reacted to having taken control over the action.

"Is this better Mrs. G? Do you like my cock? It's not to big is it?" I asked in an attempt to make her aware of the fact, that I was much bigger than her husband.

"Ummmm, much better. I think I'm getting use to its size, but I'm definitely not used to keeping my mouth open so wide for so long time," Carmen said while slurping on my meat.

I decided to take a chance so I said, "I know I'm quite large, but I'm not fully grown yet. I doubt, I'm much larger than Peter."

"Oooohhh, I shouldn't talk about it, but your cock is a lot bigger than anyone I ever have had in my mouth. Believe me. Peter just doesn't match up to you." Carmen replied bathing the head of my cock with her tongue.

For the next couple of minutes the car was silent except for the occasional slurp or moan. Carmen really got into the action as she started to suck me even harder and continued to stroke my meat with both hands wrapped around it. For some minutes I fought the urge to cum in her mouth, doing my utmost to prolong the sensations she was giving me. But after awhile I had to capitulate. A flick of Carmen's tongue at the opening at my glans was all it took to send the muscles around my balls into convulsions. I grabbed hold of the steering wheel with both my hands as my hips lurched, and I felt the tip of my cock probe deeply into her throat as a stream of cum flew out of my cock.

As my cock erupted in a violent explosion, expelling my white milky cum up and out with the force of a cannon. The first shot into her throat caught Carmen by surprise. She started to retch and moved her mouth away from my massive pole as the second barrage came barreling out from my meat-cannon. This time it hit this latina milf in the cheek, the large volley splattering up and covering the right eye. Carmen tried to get her face away from the line of fire but the next two volleys also hit her face. My remaining explosions simply hit the bottom of her jaw, the warm white liquid splattering and collecting along her neck to run in rivulets down her breasts.

I trembled as the eruptions slowed down, my body shaking as I came down from the powerful orgasm that had just assaulted me. It was definitely the best cum I've had ever had.

Carmen looked shocked at the volume of my cum.

"Sorry," I said grinning.

I had to admit, though, she did look really damn hot covered by my thick, white fluid. I took a closer look at her and fuck I had made a mess out of her. Her cheeks, eyes, and lips were splattered in large blots of white cum. There was even a rather huge glob of it hanging from one of the loose strands of her black hair. Her neck and tits were absolutely shiny with my cum. I had really cum a lot.

Before Carmen could say anything, I grabbed a handful of her hair and gently but firmly pulled her lips towards mine. "Fuck, you're so gorgeous" I said just before I kissed her deeply tasting my own cum. Carmen moaned into my mouth. When I released her, Carmen started to wiped eyes and chins with her hands and then looked thoughtful at me.

"That was too rough Ryan. You have to warn a girl before you're going to cum. Look at me, I'm covered in your cum," Carmen said in an aggravated tone.

"I'm so sorry, Mrs. G. I have never felt anything like this and it took me by surprise. Please forgive me. Next time I'll warn you."

"You better, it's a lousy thing to do if you haven't told the girl about it. Maybe we'll practice this on a later date."

"Wow," I thought to myself, "Carmen was already thinking of the next date."

Out loud I said, "You're so right and I also think we should practice it on our next date. Now please let me help you clean up my mess."

I got up and used some napkins from the glove box to remove my cum from this beautiful housewife.

"Ryan, I think it's time to go home," Carmen said as we finished cleaning up.

"But what about you. I should reciprocate your favor." I replied.

"I don't think so, not on this date," Carmen said and continued, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"All right, Mrs. G." I said and we both got our clothes on and drove home to the Grants.

---

We were the first to arrive at home and went our different ways. Before long I heard both Tony and Peter arrive at home. As I laid in my bed I thought about Carmen and smiled. Then a thought hit me, "What if she had been so turned on, that she once again sought satisfaction by her husband."

I quickly got up and left my bedroom, went to the kitchen and opened the door at the back, and slipped outside. Once again I noticed the lights from Peter and Carmen's bedroom and I peeked inside their bedroom.

Carmen had obviously been really horny, because she had already started to ride her husband. Apparently it was the standard position of their lovemaking. After a couple of minutes I could see that Peter was cumming. All the time Carmen had had one hand down between their body's apparently rubbing her clitoris and a minute later she gave a small shudder. Like the last time Carmen bent down and kissed Peter and then got out of bed and moved to the bathroom. Promptly Peter began to sleep and a moment later Carmen got back into bed and turned her bed-lamp off.

I walked back to my room grinning, because Carmen had made louder sounds when we had stimulated each other...

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers